Instagram Lover Boy | Javon W...

By itsnotuser123

In which y/n dm's famous javon walton thinking he wont open it. But he does and what happens when they disvov... More

characters
packing up.
move in day.
neighbours.
dinner.
shopping day.
first day.
new guy.

A/N

85 0 0
By itsnotuser123

Hey guys i am so sorry for not updating for months. I was busy with exams, i started with sports again so i have been really busy the past month.

But i am back again and i will start writing again.

ALSO i started with a new story its called 'Always Him'

So you can go check it out if you like. Its not a fanfiction though.

So if you have not checked it out please do if you want.

But anyways i apologize for not updating but you guys will get extra chapters.

Also lastly thank you guys for 1k views its really unbelievable. Thank you for the support and I am so grateful for you guys.

Love you <3

Bye noww! ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
715K 26.3K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...