๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“

De AlienatedPopulation

๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐’
1| ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
2| ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
3| ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
4| ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
5| ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ
6| ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
7| ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
8| ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
9| ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
10| ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
11| ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ข
12| ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช
13| ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
14| ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
15| ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ
16| ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
17| ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
18| ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
19| ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด
20| ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
21| ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ
22| ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
23| ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
24| ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ
25| ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข
26| ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
27|๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
28| ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

29| ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต

750 22 5
De AlienatedPopulation

/𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥/

𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Yank!

My eyes shot open as I felt something tug, and not so gently I might add, on my hair. I quickly sat up, my head still being lagged down by whatever was pulling on it. My heart rate started to rise as I looked around the unfamiliar bedroom. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and my own slapped over it.

"Relax, it's just me. You're safe." Alexander's warm voice gently filtered into my ears. My shoulders fell in relief. He tugged on my hair again.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly and then coughed. I reached for the glass of water that was on the nightstand beside us and felt him shadow my movements as his fingers remained knotted onto my head.

"Stop moving, Corey, I'm trying to braid your hair."

I let out a dry laugh, "How's it going?"

"Great, actually." he said, tying it with my hair band.

I slowly moved my hand back, expecting to feel a bird's nest but instead felt a neat plait that smoothly ran down the entire length of my hair. I turned around to face him with my eyebrows raised in surprise. He simply smiled at me dumbly and gestured to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I saw exactly what I felt, a neat braid.

How did he..? I was even laying down. How the hell did he get the sides so smooth?

Alexander walked up behind me. "There's an extra toothbrush. I'll be in the kitchen when you're done."

I quickly brushed my teeth and splashed some cold water on my face to try and reduce the puffiness. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was bare of any makeup and still in Alexander's clothes. My eyebags glared back at me, violently, and I frowned. The frown only deeped when I saw the acne that was starting to protrude from my temples, probably from all the stress.

Pulling out two strands from the front of my hair to hide them, I walked out of the bathroom and went to find Alexander.

God this house is a freaking maze.

My nerves began to peak again when I had walked around for what seemed like forever and still hadn't found the staircase. Why am I getting so nervous? I really should learn how to relax. Maybe I'll geta book on medita-

"Are you lost bro?"

I jumped and looked at Chris.

"Oh hey Chris. Yeah, I am."

"Keep going straight and then the staircase should be on your right." He smiled softly and turned around to leave.

"Thanks," I called out and then followed his instructions.

Alexander was leaning on the counter, scrolling through his phone. There was a large plate of pancakes and a bowl of chopped strawberries on the counter. He looked up when I entered and I sat down. Alexander walked around the counter and sat next to me while simultaneously placing an empty plate in front of me.

He put three pancakes on my plate and a scoop of strawberries on top.

"Did you make these?" I looked up at him.

He reached behind me, nodding. "Let me know what you think."

Before I could say anything, he swirled a massive amount of whipped cream in the center of my pancakes and then passed me the bottle of syrup and a fork.

I cut into them with the side of the fork, surprised at the fluffiness.

Is he good at everything he does?

The answer is yes.

I tried to keep my face neutral. "Not bad."

He smiled at me brilliantly, as if he knew that I actually really liked them.

I finished the whole plate and then ate another. I didn't realize how hungry I actually was.

"'Not bad.'" Alexander mocked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the can of the whipped cream to play with the cap.

"Not as good as mine, still." I said.

He looked down at me, his mouth flattening into a line before reaching for the can of whipped cream in my hands. He tilted the nozzle and before I could react, a shot of whipped cream hit my chin and then splattered all over my face.

I looked at him dumb struck while putting the can down, then wiped some of the whipped cream off my face and smeared it onto his.

"Get a room, my god."

I didn't even realize that I was leaning into Alexander until I made myself sit up straight to look at Chris. Alexander rolled his eyes before turning back to me.

"Do you know where to find my room to clean up? Up the stairs, turn left then go straight. Then make a right and my bedroom door will be the third door on the left."

I nodded my head and got off my seat to head to the bathroom. I waved at Chris as I walked by him and he waved back. This time I found my way back to his room fairly quickly and washed the whipped cream off my face.

Okay, now back to the kitchen.

Just go straight and then turn left. Or was it right? Or was it left then right? Right then left? Oh god, not again. Ok, okay. Breathe. Just keep walking.

I was walking for like two minutes before I saw Alexander's bedroom door again. Great, I walked in a circle. Might as well just grab my phone and tell Alexander I got lost. But when I opened the door I didn't see his bedroom.

This office reminded me exactly of the one Cher's dad had in Clueless. Shiny wood, polished leather chair, books and files everywhere. Thankfully the office was empty. I slowly walked up to the desk and looked at the black pens that were in the holder on the corner. On each one was the 'Whiteblood' engraved in golden calligraphy.

I glanced at the files scattered across the desk before glancing back to the pens. I wonder how much these cost? Wait..

I looked back at the files.

Min-ki "Mark" Choi

I picked it up without thinking and opened it.

Name: Choi, Min-ki (deceased)

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: American

Marital Status: Married

Spouse's Name: Maria Nguyen

Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Nationality: Vietnamese

Children: Choi, Corvina Phoung

My own name glared back at me, burning itself into my brain.

What is this?

I continued to read. I read and read and read and when I finished I felt sick to my stomach. Did Alexander know? He had to know all of this and the others, James and Nina, did they also..?

I felt the chunks start to rise. The bile began to run up my throat and my hands began to shake so violently I almost dropped all the papers onto the floor. Why didn't he tell me?

Oh my god, they did know. Thanksgiving break. Nina was going to tell me something about my father. I heard the paper crunch and rip in my hands and when I looked back down, my hands had balled into fist.

Someone called my name distantly. I didn't listen.

He didn't tell me.

Was he ever going to?

I guess I could understand. He wouldn't know how to approach it, but how would anyone approach this? He could have told me. I would have listened. I listened to everything. The werewolves, the vampires, I tried so hard to understand and listen.

Why couldn't he tell me this too.

He knew who I was, the minute he saw me in the parking lot.

I unconsciously took a step back, my heart rate rising. My throat is closing up.

The papers were ripped from my hands.

Alexander's panicked blue eyes stared at me.

"Corvina," he said softly. He took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"Corvina, I was going to tell you."

I shook my head.

He looked at me, pleading, "Please just listen."

"I have listened!" My voice cracked as I began to cry.

"Corvina." Alexander sounded pained. He tried to come up to me.

I held up my hands defensively, "Don't. Do not."

I quickly walked out of the room and roughly bumped into Chris. He looked startled and his features morphed with concern as he looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"How do I get out of here?" I asked quietly.

I heard Alexander's footsteps behind me. "Chris," he said, his tone warning.

"Straight then take a right. The staircase will be on the left this time."

I muttered a thank you and quickly brushed past him, not caring about my stuff. Alexander was looming behind me so I quickened my pace as I walked down the stairs and out the door.

::

heyyyy. y'all remember me?

im so so so sorry it's been so long. ive been neglecting all my books but i rlly liked this one. i hope the chapter didn't suck too light and i hope u guys are actually still interested 😭

thank you so much reading

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

4.3K 525 39
Amelia, 18 years old, is a vampire and a werewolf. Everything changes when she finds out that she's the mystical wolf. Amelia has a lot to live up to...
8.6K 126 38
Cornelia Isabella Santos is a sixteen yeas old girl who was beaten up by everyone including her own family members. She who had been beaten up and al...
303K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...
1.6K 437 42
(Completed novel) โ€จShe's the Posytyve. The half human who will save humanity and the supernatural world from the Gloans. One mishap causes her to end...