๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐€๏ฟฝ...

By nixbii

๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡. โ”€ a woman finds herself as the center of attention for men, and women alike... More

o. prolouge
i. dead
ii. bold
iii. never, for eternity

iv. hide & seek

7.9K 222 54
By nixbii

❝ you're a good boy, aren't you? ❞

A SPARK NEGLECTED BURNS THE HOUSE.

- it was a story athena had read when she was in first grade and frankly quite bored, a story about two neighbouring families having hatred and jealousy between them. caused by a small fight dating from generations before, creating a never-ending rivalry for both the families.

this story fit quite well in today's debate, where a prophecy heard wrong ended with a battle so destructive it ended lives of thousands, along with the hopes and happiness of many.

harry james potter was a, child, in simple terms. a child who was thrust into a world he didnt know existed and was forced with a burden so tiring even an adult would've lost all hope in winning. he was a child who was torn apart from his family and left at the doorsteps of his good-for-nothing aunt and uncle, where he was kept malnourished, beaten almost every day for small mistakes, and bullied by his cousin, dudley.

he was a child who was left alone to figure out mysteries and not have a single day of peace. he was a child who was stranded all on his own to fight monsters that would haunt any normal kids nightmares, maybe even an adults. he was a child who was left to fight the man who killed his parents, and the man responsible for single handedly ruining lifes of many.

harry potter, was a child. a child who shouldn't have had to carry the weight of a entire population's safety on his shoulders.

he, was a child.

pretty sad story, he deserved better.

anyways-

he was also the topic of discussion for todays daily dose of banter.

on a rainy wednesday, hades randomly came into athena's room, almost waddling like a penguin, a grin on his soft lips as he approached her, sitting down on the floor next to her armchair where she was seated, reading one of the many books she stole from his office. not that he cared, he wasn't one to read alot anyways.

"hey." he muttered, smiling as he looked up at her, before clapping his hands together as if hes just won something.

"ive got an interesting adventure for you~!" he exclaimed.

when he saw she wasnt paying attention, he frowned, instead she was paying more of her -addicting (according to hades)- attention into whatever dogshit book that was laying in her lap.

"thena! pay attention to me! please??" he whined, folding his arms and pouting, before he got an idea.

an almost insidious look adorned his face as he got up from the floor and snatched the book out her hands, squealing like a toddler as he ran from her room, adrenaline filling his veins as he didn't dare look back, hoping she wouldnt catch him quickly.

"YOU PIECE OF WRINKLED TISSUE PAPER!" he heard her scream, stifling a laugh as he heard her cussing him out, he sprinted towards the hall, running around with a smile, his heart thumping out his chest as he tried to hurriedly find a hiding spot in the lounge area, craning his neck and whipping his head around like a mad man trying to find a shadowed corner hidden away from eye-sight.

he heard her quick and sharp footsteps, the heels of her shoe clicking against the wood flooring.

"you're fucking dead if i catch you." he sweat dropped just as he heard her words echoing in the halls, she was getting closer, he noted, before grinning as he saw a small bookshelf behind the couch, the bookshelf which can be opened to reveal another room.

'but she doesnt know that though' he thought, smirking as he swung open the bookshelf, closing it gently behind him as let out a hurried breath, watching from a small crack between the shelves as she entered the room, looking fabulous as ever, however slightly irritated.

her hair was in a plaited pigtail, a few baby hair curling aroud her face, extenuating her cheekbones. her brown eyes held a annoyed look, with a hint of curiosity as her almond shaped eyes narrowed, the dark circles under her eyes somehow making her big doe eyes even more at display. her heart shaped lips that were shining due to the coconut oil she had put on beforehand, her lips turned down into a frown, her dimples on show. the smile lines around her lips and the small acne spots around her cheeks only made her prettier in his opinion. she was adorning a simple brown hoodie and black sweats.

'im not even questioning how she looks so fucking beautiful all the time anymore.' he sighed, shaking his head as a small smile adorned his lips. 'that too without even trying.'

he watched with his keen eyes on her figure, as she was moving around like a predator, almost at high alert for any signs of movement, her eyes darting here and there looking for even a slight wrinkle of the carpet or a cushion out of place .

"when i find you darling, you're going to be in some serious trouble." her frown deepened upon seeing a crinkled newspaper lying on the floor, near the bookshelf.

'fuck my life.' hades thought, closing his eyes in pure fear of whats about to happen next.

"my, my, did little mr. bitch leave behind a mistake near his hiding spot? truly, how sad!" she grinned, her voice clearly mocking him as she slowly took strides towards the bookshelf, her shoes clanking on the floor each time she took a step forward .

"i'm going to find you~" she grinned, before hades lost sense of her presence altogether, as if she's disappeared, he tried to lean against the bookshelf, in hopes of seeing her again, before he suddenly fell forward, faceplanting into the wood flooring, letting out a sound of displeasure and pain as he slowly looked up, seeing a pair of heels in front of him.

"okay... i admit it was childish, but you can't blame me! you were ignoring me as if i didn't exist!" he tried apologizing, standing up but falling back on his hips as he was pushed back down by her.

she grinned, taking the book out his hands before placing it gently aside, and then leaning down near his face, with him on the floor and her hovering atop of him. noses only separated by a few inches as he tried not to look down, as from the corner of his eye he could see her hoodie's neckline drop due to gravity, allowing him to see her cleavage on display.

'fuck.'

he was doomed for.

"did you think you could really win hades? how pathetic." she smirked, holding his face between her fingers, her nails digging into his cheeks, leaving small cresent-shaped red marks on his pale porcelain skin.

she really had him wrapped around her finger.

"w-w-what are you d-doing?"

he stuttered, feeling ashamed and almost exposed in front of her, trying to desperately hide how his lips were quivering at this, how he was closing his fists so tightly his nails dug into his skin almost causing blood to show. he was trying to so desperately hide just how aroused he was.

"what? you think you can go ahead and disrupt my peace then happily leave with no punishment?" she asked him, but it's almost as if she didn't expect an answer from him, knowing what she was putting him through.

the next words that uttered out her lips kept him frozen in place, a feeling crept into his stomach, pooling around making him feel all weird.

"ya know hades, i'm not dumb."

what did she mean by that?

she answered that in her next words.

"i may have not been that active in the relationship department, but don't forget hades that i'm a traumatized and retired psychopath who was given unrestricted internet access at an early age, so i know many things." she smiled, almost innocently despite what meaning her words conveyed.

"and i know exactly what you're doing right now." her expression turned almost teasing, the grin on his lips frustrating him further.

"i know what you felt the day i was taking care of you when you were 'sick'." she made air quotations around the word sick, as if she knew he wasn't.

"i know what you did afterwards I left the room, do you think I didn't notice the cold fog on the bathroom mirror after you left? or the fact you looked so tired after taking a shower?" she grinned, slowly trailing her index finger down his chin, then his neck, traveling downwards before she reached his chest, circling her nail around his nipple that was hard by now, at which he let out a desperate sigh and a throaty groan.

"i know that even now, you're turned on by all this, aren't you?"

he tried to hold in his sound of pleasure at her words, tried to hold himself back at just dropping the long and frustrating conversation altogether and just smashing his lips against hers.

but he couldn't, no, not when he didn't have her permission, not when she trapped him with so much power with her plush and thick thighs, ones he wished to ram into for so long.

not when she was looking at him like that. he couldn't even move. couldn't even let out an answer at the question she asked, he was utterly and hopelessly underneath her body, trapped.

"i asked you a question, speak."

he let out a small gasp, along with a whisper which she could faintly make out as 'fuck' , before he let out a small "yes."

she grinned, before removing herself from him altogether and standing up.

"too bad, you've been a bad boy, and bad boys don't get to be fucked by me do they?" she smirked, dusting off the imaginary dust off her hoodie, before turning around to leave the room.

she stopped right at the door frame, turning to look at him on the ground, still in the same position, confused, hot, and aroused.

"oh! and make sure to use your bathroom this time." she grinned, before disappearing out the room, leaving him all hard and desperate.

"fuck."

SHAY SPEAKS !!!

I HAVE TO STOP
uploading every once a month
😭😭😭 I'm so sorry to everyone
it's because of my dad ok don't
blame me pls.

UHHHHHHHHY
MATURE STUFF ALERT ⚠️😱
I hate this chapter ong 😘 ummm
yeah so yeah so uh what

IDK WHAT ELSE
to say so um, BYEUEYETR3Y
ILOVEYALLPLSTAKECARE 💗🍓

i really hope you guys enjoyed this!
lastly, vote, comment and don't be
a silent reader! love ya guys sm <3
have a good day / night yall ! <3

🍄.𖥔 ݁ ˖ - shay!

words : 1814

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...
214K 7.2K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
47.4K 803 28
A full-out smut story about the cast of Harry Potter falling in love with our horny oc. The OC used to be a big fan of Harry Potter, but life happene...
17.1K 448 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...