Taehyung's Girl

By krystalgucci

He grabbed her hand and went on the dance floor with her. I was standing there by myself. I felt like I had a... More

WELCOME
INTRO
The First Meeting
Getting Closer
At The Club
At The CLUB-2
Jealousy in The Air
Hotness Around Here
PART 9
Romantic Dinner Date
The Date Night (18+)
Steamy Night (18+)
Next Morning
In America
Meeting after long time
The night
The Morning
The CONCERT days
Celebration Time
The Special Info
The beautiful Night

Last Part

1.8K 51 6
By krystalgucci

Y/n was supposed to come to Korea tomorrow so Tae decided to inform all the members about her.

He wanted to throw a welcome party for her.

"Guys...listen I have a very important thing to tell.." Tae said and they all gathered to hear him.

"Y/n is shifting to Korea...she will be working here in a company..."

"Wow...It is so good..."RM said getting excited.

"Really ...which means V ,you will live together with her...awww.." Jimin said making a cute face.

"Now ..I can meet her more often..." JK added giggling.

"Okay...okay ..she is coming tomorrow... actually I want to throw a welcome party for her.."

"That's a good idea.." Everyone whispered among themselves.

"So let's have a cruise party..." RM suggested as he knew Y/n loved those cruise parties.

"Okay...final...she will arrive in the morning and so we all will leave for the cruise altogether in the evening...." Tae explained.

THE NEXT DAY-

Y/n arrived at the airport but she didn't see anyone receiving her.

"Obviously....they can't come to receive me else there will be a ruckus.." She thought in her mind and came out .

"Mam...please hand me your luggage...I will take it to your car..." A man with a hoodie came towards her asking.

"No thanks...I can manage it.."

"No...no...let me take it..." With that he took the luggage and started walking with her.

"Why are u doing this...I said I don't need your help...." She raised her voice and was going to snatch her bags when that man removed his mask .

She was surprised to see him....Yes...it was Tae. He was in disguise...he went there to welcome and receive her.

"Taeee.." she hugged him and he quickly embraced her.

"Why did you take the risk of coming here... I would have not mind if you would not have come.."

"How can I not come baby...." With that he put on his disguise again and they went out to the car.

Tae drove the car to his apartment as they both decided to stay together. To her surprise she was welcomed by all the BTS members in his flat.

"Welcome Y/n...."

"You must be tired ....have some rest"

"Hello everyone.." Y/n replied to everyone.

"Today we will be leaving for a party in the evening..so make sure to rest well.." Tae said and kept her bags in the room.

"What party??!!" She was surprised.

"Your welcome party..." JK and Jimin said in a sync.

With that she went to freshen up and later they had lunch together.

IN THE EVENING-

Y/n came out from her room. She was looking so beautiful.

Everyone came dressed beautifully.

"Let's go guys..." 

"But where is the party..."

"It is a surprise for you Y/n..."

"Okay...okay..."

With that they left from there.

As soon as they were reaching near the sea...Y/n was trying to guess everything possible.
But then their cars stopped near the deck and there was a ship.

Y/n saw it and it didn't take much time to understand that they were going for a cruise.

"Wow....how did u know I love cruise parties..??" She said while hugging Tae tightly.

"Hyung told us ..." He pointed to RM.

With that they all boarded on the ship. There were also other celebs present. They were mostly known by Y/n especially Blackpink and Eun Woo. Wooga squad were there too.

Then they all welcomed Y/n and congratulated her. The party started and there were bodies moving on the music 

Soon after some time the environment became full of sweat and alcohol .

Y/n was now tired and she wanted to have fresh air so she went out on the deck of the ship.

The ship was moving in a slow pace but the winds were cool and fresh. She sat on the floor and watched the sea silently.

Tae was searching for her among the people dancing. Then he came out and saw Y/n sitting peacefully there.

Today's party was not only her welcome party but he had decided to propose her too.

He went near her and stood there.
Y/n noticed him and stood up.

"Thank u Tae for such a beautiful party.."

"I have something more for you Y/n..."

With that he went on his knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket.
He opened it and there was a sparkling ring ..

"Will you marry me Y/n....do you want to share the rest of your life with me? " He asked her with a genuine smile on his face.

Y/n went emotional as she wasn't expecting something big like a marriage proposal.

"Yes...I do." she said with her glittering eyes due to some tears.

With that she made him stand.
" You don't need to go on your knees... We both are equal " 

Then she stretched her hand and Tae grabbed it and gently slipped the ring on her finger. Then he kissed her hand.

She pulled him closer and kissed him on his soft lips. They both shared the wonderful moment with a passionate and promising kiss.

After running out of oxygen they parted their lips and stood in each other arms ... relaxing and feeling the sounds of sea.

Then they both started a new chapter of their life full of love and respect for each other.

They didn't officially announced their relationship as they wanted the marriage after two months.

So they were still in a secret relationship but their close ones were already aware of their relationship.

They both lived happily together and enjoyed each day of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.3K 52
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
23.4K 1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...
190K 6.7K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...
157K 7.6K 45
"STOP. What are you doing?" "Why are you doing this to me? " "BECAUSE I FKING LOVE YOU" A story between a Student and a Professor ♡♥...