tiger's cub (vmin)

By PonnuVaidehi

The story is about a first love....love of kim taehyung hier of kim co corporation, a college heartthrob... More

prologue
first day
i belongs to tiger
boxy smile
cherry blossoms
cafe
Tiger
dandelions
friendship
i need you
when it comes to you πŸ˜‡
tears

who is he for me?

353 53 49
By PonnuVaidehi

Three months passes like this..... taehyung was absent on a day as he was go with namjoon for a meeting.....taehyung miss jimin that all he do was looking at the phone the entire time making namjoon to smirk at his son.... while jimin was pouting....he miss taehyung the safeness and warmth taehyung gives him was missing.....he hate the cold that surrounds him....

Even though taehyungs friends and his friends were always there to cheer him up he was missing taehyung......that's when he first ask himself.... who taehyung was for him??

With a lazy mind that clouded with many thoughts he went back home......the next day also taehyung dont come.....and jimin was emotionally drained with that....he refuse to go to canteen sitting all by himself in his classroom.

That's when IU his senior on taehyung batch who was the same senior who calls him on the first day....from whom jennie drag him from....she come with her famous smirk......she do look like a pure doll but not her attitude and behavior..... she look at jimin and roll her eyes

"Jimin....taehyung is calling you.... in the audio visual room.... second floor"

When he hears taes name his eyes sparkle, he dont question her, he dont think y would tae send her when he could call him on phone directly.....he dont think of anything.....he just tell a thankyou and run...."

Making IU to tsk at the poor boy

"Love huhh?? So we are correct you are the weakpoint of the mighty tiger?? Lets break his weakness......i will not let you have taehtyung kid" she had a bad aura.....if she cant get taehyung then no one.....

Jimin reach the audio visual room fast as possible...the room is dark as always....he enter inside and look for taehyung.....

"Tae hyungie.....hyung....."

When he don't get a respond he start to get nervous as he was about to go he heard someone enter, thinking he was tae he smile and look at the person but it was not taehyung abd the man close the room and lock it making it in the blue dim LED lights that illuminate the room slightly..... and jimin know the person..... its john....IU right hand.....he is a playboy.....a creep.....he always give a creepy stare to jimin....looking at his body and licking his lips......but don't cross the limit because of the man jimin was being protected by Kim taehyung.....but today he will gonna taste this beauty...... before Tiger.....that thought only give him happiness.....to beat taehyung in any way possible..... because taehyung beat the shit out if him once..... and he had that hate pooled inside him..... when IU comes with the plan with his desire to jimin everything is he wants for.....

He smirk at the terrified boy who start to shiver like a leaf, his eyes are brim with tears.....he will cry any second....and that vulnerable look on jimin is only making john to get hard.

"Do....don't.... c...come.....near....me.....i....i..am....ti....tiger's"

"Is that so? 😏😏 then i gonna taste how tasty tiger's property is.....and your tiger is not gonna come to help you from me" with that he approch jimin who stumbled back and fell on the floor....with trembling body jimin start to move backwards crawling in the floor.....

"Your are making me hard with your vulnerabilities babyboy" john said and got jimins legs and pull him towards himself...... jimin was crying by now.....he shout for help by he himself know the room is soundproof.... ho one is gonna help him.....he miss taehyung.....if only taehyung was there....

Jimin was trashing around when john was trying to open his shirt.....he was crying and hitting john to save himself from the monster.....but it was making john more angry....

And he slap the poor boy whose lips start to bleed...

"Stay still you idiot......if u make me angry i will fuck you hard till you die.....be good "

Jimin was helpless..... he can only cry.....and just like that his upperbody was exposed to an unknown man.....his smooth skin that dont have any marks was completely exposed to someone......jimin close his eyes tightly fisting his palm.....he know its his fate.....and he accept it......

When IU come to jimin on the other side taehyungs friends were with jimins friends on canteen.....gossiping and all that when they hear him

"Hey pack....."

"Tae....you come....you said you will come tomorrow "jisso ask seeing tae come to them

"Where is jimin" tae look around noticing jimin is the only one not present

"Unnie you got the answer why this qild tiger is here today right? " jennie said with a playful smirk

"Love is the air~~" lisa sing it in bp song tune

Taehyung roll his eyes at his friends

"Okay Mr.lover boy....your cub is in class....we think he miss you....he was sulking from yesterday " jackson olayfully tell and hifive kai causing others to laugh.

"He dont eat? " this boy" taehyung said to himself and boy a cheese chicken sanwiych with a chocholate milk for jimin and reach jimins class but there was no one....

He look at library and dance room also bit no trace of jimin....his phone is ringing but not answering which is unusual....that's when he heard something

"How it goes? " irene ask IU

"Well....he is gonna be eaten.....he think to snach my taehyung...tkk...pathetic whore.....and his beautiful sex tape is gonna spread like wild fire.....let everyone see the sinful body of Tiger's jimin" she said with a smirk and laugh like a total witch.....but she dont see the storm coming for her.....

A hard slap that eco the hallway....irene and others look at in horror seeing taehyung there.....they planned everything when they get to know taehyung will come only by tomorrow theb how......IU was on ground looking at her death who was about to slap her again.....but he hold on her chin, piercing his long fingers and nails to her skin.....bruising it....

"Tell me where is my baby.....you whore"

She was not spilling a single word and he was losing his senses.....he was holding just because she is a women but she was testing his patience..... he choke on her neck making her eyes to bluge out.....jer face turn red and she trash around.....

Making her friends to scare the shit out of them

"He....he is in audio....visual.... room.....second floor" irene who was scared af said seeing the outburst..... without any seconds taehyung push iu and run to the second floor.....to the audio visual room......and he see it was locked from inside....

He bang into it with full force...... with two good push the door open to something that he dont ever wish to see.....his body got numb on tje scene......his blood boil seeing a half naked john over jimin trying to open the boys pants who was terribly crying under him

John was over jimin and he look at the door when the loud noise was heard.....je wide his eyes on the dark silleoute of the man he fear to death.....

Kim taehyung....

He know its not taehyung its his death.....they plan that john will escape after raping jimin..... but this is not what they calculated..... they don't think of taehyung to return today....and infront of him when jimin was under him.....half naked.

Taehyungs gaze was enough to make john to tremble...... he start to sweat and crawl from the crying boys body......taehyung get a chair and hit directly on the head of john who cry loudly....

There was no mercy how he punish john.....he was beating the shit out of him only thinking of to kill him.....kill the monster who touch his cub.....who make him cry.....who try to mark his cub......

By the time taehyungs friend get the new of the outburst they run to the spot only to witness a half naked jimin hugging to his knees on a corner and taehyung being wild and hitiing on a bloody john who was unconscious or does he die??

Kai and jackson run to taehyung and push him back from killing the man......he was resisting and even though two people hold him his anger was not submitting.....while the girls and jimins friends run to the boy on the corner who flinch at their presence....

"Jimin....its us....." jisso slowly said not panicking anyone but they only see jimin mumbling not to come and shooking his head.

"Tae....jimin" jennie tell loudly....and the name of his cub was enough to maje tje wild tiger in sence.....he calm down with teary eyes making everyone im shock.....it was nearly impossible to make tae calm when he was angry and he usually dont get angry......

He slowly approach jimin who flich at his closeness making taehyung heart to break

"Chimmy....its me baby" he slowly said extending his hands to touch the boy.....they see how jimin look at tae when he said and the next second the boy was in taehyung arms

Wraping his both arms into taehyungs neck, unknowingly crawl onto taehyungs lap, hiding his face to the boys neck and crying loudly......just like everyone taehyung was also shock....but he was too happy to know jimin trust him.... he wrap his arms around jimin....smoothly rubbing his back...

"Shh....its okay cub.....i am here baby" may be because of the trama jimin dont hear taehyung calling him cub which only his tiger know....

They sit like that while everyone else escuse and kai and jackson take away the unconscious body of john to hospital.

Taehyung take jimins shirt and wrap around the boy as jimin start to cry in when he make him to sit on floor.....

"Baby.....are you okay now? "

He receive no answer.....the boy was sleeping in his chest..... sitting on his lap.....just like an angel he was.....

______________________________________

How is it?? 

I just wanna knw.... who all are reading this story for the frst time?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.2K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
19.9K 976 33
"For how many men you blush for jungkook, am I not enough? You want dick right. I'll give you everything just be mine" "Here I thought you've changed...
351K 12K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
288K 12.7K 55
A story is full of surprises when two individuals love each other to death but got segregated because of homophobic women. πŸ–€Jeon jungkook a young C...