My Little Alien

By RenaShine

This story is a work of pure fiction. Some concepts may have been modified to fit the plot of the story. Cont... More

A Little Sneak Peek!
Chapter 01: The Beginning
Chapter 02: Who Are You?
Chapter 03: Alien?
Chapter 04: Evil Exists
Chapter 05: Teacher Much?
Chapter 06: The Inspection
Chapter 07: The Search Begins
Chapter 08: Earth View
Chapter 09: Love?
Chapter 10: I'm Just Like You!
Chapter 11: Hello, Humans
Chapter 12: Tipsy
Chapter 13: The Power Source
Chapter 14: The Great Escape
Chapter 15: Be My Guest
Chapter 16: Under the Nightsky
Chapter 17: Rise and Shine
Chapter 18: Goodbye!
Chapter 19: We Know What You Did
Chapter 20: S.O.S
Chapter 22: Disasters
Chapter 23: Common Destinations
Chapter 24: My Family, Your Family
Chapter 25: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 26: The Spy
Chapter 27: Miss Me?
Chapter 28: Love Talk
Chapter 29: Finding Seven
Chapter 30: Home, Here We Come
Chapter 31: No Matter The Distance, I Will Keep Loving You
Finale: When The Stars Align, We Meet Again
Author x Reader

Chapter 21: Love Heals Too

45 1 0
By RenaShine

Seven woke up when the sun rays hit her face. She had fallen into a deep, deep sleep after using a tremendous amount of her powers. Her body ached with every move she made, making her whimper every time she tried to shift.

Her vision was blurry as her eyes refused to focus upon anything in sight. Shifting to the other side, she spotted Kun asleep. He slept on his back with a hand below his head; causing his biceps to pop up.

But something felt off. Something was missing. Seven widened her eyes when she realized he had no shirt on. The covers were halfway up on his body, exposing his naked chest.

Her cheeks turned red as she felt herself burning up. She immediately looked away in shyness.

When the soft covers touched her naked skin, she realized she was partially naked. She gasped loudly, pulling the covers up to her neck. Her face turned pink in shyness as she took a glance at Kun.

She saw how his messy hair fell on his forehead, covering his brows. Her eyes landed on his tattoo again, making her blush badly. She remembered what she had seen on TV. She had a good idea about what situations like these meant.

"Did we..." She trailed off, pulling the covers over her lips. Kun let out a low manly groan as he turned onto his side to face Seven. Their bodies were now up close to each other. Seven just couldn't resist herself from touching his chest.

Though Kun was a thin guy, he had some mad muscles to flex. She gently ran her fingertips over his collar bones, going further and further down till she reached his abdomen. Those fine ab lines did something to Seven, making her feel butterflies in her tummy. She accidentally went down a little too further, instantly pulling her hand back.

Realizing she had touched him somewhere she shouldn't, she hit her hand, as if scolding it. "No!" She whispered, looking back up at Kun. Thankfully, he was asleep.

She wanted to keep her hands to herself, but she just couldn't help the sight. She touched his abs again, letting out an excited little squeal.

Kun slowly opened his eyes to find Seven being a furry little ball of kitten and playing around with him. He felt her soft fingertips brushing over his chest. He shut his eyes again, smiling to himself.

"Naughty girl." He smirked, speaking in his raspy morning voice. Seven gasped and immediately pulled her hand back. She shut her eyes tight, pretending to be asleep.

Smirking, Kun pulled her closer with a jerk, making her whimper. Her nose bumped into his chest muscles with a boop.

"Stop pretending." He mumbled. Seven was burning in shyness, regretting her actions.

"K-Kun, I have a question." Seven whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed, letting his fingers play around on a small portion of her waist.

"D-Did we do what they show in TV?"

"Do what?"

"That thing..." She blushed. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. The moment on realization hit Kun, when his fingers tried to find a piece of cloth on Seven's body. His hand went further up to feel lace, making him shot open his eyes.

His gaze fell on her body when she fidgeted under the covers.

Kun then looked at his own self, immediately pushing Seven away before backing up himself. "Shit, I forgot to wear my tee." He cursed, searching for his t-shirt desparately.

"Ah!" Seven whimpered in pain. "Sorry." He apologized. "And no, we did not do anything, Seven."

"I do not remember anything." She pouted. "You fell unconscious. You were so tired that when I treated your wounds, you didn't even feel it." Kun said.

"Oh." She said, sitting upright. "Where did I get hurt?" She asked. Kun looked at her, the corner of his lips curling up in a smirk. Since she had her fun playing with him, he wanted to do the same. "Everywhere." He ran his fingers through his hair before crawling to her.

"Really?" She asked, anxiously looking at her body. "Yeah, look." He held her wrist that had a bandage wrapped around it, then pointed out every scratch on her arms. "See? You're hurt everywhere. Even your forehead." He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Mmh.." She hummed, touching the bandaid on her forehead. Kun got closer to her, tracing up a finger to her knee under the covers. She gasped, covering it with her palm.

"Kun." She whispered, watching him get closer to her. "There's something you should learn, kitty." He bit his lip, tracing his hand up until it reached her thigh. "Huh?" She blushed, looking down.

Kun stopped inches away from her face, smiling at her reactions. Seven refused to look at him at all costs. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "You shouldn't touch people in their sleep. Specially, the places where you're not supposed to."

Seven shot her head up, realizing he knew everything. He was awake, when she touched him 'there'. "It happened by mistake!" She blushed, shutting her eyes.

"Well, what I'm doing is happening by mistake, too." He smirked, sliding his hand a bit further up her thigh.

Kun didn't have an intention to do something, he was rather messing with Seven. He would never be that reckless even when drunk. Morever, he only wanted Seven to know that she should keep her hands to herself. They had avoided a morning disaster just seconds ago, and Kun did NOT want it to happen in front of Seven.

"S-Sorry!" She let out a small moan as she buried her face in her palms. "Well, I'm sorry too then." Kun smirked, squeezing her thigh a little. Seven gasped, peeping through the space between her fingers at Kun.

His expression was playful, observing every reaction from Seven. He could barely stop himself from grinning. "Are you feeling better now?" He bit his lip to mess with her even more. His question might have implied more than one meaning.

"Kun!" She squealed. "What? I just asked if you were feeling better." He bit his lip with his face still close to hers.

She grabbed a pillow and started hitting Kun with it. "Ow!" He laid on his back while Seven sat on top of him and hit him until she was satisfied.

It was like watching two cats in a playful paw fight where one let the other hit them. Seven threw one last hit on his chest, resting the pillow on him.

"Are you done?" He chuckled.

He slid his tongue over his lower lip before sitting upright, making Seven back up. "My turn." He came closer to her face once again.

"Sorry, did it hurt?" She asked nervously. "Oh, not at all." He smirked, staring in her innocent eyes.

He gazed at her lips and then back at her eyes before looking at her lips again. He leaned closer, now only inches away from her lips. Seven shut her eyes anxiously, waiting for whatever that was to happen.

Kun wasn't playing anymore and without realizing it, he was acutally going for it. He might not have waken up fully. He had come too far to doubt his decision now, being just centimeters away from her lips.

He was about to make a move when the doorbell rang. Seven opened her eyes to look at Kun.

Son of bitch.

That was the wake up call he needed.

"Playtime's over, kitty. Go brush your teeth." He pecked the tip of her nose instead, before pulling back. He found his black hoodie that Seven usually wore, putting it on.

"Sorry, I'm wearing 'your' hoodie for now." He smirked, going to get the door.

Seven stared into the distance, slowly blinking her eyes twice. Her system was taking way too long to decipher whatever happened.

The action of Kun pecking her nose was enough to send her on cloud nine. Rather, it was enough to send her back to Livian. But the regret of her expectated make out scene not happening made her want to get angry at everything.

She knew she could not do that though, else Kun would punish her for it. She stuffed her face into the pillow and squealed out aloud, hoping that she accidentally suffocated herself.

Kun fixed his hair before he unlocked the door.

"Breakfast!" Greg and Carl exclaimed together, holding plates packed full of panckes and waffles.

"Good lord, get out." Kun groaned, shutting the door on their face.

* * *

"Did they start it?" Heinrich asked a scientist, looking at some papers. "Yes." He replied. "Alright, get things done accordingly." Heinrich replied. He made his way over to Mërich who stood in front of a gigantic machine.

"The preparations are done, Mërich. They've started the excavation. But what about your gadget? The whole city faced blackout because of it." Heinrich sighed.

"You know we need to charge it before bringing it to the excavation. Else we won't be able to extract the purity in the element we need." Mërich said, fixing something in the machine.

"Yeah, right. How did you even know there is abundant radium in the barren land behind that company?" Heinrich crossed his arms, looking at his insane boss fix the gadget.

"I never rest, Heinrich. I always keep working." Mërich said.

"And why do you need so much radium all of a sudden?"

Mërich stopped rotating the spanner, slowly turning his head around. He proceeded to tighten the nut before throwing the spanner away. He then walked over towards Heinrich, removing his gloves.

"You remember the time when we presented the hypnoticator at the best scientists international competition?" He asked, drinking some water.

"How can I forget it?"

"Then do you remember what happened at the BSAC?"

"Every second of it. I remember it very vividly. They had no respect for your invention."

"They called me evil, Heinrich. They called me a future dictator. They insulted my knowledge, my passion, my hardwork. The hypnoticator was the first ever machine to hypnotize any living creature to act on orders. They detested it in the ceremony, in front of everyone."

"I know."

"It was all because of that stupid scitenist who created that crap for the sake of world peace. It was because he made that stupid objection. How dare he made the judges revoke my invention?"

"I know, right?"

"Science has no place for protestors. If he wanted to be one, he should have been working in Human Resources."

"I know, Mërich. They banned you from ever participating in it. But what's the point? How is it even related to what we're doing now?"

"Heinrich, during my speech, I gave everyone my word that I would create a portal to another planet."

"Oh, I see." Heinrich smirked. "That has been my plan ever since I was banned. Ever since the world detested me, my inventions, I will show them what evil is. I will show them what it means to be a dictator. I will be the dictator that they all fear." Mërich laughed aloud.

"It's time for war. A war to prove my capability."

* * *

"Why do you guys keep coming in my home?" Kun asked, munching on the waffles. "Kun, they help us. Do not be rude." Seven said, swallowing her mouthful of pancakes.

"Eat this." Kun popped a fresh red cherry in Seven's mouth to shut her up. "Now behave like a little cherry you are, and do not speak."

"Rude." Carl mumbled, making Greg choke on his food.

"And you two. You both are going to carry on with your lives as if last night never happened. Finish your breakfast and get going." Kun warned.

"Why are you always like this, Kun?" Greg creased his brows. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're always so grumpy."

"I'm not."

"Why in the world would you be grumpy even after getting a girlfriend like Seven?"

"You guys-"

"Right!" Carl exclaimed. "That proves that Seven isn't his girlfriend. He's just pretending so that no one objects a girl living in his apartment."

"That's bul- crap. No body knows that Seven lives here."

"Your mom was rattling about it to everyone down at the park." Greg said. "Everyone knows, Kun. Wake up." Carl added.

"God." Kun accidentally chew his cheek in anger. "Ow!" He groaned. "Anyways, we'll get going. We were just being nice by bringing breakfast for Seven." Greg sighed, standing up from his chair.

"Just for Seven?" Kun shook his head.

"Duh? She's weak, idiot. You need to take care of her." Carl scoffed. "How dare you call me an idiot?" Kun scolded.

"Because you are. Only a man like you would be stupid enough to not want Seven as his girlfriend." Greg laughed, making Seven blush. "Okay, get out. Enough of your jokes." Kun stood up to open the door for them.

"Goodbye, Seven. You can visit us anytime you want." Carl said, waving at Seven. "No, she will not visit you." Kun snapped.

"I do not feel nice so I cannot visit." Seven pouted. "No worries, we'll come visit you." Greg said, walking to the door with Carl.

"Kun, keep an eye out for the cool man in A-08. He might be after Seven." Greg smirked, igniting fire in a kerosene tank.

"Get out." Kun scolded.

"Hey, Seven! Don't forget, love is a healer, too." Carl grinned, before being pushed out of the apartment by Kun. He locked the door angrily and made his way over to Seven.

"Are you done?" He asked, picking up the plates before Seven could even answer. "Kun." She called.

"Hm?" He asked, doing the dishes. "Why are you angry? Are you angry on me?" She pouted with a trembling chin. Kun looked at her to find her on the verge of crying.

"Oh, not at all. Why would I be angry with you? You're my little cherry." He smiled, booping her nose. "But you always get angry. Is it because of me?" She pouted.

"No, no. It's because those kids are mischievous. Why would I get angry with you?"

"Is it because of what was Carl saying?"

"What?"

"That love is a healer?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 26.4K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
79 3 5
"Hey, calm down, flower I ain't gona hurt ya." My heart skips a beat as I feel my face heating even more. His eyes fill with worry, and His voice is...
323K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...