Blissfully Confused

By gheagiraffe

Mickayla King came across a guy who caught her eye by being the only male on the team. However an expected 5... More

Prologue

9 0 0
By gheagiraffe

"I heard it's his first year. I also heard he joined late too"
Savanah and I snuck out of the concessions booth to watch the cheer competiton. He stuck out like a sore thumb. Being new to cheer and not being able to afford to varsity team, I didn't experience competitions much. But seeing a male on the team boggled my mind. He's just a boy,I said to myself. I have 4 brothers, boys are old news. But as soon as their routine was over I found myself standing and cheering like it was a routine handcrafted by god. Suddenly I wanted to know everything about him.

"Mickie c'mon!" Savanah was already pulling me in the opposite direction as if she saw a ghost. She must have saw our program director,Mr.Wilkins,coming our way. "Can you just chillout? If we make it look like we are supposed to be here we won't get caught." I told her as I turned back. But it was too late, the next team was already getting started.

At retreat all the teams were mingling. I knew this was my only chance.

"Just get a picture with him. Literally walk up and ask." Savanah's advice seemed simple. The varsity team does this all the time, ask for a picture then brag about it. Simple right? When I finally found him I was trembling. Just chill. He's just a boy, I reminded myself. I tapped him on his shoulder. "hey, um do you mind taking a selfie...with me? " He smiled and said okay as if people ask him that all the time. After we took the picture, a group of girls came over asking for pictures too. After the crowd dispersed I approached him again. "Hey, um sorry to bother you again but like, do you have instagram? When I post this I don't want to not tag you and stuff. It would be cool to have another follower and-" "Yeah my account is @alltimezach" he said with a smile.Thank god he cut me off, I would have rambled for days. "Zach, c'mon we have to load the bus!" a girl from his team called. "Alright, I'll see you later I guess" he said with a smile as he walked away. "Follow me back!" I called after him. Oh god, What was I thinking?

//
This is just a prologue and I already have so much I wanna say. Okie, I'll update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
65.7K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
41.6K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
92.3K 3.5K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.