His Sweet Revenge

By MikkyMouse576

It's a story about a boy who take a sweet revenge on the person who Ruined his Beautifull Life........ [ Taek... More

ΰΌΊπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ„³πŸ…„πŸ„²πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -1ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -2 ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -3 ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…-5 ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -6 ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊπŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…-7ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -8 ΰΌ»
ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -9 ΰΌ»

ΰΌΊ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… -4 ΰΌ»

2.2K 66 17
By MikkyMouse576

This is not where it ends, it is where it begins, I love you till the end of my life. I will always hold you so deep in my heart, till I can no longer breathe. I love you till my last breath. Sweetheart, this is where I was meant to be, you are the queen of my heart.
-Google

⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢🥀🥀🥀⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢
➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷
..........................

[Time Skip, at Club.]

-

It was already 7;30 in the Evening, The Party has already Started Half an Hour ago.

Yoongi and Hobi was Present there While their Boyfriends were On their way To The club along with their Bestfriend Jennie.

Yoongi wanted to Pick Kook from his Home But the Younger Refused him while saying " he will come with his Bestfriends. Yoongi wanted Deny It but He couldn't say No to his Baby's Cute Pont and Puppy eyes and at last he Agreed with him and Now Here he is waiting for His Baby Bunny for the Last Half an hour along with a Half Drunken Hobi ,who were also Celebrating his One Year Anniversary with his Boyfriend.

15 mins More Passed And Finally The Trio Show up with a Apologies Smile on their face But Yoongi Didn't See That Because he was To dashed By He Cute Bunny Who now Look like a Hot Bunny.

Without even knowing Himself, Yoongi Stood Up From his Seat at Stand infront of kook with a Wide open eyes and Mouth.
Kook's Cheeks Turned Cherry Red when he See His Boyfriend looking at him with Wide Open Eyes.

On the Other hand Yoongi was so Memorized by His Bunny's Beauty that he Forget the others around Him and said,

Yoongi : Dame Baby You Look so Hot Bun. So hot That I want To Carry You On my Shoulder and Take You to a Room and Fuck You So Hard......

He Said with a Deep Husky Voice making Kook's Cheeks Turned More red. He was Sure that his Hyungie Isn't in his right mide but still it made him So shy and little Embarrassed about what his Bf Just said.
He look around Himself and See his Friends and Hobi were Looking at them With a Teasing Smirk On their Lips making Him even More Embarrass. He Really want to Shut his Hyungie's Mouth and want go from here ,But He was To shy to even Move. But
Thanks To Hobi Who Come from Yoongi's Back and Said, While Smakeing on the back of his Head Lightly,

Hobi : Yaha... yoon... stop drooling over Your Own Boyfriend Bitch. You are Making that Poor Boy Embarrass, Just look at him, he is all Red ,because of You and Your Parvat talk.

Hobi said and Finally Yoongi was Out of His Dash and For God sake He was So Embarrass about his own did. He look at his Baby Bun With a awkward smile and said a Small Sorry ,which The Younger Return with a small Nodedd while Looking at The Floor.

Yoongi Saw the Bright Red Shed on His Baby's Cheeks and It made Him Smirk Proudly. He Moved Closer to His Baby Wrapped his Hands Around Waist and Pull him To his chest and Whispered In his Ears with His Deep Husky Voice,

Yoongi: Don't Be shy baby..... What i said Is True,,You Look So Fuckable in this Dress But Baby I promise I wouldn't Do anything till We get Married.I want to have you with a The Rights Of a Husbend,not Just a Mear Boyfriend........

A Tear Full smile was There On Kook Lips When He heard Those Words from His boyfriend, who were Looking at him with Soft eyes which Held Lots Of Love For him.

He know his Boyfriend Have a lot of Desires like other Boys But he Control everything for him. He know his boyfriend Love Him and Respect him Equally and Never force him To anything Against his will and That's why he love This man a Lot.
And He promise, he will Love Him Till He Took His Last breath.

Jungkook softly Wrapped his Arms around his Boyfriend and Whispered a small " I love you" To Yoongi who Replied To him with a Soft " I love you more baby".

They stay like that for sometimes before joining their friends who were Already sitting around their Table With their Drinks.
Kook and Yoongi went to them and Sat beside each other and Yoongi Offered kook some Juice which kook accept with a soft smile on his lips.

Soon Everyone stated to enjoy the Party while Kook and Yoongi was Busy in their own world. They both were talking and Giggling with eachother like a Happy couple they are. They both were Talking and Laughing at Eachother when suddenly Yoongi's eyes Fall on Kook's ring Finger and see the Ring which He Give Him This Morning , Wrapped around his Cute Finger So beautifully.

A soft smile made their way to Yoongi's Lips as He Saw that and Softly hold the Younger's hands and Placed a Soft Kiss On it while the Younger Look at him with a Soft smile and whispered in his Ears,

Kook : I love You hyungie.......

He said and Yoongi Look at him with a Teary eyes and said,

Yoongi : I love You To My Baby.Please don't leave me baby. I can't Live a Life Which is not With You........

He said and Kook Look at him With a Teary eyes and Said

Kook : I will Hyungie.....I will Stay with You Till The very end of My Life.

He said, and They both Slowly Learn to Each Other and Finally Their lips meet. Both Stay There Like That For Some Seconds before Yoongi started to Move His Lips Softly While Holding the Younger Cheeks. Jungkook Softly hold Yoongi's Biseps and learn more into the kiss. The kiss was Nothing but Love only. No thong , No Teeth,No Bites ,just a Simple kiss with lots of Love. Soon they Both Pull away and Look at each other with a Wide smile at each other and whispered,

Yoonkook: I Love You.......

It's was Alomost half an Hour passed and Our Lovebirds were still in their Romantic world but Thanks To our Little sunshine who decided to get them out of their World by Dragging Yoongi away from there to get Drinks for them. Yoongi cursed his Bestfriend in all the language he know while kook were Chuckled at his Whinny boyfriend who were now going to the bar section with his Bestfriend.

looking at his side Kook, see his Both Bestfriends were Already Half Drunk but still in their mind so He Move Closer to them and Three of them started to talk about some Random Gossips while Waiting for the Other two.

They trio were talking and Laughing with each other While talking about a lot things , a sudden Ring From kook's Phone Stopped them from their talk. Kook look at his Phone screen And ,see it was From his Jimin Hyung so He look at Kai and said,

Kook : Guys I will Be Back In Few. Jimin Hyung is Calling. I have to attend it otherwise he will Kill me.......

He said and the other two Nodedd their Head, before Going back to their Gossiping. Kook Stood up From the seat were he Sitting and Walk To a Corner were The crowd is Less and Sound is Low.

[on the other hand with sope]

After having some drinks for themself now they both are waiting for their Boyfriends Drinks to get ready and that's when Yoongi feel a Tap on his Shoulder. He Turned around and was about to Ask something but He let out a Excited Shout when he see His,

Yoongi : HYUNGIE.......

Yoongi Shout and Jump on his Elder brother who Chuckle at his Cuteness while catching the Younger on time. He softly caressed his Baby brother's back who were Complaining To about him being late. Actually Taehyung had Promised to Yoongi that he will Come to this party and Meet his Boyfriend Today but Because of some urgent meeting he couldn't Come on the Time, He Promised to come. But he know he is not to late but still he apologized to his brother who accept his apologize with a big gummy smile.

Soon they both Sit on the Seat and, Taehyung asked,

Tae : Hmm....Yoon where Is Your Boyfriend Bub? if I meet him then I can Leave, I still have some Work to complete baby.....

He said and Yoongi look at him with a sad eyes and asked,

Yoongi : You are leaving Alredy Hyung??? You just come here and going back Now only...... it's not fair Hyungie......

He said with a Sad pont which made Taehyung Chuckle at him and said,

Tae : I'm so Sorry Baby ,But Hyungie have To Go. I just come here to meet your boyfriend because You were Complaining To me for not meeting him till now. So now If you Show him to me then I can Take my leave baby. But I promise next time I will meet him Probably and Have a Long talk with him but for now, I will just meet him and Then I will leave okay?

He asked and Yoongi Nodedd his head as Yes. As Much as He want his Hyungie to saty with him ,He know his work is More important so He Nodded his head and said,

Yoongi : Just a Minute Hyungie, The Drinks will be ready in a Minute. Then we can Go the and meet him.

He said but tae shook his head and said,

Tae : It's okay bub. just Tell me where he is. I will just See him and Then I will leave. It's already getting late pup.

He said with apologize smile , knowing his brother will be hurt but Yoongi just nodedd his head and said,

Yoongi : Okay Then Hyungie. You go to the table no 55, he is there sitting with Hobi's Boyfriend. He is waring a Red colour Shirt and Kai, Hobi's Boyfriend, he is waring Black color Shirt .

He said and Tae Nodedd his head and said

Tae :okay Then enjoy your time Buddy....... See you later.....

He said and Yoongi Return with a Small bye and Then Tae Left from there to meet his beloved brother's Little Boyfriend.

~

After searching for A little Taehyung finally Come to Table no.55 and See Two Boys Sitting there while talking to each other while laughing about something.and Just like Yoongi said, there was a Boy In red Shirt and The Other was In Black shirt. He see the Black Shirt boy's Face But He couldn't See the Red One , who Is , his Little Brother's Boyfriend. He wanted to go to them and talk to them but before that A girl Come To Him with a Seductive Smile on her Lips and Wrapped her hands around his Neck while asking,

Girl: Want Have Some Fun Handsome????

She asked and a Smirk Formed on Tae's Lips As He feel The kiss on His Nake. He Wrapped his Arms around her Waist and Pull her Closer to himself and Whispered in her ears, with his Deep low husky voice,

Tae : Why Not Baby Girl.....

The Girl look at him with A Smirk Before Smashing Her Lips With him Hungrily. nd Without waiting, he also Kiss her back and Both started to Eat each other face Like Hungry Dogs.(Sorry Dogs , Please Forgive me,)but Soon Realisation hit Taehyung head like a Truck when He remembered that his little brother is Also in the club. He can't let his little brother see him Like this, So He pull away from the Girl who look at him with a confused face and said,

Tae : Let's Go to Somewhere Else Baby girl. Then we can Have some more fUn there..

He said with a Husky Voice, Making the Girl let out a Small (ugly) Moan and said

Girl : Yes Daddy ~. (Eww🤢)

Taehyung smirk at her Before Walking out from there with that girl in his arms. She was Wrapping her Legs Around his waist while he was Holding her by Her Ass and The girls was Continuously kissing and Sucking on his Nake which making his Gorean In pleasure. Soon They Come To an Almost empty Hallway and Taehyung finally Let the Girl Down.A Devilish Smirk Was Clearly Precent On His Lips While Looking at the Girl who Were desperately Kissing and Biting his Nake. He harshly Pull the Girl from his Nake and he was about to Kiss her on her Red Painted Lips again but Before that, Someone catch his attantion and it was None other than.........

Tae : Baby boy.........

____________________________________

No Comments For this Shit

Bad Chapter ,Ik.

Nothing Special, not Interesting,

Just a Mess 😑😑😑😑

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 33.7K 37
where gamer boy Jeongguk has a innocent roommate who unknowingly seduces him. top kook bottom tae smut book guys I wrote this book when I was like 13...
987K 49.1K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
23.1K 1K 11
π‘°π’Œπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’Š - 𝐴 π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐡𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 (π‘œπ‘Ÿ) 𝐴 π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 For jungkook , taehyung is his ' πΌπ‘˜π‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘– ' Where a...
240K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...