𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you 𝐜𝐫𝐲 or would you 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to get me?' More

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

4.2K 276 137
By backendtyty

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"GO BAE GO", the female hyped up, laughing as the male did his dance over the phone while fanning his money in the air.

currently in the studio, one of his pending songs blared through the speakers loudly as they danced along.

"he ran his mouth bout top nem, got the drop and then we popped him, should be glad that cha' not him" the male rapped nodding his head to the beat.

"that nigga bootin' up, don't turn em' down", ben was heard in the background, arm reaching across the screen as the males did their signature hand-shake.

"im really ballin', what i got buy all again, backyardigans" he sung, laughing evilly as he threw the money into the air.

harmoni laughed, watching him dance around hyped loving the scene, visible in his expression how music influenced him. It were truly his passion.

after days on convincing, she got the male to agree on sharing some songs he'd been working on. She could truthfully confirm that all five songs shared were hits.

feeling that this would be one of his greatest projects although many more were to come, she couldn't of denied her happiness for him as he deserved every blessing approaching.

"do yo' murder man" horace hyped in the background as kentrell complied swaying side to side, his right hand in-front of his body, fingers snapping with the movement of his hips.

"do yo' shit pa'" harmoni hyped, screen-recording the male finding his dance attractive as he began adding his own extra moves.

"don't turn me downnnn" he dragged out, words slightly slurred giving away that he were either tipsy or drunk off something.

"i know my man album done and all, but why y'all gettin' him drunk?" she rose an eyebrow as they all began to side-eye each other waiting for the other to speak.

"somebody gon' speak up?" she continued, watching closely once they began communicating with their eyes not knowing how to respond.

"mane this shit was ten idea", "ion even drink lady", 
"he grown, he should know betta'" they all spoke at once before mugging each other.

"all y'all jus loud and lying, a damn shame" rubi peeked her head into the camera shaking it in disappointment as harmoni agreed.

"kentrell you got another hour until i want you in that house" she spoke warningly, eyeing his through the camera once his lips smacked.

"but ma'ma-nope you know ion like when you drink" she cut him off holding up her free hand that weren't occupied by the nail tech.

"aye, say, she ain't neva' put that ass on punishment" ben could be heard chuckling in the background as kentrell only mugged him.

"see me personally, i wouldn't let nobody make me go inna hous—and if you ain't innat damn house too benjamin, ima do you some best believe", the male flinched at the sound of katrina's voice.

"you got it, yes ma'am" he muttered before slouching in his seat as horace placed his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

"yeah horace ass real quiet over there, mhm" rubi smirked into the screen as horace went silent, occupying himself with his phone so he wouldn't get embarrassed.

"but ight ma'ma, how long you gon' be? im tryna eat that pus-", cutting the younger off, she tapped her long acrylics on the screen.

"you showin' out bye za'khi", laughing once he quickly protested realizing she were about to end the call, expression now pouted.

"naw you showin' out, doin' me bad" he mumbled as she smacked her teeth at his dramatics, "boy-I'll be there a hour after you"

"no you need ta' be walking in when i walk in, the fuck" he sassed stumbling a bit toward the side, "who you talkin' to kentrell?"

taking the base in her voice as a sign not to respond,
ignoring ben and horace who covered their mouths to silence their laughs.

"that's what i thought, now im finna let this lady finish my nails and I'll talk to you later okay love?" she spoke in a sweeter tone that made his stomach flutter.

biting his lip, finding it attractive how she knew how to change tones in a matter of seconds depending on the mood of the situation.

"ight ma'ma, you got that money i sent?" he questioned as she nodded, "thank you papa'", blushing as the attention were now on her.

"and keep goin' in the studio, im so proud of you my baby", smiling a smile so contagious that he couldn't help but return it.

"preciate' that mami, and you welcome i'a talk ta' you lata'". Few exchanged words later the call were ended, "don't say shit, shut the fuck up"

"bruh we wan' even finna say shit" ben laughed, "i fuck with this simp version of you, lil ass always tryna play hardbody"

"ongod, she got yo' ass wrapped ain't no savin' you" horace added on as the male smacked his lips, taking a seat in the rolling chair.

"its the fact that i love that shit fa' me, and she match my energy which make it een' better" he spoke, accent flowing thicker as he were under the influence.

"fasho, you ain't told ha' bout the trip right?" horace questioned, "fuck no, remember we keepin' it as a surprise"

"i gave ha' money for ha' hair, nails, outfits all typa' shit. She think it's apart of ha' gifts" kentrell mumbled, twisting his front loc around.

"at least she grateful, i tried ta' give my babyma some money fa' allat this morning, bitch gon' ask me am i tryna pimp her out"

kentrell's mouth fell open, turning the other way knowing he'd laugh if he made eye-contact with horace as the male did the same putting his head down.

"bruh, what do y'all be havin' goin on? im seriously concerned" horace spoke holding his face in his hands trying to hide the fact he were laughing.

"that's ha' ass, jus be sayin' shit", rolling his eyes, he extended his arm to grab the double cup from the table.

"how you feelin' bout yo' album and shit?" ben questioned giving the other his undivided attention as he formed the words to speak.

"ion know..confident like always" he shrugged, "if the people fuckin' with me they fuckin' with me, if they don't then i know i jus gotta be betta'"

"shit'yea, they gon' fuck with it trust" ben spoke, "you next up fasho, we believe in you" horace spoke sincerely.

with how intoxicated the male were, he felt himself becoming emotional. Secretly loving the talks he would have with his friends about their futures.

"cmon na'" he waved off chuckling, "i preciate' yall forreal dou, it's all love with us", reaching over as he dapped the two up.

"say dat den" ben said in agreement to the statement, "you need ta' get yo' shit out too, the streets ready" he said to horace.

"fasho, i need moe time tho, ion think im jus bout ready" he spoke truthfully, "disagree, you more than ready slime" kentrell said.

locking eyes with the male, he failed to suppress the grin from forming over his expression, simply shaking his head.

"like another month, then i got y'all" he stated as they nodded in agreement before the subject of conversation switched.

moments like these where the three bonded were the best, kentrell absolutely adored the relationship he shared with the two.

blood couldn't be thicker than water when it came to the group, even though they weren't relatively related—they loved each other nonetheless.

for the first time in a long time, kentrell was truly happy to be where he were in life. from praying everyday over his happiness to feeling like his callings were finally being answered.

he wanted to give harmoni the credit for his happiness being as things didn't start looking up until she came around the younger.

her motivation, her peacefulness, her selflessness—her Aura.

everything about her he adored and admired, there wasn't a second in the day where she didn't cross his mind.

Hours Later—the three joked as they headed out of the building. Finally finishing up the discussion and last details of kentrell's album that would release at twelve on new year's.

"be up inna mornin' too, we got shit ta' do befo' this trip" kentrell spoke, rubbing his low eyes as he glanced around for his car in the half-empty lot.

"you know i be up, that's ten that be bullshittin'" horace laughed, fake-flinching when the male bucked at him, "fuck up, i'a be woke" he mumbled.

"whatchall' fin' get into?", ben spoke laughing once both friends faces scrunched at the question that should've already been known.

"i spent enough time with you niggas today, im home sick bye" kentrell spoke, both males waving him off.

finishing their goodbyes, he were behind the wheel speaking his prayer of protection. Honking in goodbye while making his way out of the lot.

he drove at an fasten pace, ready to finally touch his bed. The house was empty, being as ke'mani were spending time with horace's mother before vacation.

mumbling along to some of the pending unreleased music, he could feel his high slowly fade as he became focused on making it home.

smirking once the ringing tone ran through the bluetooth speakers, already aware of who were calling as he answered without looking.

hearing instant chatter in the background when the call connected, he peered down into his lap with an raised eyebrow.

"yes az'era?", "why you talkin' like that? like im irritating you?" she replied almost immediately making him laugh.

"cause you wan' sayin' shit, naw you ain't irritating me ma wassup?", he spoke reassuringly watching her eyes roll in the facetime camera.

"who you rollin' yo' eyes at?", "who else?" she replied sassily as kentrell gave her an amused expression, figuring she were trying to be bold around her friends.

"bet", the simplification of the word telling the female more than she needed to know. The devilish grin appearing and removing itself from his face discreetly.

the sudden pattering of the back window caught both of their attention, noticing it were beginning to drizzle as traffic moved-in.

peering slightly into the sky, kentrell smacked his lips turning the windshield wipers on once the sudden drops began to harden against the glass.

"how far are you from home?" harmoni spoke, covering her mouth as she chewed the rest of her Alfredo, using an napkin to dap the sides of her lips for sauce.

"bout' twenty minutes with this traffic" he muttered changing lanes, deciding to merge onto the e-way figuring it'll be faster.

"okay try to beat the rain, you want food?" she spoke peering at him through the phone that sat against her wine glass.

admiring from below as she got an clear view of his chin stubble, able to see every out-line of the males lips as he moved them to speak.

"yeah, jus bring me back anything" he mumbled, releasing a small yawn as the drought from the drugs began to overcome.

"awn my baby sleepy?" harmoni spoke softly noticing his sleepy pouted expression, she secretly loved that the male were younger than her, happy that she could baby him more.

whereas, grown man like to assume they were in-charge of any-and everything. To her kentrell was perfect and pure—like a baby.

she smiled watching him nod his head slowly, balling his fist to rub his left-eye once it began to itch.

"I'll be on my way home papa, we're payin' right now" she spoke as he responded with an simple 'okay' before going quiet assuming she was going to stay on the phone.

the ran began to beat harder against the windshield as a shock of thunder sounded into the sky above, harmoni flinching as the sound echoed through her ears.

"scary ass" he muttered as she smacked her lips waving him off, "that shit comin' down, ma'ma don't get yo' hair wet"

"she bet the fuck not" india's voice sounded from the background before she appeared in the camera placing a plastic bag over the females head.

"ion appreciate how she jus put that bag ova' yo' head like you ugly a'sum" he mugged into the phone as harmoni laughed repeating the words to her.

"boy, you want her install ta' get wet? cause who gon' redo the muhfucka when i go ta' chicago? aw okay" she spoke smartly.

"well excuse the fuck outta me, big lip ass" he mugged, laughing once she shot an mug to him from harmoni repeating his previous words.

watching as the cars began to turn into the other inter-section, letting out a breath growing frustrated by all of the things happening at once.

"say, im fin' jus go around" mumbling to himself as he turned off the e-way, leading toward the same back rode he took that night months ago.

"you closer pa'?" harmoni asked, now gathering her things from the table as they waiting for valet to signal the car was ready.

"yeah, this traffic and rain pissin' me off im takin' my short cut way" he said, doing sixty down the empty rode being cautious of the wetness.

"okay, i-wan..s-stay", "ma, the phone breakin' up" he frowned turning his wifi off for better connection as her side of the line became scratchy.

"c-can you-he-me?" Her voice statically glitched before the poor connection sign displayed over the screen, "mcht, shit fin' blow me"

"it's glitchin', but jus stay onna' call" kentrell spoke as she heard him perfectly nodding into the camera though it was frozen on his side of the phone.

fingers drumming against the steering wheel, the male was eager to make it home, hating the rain. Him and ke'mani mutually couldn't stand it.

feeing as if bad things happened when it were gloomy outside, everyone's energy was always off as if the skies depression effected them.

squinting his eyes, he peered through the harsh showers able to notice an figure standing on the side of the rode waving rapidly.

the scene was almost deja vu, figuring he should just mind his business and continue home.

but the strong heart he held spoke otherwise, finding himself pulling next to the car, the black Range Rover.

"cxuse' me, you good?" the males thick accent spoke as he lowered the passengers window peering out at the woman.

she was soaked, trench coat clinging to her frame along with the hair slightly peeking out her hoodie, sticking to her forehead.

rain droplets ran down her face smothering her make-up, the sight familiar to the male as he couldn't put his finger on it.

"hi sweetie, thank you fa' pullin' over i just need a jump start" she spoke, "i ca' help, you got cables?"

nodding her head, she made her way toward the trunk quickly pulling out the product in need.

pulling his hoodie along his head, kentrell exited the car unaware of the female trying to get his attention over the phone.

closing the door, her glitching voice now muffled as the woman discreetly smirked, grabbing the item and closing her trunk.

"this is so dangerous, baby you sure you can handle it?" her words slurred, not failing to hide the way she eyed the male attractively.

kentrell didn't pay to much attention to the gesture, simply chuckling as her ears perked at his heavenly sounding.

"nun i can't handle, i done this befo'" he shrugged, grabbing the cables from her as she didn't fail to make contact with his fingers, biting her lip at the feeling.

"mhm, your such a good young-man. Not to many like you" she spoke over the rain, watching the male pop the hood before hooking the cables to her engine, then his.

"preciate' dat, raised myself right" kentrell spoke, keeping it short as he didn't want to converse with the woman while harmoni wasn't around.

simply wanting to help her and do his good deed of the day and move along, focusing on avoiding her looks of lust.

watching from the corner of his eye as she flicked her lighter around an cigarette, placing it simply into her mouth as the scent wafted over.

internally gagging at the scent, it was all so familiar to him yet he were to tired to collect his thoughts and put the clues together.

ignoring as she stood against his car, peering up at the sound of her lighter dropping as she seductively bent over reaching for it. Before standing up sending the younger a smile.

"alright, you wan' start yo' car and see if it got enough power?" the male spoke after some time, finishing up the task more than sure she'd be good to go.

proven corrected once she jumped into the drivers seat and successfully started the vehicle, smiling as it roared to life.

"thank you so much, I've been out here for literal hours trying to get something so simple" she laughed as kentrell only waved her off.

"ain't shit, jus' doin' my good deed" he shrugged, neatly wrapping her cables up before handing them to her once she exited the car.

keeping his eyes above, not daring to notice the way the coat clenched to her figured body, the slit on the side doing no justice—exposing more than an thigh if she moved to quick.

"thank you handsome, you look so familiar.. we met before?" she questioned, tossing the item in her backseat as he shook his head.

"ion think so, be safe out hea' lady" he nodded, shooting the woman an small grin before making his way around the car.

she watched closely, hiding the small mug of jealousy behind her smile watching the male ride away honking an goodbye in return while she waved.

sighing as she stood against her car, eyeing him until he were out of sight simply ignoring the dampen cigarette and drenched clothes.

the younger parading around her mind as she imagined him with her, and without her.

❣︎———❣︎

"ma you mad fa what? i jus helped ha' jumpstart the car and got the fuck on, why would i lie about that?" kentrell expressed.

running a hand down his face as he sat on the bed watching the female pace the room, finding anything to do to channel her emotions.

"i didn't say you were lyin', it's the fact that-the bitch voice sound real familiar. I jus know im not trippin'" she spoke more toward herself than him.

"what is you eve-" cutting himself off noticing that she weren't listening anymore, somewhere lost inside her own head moving at an rapid pace.

"i know what i heard, i can't be-" she muttered toward herself, focusing hard on the voice—that traumatizing voice that made her heart-drop.

that simple sound that made her hands clammy and  shaky; that made her blood pressure rise with stress and fear all from that one voice.

"Az'era", he sounded attempting to get her attention, watching as she began slowly driving herself insane with the 'what if' thoughts.

he sat completely confused about the whole situation, still in his after-high state, tiredness raiding all over from the fifteen minute nap he was able to get in before she woke him.

"Harmoni, calm yo' ass down right na'", authority in his as he stood up, grabbing her up pulling her on the mattress.

grasping the females chin to face him, expression softening watching the tears cascade down her face putting him into an more confused state than before.

"i know what i heard kentrell, i-it's ha' i know it" she whimpered, heart beating out of her chest while he only  grew more concerned.

"ma calm down, you gon' have a panic attack a'sum if youn' chill. Breathe, cmon" he spoke softly trying to get her emotions under control.

she couldn't seem to calm herself, stomach knotting in the worst way possible as her throat went dry.

she was officially scared, knowing the day would come when her mother made an appearance, yet didn't know how to react that it were actually here.

"i-i c-can't, za'khi i'm s-scared" she spoke through hiccups, holding her head against the boys chest beginning to sob.

"ian gon' let shit happen' ta' you, you know that" kentrell stated, caressing through the females hair in comfort.

"talk ta' me, wassup? who you heard?" kentrell whispered  into her ear watching as she pulled away to stare at him with an broken expression.

heart thumping as he waited for her next words, coaching her to speak slowly through the cries.

"my mother"

- jus ta' clear this up, sis is REAL scared of her mama and I'll get more into why as the chapters go
on—thank y'all for all the support i appreciate y'all so much💝! let's be friends im nicee!

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.4K 42
"And I will try to fix you"
677K 35.9K 62
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐...
181K 5.6K 25
-𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵. -𝘈 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥.
202K 8.2K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran