𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒

بواسطة backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you 𝐜𝐫𝐲 or would you 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to get me?' المزيد

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

4K 257 150
بواسطة backendtyty

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢  25𝐦

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢  15𝐦

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 23, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"YOU DOIN' IT MA". Hyping as he recorded the female. Watching as she stood on the snowmobile doing donuts.

sticking her tongue out, she slightly arched her back beginning to shake her ass as the machine moved quickly in circles.

"yeaa, turn you up ma'ma" kentrell hyped up as she took one hand off the handle, still controlling the car like machine while holding her arm in the air.

throwing her ass in a circle, long bundles hypnotically twirling in the wind as the falling flakes of snow clung to her.

"ight you doin' to much na', ass gon' fall and die" kentrell mugged stopping the video once she attempted to lift one leg on the seat.

smacking her lips, she sat down coming to an complete stop. Grinning at the smile across the males face as he posted the video onto his story.

"not me gettin' posted, should i be scared? you got some clout" she spoke playfully watching as he smacked his lips at her words.

"scared of what? hoes need ta' know ima married man" he spoke, lifting her up off the car carrying her in a baby like position.

holding under her thighs, he placed an kiss onto her pink nose as she returned the gesture flicking the snow from his long eyelashes.

"it's so pretty outhea', i love my view" kentrell mumbled, staring directly in her eyes as she blushed, the color blending into her already rosy cheeks.

"you talking about the scenery..or?", tilting her head toward the side as he shrugged, "whatever you wan' think, both pretty as da' fuck"

"you're so sweet za'khi" she pouted, "so rub yo' coochie cross ma' face" he replied instantly, taking his bottom lip in-between his teeth.

"mm you so nasty, i'a do it right now" she played along, "aw you matchin' my energy today huh? it's cause i tricked off?" he replied in an playful tone.

"nope, it's cause i lov-". pausing her sentence realizing what she were about to say. attention now averting toward the group approaching them.

"fuck happened ta' y'all?" kentrell laughed as they came into view drenched in snow, snowsuits clinging to their bodies.

"yo' dumb ass friend flipped the cart ova'" Horace spoke through his laughs, "ian een' mad cause the shit was so funny"

"mane i told yo' ass don't let him drive it" kentrell laughed, walking over toward the group as harmoni chuckled, loving his bowed-legs.

"you good sonson?" he bent down picking up the younger, tossing him into the air as he burst into fits of giggles.

"yea, that was fun" he exclaimed, kentrell wiping the snow remains from his dampen face before leaning down to pick up autumn.

"wassam babygirl", speaking to her in his soften voice as she hugged around his neck complaining about her father who made them crash.

harmoni chuckled, taking pictures of the three posting them into her close friends story. She didn't want to many people to notice where they were.

"this shit fun, yo' friends being lame" horace spoke flicking the females forehead as she swatted him away, "no, y'all jus slow and didn't pack them snowsuits"

"damn near forgot my own shit, y'all know i can't be doin' allat at once" ben expressed as they only stale faced him.

"anyways, they ended up gettin' some from tha' lil shops around hea'. they jus don't wanna do shit like this" he shrugged, gazing around the area.

harmoni followed his gaze, taking in the beautiful aesthetic of the resort simply recording more videos wanting to have as many memories as she could.

feeling eyes on her, she slightly turned her head watching from the side of her eye as horace stared her down something fierce.

simply smirking, she ignored the gesture turning to fully face him. he quickly looked away as if he weren't already caught.

"staring problem?" She spoke lowly gaining his attention, his eyes slowly raking her body before concentrating on hers.

"naw..jus enjoyin' my view". She simply hummed in response, sparing him another glance before walking over toward kentrell.

"hey my babies", placing kisses on both of the youngers cold faces as they laughed greeting her in response, "y'all are freezing, yea it's time ta' go"

"and ben i should make you go inside too, puttin' my babies in danger you lucky they ain't get hurt" she spoke in an warning tone.

"be careful, cause next time y'all asses gon' be sitting in them rooms." spoken sternly hearing a series of
'yes ma'am's.

"okay, cmon." Pecking kentrell's lips before walking toward the main building, having an passage way that lead towards their cabin.

"always thinkin' she somebody mama" ben mumbled once she were out of distance, "yo' ass knew not ta' say that when she was hea'"

"shit'yea, wan' finna beat my ass. Y'all know i got ptsd" he waved off while the two only chuckled, "we fin' race, last one make it can't fuck tha' whole trip"

"ight, top ass don't mind since he ain't been hittin' nun anyways." ben laughed as him and horace dapped each other up.

"akeke, yo' duck lookin ass not funny. Why you worried bout my dick? gay ass" he muttered, picking up a pile of snow launching it at the laughing male.

"calm down lil angry bird, it's okay ta' be celibate or whateva' tha' hoes call it", kentrell only stale faced him deciding not to respond.

yet wanting to express something he'd been feeling heavy. A certain craving feeling that'd been coming on strong as if the time were cutting closer.

"aye, say — i think we gon' fuck" he spoke aloud, catching the two off guard as they focused their attention onto the male.

"runnat back, ion think i heard dat right", ben dramatically put his hand toward his ear leaning on the males shoulder.

"you heard me dude, stop playin'" chuckling as he pushed the male away, staring forward catching eyes with horace who had an unreadable expression.

"i mean shit, you ready fa' allat? ain't no pressure or nun right?", "naw, this my own decision. I think i'm-naw i know im ready"

"fasho, i can't een' tell you how ta' prepare cause ian' have no say-so my first time. All i ca' say is make sure you fully ready, don't feel like you gotta do sumn youn wan' do?" ben expressed.

"right, feel like you ain't ready den' say that. Don't rush into nun and feel like you got to" horace agreed, somehow making kentrell feel relieved that he'd finally spoken.

"ight, anything else i should know?" he asked, wanting to be ready having a feeling that the moment was coming sooner than he thought.

"make sure she always get hers befo' you get yours, sometimes that shit be feelin' to good you be ready ta' say fuck it but nah, that's disrespectful" ben spoke.

"and make sure you listen ta' ha, she more than likely gon' guide you and let chu' know what feel good so don't be embarrassed" horace added on.

"it's pretty much self explanatory when you get innat mode, you gon' see" ben shrugged as kentrell nodded making mental notes.

"this shit tow up mane" kentrell shook his head, shyly putting it in his hands feeling embarrassed that he were grown and didn't know basic sex skills.

"thea' you go with that embarrassed shit mane, you gotta fake it till you make it round' this muhfucka. Act like you know what's goin' on" ben said.

"i should know shit like this already" he spoke lowly, "man sex ain't fa' everybody, you learnin' das all that matter" horace reassured.

"aye don't rush it tho, let that shìt fall in place" ben spoke dapping the male up as horace mirrored the action.

"fasho"

❣︎———❣︎

"Khi, where is we going?", she chuckled. Her hands on top of his as he covered her eyes, leading her somewhere she had no idea.

"you gon' see, be patient ma'ma" he spoke, chuckling as she made an whining sound. "You to grown ta' be actin' like that"

"you sayin' it like i'm pushin' thirty" she spoke, rolling her already closed eyes at the sounds of his chuckling. "Might as well be, my lil cougar"

"not to much Kentrell" she spoke quickly, his laughs only growing harder as she blindly reached back to hit him.

"Im jus fuckin' withchu' chill, we hea' na'" he spoke, grinning in satisfaction at the set-up as he gazed around the area.

"where? can I see now?" Harmoni questioned, anxiety rising as they came to an stop after walking for an small period of time.

she hated surprises, feeling as if it were to sneaky for her and she liked the idea of knowing what was going on at all times.

growing up she had a lot of unpleasant 'surprises', yet didn't ponder on anything negative as the younger hadn't given her an reason to not trust him.

lowering himself to her height, he removed his hands from her eyes allowing her to take in the sight in-front of them.

"open yo' eyes ma'ma." Spoken softly as she peeked one open, the other following as she stood in complete awe.

As they stood in the center of an cabin detailed room, a projector shun brightly across the blank wall displaying 'The nightmare before Christmas'.

fairy lights hanging high above, along with seasonal decorations which made the scene appear even better as she admired the area.

Pouting once she noticed all her favorite snacks sitting on an fluffy white blanket, pillows surrounding the area in a fort like feature.

The scenery so christmassy and comforting, she couldn't help the pout that formed, turning to face the younger.

Staring shyly at her, nibbling his bottom lip in nervousness afraid she wouldn't like the gesture. Now self-doubting himself.

His negative thoughts cut off as she pulled him into her grasp, connecting their lips as their movements quickly fell in sync.

Every doubt in his mind disappearing as he smiled into the kiss, hoisting her by her thighs to deepen it. The slight smacking sounds lightly echoing.

"za'khi..I love this." whispering as she held her forehead against his, staring deeply into his eyes as he mirrored the actions.

"I love you.", feeling as if an gigantic weight had fallen off his shoulders once the three words rolled off his tongue without an second thought.

"Ian' neva' had or felt this befo', the shit I be feel when im with you all so new ta' me. I prolly can't give you much compared ta' what you use to, but I ca' love you with everything in me" he expressed.

"I was inna dark place inside my life. Then you came in and changed that shit fa' tha' better. So I mean it when I say I love you Az'era"

By now, tears were forming at the corners of her eyes. Speechless as he took the words straight out of her mouth.

Chuckling at her reaction, using his thumb to wipe the ongoing tears that trailed down her face. "I luh you ma'ma..you luh me?"

"yes Za'khi, I love you so much", smiling as she placed soft pecks along his lips. Kissing his teeth once he began smiling himself. The moment sweet and refreshing.

"youn' know how much you mean ta' me, i wan'chu foreva'" he mumbled, walking them over toward the blanket spread.

"you got me pa'" she whispered, pulling him down on-top of her once she were laid onto her back. the male now hovering over as she locked her legs around his waist.

pulling him impossibly close that he were practically
on-top of her, fearing that if she made any sudden moves, he'd be gone.

"mhm, you mines?" he taunted lowly, pressing his lower half against hers in an teasing manner. Watching closely once she began biting at her bottom lip.

"only if your mines", her voice innocent as she pulled him closer. Eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of her neck being lathered in kisses.

"what I told you? I belong ta' you ma" he assured, kissing the spot behind her ear as soft whimpers began to fall from her lips.

Trailing her hands down his neck, she fell to his toned chest — slipping an hand underneath the white tee he sported.

massaging the males lower abs before slipping toward the happy trail that lead into his joggers, watching his expression as she pulled her hand inside.

"you'a slut, we post ta' be chillin'" Kentrell chuckled, hissing as she slid a hand inside his boxers — instantly palming his length.

"we areee, i jus' wanted to rest my hands here" she smirked, watching him sassily roll his eyes in response.

Using her thumb and pointer finger, she squeezed the area around his tip causing him to flinch from the pressure. Almost losing his sense of self control.

"c-cmon ma, chill", grabbing her wrist as she began to work her hand in an slight jerking motion. "don't roll your eyes at me, sassy boy" she taunted repeating the action.

A small moan leaving his mouth as his head hung, eyes clenched shut while his stomach began to turn. "ight, you got it mane"

spoken quickly as harmoni only hummed in response, allowing her hand to glide up his length as she removed it from his pants. him sighing in relief.

as much as the female wanted to slut him out, she didn't want to spoil the christmas gift she had for him. Knowing he was truly going to enjoy tomorrow night.

He'd been such a great change in her life, she wanted to repay him with the same amount of happiness he gave to her everyday.

the two grew quiet, focusing on the movie being played as they embraced each other's warmth. Feeling as if nothing could ruin the joyful moment.

"kentrell", she whispered as he hummed, half asleep from her running her fingers throughout his two-strands yet still listening to what was being said.

"I love you."

- didn't know how to end thisss☠️ make sure y'all go read my new book ' Alluring ' — still updating this ofc, might delete my nardo book idk🧘🏽‍♀️.

VOTE&COMMENT

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.5K 3.8K 27
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
60.1K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
44.3K 1K 66
𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐌 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐓𝐒 - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍.