So I'm a dragon so what? (Mha...

By Demonicblade

Izuku midoriya is a middle school boy who died due to constant bullying and reincarnated into so I'm a spider... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Been awhile

[Re-done] Prologue

1.7K 70 25
By Demonicblade

•Izuku POV•

Slowly my eyes open only to find that I was surrounded by nothing but darkness. The place I was in was so small and cramped, there was no room to move. I raised my leg and kicked against whatever was keeping me captive hoping for freedom.

I done it again and again until I saw some small lines of light breakthrough these pitch black room.

I kept kicking each time it seemed to get wider and wider until I gave one last kick causing it to shatter and for me to fall forward onto the ground.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark cave. I for some reason could see in the cave just fine as if the darkness wasn't affecting my eyes.

I lifted myself up of the ground and turn back to what was keeping me captive and saw...

A Egg!?!?

I was inside and egg!?!?

How the hell did I get inside the thing!? Then it hit me. I feel different, I'm a lot warmer and I feel smaller then usual. I look to what should have been my hand and saw that it had been replaced by some claw covered by scales.

I also feel this weird feeling on my back. I turn to look behind me and seen a long lizard like tail that dragged on the ground.

I see there are some puddles of water places around the cave I was in so I quickly bolted to one of those to see my reflection.

I stood over one of the puddles only to see that instead of my normal body, instead it was that of...

(A/n: imagine the persons not there. Just the dragon.)

DRAGON!!

I quickly fall back from the puddle from shock...What kind of fucking scorery is this?!?!

How the fuck am I a dragon!? One second I was on the roof of the school and now I'm in a fucking dragons body.

Then it hit me the last thing I remember... I jumped from the school roof after being told I couldn't become a hero without a quirk. I for some reason lost all my words and just looked at the things I could remember before waking up.

Then I pieced it together. I had died and somehow I was put inside the body of a baby dragon. Now it makes sense.

<Affirmative. You did indeed die and have awoken inside the body of a newly hatch dragon.>

Izuku: 'Who the fuck...Who said that!?'

<Answer. I am great sage I am your guide and I can answer all of your questions. I can only be heard by you and you only.>

Great sage...Guide why does this feel like some kind of isekai... never mind that for now. I need answers

Izuku: 'Great sage...just how did I get here? I remember dying but nothing after that!'

<Answer. I can't answer that question as to I am even unsure.>

Guide my ass your useless...this is some bullshit.

Izuku: 'Alright then...where am I?'

<Answer. You are currently in the most dangerous dungeon known to man: The Great Elroe Labyrinth. Within lives many different monsters, each with their own specific skills.>

The Great Elroe Labyrinth huh...sounds like something from a video game. Not to mention having Skills.

Izuku: 'Is it possible to check what skills I have?'

<Answer. It is indeed possible to see what skills you possess by visualizing it.>

I closed my eyes and tried to Visualizing it. It was not really difficult but it took some time. I opened my eyes and saw some sort of information in my face.

This must be it.

—————————————————————
Name: Namless

Race: Lesser Elemental Dragon

Level: 1

Skill points: 30,000

Hp: 600/600

Mp: 450/450

Sp: 590
590

Offense: 185

Defense: 300

Resistance: 150

Magic: 600

Speed: 210

Skills:

[Enhanced senses] {lvl 1} [claws] {lvl 1} [elemental resistance] lvl1 [scales] {lvl 1} [fire breath] {lvl 1} [water breath] {lvl 1} [lightning breath] {lvl 1} [earth breath] {lvl 1} [light breath] {lvl 1} [dark breath] {lvl 1} [Night vision] {lvl 1} [Predator] {lvl 1}

Skills available:

[Appraisal] {cost= 1,000 skill points}

—————————————————————

I'm level 1...AND THESE STATS ARE SO HIGH?!?! HOW!? THIS IS INSANE!!!

Now I kinda less upset about this. And I guess can get skill by using skill points.

<Answer. That's correct, skills can be bought using Skill points. Skill points can be earned by leveling up.>

Hmm this is interesting.Let's go and try these skills out.

I went to leave the cave I was in and traveled down corridor made of rocks until came to a stop. I saw this frog, it way bigger then they are supposed to be. They probably do some serious damage.

This thing must have some impressive skills. I wish I could see...then it hit me. Great sage.

Izuku: 'Great sage is there a way for me to see it's stats and skills?'

<Answer. There is indeed a way for you to see it's stats, by using the skill [Appraisal] skill. However, due to you not owning the skill it is not possible.>

Then I remembered I could by a skill.

{ The skill [Appraisal] costs 1,000 skill points.would you like to purchase the skill? }

Izuku: 'yes'

{ You have acquired the skill [Appraisal]. }

Now time to put this skill to the test.

Izuku: [Appraisal]

—————————————————————

Race: Elroe frog

Level: 1

Skill points: 0

Hp: 65

Mp: 45

Sp: 55
55

Offense: 35

Defense: 35

Resistance: 28

Magic: 28

Speed: 30

Skills:

[Poison synthesis] {lvl 1} [Acid attack] {lvl 1} [Expel] {lvl 1} [night vision] {lvl 1} [Poison resistance] {lvl 1} [Acid resistance] {lvl 1}

—————————————————————

Hmm it's not as strong as I was expecting but...it has some really cool skills. I'm a little jealous of the fact it can use Poison. That would make life a lot more easier.

Anyways forgetting that I have got to get rid of this thing. But what skill should I use?

This went one for a few seconds but then I thought of the perfect skill to use.

Izuku: [Lightning breath]

There was small sparks of electricity building in my mouth until it started to build at a rapid rate.

Until I could be contained anymore and I opened my jaws, that was pointed directly towards the frog and the lightning devoured the frog in a blinding light.

(A/n: replace the dragon with Izuku.)

After the light died down the place where the frog had stood had completely being covered by the little sparks of lightning and the frog itself, had been completely roasted.

I looked at the frog in disbelief, I'm a Level 1...I'M TOO BROKEN!!

It kinda sad that I couldn't take any of it's abilities.

{ Congratulations. You have leveled up. You are know level 2. All Skills and attributes has now been increased. }

Level 2 after just one kill...This is going to be fun.

< By using the skill [Predator] while consuming a corpse, you may gain a skill that belonged to that creature.>

Huh well that goo-WAIT WHAT!?!?

——————————————————————————————————————————

That's all for now. How do you like this one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...