IN EVERY SEASON.

Von WrittenbyAB

"In life, we form bonds and relationships with those who've never experienced themselves in all seasons of li... Mehr

faces + disclaimer.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.

15.

4.1K 421 286
Von WrittenbyAB

Unconsciously, Imaan caressed Sayori's leg as he watched his girlfriend scan the pages of a book. Her hair was in its' natural state—curls blowing wildly in the wind as the couple rested in the hammock. He didn't mind the silence between them—it was comforting.

    It had been a full week since their argument and Imaan had remained true to his word. Sayori had moved past it, but the reason behind his actions was becoming the main thought on his mind.

    Imaan closed his eyes as the sun shined brightly above him. The silence presented the opportunity to think—to sort through the thoughts that occupied his mind. It offered finding the right words to say in this particular moment—to tell Sayori the truth. In all honesty, he was afraid. He was afraid of Sayori leaving him due to uncertainty, inconsistency, and the potential ability of not being able to provide.

There was a reason for his disappearing act—their missed conversations, his lack of affection and attention. He was embarrassed—he'd dedicated years to a company that hadn't bothered to think twice before firing him. Though he should've expected it, Imaan didn't believe it would be him.

"We have made the decision to let you go," His boss stated, refusing to look at Imaan. His head hung low as he continued, "It was out of my hands, Imaan."

Imaan said nothing as he focused his eyes forward. His leg shook as his knuckle rested against his mouth. He was in disbelief. From his teenage years until now, Imaan had dedicated his time to this company. He never missed work—he missed out on family events and holidays, only to be furloughed. And for what reason? Any task Imaan was asked to do, he did it without question. He did it because it kept his Mother from stressing about due dates—it put him in a position to provide for his Mother, so that she'd never have another worry. Now, he had nothing to show for it.

"Bubba," He heard Sayori say, "You're hurting my leg, baby."

"Damn, I'm sorry," Imaan stated genuinely, before releasing his hold on Sayori's thigh, "I didn't mean to, Mama."

"What's the matter?" Sayori furrowed her brows, using her bookmark to keep her place before setting the book aside.

The look of concern on Sayori's face made him comfortable. However, he hadn't prepared himself for any response. He knew that Sayori was never with him for monetary reasons, but the thought still scared him, "Baby, tell me what's bothering you."

    Lifting herself, Sayori traveled over to Imaan—resting her head on his chest. She'd do this whenever Imaan was having a hard time finding his words or having trouble expressing himself. It was a small gesture that Imaan appreciated, "Whenever you're ready, I'm listening." 

    Taking her hand in his, Imaan remained quiet before he decided to speak, "I haven't been honest with you. When we argued about me not showing up for you, I knew that I wasn't. I knew that I hadn't been the same Imaan, but I wanted to believe that it wasn't affecting you—us. I was embarrassed."

    "I got furloughed," Imaan said, feeling himself take a deep breath, "They fired me, and didn't offer me a reason. I went through a moment where I started spiraling. I'd been with the same company since I was eighteen. I'd been supporting and providing for my family, and I couldn't understand the concept of no longer being able to do it anymore."

Sayori listened, now resting her head on her hands as he continued to speak, "Then, I started thinking about us. I started to believe that you were already out of the door—simply because I would no longer be able to do as much for you as I do now. I came to a point where I'd convinced myself that you had left, and I was going back to the same, chaotic thoughts I had before you."

"It was the doubt and uncertainty," Imaan released a breath he didn't realize he was holding, "Instead of communicating, I allowed it to get the best of me and get in between us. Now, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do when the money I have saved up, runs out."

Sayori stayed silent for a moment, which worried Imaan, "Listen to me, Imaan," Sayori said, looking in his eyes, "How you feel is valid—the confusion, the doubt and uncertainty. It is all valid, Papa."

"Don't ever be afraid or embarrassed to tell me what is going on. I'm here for you—I'm with you because I love you, not because of your ability to provide, baby. I can promise you I'm here to stay; I am not going anywhere."

Vulnerability took over Imaan as he continued to explain his situation, "Being fired placed me in the mindset of being the same little boy—feeling helpless."

"And that's okay," Sayori reassured him, "Even though it's considered to be a characteristic of a man, it does not make you a man. You are a man because of your heart—your character and the will you have to protect and provide for those around you, baby. I'm not in love with you based on how you can provide for me; I can provide for myself. I fell in love with you because of the contents of your heart. I will never walk out on you, Bubba. Never."

Imaan nodded, placing a soft kiss on her forehead before she continued, "We can figure out the next steps together. Though easier said than done, you cannot put a question mark where God put a period, Papa. When a door closes, another one opens."

Imaan stared at Sayori, before placing his hand underneath her chin. He brought her face closer to his, before pecking her lips, "I love you, Amala. Thank you, baby."

"And I love you," She smiled at him.

    "This is your note," Sayori smiled, as she laid in front of Imaan, "Ready?"

    It was later in the evening. The couple decided to spend the night inside—in their own world. With much help, Imaan and Sayori prepared dinner together and enjoyed each other's company. Currently, Sayori was trying to teach Imaan how to sing—it wasn't going well.

    Grabbing the remote, Sayori pressed play as Mint Conditon's Breakin' My Heart began to play, "Five. Six. Seven. Eight and go!"

    "Pretty Brown Eyes, you know I see you," Imaan began, as Sayori tried to contain her laughter, "It's a disguise the way you treat me!"

Imaan continued to sing as he motioned for Sayori to get up. He placed her on the edge of the bed as he grabbed the remote from her—beginning to perform, "You keep holding on to your thoughts of rejection! If you're with me you're secured," He pointed, putting his hand to the side as he did the ad libs.

Sayori tossed her head back in laughter as she clapped, "You keep tellin' me that your time is always taken. But I keep seein' you out alone. Pretty Brown Eyes."

"Listen to love, your heart is pounding with desire," He kneeled in front of her, "Waiting to be unleashed!" He paused, grabbing her hand before belting, "Quit breakin' my heart!" He exaggerated as Sayori continued to cheer him on—a large smile on her face.

    "I'm picking a special lady from the crowd," He continued to act, pretending to look around, "To join me on this stage!"

    Sayori fed into it, waving her hands in the air as Imaan looked at her, "I want you," He pointed, holding his hand out as the saxophone solo played in the background. Sayori linked her hand with his, as she stood up.

    "I just want to know one thing," He said, smiling, "Will you be with me?"

    Sayori handled the background vocals as he continued, "Here comes my darlin'. Here comes romance. Here comes my love, please honey, will you dance? Take it over, Mama!"

"Quit breakin' my heart! Breaking my heart, girl yeah!" She wrapped her hand around his, Imaan smiling as he heard her voice, "Breakin' my heart—ooh-ooh, yeah!

    "What you talkin' bout, Bae?" He hyped, as he bopped to the music, "What you talkin' bout, Bae!"

"I'm talkin' bout—I'm talkin' bout you! I'm talkin' bout me! I'm talkin' bout we! I'm talkin' bout we, we!"

Sayori laughed as Imaan wrapped his arms around her—enjoying their moment together. The two held each other as they swayed to the song, Imaan loving the moment. He'd prayed for moments like these, and now that its' come into fruition—he was happier than ever.

    He stared at Sayori as she continued to sing. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she sang to him—almost putting him in a trance, "This is my song for you," Imaan said as Sayori smacked her lips, "I'm serious, baby. You have the prettiest brown eyes."

    "You think so?" She tilted her head, as Imaan nodded.

    "Yes," He leaned down to kiss her, "It doesn't matter what you're doing—whether you're pouting or just staring at something. They're just beautiful."

    "Thank you, baby," She blushed, using her hands to rub the back of his head. He saw that familiar look in her eyes, as her bottom lip found its way between her teeth. Imaan could feel himself melting in the palm of her hands as she continued to stare at him. He followed her lead as Sayori kissed him softly, his hands rubbing her backside as she moaned into the kiss.

    "Do me a favor," Sayori smiled innocently as she broke the kiss, "Lay back."

    "Nah," Imaan continued to deliver long strokes to Sayori, "Move that hand, Mama."

    "I-I can't," Sayori moaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Imaan pinned her legs back, "Oh my fuck-"

    "You can't do what?" He stimulated her clit with his thumb, "Hm?"

    It was well into the night and the couple haven't stopped yet. Imaan didn't let up and neither did Sayori. He couldn't take his eyes off of the faces she made—he couldn't understand how she was so beautiful in every moment.

    "You a big girl, Mama," He kissed her face, "You can take this dick."

    Sayori could barely utter a word—her body lifting off of the bed as she fisted the sheets, "Oh, fuck!" She moaned, tightening around Imaan which made him curse underneath his breath.

"Hol' that shit, Mama,"' He instructed, as he placed Sayori's legs on his shoulders. He lowered himself, bringing his mouth to her neck as he drug his tongue from the base of her neck to her ear, "There you go, baby."

"Mhm," Imaan said, beginning to talk her through it, "You feel so fuckin' good, baby."

Lifting up, his chain swung in her face as she grabbed the sides of his, "Fuck, baby. Hol' that nut for me, Phat."

He held his lip between his teeth as he went deeper. He looked down—watching as he disappeared between her wet, tight folds. He watched as she gripped him back—the warm feeling sending him over the edge.

    "Baby," Sayori called out to him, "P-Please—oh shit," Her head fell onto the bed, "I-I can't h-hold—"

"Please what?" Imaan teased, slowing down as the two made eye contact, "Tell me what you want, baby." He continued to rub her in a slow, circular motion.

"Please," She managed to say, "I can—I can't, baby."

Sayori's mouth dropped open as Imaan continuously hit her spot. Her breath was caught as her nails sank into Imaan's back—her vision becoming blurry as she felt an intense orgasm ripping through her body. Her body shook intensely as Imaan smacked her ass. He felt her wetness splash onto the bed, shaking his head with a smirk on his face.

"What did I tell you, Baby?" He asked, kissing her forehead, "Hm?" He rocked back and forth slowly.

"I'm s-sorry," She moaned, not taking her eyes off of Imaan. He let out a low laugh, continuing to kiss on her, "I'm s-sorry, Baby."

"Pick a word," Imaan said, staring at her through low eyes, "And say it." Imaan knew he had Sayori in the palm of his hands, and he was loving it.

"I-" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head once more, another orgasm rushing through her body. Imaan palmed her ass, before kissing her neck.

"I said pick a word," He delivered a hard stroke with each word.

"R-Red!" Sayori yelled, her body quivering.

"Good girl," He smirked at her, "You gon' need it."

    After a long and intense night, Sayori rested peacefully in Imaan's arms—the couple in a deep, comfortable sleep. The vibrating of a cell-phone caused Sayori to stir in her sleep. The brightness made her eyes close as she ignored the ID and answered the phone.

"Hell–" Sayori could barely get out before she heard Talia screaming.

"Get yo' fuckin' hands off of me, Darren!" Talia yelled, causing Sayori to hop out of bed. The soreness in her legs was overwhelming—but she ignored it. Finding the nearest article of clothing and tossing it on, Sayori stumbled to the closet and neared her safe.

Imaan began to rise from his sleep, stretching and looking around the room. At the sound of a gun, Imaan's eyes widened as he saw Sayori with it in her hand, "Baby, what–what are you doing?"

"Call Chance and see where he's at. Tell him to be on his way to Georgia" She said, sliding on her sneakers, "Now!"

Imaan couldn't speak as he searched for his phone, dialing Chance's number. When he answered, Imaan didn't hesitate, "Bring yo' ass to Georgia! Some shit is going down with Talia."

    "I'm on the way."

  Hello, MY LOVES💗.

How are we doing? Let me know🥰.

Look, I know y'all gon' be on my @$$ about this cliffhanger, but I had to! Before y'all do, just remember how much I love y'all!

As always, leave thoughts and comments!
Until next time,
-AB💙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 217 23
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
655K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
234 13 3
Love can be a beautiful thing, but it can cause so much suffering.
9 0 1
" It's only love that can define one's heart. And only love can speak through your emotions. Am tired of being heart broken every now and then. This...