๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„

By flippedmyswitch

๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„, a myth passed among many generations. From the early ages of exploration to the ea... More

๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐ - ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐๐€ - ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐Ž - ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€ - ๐Ÿ‘
๐“๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‘๐€ - ๐Ÿ’
๐๐„๐๐ƒ๐„ - ๐Ÿ“
๐„๐—๐ˆ - ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐๐“๐€ - ๐Ÿ•
๐Ž๐Š๐“๐Ž - ๐Ÿ–
๐„๐๐„๐€ - ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐“๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐๐„๐๐ƒ๐„ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐„๐—๐ˆ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐„๐๐“๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐Ž๐Š๐“๐Ž - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€๐„๐๐„๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐ˆ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐ˆ ๐„๐๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐ˆ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐ˆ ๐“๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‘๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐ƒ๐„๐Š๐€ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

3.3K 123 148
By flippedmyswitch

v

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟖 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 :)

   𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓. Her watery eyes frantically look around at the beautifully painful scenery around her. All of the memories of this day she'd buried so deep had begun to claw to the surface, ripping slowly at her aching heart.

    The large flower altar stood untouched. White flowers trapped with the snaky green vines wrapped around the wood-framed gazebo. It was funny how perfectly it represented them. Renee, as pure and naive as she was, was trapped with the spawn of the devil, tied down by his ropes of possessiveness and need for control, for power.

    The white cushioned daybeds all lined up just as it was that day. Enough to seat at least a hundred, Renee knew only thirty of the hundreds would be occupied. Because no one could see his special little bride this dolled up but a few selected people.

    At the end of the red silk aisle, Renee stood frozen. Trembling. Her body hugged with the satin material of her gorgeous gown. The silver embroidering was stitched so perfectly. The jewelry weighed heavy on her ears, neck, and hands.

    "Remember this, my pretty girl," a voice whispers in her ear. Warm hands rest on her waist, burning through the fabric and heating up her skin. The tickle of his breath sent a cold shiver down her spine. His fingers leave feather-like strokes down her bare back, skin heating up as he goes.

    "Zeke," her voice was soft yet firm. He was in her head. He had to be. She hadn't dreamt like this since now and there was no way this was just a coincidence that he happened to be in town. She spins around, facing the culprit of her years of running.

    He looked just as gorgeous as before. His blonde locks were slicked back with a light amount of gel yet still showed his subtle curls. His blue eyes shimmered with want and need, mesmerizing as always. His jaw was sharp and his cheekbones were defined.

    "Please get out of my head," Renee sighs, shutting her eyes and spinning around to face away from him. Everything around her was dizzying. It was too familiar. And too soon. She squats down, head dropping to her hands as if it would get her out of this state of her mind.

    "Fuck," she groans, looking up where Ezekiel had moved to stand, "why are you doing this to me? Can't you focus on the godforsaken curse? Why me?"

    Ezekiel simply shook his head with a frown, "I can't do that, angel. You...you got me addicted to you. I can't leave you alone because, no matter how hard I try, my brain keeps going back to you, my beautiful wife."

    Renee sighs, frustration filling her bones. She was never going to escape him.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑. The group was growing tired of the constant supernatural threats they had to face, now they had Klaus and Ezekiel to worry about and they were being suspiciously quiet.

    Renee huffs as she walks to Alaric's classroom door. She was late again. It was beginning to become a habit. Her hand touches the cool round door knob and twists it. Entering the classroom, she gives Alaric her best smile. She knew he'd be annoyed at her constant lack of time management.

    Alaric turns to the door, and his eyes widen ever so slightly before going normal. It was a small gesture but Renee caught it immediately. He raises a brow, "you're late."

    "Sorry, Mr. Saltzman," Renee shrugs, making her way to her seat beside Elena and behind Bonnie. As she takes her seat, she notices a lingering gaze on her. Looking over her shoulder, she sees one of the track boys staring at her longingly.

    He was cute. His brown hair sat messily on top of his head while his hazel eyes poured into her. She gives him a small smile before turning back to face Alaric.

    "I told you not to drink last night," Stefan whispers under his breath, knowing Renee can hear him with her enhanced hearing. He wore an amused grin when she looked over at him with an innocent grin.

    "Me? Drinking? I would never," she chuckles quietly, resting her chin on her palm. Her eyes travel back over to Alaric who seemed startled by her presence. Something was up with him.

    "The–uh... the sixties," Alaric mutters as he writes on the chalkboard, "I wish there was something I could say about the sixties, but actually, they kinda sucked."

Renee sighs. She hated being a student again.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍. She takes a seat next to Elena, putting down her small basket of school fries. It was the only good thing that they served and she was much too lazy to make lunch for herself.

    "You're going to be my date at the dance tonight," Bonnie says, stealing a fry from the small basket. The last dance they'd gone to had resulted in Renee having to use her powers for the first time in years to kill the vampire that was after Elena.

    Renee chuckles, "I'm down, I can lend you some of my clothes from that time too." She had a huge wardrobe. Mainly because she wasn't required to pay, all she had to do was compel the cashier and the clothes were hers for free.

    "Elena, Renee, there you guys are," Dana, a girl from Alaric's class, smiles. Despite being in the same school for almost a year, Renee had never had a full conversation with the girl. "Okay, this is going to sound freaky, but these totally hot guys just asked me to ask you guys to the dance."

    "Elena has a boyfriend," Bonnie responds, eyes flickering over to Renee who seemed as equally confused as her.

    "You guys could at least meet them," Dana grins, "they'll be at the dance tonight, look for him. Their names are Klaus and Ezekiel."

    Renee's blood ran cold. Yes, he's been sending small notes, but she sure as hell wasn't ready to see him in person. The other two girls shared a similar expression.

    "I'm sorry," Renee shakes her head, visibly gulping, "what did you say?"

    "Their names are Klaus and Ezekiel," Dana slowly sounds out the syllables with confused eyes. The three girls all glance at each other. This was happening much sooner than they thought.

𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐥

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 82 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
309K 7.2K 24
"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†" ~ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
7.7K 300 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
873K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...