The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Blood

32 11 37
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N..." Jimin called out softly as he peeked around the fence. Y/N sat with her back to him, her feet dangling over the rooftop balcony.

"I need some time alone Jimin," Y/N answered shortly.

Jimin took a step in her direction, but then thought the better of it. Who knows he might end up with a broken bone or a bruised face.

"I'm going, for now, but if you need anyone I'm always here," Jimin said before going to the stairs. Y/N sat there alone.

Today Y/N allowed her eyes to roam over the house, remembering all the moments she spent in her old house. There was one more reason they lived in a small house, their old house was exactly like this one. It gave them reassurance and reminded them why they chose this dark path of crimes in the first place.

To show the world they are not weak.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"I haven't seen any normal person last so long in our custody. Either he is innocent or has very tough training." The spy recited the lines he had already prepared for now.

"I believe in the second option more." The boss leaned back on his chair to pay attention to his spy's body language.

"Then all we can do is keep an eyes on him while he is with us." The spy said, and his body language clearly showed he was not nervous. His shoulders were thrown back.

"I said I believe in the second option more. Not that I want to investigate further." The boss flicked his fingers dismissing the spy. "I want to focus of the Song Gang more."

"As you wish, Sir." The spy bowed and made his way to leave the room.

The boss was now fed up with Namjoon not relenting, and he didn't want to waste any more time on people who are not of his use.

"Shift Namjoon to the basement rooms. We don't need him anymore." The boss ordered and the spy nodded before finally exiting the room.

||

Namjoon shut his eyes against the blinding light in the place he was tied in.

In the last two days he was taken here, not even for once did he see light. He wasn't even sure if only two days have passed or he had spent months tied up here. Time couldn't be guessed when you are tied in a basement room with no light in sight.

"You are being shifted." A person said to his right. Namjoon slowly blinked his eyes open, and immediately wished he hadn't.

The room he was currently in was covered from top to bottom in a gruesome substance.

Blood.

He didn't even want to imagine how he stayed in this room this long. Now the metallic smell of blood made more sense when he was literally surrounded by probably gallons of it.

Not only blood, but he also noticed there were numerous weapons surrounding him. The walls were covered with daggers and knives, and the tables he never saw in the corner were stacked with belts with sharp edges. There were a bunch more weapons around him that he didn't recognize. He didn't want to know how exactly was this room used.

Suddenly he felt himself lucky that none of these weapons were used on him. He silently thanked the gods above for keeping him alive until now.

Namjoon felt his wrists being untied, and he rubbed his hands to feel the deep marks. Without the ropes tied, he slowly felt blood rush to his palms which were fully blue and cold. He didn't even feel anything when the person in this room grabbed his hand to take him to whatever other room he was supposed to go in.

The other room was not even a room, just a cell. The metal door locked in its place and Namjoon looked around his room. It was fully white, with no windows or anything. This one at least had a working light and Namjoon was relieved that there isn't any blood pooling around.

He saw another door and opened it to find it was a bathroom.

"Did they finally believe I am innocent?" Namjoon said out loud to himself. He dragged his hand through his hair, but then noticed his hand had some blood stains.

"Ah, first things first I'll wash this off." Namjoon went inside the bathroom and stood in front of the sink rubbing his hands together. "I had enough of blood for one day."

Namjoon turned the tap on.

Fresh blood filled the sink.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Jin, did you see Taehyung?" Y/N asked as she entered his room. Jin looked up from the tablet he was typing on.

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to ask him some questions about Namjoon," Y/N answered as she looked around the room. "And don't keep those curtains closed. It makes people suspicious." Y/N pointed to the windows behind Jin.

Jin glanced at the windows, then at Y/N. "Why?"

"Because for my neighbours I am a girl who had some guests over. The guests keeping their curtains closed when all other windows are open seems fishy, right?" Y/N sighed when Jin didn't show any signs of getting the logic. "Or I simply mean if we show people what they want to see they won't look too closely."

Jin nodded his head slowly as he tried to take it in. "That sounds good reasoning." He said as he went to open the windows.

Y/N strolled around the room, sometimes picking up random things like the potted plant on the table or the coffee coaster on the shelf.

"We haven't hidden any cameras there. What are you checking?" Jin asked rather rudely.

"I'm not finding cameras. If you did insert any cameras they won't work anyway." Y/N trailed her hands over a small crack in the mirror. "This used to be a room reserved for someone else."

Y/N looked at Jin through the mirror. "These things are really close to my heart, don't you even dare to ruin them."

Jin nodded.

"If you see Taehyung, please send him to me. Or to Jimin, since upstairs is out of bounds for you guys." Y/N said as she trailed her hands over a peacock painting on the wall.

"What's upstairs?" Jin asked distractedly. He had taken his tablet and wasn't paying much attention to Y/N. He didn't even expect her to answer his question. But she did.

"My room is upstairs. And I hate it when anyone touches what's mine." Y/N looked at Jin and they both locked eyes. His eyes widened.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"I didn't expect you would answer me," Jin said shaking his head.

Y/N gave him a small smile. "Trust goes both ways. If you are trusting me with your brother's life, I should trust you with something too."

Jin nodded slightly.

"I can trust you, right?" He asked.

The fact that Y/N hadn't told him what exactly was upstairs hadn't gone unnoticed by him. At first glance, it would seem she answered truthfully, but she just told her room was upstairs. Not a very specific reason to close a whole floor. This had only strengthened his assumption that Y/N was hiding something, or someone, upstairs.

"Any better option?" Y/N raised her eyebrows as Jin didn't answer her.

"Have a good evening." Y/N said as she left the room.

Jin went back to his tablet. He knew something was fishy. He was so engrossed in his things, he didn't notice Y/N taking something from the room.

A journal.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
136K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...