A Stolen Reminiscience

By trel77

A boy born with no memories, he seems to think thzt his past has simply been erased and so he lives a normal... More

Chapter 1: A friendship that formed from nothing
Chapter 2: Angels and Demons
Chapter 3: A total 4 Idiots
Chapter 4:Unfortunate Encounters
Chapter 5: The Final Stretch
Epilogue: A new Adventure

Prologue: The Start of the Plan

2 0 0
By trel77

In an area of the universe where no light could hit there was a girl. She wore a school uniform and was laying down floating in the middle of space minding her business.

"It seems it's time for the story to finally begin." A smirk formed on her face as she lay back in space like she was trying to make the back of her head touch her feet.

Her eyes were looking at the planet earth, the blue and green of the planet reflected off her eyes as she glanced and looked at the human interacting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 37 37
One choice. One fall. One life changed forever. After the Goddess Athena gets cast down from Mount Olympus, she is left with no memory of being a God...
2 0 10
A boy seemingly destined for greatest goes on a journey of self discovery to find out the true reason of his birth. Along the way he will meet many p...
86 18 17
In his boring life, he became ignorant. He also hated superheroes. Serus Desperia was a normal, ignorant student, but a sudden event happened to him...
114 7 39
Angels and Demons fought for tens of millions of years that made the beautiful world corrupt and filled with mana from their conflict, because the am...