professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter seven

8.5K 205 116
By jess_romanoff

week one

~ thrusday morning ~

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day, i only had two lectures and none of them consisted of seeing Professor Romanoff. Not like i'm hoping she'd walked in but i was definitely wishing she'd miraculously walk in, in one of her sexy outfits.

None of that matters now because today i get to see her again. I don't have Russian until 3pm and today the lecture is actually two hours so i'll get to stare at her for longer.

I'm currently trying to pick out an outfit, i want it to be hot but not like overly hot like i'm trying too hard. Cute but not like high school girl cute, and femme but not like i'm trying to attract men.

"ugh i have nothing to wear" I groan throwing the shirts i was holding.

"woah calm down, you have plenty" Sarah walked out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped up in a towel. "what's so important about your outfit?" She asked clueless, obviously forgetting about the extremely hot professor that flirts with me.

"i have Russian today i need a bomb as outfit" I complained and Sarah made an audible 'oh' coming over to help me find something.

For the next like 15 minutes Sarah and i tried desperately to create the perfect outfit. We finally decided on a cute, simple outfit that'll draw attention but not from the wrong crowd if you know what i mean.

this is the outfit

Once in the outfit i looked at myself checking to make sure everything was perfect. "it's perfect you look amazing" Sarah spoke as she cuffed my jacket sleeves.

"yeah?" I asked concerned it wasn't good enough.

"yes, jeez Y/n you look hot anyone even your professor will be able to see that. i mean i would have gone for some cleavage but this will definitely get her attention" Sarah moved behind me to look at me in the full length mirror.

I hummed grabbing my bag seeing that i was about to be late for my first lecture. "thanks Sarah, you're the best. i'll see you later" I called out quickly opening the door to leave.

"i know i'm amazing! now go get that professor!" I rolled my eyes closing the door before anyone could hear her shouting.

My first lecture was pretty boring, it was just Communications. Professor McKay did not know how to keep students focused for the two hours. I ended up reading over my Russian introduction halfway through the lesson and day dreaming about Professor Romanoff.

'i wonder what she's wearing today' i though, i had my chin resting on the palm of my hand as i stared out the window. Where i was sat i could see the language building, 'i wonder if Professor Romanoff is there right now'

"Ms Y/l/n!" I was broken from my thoughts by Professor McKay calling my name. "am i interrupting your day dreaming. something more interesting than Communications on your mind?" She crossed her arms as everyone in the class turned to look at me.

"uh no, sorry Professor" I meekly replied and she huffed turning back to the board. 'fucking bitch' i thought trying to focus again.

There was five minutes left of the lecture, some students had started packing up but i was honestly scared to after the earlier chastising by McKay. When the bell rang everyone started moving to pack their things up causing McKay to slam her pointing stick against the board.

"the bell doesn't dismiss you, i dismiss you!" She shouted and we all flinched siting back down.

"but Professor we've got other lectures to get to" One guy spoke up and Professor McKay glared at him with a look that could only be describe as deadly.

The boy whimpered quietly sitting back down as Professor McKay looked around at all of us. "in the future i expect you all to wait until i say you may leave. i for one don't care if you have other lectures to get to i am your Professor and if i'm not done talking you will wait until i am" She spoke sternly as she paced at the front of the class.

"you may leave. Ms Y/l/n please stay behind i want to have a word with you" I groaned quietly still packing my things up but waiting at my desk until the last student had walked out.

"i expect all my students to be focused and paying attention all lesson. how do you expect to learn anything if you're not paying attention, hm?" McKay crossed her arms walking up to my desk.

"i'm sorry Professor i-i was just a little distracted. i promise it won't happen again" I assured and she hummed seemly satisfied.

"it better not, you may leave" I didn't wait to be told again as i quickly threw my bag over my shoulder walking out of the class room and towards the language building.

It was only 1:30pm so i still have an hour and a half until Russian. I wanted to be early this time so i thought i'd just sit outside the lecture hall.

I found a table to sit at in the shade pulling out some homework i had gotten yesterday and from Professor McKay.

I had been working on my homework for about half an hour before i gave up and started watching youtube videos on my laptop.

I was watching this one video that was pretty funny so i was just actively laughing out loud. There were a few other students walking around but i really didn't care.

I was just about to click on a new video when someone sat beside me. I was expecting it to be another student but when i looked over i was met with a pair of enchanting green eyes.

"P-Professor Romanoff" I stuttered causing Romanoff to chuckle.

"i see someone learnt from her mistakes" Her husky voice does things to me i swear to god.

"uh yeah" I looked back at my laptop taking my airpods out so i didn't look rude. "my last lecture finished at 1:30 so i thought i'd just sit out here" I explained as she nodded.

"well i'm about to head into the lecture hall if you want to join so your not sitting out here" Romanoff offered and i nodded slightly as she stood up walking over to the door.

I packed my things up before swinging my bag over my shoulder following Professor Romanoff into the lecture hall. I took a seat at the front of the room, i didn't want to be rude and sit right at the back. Plus i like Russian and i wanna be able to stare at Romanoff.

"you've also gone with a more appropriate outfit i see" Romanoff observed and i looked down at my outfit nodding before meeting her gaze again. "это мило" She commented and i titled my head not understanding causing her to chuckle. [it's cute]

Romanoff got started setting things up for the lecture as i just sat there watching her. I had just let myself look at what she was wearing and holy fuck i'm weak at the knees. Professor Romanoff had on a pair of tight white dress pants with a matching white blazer, which she contrasted with a black lace bodysuit.

It wasn't overly lacy obviously, the cups are completely blacked out with a lacy trim, the ribs and stomach areas are lace so you could slightly see her skin under it.

I was definitely staring at her but i really didn't care she's so sexy. The way she moved around the room so effortlessly was mesmerising. I could hear the faint clicks of her heels as i completely zoned out.

I imaged what she'd be like outside of class, if she'd still dress this fancy. What she would look like wearing sweats and a hoodie, i bet she'd still look sexy as fuck. I wonder if she wears lace underwear as well, surely i mean she's clearly into lace. I wonder if she's into lingerie, you know some people have lingerie kinks she seems like the kind of person to have that not gonna lie. Fuck what am i saying i need to stop thinking about my Professor like this, it's creepy.

"Y/n? hello? Y/n?" I snapped out of my day dreaming as Romanoff called out my name. "hey you alright дорогой, you kinda zoned out on me" She was crouching in front of my desk now, as i looked down i couldn't help my eyes dropping to her cleavage. [sweetheart]

Those cups really didn't help, her breasts were practically spilling out of them. I shook my head leaning back crossing my arms looking up at the ceiling.

"uh mhm yeah i'm good" I lied trying to make my voice come out not so squeaking but it didn't really work. I heard Romanoff hum and then there was silence.

"you know, if you're going to wear such a short skirt you should probably think about crossing your legs" Romanoff husked as she stood up walking back to her desk. I sat up straight only now realising i hadn't been sitting very ladylike. I wasn't exactly manspreading but my legs were open enough that if you looked you could clearly see my underwear.

"fuck" I muttered to myself quickly crossing my legs and hiding my face in my hands. I essentially just flashed my professor, great, so last class she almost saw my tits and this time she saw the red lacy thong i had decided to wear.

Okay but like why was she looking there in the first place, i mean i'm not at fault here she definitely shouldn't be looking down there. I peeked through my hands seeing Romanoff writing something on the board with her back to me.

I quickly got my phone out pulling messages up and going to Sarah's.

------------

me
yooo i just flashed Professor Romanoff 😳

sarah
BITCH WTF!! what happened?!?

me
i forgot i was wearing a skirt and i wasn't sitting very ladylike
bruh it's just us in the room cause i was early and she goes "if you're going to wear such a short skirt you should probably think about crossing your legs"

sarah
jesus christ, okay but why was she looking 😏 are you at least wearing something cute?!

me
that's what i was thinking like why was she??
fuck off, but yes that red lace one you love

sarah
she's got it bad for you.
well at least she knows you've got great taste in underwear 😉

------------

I scoffed at Sarah's last message before shutting my phone off and slouching back in my chair again. I remembered to cross my legs this time don't worry. I just wanted to sit in silence until the rest of the students showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 353 23
Josephine's life was pretty together. She had a boyfriend she loved and a great new job. However, when she met her new boss, Professor Romanoff, ever...
6.9K 154 18
At her job as an art teacher for people who choose to take art class as a hobby Paris fournier meets a famous actor. Read on for more... (Elizabeth...
5.1M 199K 55
My name is Calla Lind. For 20 years, I have lived within the shadow of my beautiful older sister - chasing and holding onto an illusion of love. A lo...
56.8K 1.5K 46
Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelight and embark on a new chapter. Fuelled...