mandela home

By becky_pene_lope_00

Hello!, I'll be writing the mandela catalogue.. But in different ways, as you can see, I have changed a few t... More

I Lost

That Day

125 1 0
By becky_pene_lope_00

[ no one pov ]

Night one 🌙

.It's night, 3 am, the hill highways and People's house is peaceful, the tone of the breeze, within of unhurried breathing، faint light coming out of someone's home, what a time to be awoken, who could be up in this moment? let's go and see,
.
.

.
.

.
.

"Are you sure this going to work, mark?"

Cesar whispered with an annoying toned, glancing at the person Who is standing beside him,

"Cesar, it's really important tomorrow, plus, I think I'm good at this, hear me out, man"

Mark said, oh dear, what are those two planning? Did someone break in? Surely they could be protections, mark stands exceptionally still,

"Okay okay, but don't blame me if you mess it up" Cesar spoke, with a blanket on his shoulders,

"Thanks, Cesar"

"tell me why, are we doing this? In a damn 3 am, I'm still tired.."

"stop whining and help me to set up the thrower"

"alright but I'll take ur 6 dollars for waking up me for this"

"no way, how about a fist fight you know about fist fights yeah? "

"shut up mark, I can still kick it off, what about you? you suck at it too, anyway, hey"

"Hm?"

"Who------------"

"--------------------------"

"-------------"

"------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
.
The sound of two people talking is vanishing away slowly، today is a meaningful day, can that day be terrific?

.
.
. [ next day ]
.

It's daylight, everyone should be outside now, kids playing outer, louder coming from the playground, Mother chatting to another Mother, can this day get any Nice? it looks like a true day for...

"dude? What?"

"Sorry Adam, but I'm busy right now and we can't hang out today"

"why not? What made you so busy not hanging out with me? Are you mad?"

"adam Adam, dude chill, you know I won't always be available, I admire hanging with you, BUT certainly I am working on a... a thing"

"4 days"

"What?"

"...you didn't hang out with me. For 4 days, you kept saying you were busy,"

"I'm...I didn't know that I'm sorry, but I promise it's worth it, Just a few hours alright? Hold on a little longer Adam. "

The silence، devours two Best friends، Adam Murray, and Jonah marshall, the both of them are always forever and after best buddies, they do everything together, but today, it'll be a different,

"... "

" Adam? Come on dude, it's almost done"

"Fine okay, uh... Did u say left?"

"yes, want me to repeat?"

"yeah."

"alright, left and go straight, 3 more streets and your there,"

"jeez, and here I thought you said it won't take long to arrive"

"haha yeah yeah"

What could Jonah be plotting?, what can this day be so important?, Just like that, both started a random conversation, on. On another,

"so Adam, you like my job?"

"it's shitty,"

"you upset that they didn't hire you?"

"don't be so openly be a jerk Jonah, not they only didn't hired me because i'm too young, they called me a kid, ya believe that?"

"hahaha that was so funny, when you told them your actual age they still didn't hired you! Course i believe"

"ehgh...,Just keep your mouth shut for second,.. I liked the house by the way, Did they really agree to let us live with them? The others rejectd us when we went to their house"

"yeah! Well... He said that if we wanna live with him, we need to follow the simple rules, no trashing around the house, no inviting someone without permission, and other rules, you can read it once were there,"

"that's easy, we should be able to follow those rules,"

"hey now, i think were getting little closer..get ready and sturdy up"
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay... I hope this works, it took hours, thanks to you, all now we can do is rest now. Sorry for waking you up at 3 am, kinda needed help,"

Mark, scratching his hands and legs out comfortably, with Cesar staring at him, mad,

"you always need help with something so confusing, you should have at least told me about it,"

Cesar said, with his eyes closing, still tired,

"I know I know, but it's for. Something"

"something? So your saying we wasted our time for nothing, i thought you got with someone"

"hey now, were not waaastinggg dude, let's just say we're doing something nice for at least"

"sure mark,...shit"
Cesar got up from laying down, he seems to be serious,

"what's wrong?"

"mom"
They peeked at each other, Cesar's Phone kept getting off beeps, meaning his Mother is trying to get his attention

"huh, I thought you said you told her that you-"

"I Did. I Did.., she thought a terrible thing happened to both of us,"

Mark glanced at Cesar, confused shifts to anxious and troubled, Did something happen? What could be? Another alternate? Why today? Why this day?

"what? What Do you mean?"

"I don't know, she is texting now..."

The more silent they wait, the more fear of it,
Are you paying attention to your surroundings mark?

"god. She scared me, she just said there was a robbery near your house, they got caught"

Mark and Cesar are relieved،

"gosh. I thought an alternate Did it again, but when did the robbery happen? Last night?"

Mark said, getting up towards his room, while doing that, mark waited for Cesar to answer his question,

"Cesar? I said what happen to the robbers?"

Mark spoke again, is Cesar ignoring him? Why is it taking long to answer Cesar?

"Cesar dude, how bad is your hearing? See I told you not to put those big headPhones with full volume, you too young to be having problems with hearing,"

No answer
Mark shrugged it off and started to do whatever he was doing, well, looking for something to wear,

"hm,"
picking clothes...

"When did I bring this? it looks stupid, I should go buy more clothes often.."

Picking clothes.

"mar-"

!

Mark hopped and screamed out his lungs, heart, beating fast,
Cesar accidentally frightened mark

"fucker! I told you so many times not to secretly surprise me! You know fucking damn reasonably that, if you keep doing this I will en-wa"

Mark was cut off cursing out Cesar for the accident scare, he carelessly slipped and fell on his back

"mark? Mark!"

Cesar ran to help mark get up but got backed off by mark, Cesar tries to reason with mark but the look on his friend's face, is such afraid, was it that scary?

And like that, the two of them haven't started an argument yet, instead, they give each other the stare, one is Apologsitic, and one is angry

"look, i am sorry for yelling but I don't have time for this, I don't wanna start an argument on this day, Just... Just get out of my room Cesar, next time knock on my door"

Mumbled mark, taking the clothes after knocking over them at once,

"wait mark, you asked me about the robbery thing, yeah?"

"... mh, I Did,"

".they said that it happened on this day, in bright daylight.., the woman screamed and run to her friend, she Did call the cops, but she kind forgot the child, so she left her kid with them, on that note, the kid and the woman are all okay.."

"daylight? what kind of idiots loot a house on a morning, and Who the hell forgets their child"

Mark smirked and laughed, Cesar still looking at his phone, trying to text his Mother that everything is okay, no one was injured,

"...Who are they anyway.."

"Jonah marshall and Adam murray, their age are same as us, but one of them is 20.. at least they caught the robbers,.. regardless, sorry about the scare man, i was trying to asure my mom that nothing happened,"

"what the fuck"

Mark frozed with his eyes wide open

"i said i'm sorry i-"

"No no.. No Cesar it's not you, what-what were the names again?"

"Adam murray and Jonah marshall? What's up? You recognize them?"

Mark is lost for words, could that be real? No, it isn't, there is no way

"damn it! Fuck i think-i-i don't know!, where are they now? Who found them? What police station are they in right now??!"

Mark panicked and kept getting louder and louder, made Cesar anxious,

"mark, man! , relax please! Just calm down for few seconds, settle the fuck out and everything will be alright! Just- slowly breath!"

Mark stopped yelling and glimpsed at Cesar, his expression's of upset turns to anger, can't let the weak emotions control now, it's time to go

"your right, your right, we're wasting our time, i'll go to the police location, you can go home, i'm sorry for giving nothing but trouble to you Cesar, man..tell your mom that everything is okay"

Mark went quickly past Cesar, preparing to go outside, looks like his backyard

With looking around the bushes
"Where's the other shoe..."
Mark said, looking for his right shoe,
On his way to his backyard, thrashing around the brushes,

"No way!, Mark, i don't wanna get stuck with my mom and conversation between her friends, they all treat me like i'm still a kid! Especially miss haylia! She squeezed my cheeks and kept telling me that i'm handsome and can get the girls, it's humiliating me! Hanging out with you is an only escape of my misery,"

Said Cesar, asking him, to take Cesar with mark, while mark chuckled and found the shoe,

" i thought you said you love being with her?" mark is stunned,

"i do, Just haylia is the one worst, come on dude, help your best friend"
Cesar said, folding his arms,

"dude what do you mean? Haylia is the best,"

"yeah, because she favourited you, you damned loser" Cesar said, still arm folded

"no way, really?"

"... She brought you 3 suits.. mark"

The two stood, in a awkward silent,
They get ready, Cesar getting his Phone, mark is waiting, getting closer to their destination، all getting prepared,

How Did everything go wrong? All mark ever wanted to is have a surprise, Cesar is still confused but it will be answered soon, so the two went in the car and go off to the police station,

[ END OF PART 1 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.7K 93
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
14.2K 560 14
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
19.5K 412 41
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
36.2K 1.8K 67
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...