Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony

4.5K 99 39
By blackdust

Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony

*~*Amelia's POV*~*

I inhaled deeply before I rolled to my side, in desperate need of curling into Max however it didn't happen because Max wasn't there. I was alone, well if being alone doesn't include being the host of a growing embryo.

I cringed slightly, not at all sure about the feelings developing or what I should feel. But I didn't have enough time to ponder because last night was cut short to a quick pamper session after completely freaking out but before I was ordered to bed by more than three people.

And now, my mother walked in. She wasn't one to let all my difficulties to disappear, just enough to banish the tortuous thoughts.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She asked me, making her way to sit on the crinkled bed spread beside me.

"I feel... okay," I told her, hesitance clear in my strained voice, my right hand making its way to rest on my stomach almost out of habit.

"He's not here at the moment, I was told whoever needed to sleep rested at a hotel not too far away," She informed me, I wasn't sure how she knew I wanted to know, but I wasn't complaining. It must just be mother's intuition.

"Okay, okay. Well, I guess I just surrender myself to Aubrey, Ness and Aunt Alice to doll me up?"

"Well technically, but you are okay aren't you? You don't need to worry at all about anything, not today. It's your wedding day! It should be the happiest day of your life and we are all here to make it special for both you and Max," Mother said, I stayed silent. It wasn't a tense silence, there was no trace or discomfort in the air. It was soothing, it made me relax more. "Mind you, your father and I aren't even married."

Gosh, the awkward moment when you get married before your parents.

"I'm okay, and yes today should be the happiest day of my life. I'm going to get married to my perfect little Maxie and that's all that matters. I will deal with everything else, either during or after the honeymoon." The words made it sound like I was better, if only I was. If only. Though I wasn't ready to share my troubles with anyone at the moment, I needed to worry about something I was looking forward to. The wedding. I suppose most brides get anxious on the morning of their wedding knowing that they were at night going to be a different woman, as in name wise. If they change their name that is. Nonetheless, I was happy to be getting married that going to Vegas seemed to become more of an inviting offer as every second passed. Though what would take longer? Escaping with Max, and driving to Vegas with Aubrey, Ness and Aunt Alice hot on our heels or allowing myself to be in their possession possibly in my 'happy' place as I was treated as a life size Barbie doll?

I definitely knew which one I would rather go for, however it not ever being an option in the first place made me get off the bed. My Mother watched me carefully, her semi red, semi golden eyes taking every move I did until I entered my ensuite. I looked it the mirror, my hair was a birds nest and my face looked a little pale but it was an improvement. I did what I had to do before I showered. I didn't dare let my eyes linger too long on my stomach, or think what was growing inside but that didn't stop me before I paused, letting the hot water cascade down my body. My hands running up and down my lower abdomen. I smiled, I knew I was beginning to like the idea of a little Max growing inside of me the more I thought about it. I wanted he/she to at least have his eyes. Max might be simply entranced by my green orbs but it was nothing compared to his eyes.

I switched off the shower, my enhanced hearing informed me that if I didn't come out soon they were coming in. I grabbed a towel and quickly dried myself, I wrapped it around my body and entered my bedroom. My Mother was no longer sitting on my bed, instead the room was empty. I entered my closet, putting on the lingerie that Aubrey had ordered - with Aunt Alice's consent - on with the dark blue garter.

Something blue, I mused, before slipping on my silk gown knowing there was no reason to put on any other clothes because I'll soon take them off and then my fluffy slippers. I strolled over to Aunt Alice's room, my three helpers sitting on the bed and just chatting, like there was no wedding.

"Ah Amelia, you're here! You know we only have just enough time to make you beautiful," Aunt Alice speaking first, before the other two turned their heads.

"Yep, Max will just stand and stare... He'll be speechless at how breathtaking we'll make you look," Ness added, smiling widely. Aubrey smirked.

"Or maybe we'll just send you to him with that gown off, I'm not sure how many vampires would be able to hold him back." I rolled my eyes at Aubrey, but knowing that would be the case.

Aunt Alice shushed them. "Okay, enough chitter chatter! Time to work our magic!"

*

I kept my eyes closed, I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what exactly they were doing to me. I was just sitting inside my mind with Max. Or just having a run through of the wedding from the moment we say our 'I do's'. I was happy because firstly, I didn't feel sick or nauseous, there were more feelings of eurphoria in my system. There was just Max and I, and that's all that mattered. However, the rain poured on my parade when I realised that it wasn't just going to be just Max and I anymore. No, there was a new addition. A new addition that Max didn't know yet and said addition hadn't been spilt to anyone aside the ones from last night.

I was more than grateful that Mum - Bella - decided to put her shield on us, telling Dad - Edward - that we didn't want him to hear our girly thoughts. Ha, if only.

"Okay Amelia, now we just need to complete the custom, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue - you are wearing that blue garter right?" Aubrey questioned, by her actions I knew she wanted to check I was wearing it.

Ugh, Vampires and their traditions!

"Yes I am wearing it, plus while you were getting ready, Ness and Aunt Alice put my dress on me, they saw it," I assured her. She smiled, I returned the gesture but then looked down at my dress. Luckily since I hadn't developed a bump, the soft, satin material clung to my bodice then my flat stomach before breaking into the skirt which hid the ankle breaking stilettos I was forced to war. Nonetheless the dress felt much more special than it did the first time I've worn it.

"Something old," a new voice said, namely Huilen. I turned to her curiously, her tanned skin contrasted pale green of the dress but not at all meshing. Green being one of the themes of the wedding, only so they could match my ring. Red too.

In Huilen's hand there was a single, silver bangle with a greyish tint illustrating its age, she placed it in my hand. "You can keep it."

Before I could oblige or suggest it being something borrowed, Ness came with another bangle, more silver than the previous one. "Something borrowed! I want it back!" Ness told him, her erratic behaviour something I found myself too accustomed to.

"Thank you Huilen, I'll keep it safe and same goes Ness, thank you," I appreciated.

"Now for something new," Aunt Alice pondered.

"I suppose the dress is new," Aubrey replied, I nodded but before another soul - or vampire even - could speak my Mother entered with my Father.

"Not so fast," my Mother stopped, almost like it was a crime scene.

"We have something new," my dad amended. He dipped his hand into his inside his suit and took out a box, placing it in front of me, gesturing me to take it. So, hesitantly I took it. I opened the box, still acknowledging the other two bangles, only to unveil another one. However, this bangle having the exception of a green emerald encrusted into it.

"Oh wow," I gushed, all my emotions morphing slowly to tears. "Thank you Mom and Dad. Thank you so much, I love it."

"It's okay, sweetie. Now, I think the ceremony should start soon, Max is getting a little impatient," Mother said, I nodded but smiled. He was just outside wasn't he? Well, the ceremony taking place outside where it was big enough to take place.

"Okay, everyone who's not the bride, the bridesmaids, Cyan and where is Damien?" Aunt Alice asked, scanning the room quickly.

"I am here, don't fear," Damien said, coming from the stairs. He walked towards me and offered his arm for me to link mine in.

"Okay, everyone else, you need to get downstairs right now," Aunt Alice ordered, my parents nodded. Bella and Edward were already downstairs they had met me just after the dress was put on.

I soon heard a vibration, it indicating that everyone was settled downstairs and it was time for all of us to go downstairs and slowly leave in our little groups.

"You look beautiful Amelia," Damien complimented, smiling widely.

"It isn't too much is it?"

"Not at all, Max is going to love it. Let's hope he doesn't forgot to say 'I do'."

"Yes let's hope, and you are looking handsome yourself, what's the occasion?" I teased, chuckling silently as I noted Cyan - the ring bearer - had left and slowly the bridesmaids and my maids of honour were leaving.

"Okay, count up to fifteen and come out, okay?" Aubrey told us, we nodded but continued our conversation, however I spared a glance for when she passed me my bouquet.

"Well I don't know, my little sister is getting married, she'd kill me if I didn't wear something nice as I walked her down the aisle," Damien answered.

15, 14, 13...

"Well it's a good thing you are, not many brides are merciful on their wedding day you know. Well from what I know, they want everything to be perfect," I informed him, the smile on my lips matching his. Everything was just easy with Damien.

8, 7, 6...

"We have like five seconds, any last words as a bachelorette?" He asked. I shook my head, I was ready to be binded to the guy that makes my heart skip a beat just at the sound of his name. I felt too ready, I didn't mind it if Damien ran me down the aisle.

3, 2, 1...

"Thank you Damien," I thanked, before I had my arm fully secured with Damien's and we walked out the front door. I felt first like I was blinded dramatically by the light, eventually the light cleared and it was Alice's makeshift chapel. I noticed first the trees were connected by a red ribbon reminding me of the proposal, however this time there were species of different red flowers included. Then the benches came to view, there were three evenly spaced mahogany benches on either side of the red carpet, whivh was littered with cherry rose petals. I then dragged my eyes up to the centre point, Max. A knot formed in my stomach. I ignored the wedding march that serenaded me, I ignored the presence of the limited guest and I ignored Damien's hold on me.

There was Max and that all that mattered. The smile he had on his face showed his crystal white teeth conquered by the utter bliss he was feeling. His eyes were crinkled, an everlasting fire burning within them of pure happiness. His usually casually swept hair tamed but enough to make saliva overflow my mouth and his ensemble...

It was safe to say he looked like happiest, most perfect and beautiful man that ever walked the planet, enough to make water arrive at my eyes.

This aisle was obviously too long for my liking.

When I eventually arrived my awaiting prince, Damien grabbed my hand and surrendered it to Max, who took it without a second delay.

"You look so incredibly beautiful Amelia," Max mouthed to me, interlacing our fingers triumphantly.

"You do too," I mouthed back before I faced the priest or who we familiarly know as Grandpa Carlisle. However my eyes are pulled over to Max once again, who seemed to have not even given grandpa a glance.

"Okay, lets begin," he started, unnecessarily clearing his throat before continuing. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here to day to witness the matrimony of this man and his woman. To whoever objects speak now or forever hold your peace."

There was silence, just as expected. However there was only an ever so slight shift in my stomach.

"Good. Now, may I have the rings?" Grandpa asked, someone nudged Cyan to approach us, the two rings on her silk collar. She meowed quieted as Grandpa kneeled down to take the rings, and then straightened.

"Okay, I'm going to go straight on the vows, Max repeat after me," he continued, his soothing voice at a sheer state of tranquility. "I, Max McCarthy Cullen Hale, take you, Amelia Ella Haliwell to have and to hold from this day forward for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"I, Max McCarthy Cullen Hale, take you, Amelia Ella Haliwell to have and to hold from this day forward for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." There was no hesitance in Max's voice as he spoke, sincerity rung making my heart ache happily in my chest. Max slipped the ring on, the ring that I wasn't planning to take off, ever, before he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it, the familiar sparks ignited the skin making my heart skip a beat or two.

"Excellent,now Amelia repeat after me"- I nodded -"I, Amelia Ella Haliwell, take you, Max McCarthy Cullen Hale to have and to hold from this day forward for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

I took a deep breath before I spoke, ensuring that my voice was steady and confident. "I, Amelia Ella Haliwell, take you, Max McCarthy Cullen Hale to have and to hold from this day forward for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

I took the ring from Grandpa, and grabbed Max's hand, not at all letting my line of sight leave Max's as I placed the ring on the correct finger. A smile graced my lips when I realised that it was secure.

"With all the power invested in me, I now pronouce you husband and wife. Max, you may now kiss your bride." As the word 'bride' escaped Grandpa's lips, Max had already cupped my left cheek, the band of the ring feeling cool on my skin. I leaned forward so Max could capture my lips. I threw my arms around Max's neck, careful so the bouquet doesn't ruin, and submitted myself to the kiss.

I felt Max's lips curve into a smile, before he pulled apart disrupting the mass array of fireworks. It was when we were apart I realised that people had cleared their throat purposely - namely Uncle Emmett, or now my father-in-law - to gain our attention.

I blushed, luckily the pink of the blusher was able to contain it. Max just smiled, hugging me before I was handed around the group of people to embrace.

*~* Max's POV *~*

"I'd like to give a toast to my beautiful wife before we set off to the dance floor. Today is the best day of my life, and it isn't because of the tuxedos, dresses, decorations or cake. It's because I'm united with the world's most beautiful girl and I love her so much. I can't live my life without her now and neither do I plan to. I guess I'm just up here to say that everyone deserves to be in love one day, the ones who aren't, don't give up hope. You'll find someone one day," I said, not at all looking away from Amelia's entrancing eyes. Her eyes crinkled as she blew me a kiss. I smiled, I waved off the lauding audience and walked off stage to my Mrs Cullen. When I approached her with no words I offered my hand in invitation to dance.

I expected her to scrunch her gorgeous lips and think over the offer but she surprised me. Of course she would. She shot up from her seat and wrapped her arms around my neck, quicker than I could register. She swiftly pecked my cheek before placing her lips in my ear. "I love you so much too."

I smiled, kissing her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist to bring her to her feet. I pulled back so I could face her, letting my eyes linger on her soft lips before meeting her gaze. "C'mon I want to dance with my bride."

"Hm, really? Where is she?" Amelia questioned, and arched on of her perfect eyebrows.

"Oh well she should be around, actually you stay here I'm going to find her."

"Huh?" I smiled at Amelia's tone of voice, she clearly didn't expect that response or for me to let go of her so I could take a step back. I chuckled and Amelia narrowed her eyes. "Hey," she said, bringing her hand forward to grip my arm. "You aren't going to have to look for her because she's right here okay? I'm not going anywhere so don't ever think of running after any other girl. You hear me?"

"Loud and clear ma'am," I responded with a wink, but that didn't alter her expression. "Hey, I have the most beautiful girl in the world here and I'm not going to trade that for anything okay? And I know you're not going anywhere, so I wouldn't even dream of looking for anyone else. Do you hear me?"

Amelia smiled, the smile I knew that was made in heaven. "Loud and clear Sir, now let's get onto this dance floor, I want to dance with my husband."

I nodded, linking arms with Amelia and walked to the dance floor. Everyone started to get up, Aunt Alice went straight towards the sound system, pressing a few buttons before we reached the middle. We were crowded, everyone made a semi circle around the dance floor and silently waited. With the click of the play button the chords of 'Next To You' by Conor Maynard came on and our dance begun. It suddenly felt like the dance class we were in back in Scotland without the addition of Alan and Christie.

I looked straight into Amelia's eyes, my favourite smile on her lips.

♪'You've got that smile, that only heaven can make, I pray to God everyday, that you keep that smile.' Played in the background, instantly linking with my thoughts.♪

♪'You are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do, I'll give my life up for you, you are my dream.'♪ Amelia mouthed the next two lines in the duet, looking more beautiful than ever. I twirled her around letting the coming chorus serenade us as I placed my hand back on her waist.

♪'Everything I have is yours, you will never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when you're insecure, let you know that you're always lovely.'♪

"I'm so happy I have you Max, you make me feel so blessed. Thank you for making this the best day of my life," Amelia said, speaking for the first time since the music came on. I shook my head.

"It could've have happened without you Amelia, I'm happy I've found someone who would love me as much as I love them," I replied. Amelia's eyes started to water, I wasn't going to worry and think it was for a bad reason, because of the smile she had. I leaned forward and pecked her wanting lips. Amelia didn't day anything, she looked too overwhelmed with emotions to say anything so she just pulled me closer.

♪'If you had my child, you would make my life complete, just to have your eyes on little me... That would be mine forever.'♪

Amelia froze for a second, but the smile didn't faze. I took that as a good sign, I twirled her around once again, admiring the way her body moved to the music before I brought her back into my arms.

I frowned slightly when I realised the song was coming to an end not at all ready to surrender Amelia to anyone despite what I had to do. I just married her, can't I just be with her a little longer? Preferably privately?

I took that as a no as everyone came onto the dance floor, traditionally my Mom came to me for a dance and Nahuel walked towards Amelia.

"Don't worry, you guys shouldn't be separated for too long," Nahuel told us, smiling as he offered his hand for my wife - his daughter - to take, which she accepted.

"Plus you two have a two week honeymoon tto enjoy, an hour apart shouldn't be awful," my Mom mused, I nodded not letting my eyes leave Amelia's. I offered my hand for my mom to take, the second song came on.

♪'A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together.'♪

I entered the waltz embrace with my Mom, smiling happily at her, she did the same. "You look so much more happier than ever," she pointed out.

"I'm married to the most wonderful girl in the world, why wouldn't I be happy?"

"She's an angel," Mom agreed, if I knew my Mom I would know she was probably nearly as happy as I was. Her son finally got the girl of his dreams to keep forever. "Though, I'm hoping your honeymoon will be as... great as it should be."

"Why wouldn't it?"

♪'I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl.'♪

"You would, I'm just hoping that nothing ruins it, I doubt anything would," She amended, I arched my eyebrow momentarily before letting it go.

"It's a honeymoon, nothing will happen. We'll both be fine... doing our own thing," I assured. "And I don't want to worry over something bad that may not happen, so I'm not going to waste my time."

I glanced over to Amelia, who was looking at hee father, to whom she was engaged in conversation in. Though just before I was going to divert my gaze back to my mom she looked straight at me, smiling softly making my breath hitch and my heart to skip more than one beat.

"We really were made up in heaven, weren't we?" I pondered aloud.

"As are most of us," Mom replied.

♪'Cause you are my heaven, you are my heaven.'♪

The song ended, my mom left go of me but didn't move from in front of me. "Before you even think of going to dance will Amelia, your Dad wants to dance with his new daughter."

I frowned, wondering of how he would annoy her but also knowing he was harmless. As my mom said my Dad approached Amelia and said, 'I want to dance with my new daughter.'

I looked to where my mother was previously standing, jumping slightly when it was someone else. "As your father would like to dance with his new daughter, I would like to dance with my new son. Do you mind?"

I nodded at Hilary, or now my Mother-in-law. I smiled at her, and gave my hand in acceptance.

♪'I've been a walking heartache, I've made a mess of me.'♪

The next song started, I once again entered the position, surprised that there was no trace of awkwardness clouding around us.

"You make Amelia so happy."

"She makes me so happy," I replied honestly.

♪'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt.'♪

"And that's what makes me happy for the both of you," she said. "As bad as I know it is to say this but I'm glad I had Amelia to find you guys, otherwise she wouldn't have found you. Though I wish I was with her more."

"Well that's life, I guess. You learn along the way, and as bad as it is to say this also, I'm glad too, you got her to find us. I don't think I would've wanted to wait years upon years to find her."

♪'That you, an angel lovely would somehow fall for me.'♪

Gee, how did she fall for me?

"She's delicate you know, I know she doesn't come across like it but she is. Just promise to take good care of her for me." I nodded at Hilary's words, knowing that I'd be spending the rest if my forever looking after her.

"I promise, yeah she could be hard to handle but it's all why I love her. I couldn't swap her for anything, I've fallen so deep that I'll never be able to get up and I don't need to worry about it either."

♪'And what love has tethered, I pray we never undo.'♪

"You're a good guy Max, no wonder she fell for you," Hilary complimented. My eyes flickered over to Amelia and my dad who was actually getting along whilst waltzing, talking about... children?

"So remember I want two grandchildren, and one has to be named after me," my Dad said, Amelia rolled her eyes.

"What if they are both girls? I'm not going to call a girl Emmett," Amelia pointed out.

"Fine, you could decide if it's a girl, but if it's a boy then you're calling it Emmett," Dad replied.

"Middle name."

"Fine."

I just stared at them as they spoke, were they seriously talking about Amelia and I having children? Though if I knew my Dad any better, by the tone of his voice he was clearly joking and Amelia was just playing along to keep him happy.

♪'God gave me you, gave me you. He gave me you.'♪

The song ended, Hilary thanked me for the dance before going, I started to walk up to Amelia but Seth reached her first. Is it everyone's goal to separate Amelia and I until we have to leave?

♪'I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, and I swear like the shadow that's by your side.'♪

"You look like a lost puppy there," Aubrey pointed out, I gave her a sidewards glance, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"You're not here to lecture me are you?" I questioned her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"No, I'm here to dance with my best friend's husband," she told me, my eyes didn't widen again. "Don't give me that look!"

"Well it's hard to believe when I've been given a lecture everyday since you've known about the proposal," I replied back dryly.

"Fine whatever, but I won't give you one now. I promise," Aubrey said, this time I rolled my eyes at her and entered the waltzing embrace.

"So, do you like annoying me only or is there anyone else?" I asked her, knowing that I might as well make conversation with her.

"Well what do you want me to do? People tend to forget what nice people do/say to you so I might as well make myself remembered."

"I have vampire traits, I'll remember you whether I want to or not," I countered. Aubrey scowled at me and I chuckled, maybe we know each other just to annoy each other.

"What does Amelia see in you?!" She exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders wanting to know the answer myself.

♪'You won't have to ask if I still care, 'cause as time turns the page, my love won't age at all.'♪

"I don't know to be honest. I'm just happy she sees something in me."

Aubrey's hard gaze softened. "As long as you love her equally as much you will not be in harm's way."

"Is that a start of another lecture?" I arched my eyebrow at her, but nonetheless continued to dance. I looked at Amelia, who was still dancing with Seth. Mostly silence surrounded them apart from the odd sentence exchange or two.

♪'For better or worse, til death does us part, I'll love you with every single beat of my heart.'♪

"No, I'm just looking out for her."

"Do you seriously think I'm going to do something bad to her?"

"No not really, it's fun bugging you."

Jeez woman, is it your duty or your source of entertainment?

The song ended, this time I was determined to get the next dance with Amelia. Aubrey thanked me for the dance before walking over to Landon and I walked over to Amelia as soon as Seth left her.

"Finally," I said, smiling at Amelia as I took her hand. I twirled her around before testing my hand on her waist and brought her close.

Amelia chuckled. "I would tease you but I feel the same way."

*

I waited by the stairs for Amelia, impatient in seeing her again even though I could hear her. I knew she was okay, feeling much better than yesterday, I had already asked her several times but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

She was getting dressed in what I supposed was the 'going away' dress, though I didn't see what was so significant about it, Amelia looked beautiful just the way she was.

I heard the words, "Okay, you are ready," leave Aubrey's mouth, so I knew it was about time.

"How whipped are you?"

I didn't look at Seth when he asked this, I kept my vision set at the top of the stairs. "I wouldn't talk if I were you."

"Well you're not."

"Don't you have someone else to annoy?"

"Ouch Max, your words wound me."

"Har har."

"What has your knickers in a twist?"

I want Amelia. Just to hold, nothing physical or emotional, is that too much to ask for?

It appeared not, Amelia emerged at the top of the stairs as the thoughts went though my mind. She smiled and I smiled back. Yeah, definitely worth the wait.

Amelia's 'going away' dress was simple. It was red, it stopped two inches above her knees showing off her long legs, sleeveless with a neck that dipped lower than what she usually wore. She looked incredible. And her hair was out so I could finally run my fingers through it. She walked downstairs, the girls behind her, I noticed she was wearing flats much to Aubrey's distaste.

Amelia grabbed my hand when she approached me. "C'mon Maxie, let's go on our honeymoon," she said.

"Not so fast," My Dad interjected, walking towards us Mom trailing not too far behind.

"Emmett this isn't necessary! You're going to embarrass them!" Mom argued, Dad shrugged holding something behind his back.

"It's my job, I need to be sure they're being careful."

Uh oh.

"Max, Amelia you two are married now meaning you are able to finally engage into activities from the adult world. Amelia, I know I told you I wanted grandkids but I was joking. You two need to be safe so as a wedding gift from me, I give you this," Dad said, gee did you have to say it in front of so many people? From behind his back he showed a fairly big box, he put it in my hand. The box advertised 50 condoms some which were different... types.

"Uh... thanks Dad," I trailed, my cheeks blazing in color as a snickering Seth was by my side. The girls remained silent, Amelia hid her head in my shoulder, shielding it from view whilst clutching her stomach.

"I'm just doing my job," he replied, almost as if it wasn't embarrassing.

"Um, okay... well I assure you I don't plan on... impregnating Amelia. It's too dangerous, so I'm not even going to think about it," I assured awkwardly. There was more silence which seemed to pull the room down. I didn't understand it at all. "Okay, well Amelia now let's get going, we don't want to be late."

*~*~*~*~*

Tut tut If only you knew Max, if only...

Anyways, I hope that did not drag, I hope that did not drag, I hope that did not drag, I hope that did not drag...

Did it drag? :/ I hope not...

Oh my days!! I have finally finished writing this chapter! It took me FOREVER!!

And yes, I know I have taken over a week to update but like I have two exams coming up and they are reeeeaaalllyy important so my timetable is literally like:

Revision, eat, revision, bathroom, revision, sleep...

Tho I have been writing and I'm surprised that this chapter will be like 5+ pages which is good..

NEXT UPLOAD: Urr... Like I dunno, exam dates are 1st March & 8th March... so lets say in between now and the 8th?? AND THEN I LIKE HAVE NO EXAMS TIL JUNE... I think? So yeah...

I use ellipses a lot... exclamation marks are so overrated...

And thank you so much guys I've again like 3500+ reads since my last update.. you guys rock!!!

Oh and before I forget dedications for the song suggestions go to:

MikaelaGoling ~ God Gave Me You

Livnfreenhapi ~ I Swear by All For One

Dreamer1230 ~ A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope

Thanks for the song suggestions! And thanks to everyone else to gave a suggestion! There's one song at the side and one in the external link -------------->

So guys, how are you? Keeping good I hope :) COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE DESERT!! I have loads.. which is bad... Ah well #YOLO

I'm weird, but the best people are :)

Please, please, please comment what you thought of this chapter!

More comments + votes = quicker update!

Ciao, Ami xD :) ;) :P :D

P. S. Smileys are awesome, and ooh! APOCALYPSE REACHED OVER 600,000 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.7K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
27.2K 500 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
63.6K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
675K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...