Fractured (Female Creepypasta...

Por TheLunaticAngel

I got nothing here yet, just enjoy the story. All rights go to there respective owners. Más

Something that needs to be said.
Chapter 2 - Near Death Experiences.
Chapter 3 - A Close Call

Chapter 1 - Summer Break.

445 7 4
Por TheLunaticAngel

School . . God I hate school so much . . It annoys me every damn day to the point that I just want to rip my goddamn hair out.

As you can guess, I'm the unpopular kid. I usually sit in corners of the room by myself and just watch and listen to people's conversations. People say it's weird or that I'm a freak but I don't get to annoyed by it . .

???: "Hey Alex!"

A guy would walk up to me, along with two other's. In this school, they were among the popular students, but that didn't bother them. They'd rather stay friends with me and have popular things get in the way.

I turn my head from the window and look at the three who smiled, I slowly put my hood down and had a smile of gesture back.

Alex: "Evan, Jack, Frank, glad to see you three still standing from all the landies being on you."

The three laugh and I join with them.

Frank: "Honestly man . ."

He'd sit down on the chair infront of me and look at me. The other two just sit on a desk.

Frank: "You should be in our places. We're here because of you."

Evan: "Yea. It feels like we stole it from you man..."

I wave them off.

Alex: "I'm not one who wants to be popular. It's alright guys. I usually like being antisocial these days."

Jack would take a bite out of his sandwich. He'd talk, all muffled.

Jack: "Is that why people call you a freak? I don't see what's weird about it."

I'd just shrug.

Alex: "I don't know. Hell, a lot of people dislike that you guys hand around me . ."

Frank would put his hand on my shoulder. I'd turn to him and tilt my head.

Frank: "Don't let that get in the way man. All of us have been child hood friends since we we're goddamn born! Hell, we use to play DnD every night. If that doesn't show loyalty that we won't leave, I don't know what will."

Alex: "Fuck you. I know you guys won't leave. It just kinda sucks that people look down on me. Especially the girls, y'know?"

Evan: "I still can't believe that one chick did that to you man. Dated you for two days and spread rumours about you around the whole school. It's just fucked."

Alex: "I don't know guys . . It's just relatively fucked . . That's why I have trust issues now . ."

Jack: "I don't blame you. Just don't get into to much trouble while the three of us are gone man."

Alex: "It's the summer break starting tomorrow. I'll be staying home all summer, what's the worse that can happen?"

Frank: "Guess your right."

Alex: "Where you guys going anyway?"

Frank: "Fuck . . Hawaii. Our mom's had a 'get together' and decided to do a family vacation with everyone . . They then thought about you and your family and had a bit of guilt afterwards."

I sigh.

Alex: "It's not their fault they we're killed . . I blame myself everyday that even remotely happened . . I left for a couple hours to go to your place . . And that happens . ."

Jack: "My dad told me that a 14 year old should have never experienced what you experienced."

Alex: "Tell him I give him my regards . . 3 years ago feels like yesterday . ."

Evan: "Has it been really three years?"

Alex: "It happened a couple days after my birthday."

Frank: "May 25th . ."

Jack: "What's today?"

Evan: "29th."

Jack: "So . . Yesterday was . ."

I would nod.

Alex: "I guess everyone here found out about their deaths and call me a 'freak'."

Jack: "I fail to see why. It's unusual and practically unfair that people like that would make fun of you because of their deaths."

Alex: "Karma will get to them."

Frank: "Anyway . . My mom wanted to ask if you'd want to come to Hawaii. I know it's something your parents would want you to do to get away from the house."

I chuckle and look out the window to watch the rain fall. It was quite a bit dark too because of the clouds.

Alex: "Tell her that I'll be alright . . I need to be down here anyway to visit my uncle's family soon. I still keep my parents garden going and give them vegetables and fruit like how my parents always usually did."

Jack: "Try not to have too much fun without us."

I look back at the other three.

Alex: "Same goes with you guys. I'd love to surf."

Frank: "No kidding, that's why I'm looking forward to this."

Some students began to walk back into the class. Some liked to each their lunches in the cafeteria or in classrooms. Class was about to start.

But a girl would walk over. She was blonde.

Frank: "Look out, new girl is coming over."

Evan: "It's already been a couple months Frank."

Alex: "I forgotten she was in this class."

She stopped infront of us and smiled.

???: "Hello there."

We all gave her a small wave.

Frank: "Yo."

Evan: "What's going on."

Jack: "Hello."

I just stayed quiet. I looked back at the window to advert my gaze since I knew she was going to talk to the three. I also put my hood back up. But something surprised me.

???: "Is Alex Rose over here?"

Evan: "Yea? Why?"

???: "I just wanted to talk to him really quick . ."

Alex: "You've been here for a couple months and now you decide to talk to me?"

I look over at her, but with one eye. My red eye. My other eye was behind the hood. I came off a bit rude and intimidating.

But she kept smiling.

???: "I'm sorry . . I was honestly wanting to talk to you back then but there was a lot of rumours about you . . I wanted to confront you about them, but you we're always gone or somewhere else. But luckily I caught you."

I sigh and look away.

Jack: "Look . . Miss . . He's already been through a lot and if you are here to make fun of him-"

???: "No No! That's not what I'm here for at all!"

I turn to look at her, confused.

Alex: "Then . . What did you come for?"

???: "I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your family . . It was a really tragedy that even happen . ."

Alex: "In the end, I killed the robbers with my bare hands anyway . ."

Sally: "O-Oh . . Well . . My name is Sally by the way."

Alex: "Nice to meet you, Sally. But, no offense, don't get too comfortable around me. I don't trust a lot of people anymore."

She'd chuckle.

Sally: "That's ok."

She'd turn and was about to walk away until she stopped and turned to look at me with a smile.

Sally: "I'll see you around, Alex."

She'd then walk away to her seat.

Evan: "Progress?"

I look at Evan and I push his face away.

Alex: "In your dreams asshole."

Teacher: "Alright class! Go ahead and sit down! Obviously we won't be doing any homework. Since it'll be your last day with me today, I'd like to talk about what you'd be doing . . ."

I look out the window once more as my hood was up. I was just watching the rain, drowning out any thoughts or people speaking at the moment.

It was nice . . I generally loved watching the rain fall. It was a bit of a habit of mine. I would go outside and watch it fall for hours. I'd watch with my my two older sister's all the time.

Teacher: "Alex!"

I turn my head back in focus.

Alex: "H-Huh?"

I see a bunch of the class giggle and chuckle in laughter.

Teacher: "We we're starting with you bud. Everything alright?"

I take off my hood slowly and give him a nod.

Alex: "Yea . . Just usually watching the rain puts me in a trance."

Frank was in my classroom, he was sitting beside me and put me in a choke hold.

Frank: "That's what you usually do for fun when you don't have me, Jack, or Evan around."

Alex: "Let go of me you bastard. You probably jerk off with that hand."

The class would erupt with laughter. Frank, being unphased and laughed as well, releases me. The teacher was even laughing. He tried holding in his laugh.

Frank: "You know you love me."

Alex: "Eh, only on the weekends when you bring me McDonald's."

Frank: "Ouch."

Teacher: "Alright Alright, settle down class. What will you be doing?"

Frank: "Staying indoors all summer- OOF!"

I smacked the back of his head.

Alex: "Thanks genius. Yea, that's what I'll mostly be doing."

Teacher: "No friends to hang with? Usually I see you around Frank, Jack, and Evan."

Alex: "They'll be going to Hawaii. I got offered, but I'm staying."

Teacher: "Oh? Hawaii is a nice place to go to. Wouldn't it be nice to visit?"

Alex: "I stopped going outside period ever since my family died. That's why I'm this pale."

Teacher: "Well . . I'm sure you go outside for some type of reason?"

Alex: "Mowing the lawns. Gardening. That's it. Unless I take vegetables and fruits to my Uncle's family up the way."

Teacher: "Ah, I see . ."

Alex: "So yea . . No friends to hang with considering this school likes to spread random bullshit about me. But I'm the least bit unphased."

The teacher wasn't phased by my cursing.

Teacher: "I do hear a lot about it. But I don't believe it. But thanks for sharing, Alex."

I nod to him. I was about to turn away but he stopped me.

Teacher: "One more thing I forgotten to mention. The principal wanted me to tell you this earlier. She couldn't earlier since she was at a meeting. You didn't have to come to school today since you weren't told to not come yesterday."

Alex: "Oh?"

Teacher: "Everyone was told that every year on the 28th we let you go free of coming to school because of what happened. So you are free to go today. It wouldn't make a difference though sadly since we only have a couple hours left of school."

I chuckle and stand up grabbing my backpack.

Alex: "Thanks anyway teach. I owe you one."

I then head out of the classroom as I hear people crying out 'no fair!' and 'why him?!'. All I did was just chuckle to myself.

Alex: "I did say Karma would come."

I walk outside of the school and put my hood up from the rain. I walk to my car and open it. I get inside and close the door.

Alex: "Still baffled that he got me a 2014 GT 500 Mustang . . I swear he blows his money over dumb things. I'm gonna end up killing my uncle."

I turn the vehicle on and pull out of the parking lot.

I click a button on a remote and the garage door slowly opens. When it is fully opened I drive the vehicle in, parking it next to my bike and the garage slowly shuts. I turn the car off and get out. I then close the door and walk inside the house, shutting that door also closed behind me. I walk over to the couch and flop onto it.

Alex: "Home . . At last . ."

I then get a call.

Alex: "God . . Damnit!"

I grab my phone and answer it with haste.

Alex: "Hello?"

???: "Hey kid! Just wanted to see if you are doing alright."

Alex: "I'm alright James . ."

James: "You sure? I know it's been a couple days since we called but you know I tend to worry fast."

Alex: "You sound like my dad and mother."

James: "It's what happens when you got kids of your own, y'know?"

Alex: "Yea, no kidding . . I'm sure I'll be the same when I ever have my own."

He chuckles and then sighs.

James: "Hey, why don't you come by tomorrow? We are going to have a big dinner. Usually I don't get to do stuff like this since I'm usually busy . ."

Alex: "No kidding 'Captain of the SWAT'."

He laughs and I join in as well.

James: "Hey now, I at least make time and call you to see if you are alright and if you need the SWAT to kick down your door."

Alex: "Shit, that might be everyday."

There was silence for a minute. Then there was a sigh on the other end.

James: "Hey . . I am still sorry . ."

I look out the window.

James: "About everything . ."

Alex: "It isn't your fault . . I wish I knew why it even happened in the first place . ."

James: "I know, kid. It's hard to think about as well. It's hard knowing that my brother is gone . . It's hard to know that your mother is gone and my two niece's. Everyone is still having a tough time. But they all know you've been having it the most."

Alex: "Hm . ."

James: "I'm always here for you bud. I'm always here to talk to you. And I won't let what happened to your family happen to you. I don't want to see my entire brothers family killed."

Alex: "Thanks James . . I'll talk to you tomorrow."

James: "Alright. You take care."

He would end the call.

Alex: "I just wish everything was different . ."

I slowly close my eyes as I try to sleep.

It was hours later and I was making dinner for me. But at the same time I was also watching the news. Lately there has been some 'disappearances'. It's been freaky and weird . . Honestly maybe that's why James hasn't been able to have a day off.

Alex: "But morely . . What's even going on."

I wasn't paying attention and my finger hit the oven and it hurt badly.

Alex: "Ow! Ow! Fuck! Burns! Burns!"

I put my finger in my mouth and suck on it. I then look back at the news to see blood on a wall that says 'Sleep'.

I take my finger out of my mouth.

Alex: "What the hell . ."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

172 3 10
Thx guys I hope you like it and I'll post the next chapter every soon
9.6K 106 118
D I S C L A I M E R : I do not own these stories. It's copied from somewhere else. ___________________________________________
352K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
3.1K 17 12
I do not own any of the creepypastas, all rights go to the owners and original writers.