CONSEQUENCES

By theyenvyc

๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... More

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
new book!

2'

17.8K 459 207
By theyenvyc

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"Jilly! Wake up!" I heard my mom yelling but I kept my eyes closed— then she came and smacked me in the face so my eyes flew open.

"That was so uncalled for." I mugged her.

"You see the time? You got to be in class in thirty minutes."

"Okay, I'll get up in a minute." My teacher be late as hell anyway, so I don't need to rush.

"Where you was last night?"

"Went out with harmony."

"Y'all must've been drinking?"

"Why you say that?"

She pointed to the side of my bed, I looked over and immediately got irritated; it was throw up all on the floor.

I sucked my teeth and stood up. "I just brought some more cleaning stuff, it's downstairs on the table." She told me.

I nodded and went to get it; thank god my room ain't got carpet— I woulda really been pissed. 

Once I cleaned it all up, I went to take a shower— after getting out, my head was pounding like a mf so missing class for one day wasn't gone hurt.

I put on a big t-shirt and laid back in the bed.

I checked my phone and had a bunch of texts from different people— I opened Harmony's first and she texted me like five times.

In conclusion, she was telling me about a guy she met last night at that lil kickback; niggas are the reason she fell into depression before so I wasn't exactly "happy" for her, but it was like she couldn't live without one.

I then went on to other messages and the last message I opened was a unknown. But I knew exactly who it was; Milo was asking to see me but before I replied, Jd interrupted me.

"This one cock blocking nigga." I spoke to myself, answering the call.

Soon as it connected all I heard was yelling, "Who the fuck was you talking to last night? You declining my shit for another nigga? Why you playing with me?"

I busted out laughing, cause it's really not that deep.

"Jilly this funny to you? You really trying me dawg."

"It is funny, cause you're going so hard for what?"

"What you mean for what? Why is you talking to niggas while I'm here! What happened to all that fuck ass loyalty shit you be preaching bout?!"

"It wasn't even like that, calm down. He was just asking me a question cause he not from around here."

I'm a good liar.

"So why you give him your number?"

My eyes got big, "Now who told you that?"

"Ima kill you and that bitch ass nigga!" He yelled into the phone before hanging up.

"Wow folks is federal." I sat there in shock cause who was watching that hard to know I gave him my number and how did they tell a nigga who only get one phone call that goes to me....

I wasn't too worried though cause he got a few months before he get out and by then I'll be back on his good side.

I proceeded to text Milo back, he asked for my address and a time he could come get me— I gave it to him and that wasn't for another few hours so I took a nap until then.

——

"Harm how I look?" I showed her my outfit through the FaceTime call.

"Basic." She stated making me frown. "Well damn you coulda spared my feelings a little."

"I meannnn, that's your style though. You still look pretty."

"Bitch that's backhanded." I said and we both laughed.

"Send me yo location when y'all get together cause youn know what this nigga gone be on." She told me.

"Oh I was gone do that anyway." I said while I started to straighten my hair.

"Okay well I love you! Be safe! Call me later."

"Love you too!" I responded before we hung up.

After I finished my hair, I put all necessities in my purse including a taser and some mace— I ain't going out without no fight.

I texted Milo to let him know I was ready then I went in the living room and sat there till he came.

——

"I know you got a boyfriend." Milo blurted out as we looked through the menu at Outback.

"Huh?" I looked at him with a dumb look on my face.

"Jd. Thas yo nigga ain't it? That's who call you was declining yesterday."

"That's my homeboy I talk to cause he lonely, I told you this."

He chuckled, "Red flag."

I know he didn't—

"Youn have to lie to me though, I don't care bout none of that."

"So you'll be cool with being my side nigga till he come home?"

"I thought he was yo homeboy?"

"He was until you said you ain't care."

He looked away from me for a second then shrugged his shoulders, "Friends with benefits?"

I smiled and nodded, "We could do that."

"Tell me about you."

"I hate that question. Just ask specifically what you wanna know."

"Whatchu do for a living?"

"Right now i'm going to school for dental assistance and I'm about to take a class to start doing lashes."

"That's different."

"How?"

"All I see round here is females stripping, fucking for money, or living off they nigga."

"Mhm. But what about you?"

"I just get money."

Same shit a broke nigga would say.

"Okay...So now that you know I got a nigga, is yo ex really yo ex? Or you just tell that to people to make her seem delusional?"

"I ain't fucked with that girl in months."

"So you ain't text, call, or fuck her in months and she just on you like that for nothing? Sounds like cap to me."

He smiled and i straight faced him cause I was confused...

"Why you care?"

"I don't. I just wanted to know your situation since you know mine."

The waiter came to take our orders which paused the conversation, once that was done— we went right back to it.

"What we doing after this?" He looked at me and I shrugged. "Whatever."

He stared at me and I stared back, we was just having a weird ass staring contest before we both laughed.

"We can go to your place." I told him and he agreed.

I really just wanted to see how he was living before I decided to do anything with him— One thing I look for in a person is stability; I don't want dick from a nigga sleeping on his homie couch.
——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 94.6K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
803K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)
2.2K 172 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช