The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 46

275 5 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

"Are you gonna be okay, Viv-chan?" Asks Frosch as he turns to me worriedly.

"Y-Yeah. Don't worry about me, Frosch. I'll be fine," I reassure him. I hear the sounds of Rogue fighting Iroh and look to see Rogue trying to hit Iroh with Shadow Dragon's Slash. When Iroh fires his Fire Magic at the Cheney, Rogue sinks into shadow and flits around Iroh.

Iroh turns around and launches balls of flame at the shadow darting around him. Rogue was just too fast for Iroh.

Rogue pops out of the ground and encircles Iroh. "Shadow Dragon: Waxwing Attack!" With a thrust of his hands against Iroh, Rogue sends him flying away.

"Fire Bullet!" Iroh sends out a massive bullet of fire at Rogue. Natsu suddenly comes dashes forwards and immediately devours the flames. Iroh glares at him in annoyance. "Not you again, Salamander!"

"You bet! Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu shoots a powerful stream of fire from his mouth. Iroh evades the attack.

"Then try this one. Blue Flare!" Iroh throws a ball of blue fire at the pinkette.

Eagerly, Natsu gobbles it up, only to cough and shudder. "Brrr! Cold!" Iroh smirks.

"It's about time you showed up, Natsu," Says Rogue as he straightens.

"I got here, didn't I?" Natsu retorts before find me lying on the ground nearby. Concern fills his gaze upon seeing my wounds. "You okay?!"

I hold up my hand as I mutter, "Just dandy." Lucy runs up to me and pulls my head in her lap, looking worried.

Natsu looks relieved before he turns serious again.

"Viv! This looks bad," Lucy says.

"N-Not as bad as it feels," I stutter, trying to look tough. She gives me a slightly exaggerated expression.

"Don't push yourself," The Heartfilia scolds me. Just then, the Sky Dragon Slayer and older Requip Magic user rush up to us.

"I'll heal her," Wendy says as she drops to her knees and summons the green mist around her hands.

"Why do you keep targeting Viv?!" Natsu demands. "You're hurting her!"

"It's what she deserves!" Iroh growls before pulling back his fist to throw a ball of fire. But his head rocks to the side as Rogue's fist connects with his cheek.

Iroh wrenches his head around to glare hatefully at the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Rogue seethes, clenching his fist so tightly, his nails bite into his palm, his face dark, "Shut the hell up! You don't know her!"

"I do know her!" Iroh roars as Lucy tightens her arms around me and glares at him. Happy does too, from beside her. "I know her better than you do."

"The Vivian I know is kind and doesn't hesitate to protect her friends," Says Rogue. I feel tears prick my eyes at that. "She... She still cares about you." Iroh stares at me in disbelief but I don't meet his gaze. "She doesn't want to fight you. She wants to help you! She wants her friend back."

"Rogue-kun," I think as I threaten to cry at his words.

"Enough of these lies!" Iroh's body glows blue as he takes on his Ragnarok form. Iroh starts to shoot lava bullets wildly at my friends. Natsu and Rogue dive out of the way to avoid them.

Erza requips into her Adamantine Armor to block a few shots aimed at us with the large oval shield snapped closed. Lucy hugs me tighter as Wendy bends over me, squealing. The armor consists of a singular, blue chest plate with a lighter blue belt-like contraption around the waist. Three spikes line the top of the chest plate which gives way to a white neck brace split in the center to allow room for her chin. The shoulders are sectioned with a large spike dividing each section, the middle spike being the largest of the three. The gauntlets have only a few sections. Attaching to the elbows are two large white shields which give the armor its defensive power. A blue jewel lines the back of the hand. Attached to the bottom of the chest plate is two layer metallic skirt with small spikes hanging on the ends of each layer. A larger spike hangs inward on the bottom layer. Her legs are covered in a sectioned armor to match the rest of the armor with a pair of greaves starting at the knees. The greaves bear a blue design shaped like the large spike that hangs off the skirt. Several curving spikes attach just below the knee of the greaves. She wears a large spiked headdress atop her head with a reflective piece in the middle.

"Ice Make: Gungir!" We look to see a huge spear of ice shoot up out of the ground beneath Iroh. He doesn't avoid it in time as the spear pierces through him, lifting Iroh up in the air.

"White Dragon: Holy Breath!" A massive beam of white shoots down at Iroh from above. It hits the ground and there's an explosion that rocks the streets we're on.

"Gray! Sting!" I exclaim, relieved to see them. The Eucliffe is being held up by Lector.

"Looks like we're fashionably late!" Sting says, grinning. He becomes serious once more as he looks back to where Iroh was. "That should do him in."

"There's no way Iroh could've survived that," Lector says.

But the dust clears and Iroh is revealed to still be standing in his Ragnarok form, rage evident on his features.

"What the hell?! That's impossible! He shouldn't be standing right now," Stunt says. Iroh swings his fist and knocks him and Lector clean from the sky.

"Sting!" Natsu, Rogue and I call worriedly. The blonde and his Exceed crash into the floor but don't get up again right away.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu spots flames at Iroh who deflects them with ease.

"Ice Make: Cold Excalibur!" Gray forms a massive ice sword and swings it forward. Ice coats Iroh's body but he instantly breaks free of it.

Erza requips into her pink Armadura Fairy Armor. This dual toned armor is composed of a simple pink breastplate joined to the collar, which sports a heart centered between two wing-shaped epaulettes. The pauldrons are structured by two pink plates, faintly shaped like wings, consecutively surmounted by one another and pointed downwards. They are adorned by intricate ornamental wings on each pauldron. The gauntlets completely envelop her arms and feature prominent feather-shaped decorations pointing backwards in correspondence to her wrists. Erza has a short, pinkish white skirt underneath covering her upper thighs. Her waistguard has been substituted by a tasset, similar to her pauldrons, with a thin belt and the upper white edges jutting over a thick brown belt separating the tusset from the breastplate. Her greaves reach up to the center of her bare thighs and possess feather-like ornaments protruding from the upper edges of her greaves and the lower edges of her knee guards, which have similar motifs carved on them, and each sport a pair of small wings, one attached to the knee guard and one in correspondence to Erza's ankles. The armor is complemented by a large tiara adorning Erza's head, with feather-shaped protrusions jutting out horizontally, and a large purplish white cape. In this outfit, Erza's hair is styled into a pair of braids that flow down from the back of her head.

With two swords in hand, Erza charges for Iroh. With a war cry, she rapidly swings her swords. Iroh tries to seat her away like a fly but Erza was too fast.

"Fairy Burst!" With green energy cracklings around Erza's right sword, similar to lightning, she thrusts it forwards. It pierces through Iroh's left shoulder with an explosion, but Iroh only staggers backwards. Righting himself, he knocks the scarlet haired maiden aside.

Gray attempts to swing Cold Excalibur again but is deflected by Iroh. Gray instantly gets back into his stance.

"Ice Make: Ice Geyser!" A tower of ice spikes shoot up to piecrce Iroh. But he breaks free of it with ease. Gray's eyes jerk wide when Iroh fires a bullet of lava at him. Gray dodges it just in time. Iroh follows him with a wave of lava while Natsu attacks from above and Erza continues to slash at him.

Meanwhile, Rogue is flitting around Iroh white slashing at him with shadows or sending forth shadows from his mouth.

"There," Says Wendy when she finishes healing me and the green glow fades from her hands. "Better?"

I nod as I sit up and say, "Much. Thank you."

"You shouldn't push yourself, Viv," Lucy tells me firmly. I glance at her, about to protest, but she cuts me off. "Iroh won't hesitate to hurt you. Just let us handle this."

"She's right," Charlele says.

Wendy then heads into the battle and hits Iroh with Sky Dragon Roar, knocking him back. Lucy gets up and takes out a gold key.

"Open, Gate of the Scorpion: Scorpio!" She summons the scorpion spirit and he points his tail at Iroh.

"Sand Buster!" Sand bursts forth and slams into Iroh, knocking him back a bit.

Lucy takes out her whip and lashes at Iroh with it. It hardly seems to faze him.

"Isn't there anyway to stop that thing?" I look up with a gasp to see Sting, clutching his left rib.

"Sting, you're okay!" I say in relief.

He winks at me, saying, "You bet!" The Eucliffe looks back at Iroh seriously. "How the hell do we stop that thing?"

"It's Ragnarok," I murmur. "The destruction of Asgard. As far as I know, there's really nothing that can destroy it."

"Seriously?!" Exclaims Sting.

"So then, what do we do?" Lector asks.

".... I may have an idea," I murmur, watching the Takeover mage, our friends farting around him to attack as he shoots out lava or swirls it around in waves. Lucy has by now summoned Taurus. After commenting on her body that makes Lucy snap at him and us sweat drop, Taurus joins Scorpio in battle.

"Sandstorm Axe Aldebaram!" Scorpio and Taurus call as Scorpio unleashes sand from his tail. Taurus, meanwhile, controls it with his giant axe to attack Iroh with. Iroh shoots lava at it to stop the attacks from hitting him.

"Sand Buster: Revision!" Scorpio sends out sand in a curved line towards Iroh. It hits him and sends the Takeover mage up into their air where Erza meets him while requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"Pentagram Sword!" With swift precision, Erza forms a star with two triangles in a circle with her twin swords as she slashes for Iroh.

"Shadow Dragon: Waxwing Attack!" Calls Rogue as he suddenly wraps around Iroh. With a thrust of his hands, Rogue sends Iroh rocking back to the ground.

"Ice Make: Death Scythe!" Gray launches up in the air and swings his massive scythe of ice at Iroh. Iroh couldn't avoid it in midair and it grazes his left shoulder.

Ezra requips into her Purgatory Armor, gripping a massive spiked mace in her hand. Taking on the appearance of a metallic dress, the armor is a dark slate color with a lighter gray trim. The shoulder guards are a light gray color with a large spike protruding off of it. The arm guards bear a simple weaving pattern with three spikes jutting out, each smaller than the last. The leg greaves start just below her hips with three progressively smaller spikes protruding starting at the knees. Around her neck is a small necklace of black, diamond shaped jewels. A single horn works its way out from underneath her hair atop her head.

This armor comes equipped with a large black mace that has the same spike-like design as the Purgatory Armor. The mace is larger than Erza herself with six large spikes running down the edge, getting progressively larger as they reach the hook end of the weapon.

With a cry of exertion, Erza swings the mace wildly for the lava being but he evades each one of her swings.

"Fire Dragon: Brilliant Flame!" Natsu throws a massive ball of fire at Iroh who dodges it.

"Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!" Wendy strikes at Iroh with her fingers, leaving out wind as she does so. Wind bursts out as she makes contact with Iroh, knocking him aside.

"Fire Dragon Grip Strike!" Natsu grabs Iroh's face in his hand and rapidly punches at him. Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!" Natsu swings his fist forwards and punches Iroh with flames. Then he engulfs his whole body in flames. "Fire Dragon: Sword Horn!" At high speeds, Natsu charges for Iroh and launches at him.

Natsu slams his head into Iroh's stomach and throws him onto his back. Natsu lands as he grins. My friends and I watch wearily.

"I-Is it over?" Happy asks.

"No. It's not," I say. Just then, Iroh gets to his feet. My teammates are shocked.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Lucy screams.

"After all that, he still won't stay down," Rogue murmurs. I get to my feet and go over to him, standing before Iroh.

🗡🗡🗡

"This is the end for you, Fairy Tail and Sabertooth," Says Iroh, causing us to whip our glares to him. He then swings his fist, sending a wave of lava towards Erza and the others. They all dive out of the way in time, but the lava hits the buildings.

Iroh swings his fist again for me, but this time it connects with Rogue as he shoves me out of the way. He cries out as he's sent sailing backwards at high speeds.

"Rogue-kun!" I exclaim worriedly as he tumbled across the ground. Iroh hits him again, throwing the Shadow Dragon Slayer into the ground with another pained cry. When Iroh pulls back, I whirl around and rush over to my mate, worry on my face. "Roguey!" I skid to a stop and drop to my knees beside his head. I pull Rogue's head into my lap and cup his cheeks with my trembling hands. "Roguey?"

He doesn't answer, meaning he's unconscious. Frosch comes running over, looking fearful as I keep my head lowered, feeling anger simmering in my veins.

"Rogue! Rogue, are you okay?!" Frosch calls worriedly, bracing his tiny paws on Rogue's chest. Still the raven haired Dragon Slayer doesn't respond.

I try not to cry as Iroh laughs. I caress the top of Rogue's head lovingly as Iroh says, "How pathetic. He fell after just a couple of hits from me. He died saving your life. How do you feel about that, Viv-chan?"

"You should not have hurt him," I say quietly. Too quietly. My hand pauses on Rogue's left cheek, my eyes never leaving his face.

"Hm?" Iroh tilts his head. "What was that? I didn't hear you, Viv-chan."

I don't say anything as I kiss Rogue's forehead and gently set my mate on the floor. I slowly, very slowly, rise to my feet and grip my rapier once more.

As I stall around Rogue and Frosch, I feel my teammates staring at me with weary expressions. My body glows gold as I don my blue, pink and white Valkyrie Armor, the headdress on my head with the white wings on either side and sleeveless blue and pink dress, the single blue gauntlet glove, and matching greaves and boots.

I hold my rapier in front of my body, pointing it at my childhood friend, with a thrust for emphasis as I challenge Iroh, glaring at him angrily, "From now on, Iroh-kun, I'm your opponent. You're fighting me now. So let's end this once and for all."

                      🗡🗡🗡

I've just realised that Vivian's armor is blue, white and pink, not purple. I thought it was purple when I first saw it, I know now it's not after finding another picture of it. So I'll be editing that in the other chapters when I finish this story arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
3.5K 44 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...