House of Gaunt : Trinity

yander13

Morfin Gaunt wanted an heir and Lucretia Prewett, neé Black, loathed her husband. After a week of lustful aff... Еще

House of Gaunt : Trinity
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ
Prologue
1 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
3 : ᴇᴠᴀɴs ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

2 : sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

547 30 0
yander13

September 1975

James Potter grew up in a household full of love. Being an only child, he was spoiled. He grew up with mischief written in his eyes. He was reckless and a true trouble maker. He had caused chaos all over Hogwarts castle with his three best mates. And as he boarded the Hogwarts infamous scarlet train, he had been planning the next prank they'll execute. He is currently sitting in their train compartment with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, his brothers in all but blood. Their compartment door opened as their other sworn brother, Peter Pettigrew entered.

"Hiyah Wormy!" James greeted while pulling him into a hug

"We missed you Wormtail!" Sirius said as he pull Remus to join the hug.

"I missed you too! Anyway, have you heard about the death of Morfin Gaunt?"

"Nope"

"I did but I don't care. He's a Pureblood lord who thinks he's better than anyone that's why he lived his life in seclusion alone."

"Yeah. That was a month ago right?"

James, Sirius and Remus answered respectively.

"Yes. I think you'd want to hear this out. Morfin Gaunt was Salazar Slytherin's descendant. And he might live his life in seclusion but he didn't live alone. He had children. Three! Triplets!" This caught the other boys attention.

"He had children? But he's unmarried!" Sirius exclaimed. He had met Morfin Gaunt a couple of times because his father had a transaction with the Gaunt lord.

"His children are born from an unknown Pureblood lady. And they're the same age as us. They've been homeschooled but since their father's death, they're coming to Hogwarts." Peter informed them.

"Woah hold up. Are you telling us that more snakes are coming?" James asked with furrowed brows.

"James." Remus said in a warning tone.

This made James raise his hands in surrender. "I'm just saying, they're literally Salazar Slytherin's descendants and that man hates muggles with passion. Of course he's an evil guy with evil descendants."

"We don't know that for sure. We haven't met them." Remus said in a matter of fact tone.

"You don't have to go near a snake to know that it will bite you, Moony." Sirius said, rolling his eyes at his best friend and long time secret crush.

"Actually, snakes wouldn't bite unless they are feeling threatened." Peter pitched in with a small voice, almost like a squeak. He felt confident when he saw Remus' proud and reassuring look at him.

"How do you know that, Wormy? Do you have a pet snake?" James asked playfully.

"Actually, my cousin had a lot of pet snakes. They're not harmful when not taunted." Peter stated. "His name is Klaus and he lives with his sibling in Massachusetts. Mum and I visited them a month ago."

"Right. When you went to America."

The marauders sat t the Gryffindor table as they await for the sorting to be over. Peter was eager to eat. Remus was paying attention. Sirius was making funny faces while James laughs at him, momentarily stopping from asking Lily Evans out on a date. Remus elbowed them to look at the direction he was looking at.

It was Dumbledore standing up and walking discreetly towards the door of the great hall. The marauders and a lot of students were confused as to why the headmaster exited the great hall. When the last first year was sorted, the huge door of the great hall opened revealing Albus Dumbledore with three teenagers following him.

Two handsome boys and one beautiful girl. Everyone gawked at them. They look like characters that you can only make up, not real humans. They look surreal as if you'd question if they were perfectly carved illusions or real people.

Lily Evans bit her lips when her eyes met the boy with the lightest brown hair. She could feel her cheeks turn red as he smirked at her. But she bow her head when she saw the cold stare from the beautiful girl in between the two boys.

"Woah Lils are you okay?" Mary Macdonald asked her flustered friend.

"One of the hot new boys smirked at her." Alice Fortescue whispered excitedly.

"Oooh lucky bitch." Marlene McKinnon smiled at Lily teasingly as she shoved her lightly.

"The girl glared at her though." Dorcas Meadows piped in.

"Do you think they're together?" Lily asked.

"Who cares. If you like him, we'll get him for you." Marlene reassured her friend and put her arms around Lily's shoulders.

"Stop smirking at the poor girl, Izar. You're going to give her a heart attack."

"Way to ruin the fun, Asia. It's not like boys aren't staring openly at you."

"She's right though. Stop giving the impression that you're some kind of playboy with stupid hero hair."

"Caden, stop being mean to your brother."

The two brothers rolled their eyes at their bossy sister. But Caden and Izar continued their bickering while Athanasia decided to tune them out and pretend that she doesn't have brothers. As triplets, they were able to communicate telepathically and they have never put it into good use. They'd use it to either taunt, scold or just annoy each other.

Then, Dumbledore decided to give one final speech. "My dear students, we will have three new additions that will be joining us. Professor McGonagall, please do sort them."

Minerva McGonagall nodded at Dumbledore and opened another scroll.

"Gaunt, Athanasia."

The beautiful girl sat gracefully at the seat. Students started to whisper, mainly the Slytherin table.

"I told you Morfin Gaunt had children. They must be the triplets." Peter whispered.

"So they're snakes?" James asked but it was more like a statement. Then the hat shouted...

"SLYTHERIN"

The Slytherin table clapped louder than ever. Athanasia's face remained vacant of emotions as she walked--no-- glided towards the Slytherin table.

"Gaunt, Caden."

The boy who looks more charming and calm with darker brown hair sat with pure confidence.

"Totally my type." Mary said as he looked at Caden dreamily.

"Yeah? The other boy is more my type but Lily already called dibs." Marlene poked Lily which made the latter girl's cheek redder.

"I didn't call dibs!"

"So would you let me have him?"

"No!"

"SLYTHERIN"

"Gaunt, Izar."

Izar walked confidently and sat as if the seat was some kind of a throne for him which made the girls giggle.

"So they're siblings, Lils. Maybe the girl was just protective of her brother." Alice stated.

"I don't know Ali, I think Caden is cuter..."

"Oooh Lily Evans finally talking about boys?"

"SLYTHERIN"

To say the Hogwarts students were confused, except for the Slytherins, was a great understatement. It was the first time that the Slytherin table cheered louder than any other houses.

"We're right, Pads. They're all snakes." James stated as the feast commenced.

"Right you are, Prongs. But the girl, Athanasia, she's hot." Sirius said as he stared openly at the triplets who are seated at the back part of the Slytherin table.

They saw Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Regulus Black, Barty Crouch Jr., Rabastan Lestrange, Severus Snape and Belladonna Zabini approach the triplets. They saw hoy the greeted each other like the purebloods that they were groomed into.

"Look at those stuck up prats." Sirius grumbled as he glared at his younger brother.

"They did nothing wrong, guys. They're just getting to know the people in their house." Remus tried to defend them.

"Ready to prank the snake triplets, Prongs?"

"Great minds think alike, Pads."

"Our deepest condolences, Miss--"

"Thank you Narcissa, but please drop the formalities. Call me Asia and feel free to call my brothers with their given names." Athanasia said politely. She gave Narcissa a small smile which the older girl returned.

"I didn't know you are our spokes person, sister." Izar teased then turned to the others. "It's a shame you weren't there to celebrate with us."

"Celebrate what?" Barty asked. Their topic was just about their father's death. What celebration are they talking about.

"Our father's death. Daddy issue's a bitch." Caden shrugged which pushed Asia to slap him in the arm.

"Mind your language, Caden Perseus Gaunt!"

"Oh for Salazar's sake! There's another Narcissa!" Rabastan dramatically gasped in surprise.

"Narcissa is her own person and I am mine. The correct term is there's another powerful woman in you your presence." Athanasia said as she flipped her hair confidently.

"Who are they?" Izar asked as he pointed at the marauders. "They have been staring at us nonstop."

Lucius groaned when he realized who Izar means. "Stupid Gryffindors that fancied calling themselves the Marauders. Pranksters. Their main targets are Slytherins."

"Pranksters?" The triplets asked at the same time which made the people who heard them shiver.

"Yes. Arrogant pranksters." Severus confirmed.

Athanasia, Izar and Caden looked at each other with mischief shining in their eyes. This school wouldn't be boring after all.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...