π™ΌπšžπšπšŠπš—πš: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™½πšŠπš–...

By AudreyKirkland

What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "... More

π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ. π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ. π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟸
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷 π™½πš˜πš π™°πš•πš˜πš—πšŽ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟸 π™·πšŽπš›πš˜πš’πš—πšŽ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟹 π™ΆπšŽπšπšŠπš πšŠπš’
𝙲𝙷. 𝟺 πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‡-π™ΌπšŠπš—πšœπš’πš˜πš—
𝙲𝙷. 𝟻-𝟷 𝙰 πš‚πšžπš›πš™πš›πš’πšœπšŽ Vπš’πšœπš’πš
𝙲𝙷. 𝟻-𝟸 π™»πš˜πšœπš
𝙲𝙷. 𝟼 πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ πšƒπš›πšŠvπšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝙲𝙷. 𝟽-𝟸 π™²πš˜πš—vπš’vπš’πšŠπš•
𝙲𝙷. 𝟾 πšƒπšŠπšŒπšŽπš—πšπšŠ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟿 π™³πšŽπš‹πšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟢 π™Άπš•πšŠπš πšƒπš’πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› π™΅πšŠπš’πš•πšžπš›πšŽ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟷 π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟸 VπšŠπšπšŠπš›πš’
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟹 πš‚πšŽπš—πšπš’πš–πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟺 πš‚πšŽπšπšπš•πšŽπš
π™±πš˜πš—πšžπšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πš: π™·πš’πšœ π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ
𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟻 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ

𝙲𝙷. 𝟽-𝟷 π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’πšŠπš›πš’πšπš’

387 18 0
By AudreyKirkland

''The room they're holding him in was built during the Second World War; when there was a shortage of steel. So the foundation is pure concrete and sand, no metal,'' explained Hank, muttering thank you while you placed the coffees on the desk for him and Logan.

''He's being held a hundred floors, beneath the most heavily guarded building on the planet.'' said the professor.

''Why is he in there?'' asked Logan; he looked entirely confused, no faking.

''What? Did he forget to mention it?'' The professor let out several wheezing laughs.

''Uh...JFK.'' said Hank.

''He killed-''

Professor really couldn't control himself from laughing at Magneto. You nodded to Logan, confirming his perplexing thought.

''What else explains a bullet miraculously curving through the air?'' the professor said sarcastically. ''Erik always had a way with guns. You sure you want to carry on with this?''

''This is your plan, not mine.''

''But how do we get in?'' you wondered out loud, scanning the Pentagon map.

''We don't have any resources to get us in-''

''Or out,'' stated the professor, ''It's just me and Hank.''

''Wait, what? I want to come with you guys,'' you pouted, talking back like a child. It wasn't your first time being left at home, but they were going out on a mission; it could take days, and you didn't like the feeling of being left in a large vacant mansion like this for days!

''No, you're not,'' stated the professor firmly. ''It's dangerous. You'll be staying in the mansion; I won't allow you to follow us to the building. Nor Paris. I made a promise with your mother to keep you safe.''

''I'm almost eighteen! I don't need you to keep me safe, I can protect myself just fine!'' you retorted. ''Hank? Please, I'll be assisting...I can heal anyone in case you're hurt.''

The professor was about to say another 'no' as you read the shape of his lips, but Logan spoke out faster than him, ''Um...Professor Charles also granted you to go with us.''

''Wh-what? Are you serious? I told you to bring her as well?!'' questioned the professor in disbelief.

''Yeah, said she needs some hands-on practices,'' replied Logan, passing a wink to you before shrugging off the irritated-looking professor, ''she'll be one of the greatest members in the future.''

You were overjoyed, the professor in the future had granted you to join the mission; your first X-men mission, like your father, once had! The ecstatic sensation of visiting both Pentagon and Paris was too much. Therefore, you had to excuse yourself from excluding the plan from this moment, feeling the need to start packing your belongings for the next few days. You needed to pack clothes, books, oh, and a passport. Your mother took you to the custom once, saying it was important for you to have a passport; it'd be helpful someday. At any rate, when you had tried to escape and have to fly abroad.

''She still is a child,'' stated Hank, though curving the end of his lips upward in satisfaction.

Defeated, the professor groaned, talking more to himself, ''How could I agree on such a thing?''

''Anyways, I know a guy. He'd be a young man now. Grew up outside of D.C...he could get into anywhere,'' said Logan, chuckling rather, ''I just don't know how the hell we're gonna find him.''

''Is Cerebro out of the question?'' asked Hank.

The older man didn't respond instantly; instead, he looked down, staying quiet as a sign of being incapable. Whether it was the fear of hearing the voices once again or not being capable of using it, Hank did seem to know the answer; hence, he didn't push the man to react, but merely replied, ''We have a phone book.''

-

Hank woke you up early in the morning, saying you should head out in a few minutes, to arrive at the Pentagon by noon. In this case, if you needed extra sleep, you could rest on the plane till reached D.C. Without a doubt, having trouble with sleeping for getting too excited about the mission, you slept the whole way.

When you got to the airport, the adults agreed to rent a car to drive for the rest of the journey to the Pentagon. Again, you drifted into a deep slumber.

You stirred a bit, struggling hard to keep yourself up, and the argument between Logan and the professor for the correct direction was a total help to wake you up from your slumber. Yawning as you rolled down the window to look outside, the familiar street view made your heart skip several beats.

The road led to a certain direction further in town, passing a filling station, which caused you to leave the state; the diner, which was located next to the cassette shop you used to work at. You had a sense of homebound, yet fear was also the word that accompanied the impression of this place.

''W-why are we here?'' you asked, traces of panicky in your voice. ''I thought we are visiting the Department of Defense.''

''We're here to get someone; he can help us get Erik out,'' Hank replied nonchalantly, ''you didn't get to know the rest of the plan, because you ran out afterward.''

Your brows knitted in confusion for assuming you and Peter might be the only mutants here. So there was another mutant staying in this town, probably someone who hid for a long time, far older than you, in professor's or Hank's age, possibly, you thought.

''May I ask who?'' This assumption of yours was absurd enough, maybe asking the question would help.

''Your future husband,'' responded Logan with low chuckles. He smirked as he saw how your cheeks tinted in crimson so quickly.

Professor Charles on the other hand wasn't too happy about this. He side glanced at Logan in annoyance, mumbling with a threatening tone, ''She's only seventeen!''

''Oh yeah, I forgot,'' Logan smirked, ''you treat her like your own flesh.''

You were certain that professor Charles had accidentally hit the brakes because of Logan's comment; he nearly hit an old lady who just happened to cross the street in front! He wasn't good at driving, you could now understand why Hank drove out to buy groceries most of the time.

A few minutes later, you arrived in a beautiful neighborhood; beautiful grey and white paints of residents with big front yards. You hadn't been to this neighborhood, not even once, since your house was at the opposite end of this town.

''Here, here, here!'' exclaimed Logan.

''Where?''

''There, just up here!'' Logan pointed to a house.

''All right, all right. Don't get excited.''

''Next time, I'm driving, all right?'' said Logan sacrificially, arguing about the professor's driving ability.

''Don't get used to it.''

Hank got off the car, then followed by Logan. When you attempted to exit, professor Charles stopped your act. ''No, you'll be staying here.''

''What? Why?!'' you exclaimed with arms folded on the chest; now you did look like a seven-year-old.

''We'll make sure this guy is harmless. Besides, it'll only take a while. I'll leave the windows open.'' with that, he exited the car, joining the other two.

You huffed, biting your inner cheek to prevent spatting swear words at him. Professor's overprotective about your security wasn't necessary, as you could protect yourself with your abilities, duh? Thinking you were lucky enough to avoid being left at home, it wasn't worth arguing with this small 'meeting' issue. As you saw the adults were able to enter inside by the host, you slumped in your seat, thoughts wondering.

Now you were again back to this place, but couldn't roam around and find your mother or possibly, Peter. You were on a mission, so no personal matter was allowed. Once Magneto was freed from the prison, you'd be heading to Paris as soon as you could; with every minute and second count. The problem was solved, you could call your mother anytime, and as for reconnecting with Peter, it would depend on fate. If the mutant crisis was solved, you could come back and meet him again.

Then you thought back about what Logan told you earlier. The guy they were going to help you free Magneto was your future husband. Was he joking? He couldn't possibly...if he did joke, why were you trying to calm down your burning cheeks so desperately? Unless you were excited, but at the same time, feeling uneasy about learning the 'love and marriage' subject so soon.

As you looked outside the window, the front door of the person's house was opened as a strong wind had just made it happen. It was quick, not even having time for you to rethink, as you saw a flash of silver before your eyes.

''Wo-'' you yelped at the blur and unknown force that brought you down the car. The movement was quick, so familiar that it gave you a thrill of excitement; it was like you'd been doing this for times, all thanks to a certain person. The way their arms held you was always the same, gentle but comforting, a flying sensation with an instant swish — you exactly knew who did this. This sensation wasn't able to get mistaken that easy-

''Hello beautiful,'' you heard a voice to your immediate right at the same time you felt like being plopped down on the sofa.

''Whoa! H-how?'' With heart pounding, you looked everywhere, to the Silverhead, and the three adults standing before you.

Surprised, your mind processed in slow motion; first shocked, then surprised, but also, ecstatic, at the same time.

You couldn't hear what the professor and the others were talking about as your eyes scanned the room, taking in the whole scope: stairs which led down, basement it was. There was a bed at the far end of the room, and a set of sofas and many kinds of stuff—which you believed were all stolen by Peter. A PONG game machine, ping pong table, televisions, and snacks...just to name a few.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.1K 16
"No running through the hallway!" I yelled as two boys ran past me. "Yes Professor." They said as they slowed down. I smiled as I shook my head and...
113K 3K 27
"Sweet dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree," Where Catherine Vanessa McCoy ends up falling for an irritating speedster who keeps getting i...
147K 5K 20
"You're not as light on your feet as you think." β€’β€’β€’ A young girl by the name of Lyra always knew she was different. It wasn't until she was ten that...
29.9K 1.1K 40
"Mutation is the key to our evolution. The process is slow, normally taking thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forw...