My Treasured Princess ✔

By baby_bird80

The life of actors can be seen luxurious and happening but this life is not easy.. Constant worry about fame... More

Prologue

Published

1.2K 10 4
By baby_bird80

Hello everyone,

I am taking down all the chapters now because I have something exciting to share.

I published this story on amazon. You can find a kindle version also, if you want it physically, you can have it! It is also available on paperback version.

I had to change it into fiction from fan fiction but I tried to keep the name same as close to Manan as possible.

I edited the whole book and in that process, I found so much eror and typing mistakes. You all are just so precious. Even after all those mistakes, you showered this book immense love.

I dedicated this book to you all. I would be grateful if you continue support me and leave some reviews on amazon.

Also, I tried to keep the prices as low as possible even though amazon will take the most of it.

I love you all so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 124 11
They won't mention him no matter how much you try to get them to, they never answer any of your questions about him, all you know is that he's a purp...
234K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
6.2K 398 27
THIS IS WRITTEN IN HINGLISH. THERE ARE NO TRANSLATIONS. No pictures are provided for any of the characters. Open to interpretation. Enjoyyyy THIS WIL...
290K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.