The Queen's Harem || BTS in H...

By jungkookiezee

Soyoung, a mysterious lady, takes birth in the East Kingdom where women are treated like slaves. King Choi Si... More

Disclaimer
❗ABOUT COPYRIGHT❗
Characters (AI generated)
Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Smart Cat
Chapter 2: The Dark Night
Chapter 3: Arrogance and Ego
Chapter 4: I do⁷
Chapter 5: Something's off
Chapter 6: Bold enough
Chapter 7: What are you?
Chapter 8: The kid named Donghyung
Chapter 9: Yin and Yang
Chapter 10: A purrfect plan
Chapter 11: The war has begun
Chapter 12: Nekomata
Chapter 13: Are we in a relationship?
Chapter 14: Uncover the truth
Chapter 15: Unexpected plans
A/N
Chapter 16: Side effect of being a cat
Chapter 17: Secrets
Chapter 18: Entering the tiger's den
Chapter 19: Disowned
Something extra
Chapter 20: Getting beheaded
Chapter 22: Wise words from the wise man
Chapter 23: The one with anger issues
Chapter 24: The Beauty with no Brains
Chapter 25: Fleeing the capital
Chapter 26: Once you get coronated...
Chapter 27: Someone familiar
Chapter 28: Second mother
Chapter 29: The real queen
Chapter 30: You shall come to me
Chapter 31: When duty calls....
Chapter 32: Face off
Chapter 33: Self-destruction
Chapter 34: The spiritual stone
Chapter 35: The Gift
Chapter 36: The wedding
Chapter 37: Return Gift
Chapter 38: Sian's love
Chapter 39: Someone's presence
Chapter 40: A generous king
Chapter 41: Jin's vision
Chapter 42: Yunki's Plan
Chapter 43: Jimin's Warning
Chapter 44: Jeongguk's Dilemma
Chapter 45: Discovery with Namjun
Chapter 46: Hosung's Anger
Chapter 47: Taehyun's Longing
Chapter 48: Arrest them
Chapter 49: I'll free you all
Chapter 50: The ultimate sacrifice (Finale)
Epilogue
Announcement: Queen's Harem Trilogy

Chapter 21: A gift to please the one

490 36 12
By jungkookiezee

"Here's your jasmine tea, my king." Eunsang gave Sian a cup of tea.

Sian grabbed Eunsang's wrist instead of taking the cup from him.

"What are you doing, my king? The tea will spill."

Sian pulled him next to him, "You said you can serve tea better than the harem ladies, then show me."

Eunsang smirked, "Ok if you insist." He then sat on Sian's lap and took a sip from the cup. Sian wrapped his arms around his waist and looked at him with amusement. Eunsang came near him, held the back of his neck gently and pulled him in for a kiss.

Eunsang pulled back a little and asked in a whisper, "How is it, my king?"

"I didn't get to taste anything." Sian took the cup in his hand and looked at Eunsang.

"Alright then...you enjoy it by yourself." Eunsang was about to get up.

"Sit back down, puppy."

Eunsang sat down on his lap again and frowned, "You're the one who taught me this and now you are only not liking it."

"You do learn fast." Sian smirked and brought the cup near his mouth, "But since you made a mistake you must be punished too." He pressed the cup on his lips and Eunsang slightly opened his mouth as if he was intoxicated by Sian. Sian held his chin gently with his free hand and then poured the tea in his mouth. Before Eunsang could drink it, Sian kissed him and drank the tea from his mouth. "Now it's better." Sian said and Eunsang's face turned bright red.

Sian pushed him on the bed and started kissing him again, biting his lower lip making Eunsang wince. Sian slipped his hands under his shirt to caress his chest and Eunsang stroked his hair gently. But they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty, sir Jin and sir Yunki are here to meet you." The head eunuch announced. Eunsang and Sian both got up quickly. Eunsang quickly fixed Sian's hair and his clothes.

"Is everything looking alright, my king?" Eunsang asked hurriedly.

Sian nodded with a chuckle, "Everything except the mark on your lips."

"Oh no-" Eunsang covered his mouth with his hand.

"You dare to cover what I have given you?" Sian glared at him and he removed his hand from his mouth.

"Your Majesty are you there?"

"Yes come in!" Sian ordered while smirking at Eunsang.

The door opened and Jin and Yunki came in with a big wooden box.

Both of them bowed, "As you have asked, your majesty. We present to you lady Soyoung's head." Jin put forward the wooden box. Eunsang took the box from them and gave it to Sian. He opened the box and looked inside it.

"I've seen her somewhere." Eunsang said looking at the head.

"Of course you have! She came to the court once, remember?" Yunki smiled.

Sian turned the box and inspected the head from different angles.

"We shall take our leave now, your majesty." Jin bowed as they both turned around to leave.

"Stop!"

Yunki and Jin looked at each other and then turned around, "Yes, your majesty?" They bowed.

Sian closed the box and stood up, "Good job you both. I am very pleased you both today. Ask for a present." Sian smiled at them.

Jin, "Your Majesty, we had to kill our wife before we could have a heir."

Sian, "So you need the permission to remarry?"

Yunki, "NO!"

Jin, "He means that lady Soyoung and sir Jeongguk once brought a homeless child to our household....his name is Donghyung. Can we adopt him as our legal child and make him our heir?"

"Hahahaaha...this much? For sure you can. Eunsang, prepare a royal decree right now."

..................

Soyoung's POV

Iseul and Wook took father to our mansion. Donghyung was playing with the maids. Lady Cha went to the neighbor's house for a tea party and Lord Cha went out for some work. While me and the knights were still thinking about plans to save me from getting beheaded.

"Jin hyung and Yunki hyung are late." Taehyun sighed.

"Do you think they got beheaded?!" Jeongguk asked.

"Think positively, Jeongguk." Hosung scolded him.

"I still can't come up with a perfect plan to save you." Namjun rubbed his temple.

"I think we should fake my death." I proposed.

"Or probably we should behead you for real!" Jimin glared at me as usual.

"Oh really? Then I'll haunt you after death." I narrowed her eyes at Jimin.

"I would like be haunted by a pretty ghost." Jimin smirked.

I am so done with this man.

Soyoung, "You-"

"Now now! Nobody has to be beheaded...we've solved the problem." Yunki entered the room followed by Jin.

"Really hyungs? What did you both do?" Taehyun was amazed.

"It was a very bizarre and disrespectful thing that we had to do." Jin sighed.

"What did you do?" Hosung asked getting curious.

"So you know how his majesty kills the participants that fails the queen selection process?" Yunki asked and the others nodded.

"And how his majesty has never seen Soyoung and never knew how she looks except for the fact that she is beautiful?" Yunki asked again.

"Yes right! The one time that she went to the court, she was wearing a veil so no one saw her face." Namjun nodded.

Yunki, "Yeah so his majesty called us today to judge today's queen selection round and after everything was over, we chose the most beautiful lady from the corpses and-"

My goodness!

My eyes widened but I didn't say anything.

"Oh my God!" Taehyun gasped.

"That was the only thing we could do. We understood very well that he doesn't even know his own harem ladies....he is very uninterested in them else he wouldn't have killed all of them....so it was the only way out." Jin sighed, "After all his majesty never saw her face so he wouldn't know who is the real Soyoung anyway."

I noticed that Jin's hand was bleeding.

"W-what about the corpse?" Hosung asked.

"Don't worry...we buried her with full respect." Yunki assured.

"I......guess that's good?!" Jeonnguk said.

"What's good in it?" Hosung asked.

"First we saved Soyoung. Second, the lady who was killed ruthlessly saved us all...may her kind soul rest in peace. Third, we shall never forget this and should promise to eliminate the king and his evil deeds." Jeongguk explained.

He is quite optimistic.

"Now that is a good way of looking at it." Jimin nodded in approval.

"Alright then problem solved...we are all good so now I'm going to rest...my head hurts because of all this stress." Taehyun rubbed his temples and went out. Jimin followed him out too before giving Soyoung a look.

"I feel tired too because of too much brain storming." Namjun yawned and left.

"I seriously need some alone time to process all these." Hosung followed Namjun out.

"You too take some rest." Jeongguk smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him. Yunki patted on Jin's shoulder and then nodded at me before leaving with Jeongguk.

"Here..." Jin gave me a royal decree.

I took the scroll and tossed it aside.

Jin, "Huh? Aren't you going to open it-"

I grabbed his hand and brought him near the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked me but I didn't answer.

What did he do to himself! Sigh!

I opened the drawer and took out the vial containing herbal medicine and a handkerchief. Pouring a few drops of the liquid from the vial on the handkerchief, I looked into Jin's eyes. All of his confusion was gone now as he stared deep into my soul with a soft smile.

I took his hand and gently bandaged his hand. Even though I was as gentle as I could be, he hissed in pain a little. I caressed the back of his hand to put his pain at ease.

I don't want any of you to be in pain.

"Neither do any of us want you to be in pain." Jin replied and my eyes widened.

"What?"

Did he just read my mind?!

"Yes I did! Remember my power is reading minds? I can read minds by holding hands." He looked at his hand that I was holding.

"Oh!" I quickly released his hand, getting flustered.

He chuckled and went to grab the decree.

"What is in it?" I asked.

"You finally show interest in it? It is the official adoption document of Donghyung into the family."

"Really?" I was impressed as I took the decree and read it. It says that I am his legal mother and the knights are his legal father. Even though it mentions me as 'late' but its ok. It also officially granted Donghyung the surname 'Cha'.

"Amazing!" I smiled at Jin.

"See I solved all your problems. Are you pleased? Now you neither have to worry about mother's naggings to bear a son nor have to worry about the king. But....I did so much for you...what do I get in return?" He had a playful smile on his lips.

"Thank you so much, sir Jin." I bowed.

"Just a formal thank you for all these?" Jin raised a brow.

"Fine! Close your eyes." I said.

He looked confused but did what I said.

"Are you giving me a gift? Should I hold my hands out?" He slowly extended his hands. I hesitated for a bit before grabbing his hands and standing on my toes, I gently kissed on his cheeks. Before he could open his eyes, I quickly let go of his hands and stepped back.

He opened his eyes quickly, his eyes was widened and he was too stunned to speak. He caressed his cheek exactly on the spot where I have kissed him, "Soyoung..." His lips curled up in a soft and shy smile.

"I hope you're satisfied now? Well I have work to do now...see you later." I giggled, seeing him at loss of words.

"Soyoung wait...."

I ran out of the room and into the garden for some fresh air and to recollect myself.

After sometime I heard footsteps behind me. I thought it was Jin, as I turned around, my eyes widened....

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 60 11
-bottom san As the group grows closer, romantic feelings emerge and San finds himself caught in a web of love triangle drama. Amidst this whirlwind...
17.1K 1.2K 10
[ BTS ] Everything in the surrounding world crumbled to ash and ruin, but I was left unscathed. He never let the devastation come near me. • • • With...
11.8K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
105K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...