MAESTRO |oneshots|

By hanylzz

Seventeen's ships :) [REQUEST CLOSED] More

hello
chancheol (a pig and a wolf)*
soonhoon (cute drawing)*
Dk x yuju (my angel)*
wonchan [study break]
jihancheol (my past)*
chanwoo (ikon) x dino [happy ending]
wonhui (be my soulmate?)*
soonchan [my tiger]
chan ft jihancheol [maknae]
cheolsoo (not alone)*
meanie (humph)*
Jihan [special love]
junshua (flower)*
jihancheol (GoSe, 13 raiders: b.t.s)*
jihancheol (Gose, 13 raiders: b.t.s pt.2)*
cheolhao [Care]
jungyu ft jihan a bit[my stupid puppy]
cheolsoo [needy] [M]
juncheol [don't love too much]
jihan [bittersweet]
chancheol (attention)*
jihan (insecure)*
junshua (<3)*
jihan (leaving)*
jihancheol (don't leave us)*
soonhoon (mine tho)*
jihancheol [M] [love bite]
seoksoo [arranged]
jeongchan [baby]
jihan [red]
gyucheol [broken]
jihan cheolsoo junshua (afraid)*
minchan [servant]
jihancheol (rest)
jihan (idols)*
cheolsoo (prince)*
minwonchan [fix]
joshua centric (come home fast)*
jihan (marriage)*
jihan (marriage 2)*
junhaochan [music]
jihan (different)*
junhao (pygmalion)*
jihan (melody)*
Junshua (loved, died)*
jihan (fated love)*
soonhoon [don't be scared]
jihan (teasing) [M]
joshua centric (come home past pt 2)*
seokwoo [rain meet sun]
junshua [Sorry]
boochan [sunset] [M]
cheolsoo [deathly flower]
!! Important !!
my new cheolsoo ff

jihan [fated love pt2]

753 26 8
By hanylzz

So a lot of people actually asking for part for fated love. But this will be specifically for svnenbeep
I hope you will like it :)

====================================
Jeonghan take a seat beside his mom. Eyes can't move on from Joshua while the other boy keep his eyes straight to the king, which is his father.

"Jeonghan," the said boy avert his gaze to his father immediately "This is the Hong family. I think you have meet their son before right? He went to the same school with you if I'm noy mistaken"

"Yes father. I have met him several times before but never  got the chance to get to know him more than just see him around," Jeonghan admits. Curiousity still creeping onto him. It's just last night he finally met Joshua, a boy that he have a crush on and today they are together again in the same room with both of their parents.

Jeonghan steal a glance on Joshua and is it crazy if he said he fall in love once again? Joshua look so beautiful in those black suit with his big eyes and oh damn he look so fine and it's still morning! Imagine having this view every morning. Jeonghan could only hoping!

"That's already good enough," his dad said "actually today, I want to finally tell you what I have told Joshua's family before. I want to tell you soon Jeonghan but I'm also waiting for the right moment and I think it's finally the time"

Jeonghan raised his eyebrow. Joshua already know about his dad want to say? What does that even means? So his dad have already meet Joshua before? When?

"This is actually a will from both of your grandparents . Jeonghan, you will get marry with Joshua less in 3 months from now"

^^

Jeonghan and Joshua are now at the royal's garden. Joshua is sitting on the bench provided there while Jeonghan picking on the flowers around the garden before putting it inside the small basket he bring. It was actually his mother's order to bring Joshua there and pick the flowers for hers though Jeonghan know she just want him and Joshua to have a talk.

"How long have you know? Is it from the moment we met for the first time?" If that is what Jeonghan's mom want then he will did. Jeonghan is not mad, he just feel betrayed.

"Think of the logic your highness, I wouldn't ran away from you at that time if I already know we will getting married in few years and be all scared. My nervousness were not am act at that time"

"Then?"

"Can you please stop picking that flower first and come here, sit beside me? Please?," as much as Jeonghan want to brush Joshua's words away, he still in love with the other and let just say he's so whipped.

Jeonghan put down the basket and walk to the younger. He sit down right beside him, facing each other. While Joshua just flashing a smile, Jeonghan give him his stone face. Joshua let out a faint sighs before start to explaining himself.

"Let me tell you the side of my story. 5 years ago when I first came to the castle it was just because we were invited to the party. I really have no intend to meet you, I know who is the crown prince since you are the only children and my family keep me educated about it somehow. I walk around the castle because I have no friend. That's when I found your music room and I have always like playing piano so I can't stop myself. The first time we met, I was so afraid of you. Well, who wouldn't? You are a royalty and the owner of the house. I feel like I just got caught left handed. I don't know you were actually looking at me with such dreamy eyes already," the said boy who want to keep his stone face finally crack a smile "Then without me knowing why, we left the country a week after that. My parents never told me the reason, I thought it was all because dad get new job here . Until I was 16 and at that time we're still in America, I finally ask them why we move out because I realized my dad already have a great job in Korea. There's no reason to move out, and the only thing he said to me is our king is someone that have rule our country and he's the reason why we live hapoily. Also he have help our family for so long. We are related to the king eventhough not by blood, friendship bond have united us. Since then, they have helping us and never overlook us. Do you understand what I means? But of course I don't understand it yet at that time. After thinking about it for some times, I finally understand. Then 3 years after that your parents come to see me and my family in secret. I remember he came to my house with fully mask and they wore a very sloppy clothes. He suddenly told me about the will. I was so shocked. In just a blink of eye, a king come to my home and offer his son to be my husband. I was just 18. It was a shocking news. I remember you, of course but that doesn't mean I want to get married with you right away. The king asked if I want cause if I don't then they will cancel it immediately. I remember what my dad have told me so instead of rejecting it, I decide to have a look on you. After a month, I move to here. I don't know you have keep the feeling for me for so long. I'm happy you still remember me, someone that is not from a royal family. I gradually start fall for you too after that"

"Wait, what? You... like me?," Jeonghan asked with a widened eyes, gasping, can't believe what he just hear.

"Of course. That's why I accept the offer and finally meet you face to face again," Joshua said confidently. Too confident that even the prince like Jeonghan start to think he is playing a prank.

"I know you must think that I might accept it because I have no choice or whatsoever. But no, your parents are so nice, they give me choice. Now I have make my choice and I remember you said you are ready to take the risk with falling in love with me. Are you backing down down now?," Joshua asked.

Jeonghan smirks "A prince never take back his word and even ready to proof it. I am ready to take the risk since I fall in love with you. I have been searching for you for so long," jeonghan take Joshua's hand into his grasp "I finally get your hand now, I will never let it go now"

^^

Jeonghan walk to the cafeteria to have a lunch with hus friend as he humming random melody. His friends can see his happiness from miles away.

"Well, if it's not the prince charming who finally engaged with his true love and will have his own happy ever after ending. You seem so happy, just few days ago you are losing your mind catching over him and now you seems like you can fly to the moon anytime," mingyu teased.

"Shut up, let me have my moment," Jeonghan offended himself yet his lips can't stop smiling.

"So, do you guys like met everyday now? Or calling each other every night? Or texting? Or going on a date?," Seungcheol asked.

"Actually no... last saturday is the last day we met," Jeonghan stop smiling and start pouting instead.

"Eh? But that was like 3 days ago?"

"I know. I don't have his number. I don't even know what is his class. I want to look for it but i don't want to label as a stalker eventhough we are finally engaged," Jeonghan emphasized the word engaged.

"Well, good luck in finding where he is once again," Mingyu said, he look behind Jeonghan since there's a bright purple clothe color behind him and that remind him of someone and the clear sight make his face change.

"Ugh congrats for your engagement but I think there's someone you need to deal with first," Mingyu nudge his head. Jeonghan look behind him and hd too from being happy to want to run away from there but before he can do that, the human already sit beside him.

"Hi Hannieeee," the boy greets with high pitched as he hug the poor prince.

"Hi, Jung," Jeonghan greets back, forcing a smile.

"I miss you so muchhh. It's only been a a week we didn't meet but I really miss you. Do you miss me too?," the boy named Jung snuggle his face to Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Ugh, yeah" Jeonghan said as he faking his giggled.

Mingyu and seungcheol look at each other, trying their best to control their face after they saw Joshua behind Jeonghan and he's walking toward them.

Jeonghan who don't have any idea just let Jung start talking about what he's doing and snuggle more tightly to him, not even letting his arm go. He don't want this but he doesn't have the heart to push the boy away.

Until someone suddenly pull Jung up from his seat, shocking Mingyu and Seungcheol for how strong Joshua is and caught Jeonghan guard up. His eyes widened as he see Joshua and that boy stare deathly to Jung.

"I'm sorry but you are not allowed to touch him like that," Joshua warned, hand grabbing Jung's wrist tightly.

"Let me go! Who are you to say that to me?"

Joshua smirk, letting the boy's wrist just like what he want "I'm his fiance and i didn't favor anyone touch my future husband like that. Please watch your manner"

"Fiance?," Jung's question is more directed to Jeonghan "Since when, Hannie?"

"3 days ago and yes, this is my fiance, his name is Joshua Hong," his jaw dropped, still can't believe what he just heard.

"Now, can you move aside? I would like to sit beside my fiance and I also want you to stop touch him like that. You can come and have a conversation with him for all I care but no touching. He's mine," Jeonghan can't help but blush so hard hearing that. Oh to be called "mine" from his own crush.

"I will have a word with you later, Jeonghan. I'm leaving," Jung grunts before excusing himself.

After some time of silence, Joshua turn to Jeonghan "care to explain why you let him touch you? Or I'm not allowed to know? I respect your decision"

So why does Jeonghan feel like Joshua is testing him?

"Uhm of course you can know what happening. So, ugh, that is Jung. He have fancy me for some time now and well, I feel guilty to shove him away. I don't know... maybe because I understand the feeling of longing to someone so I can't push him away just like that"

"But you will just give him high hope. Unlike me, we are fated to be together no matter what but not him. Hr will jist facing a broken heart. Or you like it when he act all cute to you? Should I do the same?"

"What? No, you now are already better. I don't like skinship unless it's from you though you we just met and yada yada yada  but yeah, it was actually uncomfortable"

"So try to push him away. I don't like myself when I'm jealous," Joshua small lips pouting and seeing that make Jeonghan's heart burst. Omg omg omggg so cuteee.

"I will! I'm sorry I make you jealous," Jeonghan said calmly when he actually trying to hold himself from hug Joshua and kiss the cute boy.

"It's okay. Anyway, I bring you a food. I like cooking so I want you to taste it if you want?" Joshua said, showing his container.

"Of course I wanna try!"

Mingyu and Seungcheol look st them with a big grins.

"Well, at least Jeonghan is happy now," Mingyu whispered to Seungcheol.

"No shit, sherlock. He's glowing"

[A/N]
Is it feel like rushing? It turn to a full of fluff HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.6K 75
self-explanatory, a oneshot book full of svt ships, just comment ships you want ^^ could be underrated as well. contains angst and fluff. HIGHEST RAN...
67.2K 1.1K 18
smut ? yes. Ships that are gonna be/are on this book : - Jeongcheol - Seoksoo - Soohoon - Meanie - Verkwan - Junhao and Dino as a single, annoyed ma...
18.5K 1.1K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
806K 16.5K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023