๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ||๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By love_taebear33

๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐…๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2 ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 1เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 2เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 3เผ’๏ธŽ
โ˜ƒ๏ธŽโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 4เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 5เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 6เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 7เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 8เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 9เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 10เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-11เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 13เผ’๏ธŽ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
EP- 14
EP-15
EP-16

เผ’๏ธŽEP-12เผ’๏ธŽ

6.8K 383 108
By love_taebear33

Y/N doesn't know how long she has been been asleep. Now as when she woke up and stared blankly at the floor still couldn't digest that Taehyung has kidnapped her from her own wedding. The urge to strangle him till he couldn't breathe and throwing all profanities she can is increasing.

Just then she heard the opening of the door but she didn't move a bit. There was standing Taehyung looking at Y/N adoringly still in the euphoria of getting his love with him finally. He slowly came in, carrying a tray of food.

"Good morning, baby. Here, I have asked the maid to make breakfast for us. And I especially told her to make your favourite one. Also she was the one to change your dress just in case if you want to know. " he exclaimed, putting the tray on the dining table with a gentle smile on his face.

Y/N didn't say anything and rolled her eyes at him. She noticed that her wedding dress was gone but instead replaced by a tank top and trousers.

Taehyung internally chuckled at that and smiled even wider. "Are you angry that I left you in bed alone? Hmm?" he walked closer to you, kissing your forehead.
Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief as she immediately pushed him off and wiped her forehead harshly as if his touch burnt her.

Taehyung's eyes darkened at her actions. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT AGAIN. I AM NOT YOUR F*CKING GIRLFRIEND."

Y/N yelled at him harshly. Taehyung was amused to say the least. She is not the old Y/N anymore who was innocent but a strong woman now.

"And what if I do?" He smirked looking at her bewildered expression. "You won't you piece of shit. Get that in your small peanut size brain and I am leaving." Y/N exclaimed harshly making Taehyung fume in anger.

He narrowed his eyes at the mention of her leaving him.

Y/N's perspective༒︎

I could see his eyes raging in anger, as he clenched his jaw whilst glaring at me. But that didn't effect me. He is the one who was at fault. He came near me and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me to his chest once again as he nuzzled his nose into my neck making my eyes widened. Didn't he hear what I have said? I tried to escape his arms struggling but he kept tightening his hold.

"No!" he said with a dark tone. "You are not leaving me my love but I can see that you, my baby, are starting to get feisty by passing moments, not that I  mind, because beleive me—”

He inched closer to my ear making adeline rush to my cheeks as I again tried to get off from his iron grip. His lips touched my ear and his hot breathe is falling on my neck making me freeze. "—it turns me  on so freaking much." He completed his sentence and pulled his face out of my neck as a smug smirk spread his face. I balled my fist listening his shameful words.

I slapped his back from my waist giving him a dangerous glare while he only chuckled at my reaction. His eyes then trailed up and down my body stopping at my chest. He looked down at my chest and saw how deep my top was, showing off my cleavage. I gasped and covered my chest with my hands. "Eyes up here you stinky pervert” I clicked my fingers, pointing him to my eyes rolling my eyes again.

"No need to hide them my love, they are mine to see anyway so why should I avert my gaze?" he asked with a smirk. I mentally gasped at his words. ‘Has this man lost it completely?'

"F*CKING stop it! Dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth." I groaned and angrily laid on his couch not wanting to fight with him anymore. I could see Taehyung's mouth hanged open at my words.

I shifted my gaze at my hands but in an instant, I suddenly screamed when I felt him lift
me up from the couch in bridal style. "WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG! PUT ME DOWN!"

I shouted but of course
my words had to be ignored.

"Listen you dumb f*ckhead, let me down right now!"

I said with anger. He gave me a cold look and threw me onto his bed making me bounce. I gave him a glare and scooted to the end to get off the bed but before my foot could touch the ground, he grabbed my arm making me fall on my back on the bed while his leg wrapped over my entire body trapping me in his arms.

"Ahh! what the hell Taehyung? You are suffocating me."

He didn't say anything but just  nuzzled his nose in my neck and gave me a soft peck making me freeze. "Shh....you curse too much love,don't you?” he whispered seductively still not taking his leg and arms around my body.

I laid there still,in deep shock, looking at the ceiling in nervousness. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as his hands tightened around me in a possessive way.

"Taehyung..." I whispered  but no response came. "Hey!" I whispered again shaking his body. All of a sudden I felt wetness on my neck making my eyes widen in shock. 'Did....did he just licked me?'

He then started to trail kisses on my neck, causing those areas to tingle.

"No....Taehyung plea-please!" I tried to deny his touch slightly when he grazed his teeth on my skin. "Mine!" he whispered as his lips started to move down to my chest. I closed my eyes feeling my whole body freeze. I couldn't function what was happening. My body was reacting to his touches as I slowly closed my eyes.

"If....If I managed to do so, w-will you give m-me your heart? Will you l-love me with all of you? J-Just me?"

My eyes suddenly jolted open when I heard Jackson's broken voice inside my head. What I was doing? I suddenly felt disgusted with my acts. How....how could I stoop so low? How could I be so cheap?

Tears started forming in my eyes as I angrily pushed Taehyung away from me making him stumble as he nearly fell from the bed. He looked at me with shock while I just glared at him. "How dare you touch me? ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR MY BODY HUH? First you forced me to leave my marrige and now you want me to force in bed too? How f*cking pathetic?" I spat those words with wrath and hatred.

The shocked look on his face was now replaced with a furious one. I. would lie if I had said that I wasn't scared of him right now. He gripped my wrist harshly making me wince, pulling me towards his face, our noses now touching. "Force? FORCE? Forcing you in bed?” he gritted his teeth. "Is that how low you think of me Lee Y/N?" he hissed making me gulp.

"You think I would force you? I am not a rapist Y/N....I may have forced you to break your marrige..but I will never force you to make love with me..... I will only make love to you on the day you give your consent.” His voice showed only rage and disappointment as he left my wrists.

My eyes pooled with tears as I processed that what have I said. Taehyung was about to leave the room but stopped and whispered,"I may be ruthless, I may even be a killer but not a rapist Y/N...not a rapist”

~||~||~||~

~somewhere at Seoul~

" AHHHHHHHH! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME." A man screamed loudly messing his room throwing all the things coming in his view.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME
Y/N! You can't.... Y-You can't." His voice cracked at last as he punched the wall again with his already bruised knuckles.

But suddenly his orbs fell an octave darker as he smirked widely gripping the edge of wall with his bloody hand. "I have done so many things to make you fall for me doll! That f*cking boy can't take you away from me just like that. Lee Y/N! You are mine and now I will not play the card of being a gentleman. Now I will make you mine by hook or by crook."

༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .♡︎

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟? 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟, 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 ☯︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 19.2K 55
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ. " "๐™Š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
701K 19.9K 56
"๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น",๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ --------- โ˜˜๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ...
11K 327 4
[แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑษชแด แด‡ - แด„แด€ษดษดษชส™แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด - ๊œฑแด€แด…ษช๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ - สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แดœ] โษชแดแดแด€ สœแดœแดแด€ษด ๊œฐสŸแด‡๊œฑสœ แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด‡แด€แด› สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดœ๊œฑ๊œฑสโ โษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ๊œฑแดกแด€สŸสŸแดแดก สแดแดœ, สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแด‡สŸแด› ษชษดแด›แด แดส แด...
9.4K 278 9
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ...