Prank Backfire || Baby Avenge...

By hannurabi

Loki's back and has some magic up his sleeves. When one of his pranks go wrong, he turns the Avengers (and hi... More

Prank Backfire || Baby Avengers
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Fifteen

3.8K 214 212
By hannurabi

Chapter Fifteen: Arts & Crafts

"What do we do now?" Maria nudged Phil, who was downing his sandwich slowly.

His eyes shot up. "Huh?"

"It's not like we can watch another movie again," Maria said. "That's kind of boring."

"Oh, so you don't want to sit around all day while the kids are behaved?" Phil teased, his lips curving into a smile.

"They grow on you," she defended. It was true. At first she would've loved to just sit around while the kids are in a tired state. But right now, all she wanted to do was run around chasing Tony with the kids having fun and laughing.

"How about some arts and crafts?" Phil suggested, finishing his food. He used his hands to dust off the crumbs off his jacket. "I think there's some paint over in the garage."

Maria grinned. "Great idea. You get the paint and we'll meet you in the playroom."

Phil nodded at the instructions and went off. Maria walked over to the children, who were gathered around Bucky to hear his story of his metal arm. Steve was eagerly listening, his eyes glistening with wonder.

"Enough story time," Maria clapped her hands, everyone's attention falling to her. "Let's go to the playroom."

The children cheered, happily jumping up and down. Out of instinct, they grabbed either Maria's or Bucky's hands.

Steve, who was on Bucky's shoulder, said, "Avengews Assembwe!"

+

When they reached the playroom, everyone immediately dissolved into groups. Tony took Bruce's hand and lead him towards a small red table. Thor insisted Loki sit with him on the blue table. The little Norse god hesitantly went off.

Natasha and Clint, being professional little babies, sat on the rainbow matted floor. Bucky put Steve down, in which the baby soldier took his hand and they ran to joing the master assassins.

Phil joined in later carrying a big box of paints, colored masking tapes, brushes, canvases and other artsy things. As soon as he put it on the floor, the kids took their equipment.

"You know, I'm starting to think this is a bad idea," Maria whispered to Phil as they watched Thor spray red paint on his shirt.

"You think?" Phil laughed, rushing off to aid the little god.

Maria, shaking her head and smiling, went to sit beside Bruce. He was painting a rather good artwork of a big, green monster. Not bad for a four year old.

Tony, on the other hand, was using crayons to color Iron Man.

"What do you think, Ms. Mawia?" Bruce asked, sliding his work towards her. His face looked so hopeful and innocent.

"I love it, Bruce," she said, ruffling his curly hair. He smiled. It wasn't like the smile the older Bruce would have given. This one was less calculated, less anxious, more sincere.

"Hey! How abou' mine?" Tony put his artwork in the air, grinning wildly. Maria shook her head, smiling, taking his work.

"Impressive," she said, looking at the smug little boy. "You should be a painter, Tony."

"I know," he said proudly.

Meanwhile, on the table of the Norse gods, Loki was grunting quite loudly.

"What is it, brother?" Thor asked, concerned.

"No," the god of mischief grumbled adorably. "I don' need youw help."

Thor, disappointed, looked back to his messy crayon drawing. Phil watched as Loki drew something, then erased it, and repeated the process.

"Loki, is anything wrong?" he asked.

Loki sighed. Phil was a good guy, Loki's head deemed. "I can't draw a stwaight line."

Phil transferred from beside Thor to beside Loki, squeezing himself in the small seats. He took a card from his jacket pocket and asked Loki where to draw the line. After, he used the card as a ruler, successfully drawing a straight line.

Loki's eyes lit up. "Wow."

"I know," Phil smiled, taking back the card. "You alright now?"

Loki nodded, hiding a smile. "Yes... thank wou."

Back where Bucky was, Natasha and Clint were doing quite swimmingly. Clint drew himself, sunglasses and all, perched up in a tree like a hawk.

"What are you doing there?" Bucky asked, indicating the drawing.

Clint only grinned, saying, "Caw caw."

Natasha, on the other hand, was using the colored tape to spell out her name. Bucky was curious to what she was doing, so he let her finish. Steve, who was leaning on Bucky, was not drawing.

Instead, he was reading a comic book which was coincidentally Captain America.

"I wanna be Captain Amewica!" Steve had exclaimed more than once. He couldn't read the words much, so he only analyzed the pictures, occasionally asking Bucky what was happening on the scene.

Let's go back to the Norse gods.

Thor was holding the non-toxic spray paint, with the intention to color his disastrous work. He shook the bottle, wanting to get the paint out, but accidentally sprayed Loki's hair.

"Ah!" he screamed, holding his red hair.

"Thor, drop that!" Phil ordered, running for a towel. Accidentally, he tripped on some Legos and fell into a wooden plank which released a blue bucket of non-toxic paint.

The paint landed in a thud on Maria's head, showering her with blue.

Tony, who thought it was funny, took some colored masking tape, crept behind Thor, and wrapped the six-year-old like a mummy on the forehead.

"Ow! Ow! Anthony!" Thor shouted, angrily turning around and wanting to pound Tony.

Natasha, chuckling lightly, took the bottle of glue and put it on Clint's mouth. The archer online licked it, putting on an expression which said, "Not bad."

Bucky scooped Steve up, not wanting to get involved in the mess. Unluckily, as Thor was throwing a paint bomb on Tony, it landed on Steve's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Steve yelled frantically, his face covered in green.

"Oops," Thor said.

Phil took the towel and walked to Maria. "Hey," he said, handing her the towel.

"Thanks," she said, accepting the towel and proceeding to wipe her face.

Phil ran off to break off Tony and Thor. "Bruce, please stop Clint from eating more glue!"

Bruce understood, calmly walking over to Clint and grabbing the glue. He put up his index finger and gestured it to a 'no.'

"Loki, wipe your head on that towel!" Phil pointed to the towel hanging above a drawer. Thor's hair was stuck to a mess of red and yellow masking tape, Tony laughing his butt off.

The tiny billionaire took some paint bomb, and with the intention of hitting Thor, hit Bucky in his face instead.

When Steve saw this, he stopped crying. "We're matching!" the little soldier exclaimed, smiling widely. Bucky could not get angry at that ball of innocence. He chuckled.

Maria reprimanded Tony, as Phil yelled, "Alright. Everybody, stop!"

+

A/N:

I JUST SAW AGE OF ULTRON.

OH MY LORD.

I cannot handle my feelings right now because (SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT READ FURTHER. SCROLL DOWN TO THE SAFE PLACE AS FAST AS YOU BLOODY CAN.):

. (letters C, and H are the most spoiler-ish. The rest are just obvious things.)

.

.

.

A.) HulkWidow is canon as frick. *puts on sunglasses* Deal with it. B)

B.) THE MAXIMOFF TWINS

C.) Clint Barton with a family in a farm. <3

D.) P I E T R O M A X I M O F F

E.) That asshole Ultron.

F.) VISION :)

G.) H U L K W I D O W

H.) The Steggy dance

I.) EVERYTHING ELSE.

.

.

.

.

(THIS IS THE SAFE PLACE. END OF SPOILERS.)

(SAFE PLACE.)

(HEY. STOP SCROLLING. I SAID YOU'RE SAFE.)

( S A F E P L A C E )

(STOP SCROLLING YOU LITTLE - )

Anyway, hey!, thank you all for the support for this book. I think we reached 28K already! WOOO! You're all bloody amazing and I can't have had any better readers than you <3

It can't get any better than this, ladies and gentlenerds.

You know the drill! 

VOTE - COMMENT - FAN

Until next time,

Han x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 197 7
Loki turns Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce and himself into toddlers whilst trying to escape capture. What happens when Natasha and Clint, along with Wanda...
143K 5.5K 14
After Ultron, the Avengers and their new recruits settle into life at the tower and the new Avengers compound. Thor has gone back to Asgard but he co...
106K 3.2K 50
When the avengers turn into children pepper,Maria and Phil have to take care of them until they have a way to turn them back. But their quite a handf...
28.5K 817 17
When Captain America, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Loki are turn back to a child by an alien woman. Natasha and Clint have to take care of...