๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )

52.7K 1.3K 9K
By louis-core

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN !
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ A LIL SMOOCHIE ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"RORY!"

aurora wakes up to an intense pounding in her head and her name being called quite loudly. she's instantly groaning and attempts to open her eyes but when sunlight overtakes her vision, she immediately clamps them shut and groans even louder.

"wake your dumb hungover ass up."

"leave me alone," she mutters, pulling the pillow from underneath her head and instead shoving it over her own face.

wait. she realizes an absence and opens her eyes, slowly removing the pillow from her face so she can adjust to the bright lighting. once she's adjusted, she sits up, ignores the pounding in her head from moving, and glances around.

"your little lover boy left last night."

"oh," aurora blinks before suddenly realizing what was said and turning her head to elijah who stands in front of her with his arms crossed. she throws the pillow she used for cover earlier right at his face. "he's not my lover boy."

elijah rolls his eyes as the pillow falls to the floor. "says the one that was curled up on his lap like a dog."

"i was not curled up i was simply laying down, you dumb fucking fuck!" she instantly exclaims, her voice raspy from the amount of alcohol she had last night.

he just narrows his eyes at her. "didn't you guys kiss?"

"WHAT!"

how the fuck does he know?

"well, i heard you say that to cameron and assumed you were lying but," he pauses, glancing at her wide eyes and the unusual slightly red tint on her cheeks. "now i know that you guys definitely did."

"no we didn't," she so obviously lies.

elijah laughs. literally laughs. "you're such a shit liar."

"shut the fuck up," she crosses her arms, sighing and sinking into the couch cushion behind her. "i'm being honest."

"yeah okay," he doesn't believe her in the slightest. "since when have you and matt been so lovey dovey? like i mean i support it but-"

"gross," she interrupts him. "me, matt, and lovey dovey all being in the same sentence is gross."

"okay," he just sighs, letting it go. "now get up. i have to take you to school."

aurora instantly frowns. "no."

"yes?"

"i'm staying home."

"you can't just-"

"eli," she interrupts him, looking him dead in the eye. "i am staying home."

he narrows his eyes at her for a few seconds before ultimately sighing. "whatever," he says, her about to cheer before he interrupts her by continuing. "but you better find somewhere to go or someone to skip with because i'm not dealing with mom and dad finding you here instead of at school."

aurora pauses for a moment before grinning. "i think i know a guy."

"i just feel like not a lot of people understand the true meaning and like... depth of this song."

"kingston, we're literally listening to the fall of jake paul."

elijah, kingston, and aurora all sit in a parking lot of a random abandoned store at 9am. they're not in the car, they're sat on the actual parking lot ground. the drivers door of elijah's car stays open as the fall of jake paul by logan paul plays loudly from the speakers.

kingston got aux. obviously.

"yeah but like..." he trails off with a sigh, shaking his head slightly.

"where the fuck did you find this guy, rory?" elijah laughs, turning to his sister across from him.

"mr. taylor's classroom floor," she deadpans.

"pretty cool place honestly," kingston shrugs.

aurora just sighs in response, grabbing her mcdonald's coffee beside her and sipping it to keep herself at ease somehow. they got mcdonald's earlier because hello? who would they be if they didn't?

"okay enough with this shit," elijah suddenly sighs, talking about the logan paul blasting from the cars speakers. "can you at least play lil peep or some shit?"

"yo," kingston raises his eyebrows, beginning to nod and grab his phone from his pocket. "i fuck with you."

"okay let's just get his music playing before i lose my sanity," elijah grins at him, kingston chuckling and pulling up the artists profile. when 'nuts' begins to play, elijah literally sighs of relief.

aurora puts her iced coffee back down to the side as her phone vibrates. when she sees the notification, she sighs.

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

aurora 😐 ; aurora
dumb fucking weirdo ; matt

dumb fucking weirdo
are u coming today

aurora 😐
no

dumb fucking weirdo
oh
why

aurora 😐
hungover so i'm skipping

dumb fucking weirdo
oh
okay

aurora 😐
okay

dumb fucking weirdo
ok

aurora 😐
ok

dumb fucking weirdo
ok

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

huh. okay. weird, aurora thinks as she looks at her and matt's texts. it's definitely... something?

she's kind of wishing she could go back and slap her drunk self in the face as she thinks on everything because... what the fuck.

but also... matt's talking to her again? which is... nice. pretty okay.

she sighs.

"yo," kingston notices her frown. "what's going on, bro?"

"nothing," she responds, still glancing at her phone.

elijah squints his eyes at her before turning to kingston. "she's probably talking to her little lover boy."

aurora is already sighing.

"oh that guy literally hates me, can't even lie," kingston shrugs, instantly knowing he's talking about the matt guy because... who else?

"what?" aurora furrows her eyebrows, now actually looking at him. "i doubt that."

"nah, he does," kingston easily tells her. "here, hand me your phone."

"what? why?" she frowns.

"just lemme see it."

she sighs before, for some reason, actually handing it out to him. he grins and grabs it from her. when he begins to type something though, she instantly scoots over to him and frowns. "what are you doing?"

"here," he hands the phone back to her once he's done. "watch how he responds to this."

auroras eyebrows furrow and when she looks down at her phone, she's instantly shrieking. "WHAT!" she shouts, turning to him and pointing a finger at his face. "you fucking tricked me, what the fuck!"

kingston rolls his eyes, unfazed. "he already responded, look," he glances down at her phone as she frowns. "so quick too, bro."

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

aurora 😐 ; aurora
dumb fucking weirdo ; matt

aurora 😐
let's stop playing and date fr

dumb fucking weirdo
aurora
what.
what
what
what 🙂

aurora 😐
NO
NO
NO
I DIDNT TYPE THAT
I SWEAR
what the fuck

dumb fucking weirdo
...

aurora 😐
kingston had my phone

dumb fucking weirdo
oh
okay.

aurora 😐
okay
read

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"now he's not doing the okay thing anymore," aurora states out loud as she looks at her phone, kingston peaking over her shoulder as well. elijah is just in his own world vibing to the music playing at this point. "what the fuck."

"yeah," kingston agrees, him continuing once she looks at him. "because you mentioned me."

"okay but what would he even have against you?" aurora narrows her eyes, not believing kingston has anything to do with this since they don't even really know each other.

"i mean..." he trails off for a second before shrugging. "i was partying with bros girl, ya know?"

auroras eyebrows instantly furrow. "sorry, who?" her face twists up, ignoring how she knows she was just partying with kingston and instead focusing on the 'bros girl' part. since when the fuck has matt had a girl? what and who the fuck?

"you, obviously," he responds with a roll of his eyes, her instantly opening her mouth to respond with a form of denial but him continuing to talk before she can. "bet he's literally gonna text you again all like-"

he cuts himself off when auroras phone makes a sound of vibration.

she instantly picks her phone back up off the ground as kingston laughs loudly. "i fucking knew it!"

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

aurora 😐 ; aurora
dumb fucking weirdo ; matt

dumb fucking weirdo
ur skipping with him?

aurora 😐
yeaaaa

dumb fucking weirdo
oh
cool

aurora 😐
i mean
i'm skipping with him and eli even tho eli hasn't rlly started college yet
why

dumb fucking weirdo
jw

aurora 😐
okay

dumb fucking weirdo
mhm

aurora 😐
ok

dumb fucking weirdo
k

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"okay," aurora says out loud, turning her phone off and putting it back on the ground. "what the fuck."

"bro is so excruciatingly annoyed right now," kingston chuckles.

"wait," aurora turns to him. "excruciatingly? that's a big word for you." she raises her eyebrows.

"yeah," he sighs, grinning. "been studying my vocab words and shit."

"i hope you're joking," elijah speaks up from across from them with a sigh, glancing up from where he had begun doing something on his phone.

before kingston speaks, auroras phone vibrates noisily again.

"omg," kingston instantly raises his eyebrows and looks at aurora for a second before turning to elijah and shaking his head. "it's that darn boyfriend again," he puts on a slightly western accent that has aurora sighing.

"oh no," elijah's voice is a slightly western one as well as he puts on the same fake concerned tone kingston has. "let's hope matty boy isn't becoming a lil toxic clingy boy."

kingston laughs as aurora rolls her eyes and picks up her phone. once she turns it on, she smiles slightly. "ha!" she turns her phone to each of them one by one. "it's not even matt. feel dumb."

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

saturn 😟😟 ; venus
rory 👺 ; aurora

saturn 😟😟
yo
are we still on for tonight or are u still gonna be hungover

rory 👺
wait what

saturn 😟😟
rory 😐
we planned last weekend at ravens that the group would all chill for a bit at ur house this weekend
& you were the one who suggested we all just go to ur house after school friday
which is today

rory 👺
oh!
i forgot ab that
sorry things have been... hectic recently 🙂
but yes
we're still on

saturn 😟😟
okay cool
we might be a bit later than usual bc we have to stay after for matt and chris' lacrosse practice
apparently they 'can't miss this one' bc they have a big game coming up

rory 👺
ha
L

saturn 😟☹️
so true
okay talk to u later bae

rory 👺
ok bye bff
oh
wait
okay
sigh.
kingston wants to know if he's allowed to come

saturn 😟😟
HELP
yes ofc
everyone fucks with kingston
wait
ok
um
hold on
ok
MOST of us fuck with kingston

rory 👺
okay 🙂

saturn 😟😟
wait
hold on again
okay
matt wanted me to let you know that he is the ONE person who does not rock with kingston

rory 👺
tell matt he can stay home then 😴😴

saturn 😟😟
okay
hold on for the third time
oh
okay

rory 👺
what.

saturn 😟😟
no way
i'll be there

rory 👺
oh
matt 😐

saturn 😟😟
hi aurora

rory 👺
stay home

saturn 😟😟
no

rory 👺
why
u gonna give me a lil smoochie again😟
read

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"KINGSTON OH MY FUCKING GOD."

💌

kinda filler chapter but it's okay bc kingston content

+ matt and aurora are back with their usual banter 🙏🙏 just a lil more flirty tbh 🤣🤣

next chapters are gonna be so fun!

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.9K 50
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
47.8K 958 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
74.5K 2.5K 27
โ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? โž โ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. โž zara and matt...
73.5K 829 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...