{ Discontinued } Burning Desi...

By Smokey_Saiyan

This is the story of a mighty Earthling, the strongest mortal of Universe 7, Son Y/n and his adventures! Join... More

Bio ( Revised )
Battle of the Gods Pt 1
Battle of the Gods Pt 2
The Resurrection of Frieza
U7 vs U6! - Signs of Awakening!
U6 vs U7 - Tournament Between The Universes' Best Fighters!
Reawakening the Legendary Power - Time Skip vs Ultra Instinct!!
A New Battle of Gods - Y/n vs Lord Beerus!
Universal Trip? - Y/n trains Cabba?! ( Smut Warning )
Warrioresses of Universe 6? - Meet Kale and Caulifla!
Goku Black? - SOS from the Future!!
Mortals and Gods Clash - Complete Ultra Instinct?!
Kale finally Transforms - Calm the Berserker!
Little bit of Powerscaling
Y/n and Caulifla - Say You love Me
Trap?! - Frost Wreaking Havoc!
Enter the Legendary Super Saiyan! - Y/n and Whis recruit Broly!
Y/n and Hit, Inter-Universal Dream Team - Y/n, Kale, and Caulifla ( 18+ )
Y/n meets Kefla! - Another Wielder of Ultra Instinct?
Miraculous Power of Universe 7! - Y/n vs Jiren!
Y/n and Kefla Reunited - Vegeta Protects New Namek from Invasion!
The Origin of Y/n! - Universe Shaking Resolve!
Training with Ancient Gods! - Y/n and Kefla's First Date
Peace's End - Enter Moro!
Bonus: More Powerscaling
Moro On The Loose - Y/n vs Moro!
Goku and Vegeta Arrive - Y/n the Destroyer
Hunting the Dragon Balls!
Ultra Instinct Reborn! Y/n vs Moro!
Preparations - Moro's Reign
Hold off Invasion! - Broly Returns!
Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )
The End of Moro...
Strange Phenomenon - Y/ns?!
Origins - More Y/ns!
Lord Y/n and the Legendary Assassin ( 18+ )
Y/n Battle Royale! - Betrayal!
Reunion between Master and Disciple - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!
The God Killer's Past
The God Killer's Past ( Part 2 )
Bond beyond Universes! - Fight, Fight, Fight!
Father vs Son - The Legacy of Y/n!
Corrupted Hero vs Pride Troopers of Universe 11!
Clash! Final Showdown with the God Slayer!
Conclusive Battle! Ultra Instinct Warrior vs God Slayer!
The Strongest Guy to ever Die? Otherworld Tournament!
Hostile Takeover! Welcome to the Cell Games!
Difference between Us
Amalgamation of Evil, Janemba
Ultimate Fusion! F/n vs Super Janemba!
Y/n's Return...
Y/n vs Gods ( 18+ )
Kefla and Y/n
Lord of Destruction and War
Warrior of Divinity
Powerscaling 3!
Grand Hero

Y/n, the Feral Beast vs Final Y/n!

780 14 40
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

As the Y/ns discuss their next move, a nearby town explodes. Alarmed, they quickly stand up. They had moved away from the cities on this planet to avoid that. Yet the city was no more.

Xeno Y/n: Keep your guard up, guys! Towa and Mira can be a little sneaky.

Y/n ( GT ): I'm definitely rolling up when I get home...

Suddenly, the air around them becomes heavier and... Distorted. Looking up, they see another Y/n. His eyes were empty, yet wild and untamed. His eyes told them that he was absolutely insane and his smug, wicked, sadistic smirk made him look even more unhinged. Aside from those two things, this Y/n was covered in scars, from head to toe. He didn't bare any resemblance to the other Y/ns minus his scarred face, he was much bulkier than them and had much longer, untamed hair.

Y/n ( Savage ): GRR... RAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The alternate Y/n swings his fist forward, slamming it down into the ground and creating a huge crater, snarling like an animal.

Y/n ( Savage ): Y/n... Is STRONGEST THERE IS!!

Y/n ( GT ): He can talk...?

Y/n Black: What a brute...

Xeno Y/n: He can't talk properly, almost like he hasn't or at least hasn't had to in years. But he's so damn strong! His aura is heavy!

Y/n ( GT ): I'll take him.

Y/n ( Assassin ): What...? But you're the weakest of us, you could di-

Y/n ( GT ): I know that! And... To be honest, I'm tired of being dead weight. I want to help you guys, I want to make everything right again! So, please... Don't try and talk me out of this.

Y/n: Go for it, man! I'll back you up if things go south, but this fight is yours!

Y/n ( GT ): Thank you.

He powers up and launches himself forward, bringing his fist back before swinging it at the savage Y/n, who catches him by the wrist and pulls him closer before slamming his head into his, sending him flying.

Y/n ( GT ) stops himself from skidding any further and catches himself, wiping blood off his forehead before powering up into his Potential Unleashed form.

Y/n ( GT ): This is everything I've got...!

He Instant Transmissions behind his savage counterpart and kicks him through a mountain. However, his savage counterpart simply shrugs off the attack and debris before walking towards Y/n ( GT ) slowly.

Y/n ( Savage ): Puny man... Hurt Y/n...! Y/n rip off puny man's HEAD!!!

He suddenly leaps into the air and puts both of his hands together, bringing them down hard and fast like a hammer and striking the ground, once again destroying the land beneath him. However, he had missed his counterpart, who dodged out of the way just in the nick of time.

Y/n ( GT ): Ka...

He cups his hands together and leaps backwards, distancing himself from the larger Y/n.

Y/n ( GT ): Me... Ha... Me...

A Kamehameha wave quickly begins to form and Y/n ( Savage ) leaps into the air after him.

Y/n ( GT ): HA!!

He thrusts his hands forward, launching the Kamehameha wave at the Feral Beast, and makes a smokescreen in the process. However, it's cleared away as the alternate Y/n claps his hands together, creating a huge gust of wind to split it before grabbing Y/n ( GT ) by the head and slamming him into the ground.

Y/n ( Savage ): RRRAAAAGGGGHHH!

He then throws the other Y/n to the side, then glares at Y/n, who smirks.

Y/n: Your fight isn't with me, big guy.

The alternate Y/n ignores the comment and lunges at Y/n, who uses the God Bind technique to hold him in place.

Y/n: I said I ain't fighting you. You're fighting that guy!

He points over to where Y/n ( GT ) had landed, standing there was Y/n ( GT ) standing and with a brand new power.

Y/n ( GT ) pants softly and powers up.

Y/n ( GT ): I won't go down, not here...! I... WON'T RUN! I'm gonna help beat the God Killer and Towa... And I'm gonna go home to my wife and child!

Y/n ( Savage ) growls and lunges at the GT Hero, but is knocked into the air with a swift uppercut and coughs up blood as the GT Hero leaps into the air with him and slams his fist into the Feral Y/n's stomach.

Y/n ( GT ): I'm going to defeat you! Take this!

He kicks the Feral Y/n down to the ground before powering up more and placing two fingers on his head.

Y/n ( GT ): Special... Beam...!

Y/n ( Savage ): RAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!

Y/n ( GT ): CANNON!

He launches the Special Beam Cannon and it quickly pierces through the alternate Y/n, who's eyes widen in fear as he's sent backwards.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Ah...! Incredible! He's completely flipped the table on that monster!

Y/n: Ha, I knew he'd best that villain!

However, the Feral Y/n stands up, growling angrily.

Xeno Y/n: Ah...!

Y/n ( G.o.D ): This is the energy of a Destroyer!

Y/n ( Savage ) lets out a guttural roar as he powers up, the power of a God of Destruction transforming him.

Y/n Black: The power of... Destruction...

Y/n ( Assassin ): We can't let him fight anymore, he'll die Y/n...! Do you want that?

Y/n: I promised we wouldn't interfere until his life was in jeopardy!

Y/n Black: His life is in jeopardy!

Y/n: Calm down, he's got this.

The Feral Y/n lunges at the GT Hero again, but is kicked away. Y/n ( GT ) then starts powering up a X10 Kamehameha.

Y/n ( GT ): TIMES TEN...! KAMEHAME...!

Y/n Instant Transmissions behind the GT Hero and prepares his own Kamehameha as he powers up into the Ultra Instinct state.

Y/n: ULTRA KAMEHAME...!

Y/n/Y/n ( GT ): HAAAA!!!

They launch the Kamehameha waves at the Feral Y/n and the blast engulfs their barbaric counterpart before destroying him completely, leaving no trace of the monstrous Y/n.

Y/n reverts to his base form and looks over to his GT counterpart, smiling.

Y/n: I knew you'd get stronger!

Y/n ( GT ): ... You really believed in my power? ... Thank you. With this... I can help Father and Vegeta defeat Omega Shenron. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Y/n just smiles and pats his counterpart on the back.

~ Meanwhile ~

Towa was leaned against the God Slayer, who was currently meditating, stroking his cheek.

Towa: I love you, God Slayer...

The God Slayer doesn't respond, instead he continues to meditate.

Towa: ... I'm here, you know...

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I am aware of your presence, woman.

Towa: ... So please acknowledge me... Love me.

The God Slayer slowly opens his eyes, which were now similar to Kid Buu's, completely black with red pupils, the power surge from this simple action caused the ground beneath them to tremble at the might of the Killer of Gods.

He then turns, his eyes meeting the female demon's.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Must you hear the words aloud? Do my actions not speak for themselves?

His voice had changed, it now echoed much like Merged Zamasu's, but the weight of his words were as heavy as Cell's or Frieza's. And they had the sinister hidden undertone of the wizard Moro. Towa flinches, but presses on.

Towa: No, they don't. Not when your soul, mind and heart yearn for another.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I no longer have a soul or a heart, for they were killed 17 years ago-

Towa: With KEFLA!

Y/n ( God Slayer ) narrows his eyes at the demoness and speaks again.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Do not speak her name in that manner... EVER AGAIN.

Towa looks away, her body betraying her as she feels fear send shivers down her spine.

Towa: You can't even make love to me without saying her name... You don't see me, Y/n... Because you still love her. What will it take to make you love me? I'm giving you power, that was originally intended for my greatest invention! What more can I offer you for you to hold that loving look for me?

Towa was on the brink of tears, she hadn't ever felt so strongly about someone, and now she did, but he didn't even see her.

Towa: Am I just not good enough?! Is that it?

On the opposite side of the clearing, Mira listens to the conversation and clenches his fists.

Y/n ( God Slayer ) stands up and looks down on Towa, then lifts her chin with a finger, making her look him in the eye.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I will only say this once... You are not Kefla. You will not be Kefla. But I do hold something for you.

Towa: Yeah, usefulness until you're strong enough to end everything...

Y/n ( God Slayer ): ... Yes. I will destroy everything that Zen-Oh has created, and rewrite it. And you will rule alongside me, as my queen.

Towa sighs and grips the God Killer's wrist.

Towa: And Demon Realm-

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Shall be returned to it's former glory... And I can finally find peace. Then we will begin, there will no longer be pain... Or sorrow... Or hatred. In my reality, there shall only be eternal happiness.

Towa: I want that... Y/n...

Y/n ( God Slayer ) smiles, his fang-like teeth showing.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Now, then... When shall the device be finished?

Towa: Fu should finish it within the week.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Finally... I'll make all of reality one... And I shall be the only Y/n, and with that, I shall have the necessary firepower to dethrone Zen-Oh and rewrite this shit show to my liking. The end of this era is upon us, my dear... Relish it.

He throws his head back and laughs maniacally as his eyes glow with his insidious aura and black lightning strikes the ground around him.

~ Back with the other Y/ns ~

Xeno Y/n was listening intently to his partner's words as he told him new information regarding the God Killer and Towa.

Xeno Y/n: He's trying to pull a Demigra?

Xeno Trunks: ' Yes, that's right. He's going to merge all of reality into one, but the thing is, that would shatter reality itself! The only things left would probably be-

Xeno Y/n: HIMSELF AND ZEN-OH! TRUNKS, WHERE WAS THEIR LAST KNOWN APPEARANCE?!

Xeno Trunks, now worried by his partner's theory, quickly looks over his report.

Xeno Trunks: ' Universe 11. '

Xeno Y/n: Thank you, Trunks, bye.

He cuts the comm link and turns to the other Y/ns.

Xeno Y/n: They were last found in Universe 11!

Y/n Black: My home Universe...

Xeno Y/n: Yes, but we have no way to get there.

???: Actually, yes you do.

They all turn and see Vados, Cabba and S/n standing next to her.

S/n: She knows exactly what's going on.

Y/n: Heh... Atta boy.

Vados: And I've been keeping all of my siblings on high alert, along with Whis.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Well done, Vados.

Cabba: That's not all!

Y/n raises his brow.

Cabba pulls out a device that looked familiar to Y/n, who's eyes widen.

Y/n: That's...!

Cabba: Yup, the transporter Frost stole! Now we're gonna use it to send you all to Universe 11!

The Y/ns all nod and Cabba blasts them with the device and they all soon find themselves on Belmod's Planet.

Belmod: What is the meaning of this-

Marcarita: Son Y/ns.

She walks over, smiling.

Marcarita: I understand that you need help, yes? To reach your alternate counterpart?

Belmod: Counterpart?

Y/n: Long story Chuckles, but yes.

Marcarita nods.

Marcarita: I can only take you to the nearest galaxy, to be escorted further in the right direction...

Y/n ( Assassin ): We're on our own.

Marcarita: Not quite. Oh, Jiren.

Out of one of the Chambers the Gods and Angels use comes Jiren the Grey, who wore a smile on his face.

Jiren: Y/n! Warrior... It's good to see you, I'm only sorry that such a heavy burden lay on your shoulders.

???: Oh, don't feel bad for them yet!

Jiren, Belmod, Marcarita, and the other Y/ns turn to see another Y/n, who was infused with a magic similar to Moro.

Y/n ( Corrupted ): Hello, insects!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
4.6K 110 23
Hi. My name is Son Karui. I'm the little sister of Son Goku. I'm 5 years younger than Goku cause we met when me and Vegeta traveled to Earth. I use t...
456K 7.7K 83
With the age of conflict now behind them (Goodbye Moro and Frieza!), The Earth is now at peace once again.Our migthy warriors have moved on , Vegeta...
570K 7K 33
(YN), The son of the legendary super saiyan Broly, and his grandpa, Paragus, we're lucky to escape the destruction of planet vegeta as they flew off...