Fiolee ~ Show Me How to Love

By izzypeaks

Fionna the Human and Marshall Lee the Vampire King have been buddies for ages. But what happens when things s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Fiolee ~ A Love Story

23.8K 268 24
By izzypeaks

A/N: I do not own the characters or the cover.

-------------------

"Hey, Fi, wake up!!" an all too familiar voice yells.

"Cake, give me, like, five more minutes!"

"No can do. Adventure awaits us!"

"For the love of Glob, just give me a minute or two." I shuffle out of bed and slip on my usual outfit; Light blue shirt, darker blue skirt, knee high socks, and my black shoes. I stuff my hair into my bunny hat, the one with the bunny ears poking out of the top, and drag myself downstairs.

"Bacon pancakes!!!" I scream, "My favorite! Thanks, Cake!"

"You're welcome, baby girl. Eat up. You know what time it is," She grins.

"ADVENTURE TIME!!" I shout with my mouth full of pancakes. And off we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 157 13
One day Fionna wakes up and needs to get out of the house, when she goes to the refuge of Marshall Lee's she sees something that she wasn't supposed...
5.9K 214 38
My name is fiolee. I am the new heroine of aaa.I am in my mother's shawdow.As the war soon begins I must be prepared to fight and to win.
659 24 17
This is a Fiolee Story about how Fionna and Marshall Lee met ,and When they get together how everybody will try to pull them apart ,but there love wi...
199K 4.8K 38
Marshall lee and Fionna have been friends forever. He's her best bud but what will happen when she starts to develop feelings for the vampire king. a...