A Stolen Reminiscience

By trel77

A boy born with no memories, he seems to think thzt his past has simply been erased and so he lives a normal... More

Prologue: The Start of the Plan
Chapter 1: A friendship that formed from nothing
Chapter 2: Angels and Demons
Chapter 3: A total 4 Idiots
Chapter 4:Unfortunate Encounters
Chapter 5: The Final Stretch

Epilogue: A new Adventure

1 0 0
By trel77

Trel stood in the middle of the colosseum with his 4 friends. He had just finished his final fight against an opponent who stood no chance of winning to begin with.

All the pieces of the Almighty had all been gathered in one spot, it had been in Italy,Rome, in the colosseum. That was where their adventure had ended.

"Hey, so is he gonna get here soon?"

"He's a busy guy. Jaco give him a second."

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just sort of anxious. First time meeting an actual real angel you know."

"What am I to you?"
" You may be an angel but you don't really act like one- Khahah khau?!!?"

Jaco felt a full brunt attack from Sam. She had hit him on the head with her palm as if it were a slap.

"Anyways, he should be here any minute, he is a pretty busy guy so it's not a shocker that it's taking him a while."

She then heard a voice.

Not only here, but all 5 of them had heard it, it sounded like it came from the sky, but it hadn't. It came from right in front of them.

They could feel a strange light surrounding them, almost like a cloud that they could lay on.

It was a soft,gentle feeling like the wind blowing against a bunch of flowers in the meadows.

When they looked up they saw it.

A humanoid person.

They may have a humanoid body.

But even if you had looked at them or even if you had closed your eyes and sensed or felt them, you would know they were no human.

It had long wings, each longer than an entire car, they were white like the clouds in the sky. They looked soft, like they could be used as a blanket to wrap around if you were cold.

There was a golden aura that surrounded them that would have been able to devour all darkness that tried to escape from it. It seemed it could light up the entirety of space if they had gone up there.

A man with pale white skin, he seemed to be around 3 meters tall. Taller than any human to ever exist.

He had a white robe, it was almost as white as his wings that had been attached to his back.

And with a calm yet powerful voice it spoke.

"Sam, you have gotten all of the pieces, haven't you?"

"Yeah, Uriel. Let's get this thing on the road!"

Sam said as she put her hand out.

When she did, all of the pieces of the Almighty weapon had fallen out, it was like a kid dropping all of their toys out.

"That.... That's Uriel... the archangel..." Nick said with his jaw dropped

"That's right."

Sam then jumped up and put her arms up.

"Hurry Uriel! I wanna see it!"

"Right."

The angel didn't argue with the girl, instead he had agreed as he let his arms out.

When he did, the pieces of the Almighty weapon started to glow a white color.

It was surrounded by a white radiant light as it started to fly up into the sky slowly.

Uriel followed it as the pieces all started to form together.

But...

"Wait! Everyone get down!"

Trel shouted as a large explosion erupted from the pieces of the machine.

"?!?!?"

Uriel's face was shocked, he gritted his teeth and his body shrunk.

It shrunk down to a fairly small size, around the size of a normal human about 1 meter tall.

He looked up and saw it.

Another person.

They were shirtless and covered in a golden light.

He had golden blonde hair and wore a cloth around his waist that covered his legs all the way to the bottom of his shoe.

"Ah, Uriel. Nice seeing you here. How ya doing?"
"Hermessssssssss!!"

Uriel let out a scream.

The shirtless man flew at the angel at full speed as a bright white light had erupted the entire colosseum.

"Cover your eyes!!"

The 5 Demi's all covered their eyes with their hands. They didn't know what had happened, all they knew was that there was an interruption and that there was a bright light.

However, when they opened their eyes.....

__________________________________________________________________

"Welcome."

They heard a voice.

They looked around, they realized they were in a room.

A room that was around the size of a kitchen. They didn't know where they were and they didn't know if they were safe or not.

However, Trel,Jaco and Sam recognized the voice. And Jaco recognized the area he had been.

"This is..."

"It seems your entire adventure was for naught."

It was Odin, the main god of Greek mythology and is the wisest out of every god.

"What, do you mean Odin?"

Trel responded quickly.

Though Nick and Dan had been confused at what had been happening. They had never met Odin before, they only knew him from Jaco's stories as well as from normal books they read. They were never told about him when they were younger, that was most likely because Odin had been part of the Primordial gods. Those who aren't part of the True Divines and are even stronger than that of the creator god.

"The Almighty weapon was destroyed in a clash of Hermes and Uriel."

"?!?!?!!!"

Everyone gasped in confusion.

The Almighty weapon was destroyed?

That easily?

The weapon that was said to determine the fate of the war between angels,demons,humans and gods was destroyed before it was even created?

"Perhaps it was a string of fate..."

"What kind of fate is that!? We risked our lives for those pieces! In fact, one of them not only lost a life, but the other lost a family member! How can this be a good thing?!"

"You're all together, right?"

Sam had paused and stopped.

She smiled slightly but she then quickly changed her face.

She didn't want to show that she was happy that they were all together.

Even though it was obvious by everyone, she never wanted to admit it to anyone.

"It doesn't matter, there are bigger problems that we need to deal with."

Odin cleared his throat and smiled.
"You all are too weak. Far too weak actually."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"If I hadn't transported you here, you all would have died from that blast, all except for Trel."

Odin gave a quick glare at Trel.

Trel didn't know how to take it, it may have been a quick second but he felt like life was being sucked out of him. It wasn't something that he would want to do again.

"You all are strong, for humans. But compared to gods you are nothing. Jaco, Thor is part of the True Divines. You wish to surpass him right? Well, if you stay at your level of strength now, you won't surpass him for another century, perhaps maybe even aeon." Odin then looked towards Trel." You still have a goal do you not? To uncover the truth of your past, you must get stronger and defeat the True Divines."

Trel smiled. He had a thought.

Only he had a thought. He thought for a second, but he didn't let his smile drop.

...I... can't do it.

He heard it again.

I can't do it.

It repeated in his head, but no matter how many times it bashed against his head he didn't let him smile down.

I can't erase their fantasy, can I?

He grew tired and quickly shook his head.

He didn't let Odin continue, in fact, everyone had been smiling. They felt insulted that Odin had to tell them what to do.

Get stronger?

Are we too weak?

They knew that already.

In fact, they had all been thinking about how weak they were compared to the True Divines.

They were simple Demis who could barely defeat someone like Apollo.

Compared to Hermes, who had nearly killed them in one attack, they stood no chance. No chance at all no matter how strong their will and determination was. They weren't good enough to match against true full gods. Not unless they grew stronger and stronger.

Not unless they could throw aside their unnecessary thoughts.

Not unless they could fix their own issues and solve their own problems with their own strength.

If they can't even do that, then how could they possibly handle the True Divines.

"Odin, we aren't gonna let them sit down and do what they want."

Odin let out a small thin smile.

"That's it, that's what I want to hear."

He sounded like a father to his kids.(Even one of them is his kid)

Trel stood up and looked at Jaco.

"Are you ready Jaco?"

Jaco stood up. He had a face of determination.

"Do I look like I'm not ready?"

The 3 other Demis looked at the 2 idiots confused.

They didn't understand what they had been saying to each other or why they both stood up at the same time.

"Dad, I want you to send Trel and I to the past for a year."

Odin made no reactions.

For a god it would be strange to send two half mortals to the past, not only that but it was to send people to the past.

There was a big risk if they were sent to the past.

If they were sent to the past, they would have to make sure they weren't seen by any mortal. Anything they do there could affect reality and cause a butterfly effect which might cause issues. That was what a normal human would have said or thought when it came to traveling to the past. Most modern movies or books would say that traveling to the past is one of the most dangerous things you could ever do in history, it could destroy history and ruin the reality forever.

However....

"You know of the risks?"

"Yes."

"How far back?"

Trel and Jaco looked at each other and spoke simultaneously.

"All the way back to the 2nd war between angels and demons"

"Are you two fucking insane?!"

Sam had cut in as she stood up.

"The war between angels and demons is not something that you guys can handle! That war was one of the most gruesome wars to ever come out of history, it won't be ok if you go back there! If you alter something it could ruin something! We might never meet, or something far worse could happen!!"

Sam had been right, she had been right all the way through but...

"Sorry..." Trel apologised while sighing."We already talked about this before. Back in Paris when we went shopping for clothes, Jaco had told me about being able to go back in time and how initially it would have been cool to just go back and see what was there, but now we have even more of a reason!"

That's right.

Though it was gruesome, if they are sent there and are forced to fight multiple angels and demons, they will most definitely power up. That wouldn't be much of an issue for Trel if he were to die, Jaco on the other hand would have to run and make sure he can hide out if things got rough. In the end, it seemed too dangerous, but the two had already made up their minds.

"Okay."

Odin cut in between the 3 way argument.

"I will send you to the past."

Jaco and Trel both nodded and separated themselves from the group.

They both walked towards Odin and stood next to him.

"Don't worry, we don't plan on dying. Quite the opposite."

Dan stood up and walked to Jaco.

"Dan-"

Dan then put his fist on Jaco's chest and smiled at him.

"When you come back, come back stronger than ever."

Jaco looked at Dan and nodded.

Odin put his hands together and pulled them apart slowly.

"Oi Nick."

Nick looked up to Trel.

His eyes were focused on his eyes. His dark eyes were filled with so much determination, yet filled with so much dread.

"When we come back, we'll have a rematch. I don't expect you to lose to me."

Nick's face was in shock.

He didn't know what to say. No. It was more like he didn't need to say anything,he stayed quiet and nodded his head with determination filling his face.

"Sorry for bringing this up so randomly, especially since we planned this awhile ago."

"Uh Uh..."

Sam turned away from the two and crossed her arms.

She wasn't mad, she was worried, she cared about the two even though it had only been a few days of them knowing each other.

It all started with the 3 of them meeting.

The adventure wouldn't have started if Sam hadn't been looking around that island.

The adventure wouldn't have started if Trel hadn't been lost at sea and found the island after escaping an island of creatures.

The adventure wouldn't have started if Jaco didn't lose to Trel and Sam in the fight on the island.

In the end, it had all been the 3 of them who brought them together.

"Come back alive you 2."

Jaco and Trel smiled at Sam and put up a thumbs up.

Sam smiled as his cheeks started to turn slightly red.

Odin pulled his hands apart, and just like that, Trel and Jaco were gone. Sucked into a dark blue worm hole that seemed to only suck in those two and remove them from that point in history.

The room was silent.

No one had said anything as the blue wormhole closed.

Until Sam spoke up.

"Well, we can't just sit here and let them get stronger without us can we?"

"?"

"?"
"What? I came up with some training ideas for the 3 of us too. Don't worry, it will be way better than those 2's."

"What did you have in mind?"

Nick asked, scratching his head.

"We're gonna train with the archangels.

__________________________________________________________________

Space.

No.

It was better to say it was an empty void.

A void separate from time, a void where only 2 people existed at the time.

Or so they thought...

Trel opened his eyes.

He saw he was in a blue tube, a blue cylinder that he noticed was similar to the wormhole he had just been sucked into.

He couldn't speak, he couldn't move. In fact, it felt like he couldn't even breathe.

In the corner of his eye he could see Jaco, he had been next to him and was laying as he also passed through the tube.

He couldn't even think correctly.

Was this because of interdimensional time travel?

Or was it something else entirely?

He noticed that he wasn't alone in that dark blue void. He wasn't just there with Jaco.

There had been another.

Another person who should not have been there.

Did someone follow them into the past?

No... that couldn't be it.

Could it be a True Divine member? Did they know about their plan and were getting ready to counter?

No...

This feeling was something else.

Something entirely new, something Trel had never felt before.

Though it felt so real at the same time, he didn't know how to take it.

Should he accept it? Should close his eyes and just wait for it all to end?

Should he continue on and let the feeling embrace him? Or should he try to move his body in the situation where his body won't move?

All of his questions were answered.

He saw it.

A person.

A familiar person.

A person he hadn't seen too many times but it was a person who he was all too familiar with.

Himself.

He looked to himself and could see himself smiling back at him.

There wasn't a mirror, and there wasn't a reflection.

In the corner of his eye, he could see Jaco, he knew that Jaco could see the same thing as him.

But what was it?

Was it truly him?

Was traveling through time and space affecting his mind?

Had he been going crazy?

No.

It was simple.

He himself told himself.

"I'm you. You from the future. There's no need to feel any pain or fear,all you need to do is accept."

Should he accept?

Did he have a choice in the matter?

He didn't know.

"I'm going to take something from you."

He could feel it.

Something was being forcefully removed from his body.

It wasn't an organ or a body lim.

It was something more powerful than that.

Something that had brought him back from death, something that helped him heal his injuries.

"Your ability. I need it for something. You'll let me borrow it right? I promise I'll give it back."

Could he trust himself?

Why did his future self need his ability?

Could there be an opponent in the future who can steal abilities?

Why did he have to do it?

"You'll get it back soon. Trel... Good luck in that old world."

He woke up.

He had been in the middle of a deserted area.

There were no humans around and no plants around. He could move, he could breathe, he could taste and he could even talk once again.

"I'm... alive?"

He asked himself as he looked to see Jaco who had been standing next to him.

"Trel? Who was that?"

"..."

He couldn't respond.

He asked himself that question. Was that truly his future self?

"He took your ability right? But how? Not only how, but why? Does he need it for something else? For how long won't you have it?"

"I wish I could give you the answers, but I can't. I don't know myself. I feel as if that whole thing didn't happen. But..."

He tried, he tried to erase the bitter taste in his mouth but he couldn't.

It was gone.

"It's gone."

"It's gone?"

A large explosion was heard.

They hadn't realized it yet but there had been nothing in the area.

The sky was gray, there was dust all over. There were no trees for miles and miles.

There was no water for meters and meters.

It was a barren wasteland filled with nothing but gray.

It looked sad,depressing.

"Is this... the 2nd demon and angel war? Where are we?"

Trel asked.

But he didn't get his answer.

"I don't know. All I know is, we got to see if we can find someone."

"Right."

And so, the two boys, who were once confident and brave, found themselves lost and confused in the middle of a battlefield.

They heard explosions now and then. But that is all nothing else could be heard.

No screams or cries.

Just explosions.

__________________________________________________________________

"Thanatos failed us too huh?"

Once again, the man stood tall. He had a hood over his head as he stood in a circle along with many other people.

They were surrounding nothing this time, there had been nothing there for them to stand around.

"He wasn't defeated, but instead he was faced with an opponent who death cannot defeat."

The man let out an ill sigh. It didn't sound like one of someone who was disappointed, it sounded like one of someone who had tried and tried multiple times but continued to fail.

But then the sigh changed. It changed to a 'Ahhhhhh'. One that sounded like a light bulb had clicked in his head.

Like he had discovered something that was very very important to the story.

Like he had discovered something that no one had ever discovered.

"We'll wait."

Even though his face couldn't be seen.

You could see a grin.

A very very huge grin appeared on his face.

It wasn't because he had found out something new.

It was because he had time.

Time to do something he wanted to do long ago, but can do now.

But what is that something?

__________________________________________________________________

"Two more years! Two more years! I just gotta wait to kill in two more years!"

Carissa said as she walked throughout the woods.

She had her younger brother Louis.

They had been 'training' for the so-called war that was said to take place in 2 years.

But why was there a war?

Why did it begin in 2 years?

__________________________________________________________________

"That bastard went into the past?"

A boy with brown hair had gritted his teeth in anger.

Though, it slowly changed to a smile.

"When he comes back. I want to meet him, I want to see what he is like and what he acts like. After all, he and I are similar."

He had been sitting down in a grassland.

There was nothing around him, nothing except for old clothes that seemed to be rotten on the ground behind him.

He walked into the grass, but he stopped only a few meters behind a fenced up gate.

"If the book is correct, I should meet him here. Right? I hope so."

The boy smiled.

It wasn't an evil smile, it was one of joy, one of excitement.

Or was it hiding something?

What is the truth behind it?

__________________________________________________________________

They had been flying for a while.

No matter how far they would fly forward they found nothing but death.

Or so they thought.

They had stopped halfway through the air and saw that there was a singular man.

Even though it was the middle of a war ground, he had been wearing a blue buttoned down shirt and long brown dress pants that one would normally wear to work. He had brown shoes that looked like they would get dirty quickly. He had short dirty blonde hair and seemed to be around 180cm tall. Taller then both Trel and Jaco.

Who was this man?

Was he a demon?

An angel?

Perhaps another Demi?

Perhaps a god?

A friend or foe?

They won't know. They won't know until they go and search for the answer themselves.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 5 5
The guy lives a quiet lonely life, but at one point he gets his memory back and it turns out that demons exist in reality, and the guy is a hunter, c...
58K 4.4K 41
-They all believed that he would return.- Despite the best efforts of those who oppose him, Zeus and most of his allies are free, and it is all thank...
221 74 5
Man is a fallible creature. He bends to the whims of his needs, and most of all his desires. The seduction of humanity takes on many forms, catering...
303 19 12
A girl fights against fate. Whereas, the boy stands with his arms open, ready to embrace whatever is in store for him. However, no one knows what des...