CHERRY // marlene mckinnon

Galing kay darlingnovas

when a girl meets a girl. *slow updates* All aspects of the Harry Potter series, books, characters and the W... Higit pa

𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂
𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑇
𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
-one
-two
-three
-four
-five
-six
-seven
-eight
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty five
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-thirty four
-thirty five
-thirty six
-thirty seven
-thirty eight
-thirty nine
-forty
-forty one
-forty two
-200k reads !!
-forty four
-forty five

-forty three

1.2K 47 27
Galing kay darlingnovas

There was no one else out in the hallway besides Aurora and Marlene.

While the party had continued to go on into the night, the two girls had talked the whole time. They were catching up and also just letting all of their bottled feelings out. It was like they were in their own personal bubble, away from the rest of the world. No talk about life after Hogwarts, no war, no separation, and no unwanted arranged marriages.

They weren't a pure blood and a half-blood. Or a Slytherin and a Gryffindor. They were just Aurora and Marlene.

"And I had to carry all of the bloody bottles of butterbeer and firewhisky by myself. No assistance from any of them! Potter even had the audacity to ask me to toss him a bottle." Marlene was explaining their little summer get together at James' house, to Aurora, "He got what he deserved when he fell from that fucking chandelier, though."

"He what?! Why was he even up there?" Aurora and Marlene were both laughing now.

"He was drunk and thought that it would make for a good photo. I mean they still got the shot. But all you can see was him falling and dragging the chandelier down with him."

Their laughter had slowly faded and they were soon back to that moment of comfortable silence.

"Aurora," Marlene began, "Why didn't you talk to me about the whole Avery situation? I know I should just drop the subject, but I can't. What was the actual reason?"

Aurora sighed, "It wasn't you, if that's what you mean. It was nothing negative towards you, I just couldn't tell you. I knew you'd try to put a stop to it but I couldn't risk you getting hurt. My parents are ruthless people. They wouldn't hesitate hurting you. I—I didn't want to...well, lose you. I have never met anyone who makes me feel the way I do when I'm with you."

She turned her gaze up to Marlene as she finished her sentence, and Marlene was looking right back at her.

So there they were, two teenage girls, eyes locked, sitting in an empty corridor all alone.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Marlene said, not moving her gaze away from Aurora. She wanted to be in the moment, not knowing when they'd get another chance like this again.

"So what's stopping you, Mckinnon?" Aurora smirked.

That was all Marlene needed before she leaned in and pressed her lips to Aurora's, cupping her face with one hand. This one wasn't as slow (or awkward) as their previous kiss. It was more passionate, especially since there weren't any other people around them.
It was filled with lust and hunger. Their breaths were becoming more jagged as they moved their lips in sync, feeling the presence of each other and taking it all in hungrily.

Marlene soon turned her focus to Aurora's neck, kissing it and leaving love bites all over as Aurora let out a gasp.

"It's a bit risky here." Aurora said, as Marlene continued to kiss her neck.

Marlene turned up to face her, "Well then let's go somewhere else, shall we?"

Marlene stood up and let out a hand to help Aurora, which she took. Aurora had almost expected Marlene to lead her to their old spot, the astronomy tower, but she seemed to be going another direction.

"Where could it be..." Marlene muttered to herself.

"What is it? What are you looking for?" Aurora asked, curiously.

"It was here last time—oh there it is!"

She walked near an unfamiliar door. Aurora had never remembered seeing a door there.

"Alright, now imagine someplace. Anywhere." Marlene turned around to face Aurora.

"What—it could be anywhere in the world?"

"Where do you want to be right now?" Marlene asked her.

"Well, I'd really like to be somewhere like a big library. With talk shelves filled with classics. But mainly Jane Austen." Aurora pondered on and then answered, imagining the library in her head.

Marlene smiled, "I love that you love books so much."

She turned the door knob and opened it, revealing a large library with tall shelves. Just like the one Aurora had described.

"What—how is this possible? Where are we?" Aurora asked in wonder and amazement.

"I am actually not sure. I found this place a few weeks before school ended last year. And I just imagined different places each time, and next thing you know, I was there." Marlene shrugged and explained.

Aurora walked towards one of the shelves, Marlene following right behind her. She felt the books with her fingers, going through the many rows, and her hand eventually stopped in the middle of one of the shelves.

Marlene saw this as an opportunity to place her hand on top of Aurora's, locking their hands together. Aurora paused for a moment and then turned around. The two were now face to face, merely inches apart.

Marlene's eyes darted towards Aurora's eyes and lips, which didn't go unnoticed by Aurora, who decided to inch closer until the gap between them was filled.

It started out as a slow kiss at first, but then their tongues started to fight for more.

One of Aurora's hands was interlocked with Marlene's and pinned to the shelf, and the other rested on Marlene's waist.

The more they continued, their breathing got uneven, and their hands continued roaming throughout their bodies until their bodies seemed as if they were molded into each other and became a tangled mess.

Aurora's hands inched towards the hem  of Marlene shirt, ready to pull it off, before Marlene pulled away.

"Wait, are you sure you want to do this? I- I mean you don't have it if you feel pressured or—"

"Shut up and kiss me before I change my mind." That was all Aurora said before Marlene smirked and her lips were on Aurora's yet again.

But this time, it was Aurora's turn to be in control. So she flipped them, and now Marlene's back was pressed towards the book shelf.

But her movements may have been a bit harsh since a few books fell from the top, causing the two girls to laugh.

For once, they didn't have to worry about what was going on outside of the room. It was just Aurora and Marlene in their own little world. Within those four walls, they were free to be whoever they wanted to be without any fear or shame.

*****

Hello !!

I am back and I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been having an internal crisis for the past three months LMAO
(and school is making it worse)

Don't worry, I wouldn't abandon this book. Well not without a proper ending at least-

Also, 200k reads?? Like holy shit. I was literally screaming when I saw it. I can't believe this book has come so far. I love you all sm <3

Anyways, I am writing this at school while I'm supposed to be working on my project for my History class and my teacher is playing The Beatles for some reason.

I don't know when the next update will be out since school is literally driving me to pull a hannah baker LMAO but i'll try to post a new chapter within the next few weeks :)

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, it took me so long to write since i had terrible writers block for the longest time and i literally rewrote the ending like a million times.

anyways, have an amazing day/night, wherever you are . ily <3

-jo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.5K 1.4K 79
all I can ever ask of you is to stay. just stay. ----- i do not take credit for the s...
59.1K 1.3K 12
𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆-"the girl" 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 -absolutely in love with "the girl" so it's logic for them to 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁 short sto...
10K 322 25
Amaya and Sirius had always been close, until they started Hogwarts. They were sorted into separate houses and they sorta developed feelings for each...
425K 14.2K 30
❝It would be an honor to have my heart crushed by you.❞ The universe had never meant to bring Celeste Malfoy and Remus L...