professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter five

8.8K 230 68
By jess_romanoff

week one

~ tuesday ~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* My alarm blared, i groaned rolling over to shut it off. I squinted one of my eyes open seeing the sun beaming in through the two medium sized windows in the dorm. I huffed sitting up turning to see Sarah still passed out.

I had set my alarm early today so i didn't have any mishaps, so it's 6:30am. I stretched my arms out standing up making my way into the bathroom to have a shower.

After a quick shower i got dressed in a cute but comfy outfit, which consisted of white demon shorts that had a patchwork look to them and a brown loose fitting crop top. When i walked out of the bathroom Sarah was up and on her phone. 

"good morning" I threw my wet towel at her and she groaned throwing it back but i caught it.

"is it. i'm fucking tired" She whined sitting up to stretch her arms out.

"well if you hadn't stayed up all night on your phone maybe you'd be well rested" I sassed back while packing my bag. I had my back turned to her so i missed the pillow she threw at me. "bitch, go take a shower that'll wake you up. and hurry up i wanna get breakfast" She groaned but got up to have a shower.

Once Sarah was dressed and had packed her bag for the day we made our way to the little cafe on campus. "fuck everything looks so good" Sarah practically drooled onto her menu.

"hurry up and decided i've got class in 30 minutes" Sarah flipped me off but ultimately ended up picking the waffles while i went with the egg benny.

After breakfast we started walking to our lecture halls together, both our rooms were in the same building. We stood between both our rooms continuing to talk as we waited for our professor to arrive.

"so are you seeing Professor Romanoff today?" Sarah asked wiggling her eyebrows, i just shook my head rolling my eyes.

"no i don't have Russian today so no Romanoff" I spat back and she chuckled before we heard heavily footsteps coming down the hallway.

"alright students, i'm Professor Adams if you're in Tourism 101 please follow me" He walked towards the lecture hall and i waved bye to Sarah following him and the rest of the students inside.

I was actually really excited for Tourism, i've heard it's a really great subject and such a good topic to know about. We were about an hour into the three hour lecture when there was a knock on the door.

Professor Adams excused himself to go and see who it was. I was writing down notes in my notebook when i heard a familiar voice.

I immediately looked up seeing none other than Professor Romanoff standing at the open door. "of course of course, come on in Professor" I heard Adams say as he moved letting Romanoff walked in.

"students if i could have your attention please" Adams ordered and everyone looked up watching as he and Professor Romanoff walked to the front of the room.

If it was at all possible Professor Romanoff looked hotter today than she did yesterday. Today she had a pair of nude coloured pants, just as tight as yesterday's, with a black silk singlet tucked in. She had a different pair of black heels than yesterday these ones much more strapy. I could also tell she wasn't wearing a bra on accord of her tits bouncing as she practically strutted to the front of the room, that and the faint outline of her nipples.

I quickly picked up my jaw off the floor as i finally took my eyes off of her body only to be met with hers staring back at me. I got flustered looking down at my desk trying to calm myself down. When i looked up again she was looking at Professor Adams as he spoke.

"some of you may know Professor Romanoff but those of you who don't she teaches Russian, this is her second year here with us. She will be joining our class today, i expect you all to be on your best behaviour and make her feel welcome" Professor Adams finished and some of the students started saying hi to Professor Romanoff as she moved through the desks to find an empty seat.

I looked around quickly hoping there was an empty one far away from me but before i could find one i sensed a presence beside me.

I turned looking up to see Professor Romanoff stood beside me. She was staring down at me before her gaze moved to the empty seat beside me. Fuck, without as much as a hello she plopped herself down beside me smirking at me.

I shook my head looking back towards the front of the room to try and focus. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How am i suppose to focus now with her sat beside me, it also didn't help that i could feel her staring at me.

I had sat at the back of the room so that meant there wasn't anyone else behind us so she could quite literally stare at me all she wanted. I quickly took a glance over at her seeing her already staring at me. She winked at me and i freaked snapping my head back to the front.

After another 30 minutes, marking the offical half way point of the lecture i had somewhat focused enough to write notes and pay attention. Professor Adams had given us worksheets to do so we were currently working on those.

Professor Romanoff was still sat next to me i think she was doing some lesson plans or something. I'm not sure she had her laptop out and had been typing for a while.

Professor Adams had come up to the back of the room to talk to Professor Romanoff. "how's it going back here?" He asked taking a glance at me quickly before looking back at Romanoff.

"uh yeah good, thanks for letting me sit in. it's actually quieter in here than it was in my office" Romanoff spoke back looking up at Adams as he hummed.

"students disturbing you?" Adams leaned on the wall behind him as he crossed his arms. Now Professor Adams isn't some extremely old bald man. I'd say he's late 30's maybe early 40's, full head of brown hair, brown eyes as well and not a horrible physique not that i'm into that.

"hmm sort of, but it was mainly the Professors in the office beside mine, they were having quite a loud discussion and i just couldn't focus" Romanoff explained as Adams hummed nodding.

"well you're always welcome here Natasha" He leaned down so their faces were inches apart as he whispered her name. He winked at her before walking back to the front of the class.

I heard Professor Romanoff or Natasha if you will, scoffed as she watched Adams walk away. I was definitely staring at her too long because when she turned to me we made eye contact.

Her expression changed from a disgusted one to a sweet one, "кто-нибудь когда-либо говорил вам, что невежливо смотреть" Natasha whispered and i looked at her confused as she just chuckled. [anyone ever tell you its impolite to stare]

I looked back down at my worksheet, i really wanna know what she said but i don't know much Russian if any just yet.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder looking over i saw Romanoff leaning off her chair holding a piece of paper out. Curiously i took the piece of paper as Romanoff sat back in her chair still looking over at me.

On the piece of paper were a bunch of i'm assuming Russian words. I recognised a few from the worksheets we got yesterday but the rest i didn't understand. Under it was what i can only assume to be the English translation : anyone ever tell you it's impolite to stare ;)

I quickly spun my head around to see Romanoff still staring at me smirking. "now who's staring" I confidently whispered, not knowing where it came from but loving it. Romanoff gasped her smirk turning into a wide grin as she shook her head getting back to her work.

The rest of the class went by quite fast, we finished the worksheets and then Professor Adams spoke to us a little before the bell rang. I started packing up my things slowly, i wasn't in any rush to leave. I kinda wanted to stay here a little longer and stare at Professor Romanoff but i knew i needed to leave.

Just before i was about to walk away i felt someone grab my wrist lightly. I turned looking down to see Professor Romanoff's hand gripping my wrist. "are you in my Russian class thursday?" Romanoff asked and i nodded as she let go of my wrist.

Professor Romanoff stood up swinging her handbag over her shoulder. She towered over me in her heels, she smirked looking down at me, her eyes roaming my body as she finally got a good look at what i was wearing.

"i'll see you thursday then" Romanoff winked before walking towards the front of the lecture hall. I watched as she swayed her hips the whole way to the front before looking over her shoulder smirking at me.

I cleared my throat shaking my head as i scrambled for the door. I needed to tell Sarah what just happened, if i wasn't sure Romanoff was flirting with me yesterday i sure as shit know she did today.

I grabbed my phone out calling Sarah immediately, "what do you want bitch" Sarah answered the call.

"yoooo where are you we NEED to talk. it's about Professor Romanoff" I immediately whisper shouted into my phone so students around me didn't hear.

"at the cafe, meet me here i'll order you a coffee" I nodded before replying with a simple, see you soon, before we both hung up and i made my way to the cafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 199K 55
My name is Calla Lind. For 20 years, I have lived within the shadow of my beautiful older sister - chasing and holding onto an illusion of love. A lo...
34.2K 827 10
A pair of delicate hands pushed me firmly against the back of the chair that was seated underneath a small desk. Her fingers clutched my waist, press...
37K 1.1K 51
SECOND BOOK!!! A story about Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon, following their first day of shooting FEUD until today. If you are at all interested g...
56.8K 1.5K 46
Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelight and embark on a new chapter. Fuelled...