Is this Love? (Jin,Jungkook f...

By heyystobit__

"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast... More

Characters
Part 1 (~οΏ£Β³οΏ£)~
Who is she? (・o・)
Is it real? :0
Just friends..!! ;-)
What's happening..uhmm!? ;)
Finally...!! κ’°β‘…α΅•ΰΌšα΅•κ’±Λ–β™‘
Proposal... ^_^
How to tell her..!? (q‒́︿‒̀q)
Confession.. (q♑‿♑q)
Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)οΎ‰βœ§
Decision time... (-_-パ)
Starry Nights...(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)✧*。
Truth Untold...乁( β€’_β€’ )ㄏ
Just a game...!! (ΰΉ‘'β€’.Μ« β€’ 'ΰΉ‘)
With you.. ;-)
New chapter...!! ^_^
Budding Love.. (Κ˜α΄—Κ˜βœΏ)
Only For You.. o((*^β–½^*))o
Jealousy..(. ❛ α΄— ❛.)
Surprise Time..!! γƒΎ(*'οΌ―'*)/
Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚
Love and Truth...!!
Coz u r special...!! β™‘(ӦvӦq)
Party Party Yeah...!! ┏(οΌΎ0οΌΎ)β”›
I trust you..!! 🀞
Rejection or acceptance..!?
This is Love..!!❀️🀝

It's Enough...!! πŸ–οΈ

32 5 0
By heyystobit__

Please vote

They start walking towards komal.
But jk stops in between when he see her standing with that jerk.

Jk gets angry and goes from there.

Jin and kishi also notice that but they go to komal.

Komal~ okay bye...

Kishi and jin comes from behind.

Kishi~ komal.

Komal~ ahh..thank god...u guys r here. Btw happy new year..!!

Jin~ happy new year, komal.

Kishi~ happy new year broooo..!!

Komal hugs both of them.

Komal~ ahh..where is kookie?

Kishi~ he saw you with him again.

Komal~ ahhh...not again..!! I still regret that y I planned this new year party with his company.

Kishi~ but this isn't ur fault bro. U planned for this party one month ago.

Jin~ ahh.. I think that jungkookahh is very angry. The way he left.

Komal~ really? But Reyansh came to me himself. Infact, I ignored him..!!!

Jin~ we know...but..jk...he can't share his favourite person with anyone. He gets jealous easily.

Komal~ yeah.. I can see that..jin..can u please talk to him?

Jin~ okay... I will try my best.

Jin goes to jk who was standing near the stairs.

Jin~ jungkook... don't be angry. U know her very well.

Jk~ yes.. hyung I know her...!! But idk y... I always get negative vibes from that stupid jerk.

Jin~ ahh..he is not that bad.

Jk~ really hyung? Then, y u always keep kishita away from him?

Jin~ ahh.. it's not about him only... actually i can't see her with anyone other than me.

Jk~ exactly hyung..!! Same is with me. I can't see her with anyone.

Jin~ kookie...try to understand...u r ruining ur relationship with komal. She is feeling very low coz of ur cold behaviour. And tell me... what's her fault?

Jk~ I told her to stay away from that guy but still she was talking to him.

Jin~ who told u that?? Infact, she was trying to get rid of him...!! She told all this herself to me.

Jk~ ok hyung...i got that...but still I can't stand that guy anymore..!!

Jin~ okay..then..just go to komal and apologize for ur rude behaviour.

Jk~ yes..hyung..u r ryt... I should not behave like this with her.

Jin~ yes...she is very upset. See, she is there...now go..!!

Jk was about to go to her but suddenly Reyansh go on the stage and says,"so guys...r u ready for the dance..!?"

The music plays...jk looks at komal...he was about to go to her but he sees jin hyung went faster than him to kishi..!! >.<

Jk mumbles..."Hyung is so cute..hahaha..."

Jin to kishi~ so will u dance with me?

Kishi~ no..!!

Jin~ ahhh...wae.?!??

Kishi~ hahahaha..coz I will dance with my friend komal first...hehehe...;)
So bye oppaaaa...

Kishi and komal start dancing together.
(^∇^)ノ♪

Jin and jk keep on standing on there places watching them with this reaction - ಠωಠ

Before the next song plays...the another host announces that now u have to dance with different partners...i mean...ur partners will shuffle.

"Everyone.. please make a circle."

Jk and jin came running towards their respective partners.

Jk smiled at komal but she turned her face away.

Jk was about to say something but music gets started.

Jk~ ahh..komal...i m really very sorry.

Komal~ kookie... it's not ur first tym apologizing to me for the same mistake.

Jk~ it's not my fault if I love so much...I can't see any other guy near you...!!

Komal~ ohh really..? Then, think about me for once...u know that how it feels when some girls suddenly appear and hug you right in front of my eyes.

Jk~ they r army..!! They love me...!! I know them since I became an idol.

Komal~ yess.. exactly kookie..try to understand...i know some people since my childhood. I can't avoid them. They r part of my life just like army is part of ur life. I also love army..and u know what, actually I love it when they come and meet you. I love it when they hug you. I love it when u get happy just by looking at them. Same is with me... I am not talking about reyansh (or whatever he is) in particular... I have many friends who r boys..many of them r in this party too. So It means that I should stop talking to each and everyone. Rather, I should stay at my home only?

Jk~ no...u r taking it in a wrong way..!! I m not saying that... I completely understand that...!! I m not doubting ur intentions at all..!! U can talk to anyone. I know that you love me. The problem is that I don't get good vibes from that particular guy.

Komal ~ I know that kookie.. that's y I am trying to avoid him as much as I can. But I can't control anyone..ryt? If he suddenly comes to me and asks about some official work...so what can I do? Should I just leave from there? Is it professional?

Jk~ no... I am really sorry...!! I feel so bad for myself. I won't say anything to you now but..but..if he...leave him, in particular..if anyone, in general tried to mess up with u or tried to come between u and me... I won't leave that person.

Komal~ that's like my kookie..!! It's ok..and sorry for saying that about army. I can never feel bad about army. I said that just to explain you.

Jk~ I know that..!! U can never say anything wrong about my army. Infact, u were ryt. We always say to army that LOVE US AS MUCH AS U CAN..BUT LOVE US AS AN IDOL..AND NOT LIKE A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND. U WILL DEFINITELY GET SOMEONE MUCH BETTER THAN US IN UR LIFE WHOM U WOULD LOVE MORE THAN US...!!

Jin and kishi look at komal and jk.

Kishi~ look..they r smiling...it means that everything got sorted.

Jin~ yeah.. I also think so.

Kishi~ thank god..!!

Host~ so guys.. it's tym to change ur partners.

Everyone's partner gets change.

Now komal got Jin and kishi got Jk.

Jin smiles at komal and says," thanku for understanding my brother. He behaves like a baby sometimes. I know him since he was just 13..maybe..!! He never got changed. He can't share his loved ones with anyone."

Komal~ I know that jin..he is really very pure. He can't hide his inner emotions. He just express whatever he feels about anyone.

On other side,

Kishi~ so I think that everything got sorted..ryt?

Jk~ yess..m so relieved now. Komal explained me everything so well.

Kishi~ thank god. And thanks to you too for understanding her. She loves only one man in this whole universe and that's you..!! U can't even imagine that how much she loves u..not from today but since the tym she became an army. Her day used to get start with ur name and end with ur name.

Jk~ hahaha..just like ur day used to get start and end with jin hyung's name..ryt?

Kishi~ jungkookahhhh..!!

Host~ so one more time..guys..!! Change now.

Jin~ ohh shit..!! Not agian..!!

Komal~ what?

Jin~ see..ur new partner..!! He is none other than Reyansh.

Komal ~ no wayy..!!

The new partners come.

This tym..jin and jk gets unknown girls.
Kishi gets one of her office colleagues.

Komal looks at jk...but jk just smiles looking at her.

Komal gets relieved as her bunny is not angry coz of Reyansh for the very first time.

They start dancing.
Jk keeps on looking at komal and vice versa...and jin at kishi...and vice versa.

When the dance gets over, all of a sudden, Reyansh bend on his knees and starts proposing komal.

Komal's mouth and eyes gets open wide.

Everyone screams..wowww..!!

Jk's most angry look appears when he sees all this happening ryt in front of his eyes.
He clenches his fist tightly.

His eyes get red.

Komal~ what r saying...!! R u out of ur mind..!???

Reyansh ~ what..!? We know each other since a long time...!! We r good for each other. Both of us are CA... compatible for each other. Please don't say no.

Komal~ I think that u have totally lost it..!! All I want to say is..NO..!! It's a no from my side. Now just get up and leave.

Reyansh ~ komal...u r embarrassing me in front of many people.

Komal~ ohh really...!? Is it me who is embarrassing you..!! You r the one who is doing that..!! And who gave u the permission to propose a girl in front of so many people.???

Reyansh ~ enough..!! Stop insulting me..!!

Komal ~ i won't stop..!!

Jk shouts from behind," enough now..!!"

Jk comes there and holds his shirt's collar tightly. Jk was about to punch him but komal holds his hand..and stops him.

Jin also comes between and calm down jk.

Kishi goes to komal and holds her hand.

Jin to reyansh~ u stupid jerk..!! A girl refused you...she just told u that she don't love you..!! The problem is that u guys can not accept a rejection...!! It hurts ur ego...!!

Reyansh ~ enough...who the hell r u to explain me...!!

Jk gets more angry when he listens wrong about his hyung. This tym..he literally punches him and jin doesn't stop him.

Some people from behind says," I think that Reyansh doesn't know that komal is already dating a boy from korea."

Girl 2- yess..infact he proposed her in front of millions of people.

Girl 3- yes..these were headlines of last few months.

Girl 1- exactly...and that guy is a member of famous group of korea.

Girl 2- yeah..BTS.

Girl 1- yes..!! They r very famous.

Girl 3- wait...! Who r these guys who r fighting with Reyansh?

Author's pov
1670 words..!!

Please vote..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
351K 17.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...
70.7K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...