๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐€๏ฟฝ...

By nixbii

๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡. โ”€ a woman finds herself as the center of attention for men, and women alike... More

o. prolouge
i. dead
iii. never, for eternity
iv. hide & seek

ii. bold

9.5K 306 147
By nixbii

❝ he l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ wants her like oxygen ❞

SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE REASON IS OR WHY HE IS DOING IT,

but hades is being awfully nice, and she hates it.

she doesn't need any sympathy or pity, if that's what he's trying to show her, because she's already got enough of that whilst living a life of hell.

ironic how she's in hell after that.

it's been a while after she screamed her lungs out, she was currently sitting in a armchair near a fire, all cozy in the cover of blankets and pillows, she was hiding in them like her life depended on it.

she really didn't want to leave her cozy place, not for a few hours atleast.

it'd been the next morning when she woke up from her pathetic little meltdown, she was lying in a bed so luxurious she felt like she was about to fall into the mattress, on a bed with silk sheets to cover her and a lovely fireplace in front, providing warmth to her.

she hated it. she hated it because it made her feel underwhelmed, it made her brain remind herself that she was never able to achieve all this luxury on her own, that she failed to accomplish her goals in life.

the fancy-ness of all of it, made her want to puke, it was too much for a small, pathetic, little girl who grew up in a small, pathetic, little house.

it felt like everything around her was mocking her.

that's when he walked in.

the man that held her in his arms when she fainted due to exhausting herself too much, was here standing in front of her as she was sat up in bed, her hair messy with dark circles under her eyes that were puffy from crying and wearing a baggy shirt and pj's.

he was dressed causally though, something that caught her off guard, but it was something that helped her relax in a way. he was wearing a black hoodie with grey sweats, his hair not made, but not messed up either.

as expected, he looked perfect even in the most casual outfit, while she looked out of place with this stupid luxurious room and him standing out even more.

she felt small, unnoticed, useless and ugly.

she suddenly became conscious of how she was skinny right now due to the cancer, how her hair had not been washed in days, how her face was without makeup, how she was wearing baggy clothes.

she felt almost naked in front of him due to just how ugly she looked.

she felt sick to her stomach, about to cry when he interrupted her train of thoughts.

"i cooked you food." he spoke, his voice a bit uncertain, as he showed a small smile at her, trying his best to make her feel welcomed and- and something else he doesn't quite know.

she tilted her head, confused. "you cooked for me? why?"

she was really finding hid behavior odd, if he really was a deity and was real and not just a part of her imagination, then why was he, a deity, cooking for her, a pathetic little girl?

he scrunched his brows, before answering. "because you need it, your body is extremely weak and needs home-cooked food."

she scoffed lightly at the word 'home-cooked' , smiling bitterly at it.

she then looked back up at him and gestured him to come forward, he took careful steps and walked towards her, placing the tray of food on her lap as she sat properly in the bed.

she looked at the food and him, before speaking.

"thank you." she said, her eyes were glossy, lips quivering which he took a quick notice of, and she was holding the tray with her frail hands gingerly as though it would disappear any second, she seemed as if she was emotional over something, and he didn't know what.

"you seem... triggered by something. if i may ask, what is it?" he asked, giving her time to answer or ignore his question.

she smiled softly, looking down at the food, holding the bowl of soup gently.

"no one's ever cooked for me before. not even cut up a slice of fruit for me." she laughed lightly, looking back up at him, muttering another thank you.

he seemed shocked, his eyes were widened a bit, but he didn't press further.

"it's... okay. i'll cook whatever you want me to from now on." he spoke, not a hint of lie in his voice, hell he even sounded genuine.

she looked absolutely stumped, blinking repeatedly, -a habit she picked up when she didn't understand something- before she smiled from ear to ear, nodding her head and softly messing his hair a bit.

"thanks hades." she looked up at him, a soft expression on her face, her quivering lips now smiling.

he got a slight hue of red on his nose amd cheeks after she messed his hair, and he lightly swatted her hand away, grumbling a 'ur welcome' as he pretended to fix his hair, a soft smile present on his face.

she laughed lightly at his antics, smiling, before looking down at her food and joining her hands, closing her eyes, as he watched her do all this, confused.

after she was done and began to eat, he asked. "why do you pray? i thought you would've lost all hope in god after what you went through, no offense."

"because i did lose all hope. i don't trust anyone now, only reason i pray for this food is because it's what helping me get healthy again, it doesn't matter who supplied it to me." she smiled softly, silently eating.

he let out a soft laugh, a sound that almost sounded melodic and calming to her ears.

"you're weird." he said, leaning back on the bed with his arms supporting his body as he looked at her eating.

"i know i am." she replied back, still smiling and continuing to eat.

it had been three days from that day, and athena had been recovering greatly thanks to hades.

she liked his company till now, enjoying the little banters they had randomly had about "is water clear?" or "is cereal a soup?" to which athena would always end up winning, amd to that he would pout his lips and look the other direction pretending to be angry.

it was funny innocent banter, she laughed at it and he smiled at her laugh, she enjoyed these little moments that she wish she could've had with her mother, but alas.

they were having a argument right now, and hades was getting annoyed.

"why can't you just agree with me! if you eat a fish it technically makes you a cannibal since you humans were fishes once too!!"

he was grumbling and following her around the kitchen as she made food, walking back and forth in front of her as she made dinner.

she knew he was joking with all this, the only reason he started with these shenanigans was to cheer her up, acting dramatic and fighting with her was just a cherry on top that he enjoyed.

she smiled, holding his pouty and slightly angry -he looked cute- face with both her hands and giving him a tired but smiling look.

"fine hades! you win, i lose! happy? gosh you're such a baby." she pinched his cheeks, ruffling his hair, moving away to continue chopping up vegetables for the food.

what she failed to notice however, was a faint blush on his cheeks, maroon hue spreading from his nose to his ears as he smiled.

"yay!!" he smiled, rushing to her side to boast in her face.

"see? i'm smart unlike what you think!" he grinned, poking her at the sides, looking all adorable and cute.

she laughed at him, throwing her head back as her voice carried throughout the kitchen, her melodic laughter resonating in his ears, bringing a smile to his face.

"i never said you were dumb you idiot!" she replied, still laughing a bit gently now.

"hey! you just called me a idiot and you're claiming you didn't call me dumb!? that's not fair, you're contradicting your own words!" he exclaimed, putting his head on his elbow as he sat on the kitchen counter.

"okay fine! but get off the counter! i'm cooking!" she said, slightly punching him in his stomach to which he over dramatically doubled over holding his chest in pain.

"ow!" he exclaimed, clearly faking.

"yeah yeah whatever, get off."

suddenly, he got real close to her face, noses almost touching.

"and what if i don't? what are you gonna do?" he said, a cocky smirk on his lips, an eyebrow raised and his eyes staring into her own.

she grinned, getting even closer slightly caressing his cheek with her long nails before grabbing his face with one hand, squeezing it.

"oh? getting bold? well let's see~" she replied in a sultry voice, her voice tone an octave lower as she dragged her nails on his cheek.

a bright red blush erupted on his cheeks, his challenging expression now into one of confusion as the red hue spreading from his nose to his cheeks to his ears. his lips started quivering just slightly , enough that she wouldn't notice it. but he did.

"not so bold anymore are we? now get off, or i'll have to force you." athena said in a low voice, jokingly threatening him.

he immediately nodded, and with a red color on his asian features he jumped off the counter, standing still in his place like a little child waiting to be instructed, his eyes were on the floor and his hands were folded in front of him.

she hummed, smiling, her expression turned into a playful one as she returned back to cooking. "now that's a good boy, go on i'll bring the food to the table."

he scrambled away not before muttering a 'yes' in a whisper.

"good boy.." he thought to himself as he blushed, "why does that make me... feel something? this is so weird."

he shook his head, trying to forget what just happened trying to convince himself that it was just his imagination and that he didn't feel anything, he sat down at the table and waited as she started piling food on both their plates.

she finally sat down and smiled at him, "let's eat!" she prayed as he waited and then he took a bite out of the food.

a smile took on his face as he complimented her. "ths is fo gud" he said though a mouth full of food.

she laughed before nodding.

"yes it is, thank you hades, you know i'm starting to actually enjoy your useless company" she smiled jokingly, before going back to eating.

he looked at her with his pupils dilated, a wide smile on his lips, a flustered look on his face. he looked at her like he never wanted to leave this moment. he enjoyed how she jokingly bullied him from time to time. it was how she expressed her feelings anyways, so he didn't mind. he loved her cooking, her little jokes, her references to random cartoon shows, or when she randomly sings a song if she finds it relevant to the topic she's speaking about.

he loves all about her, everything about her.

she probably does the same about him right?

of course she does. how could she not? he's so lucky to have her. he will never let her get hurt ever again.

he belongs to her, that much he's cleared up in his mind. it's up to her now how she uses him.

he belongs to her and her alone.

is this, is this what love feels like?

because she is the only place he would call home, the only place where he finds comfort, every hope and dream he had is her. she brights up his day like a star, and he doesn't want that going away.

he'll choose her in every universe, till eternity, he'll be with her.

she will always be the first, he will love her in every universe.

she's his only one.

"my only one..." he smiled.

he loves her like oxygen, on again off again, she doesn't know what he'd do for her.

he l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ , needs her.

SHAY SPEAKS !!!

HELLO BABES i'm back again after a
month with a update 💀 sorry bout that cupcakes i was busy trying to find ways to off myself but i failed so i decided to treat yall with this lOvEy dOvEy chapter 😍👍🩷

basically in this chapter i'm like giving a back root for athena & hades relation before i jump to go to like the main plot (dw there will be more
moments of them :>) and also so like if it feels like sudden on why hades is immediately like in love with her it's because she's honestly got that rizz yk like how do I explain it she is unironically super charming and stuff. lol I can't explain it any better sorri yall

ALSO ALSO pls help me with
a ship name for hades and athena becus
why not slay 😍🛐

I LOVE YALL SM PLS EAT
AND TAKE CARE OF URSELVES ILYSMMM
thank you guys for waiting each time for
the updates ilyyyyyyyy.

BYEEYYEYEYE

i really hope you guys enjoyed this!
lastly, vote, comment and don't be
a silent reader! love ya guys sm <3
have a good day / night yall ! <3

🍄.𖥔 ݁ ˖ - shay!

words : 2270

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 446 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
1.5M 56.3K 134
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ sแดแดแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด, แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s sแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€สŸษชษขษดแด‡แด…. แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส า“แดส€ แด›สœ...
212K 7.1K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
37.1K 2.2K 47
โ— Word Count: 175k โ— โ—‡ Ever since he was young, Harry had been fascinated with the Emperor, the founder of the Slytherin Dynasty and ruler of the wor...