Secrets, Lies, and Summer Ski...

By ClarissaNorth

An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college... More

Author Foreword
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

4.2K 144 7
By ClarissaNorth

Excitement charged through my veins like lightning when I stood from Grayson.

Provoking a man who was so much stronger than me might have been a mistake in any other situation, but when we were in the bedroom and I was a glutton for the sexual punishments he doled out, it was anything but.

I was ready to drop to my knees when Grayson interjected, "I didn't tell you to do anything but get off my lap."

I froze in place and clenched my hands into fists at my sides. I didn't know what he meant me to do. He'd told me I was going to choke on his cock, but I couldn't see any other means of us doing that. It wasn't like he'd furnished his room with some massive sex swing we could make use of. A pity because I'd had fantasies about trying some more extreme methods of fucking Grayson. Honestly, given how many women he'd casually dated and slept with, I was surprised he hadn't taken me into a perverse, sadistic playroom the moment we'd walked through the door.

Grayson rose from the bed and gestured toward it. "Lie on your back, head hanging over the edge."

Blood rushed to my center with such speed that it left me lightheaded. Dazed, I didn't even think about slipping out of my dress before I crawled onto the sheets and turned around. I didn't know how far over the edge he wanted me, but I trusted Grayson could make the adjustments necessary for whatever he had in mind.

He watched me as he unfastened his belt and dropped his pants and boxers. From my vantage point, I waited and stared as he methodically worked his fingers over his shirt, taking the time to unfasten every button. There was no urgency to him. It was his house. His domain. No one was going to walk in and interrupt us. We didn't have a time limit. If he wanted, he could torture me until the early hours. Eke out every minute of our sex play before he finally fucked me and bestowed the final release that I ached for.

Every time his magnificent body was on display felt like the first time. I'd never get tired of tracing the lines of his chest, nor of committing every freckle and mole to memory. Even if we didn't last, I wanted to look back on our time together and remember what had once been mine. That this perfectly sculpted specimen of a man had dedicated himself to my pleasure alone. I couldn't imagine that anyone else would match up to Grayson, but I appreciated that in our short time together, I'd been more sexually satisfied than most people felt in their entire lives.

Grayson's cock stood thick, curving upward slightly, ready to plunge into my depths. Slowly, Grayson stroked his hand down over his length. I wanted to reach out and touch him. It wasn't fair that he could get off just staring at my body while I laid vulnerable and on display for his pleasure, while he'd probably order me to keep my hands to myself if I dared to stroke my pussy in kind. My fingers itched with the temptation to defy him. To act without orders. The thought that he might spank me for my misbehavior made me almost giddy with delight.

"Whatever you're thinking, Chaise, put it out of your head. Unless I give you an order, you don't fucking move."

My cheeks burned and it had nothing to do with the way my head and shoulders hung from the end of the bed. Grayson took a step closer, his dick so close that my breath washed over it. Pre-come glistened at its head and I wet my lips in anticipation.

The bed was tall enough that, when he inched closer, my face was equal height with his cock. I had to wonder if Grayson had bought the furniture with something like this in mind. It seemed almost too perfect a situation to have been a coincidence. Without another word, he reached down to cradle the back of my head, positioning the alignment of my neck in such a way that he had a clear, straight path from my lips and down my throat.

"Open your mouth, Chaise. If it's too much, hit my thigh, and I'll pull out."

It was with no small measure of nervousness that my lips parted. Grayson pressed his cock to the opening until my mouth was wide enough to accommodate his girth. Slowly, he inched his length past my teeth, trapping my tongue between it and the bottom of my mouth. Usually, he'd stop, knowing that it was impossible to gain more depth while I was in a kneeling position. This time, there was no such barrier. Instead, he adjusted the angle of my head, tilting it here and there until he had the ideal path to gain those precious extra fractions of an inch, claiming them slowly until I was at my limit and my eyes began to water.

I was no stranger to being treated roughly. It was one of the reasons Grayson was my ideal partner. He encouraged me to push limits, but he never forced me. There was always a way out. An option to stop him if I felt that he was going too far. We'd built a bond based on mutual trust. If Trey had wanted to experiment with domination and other such extremes in the bedroom, I'd have refused him. He wasn't experienced enough. He didn't employ Grayson's same care for equal enjoyment and comfort. Which was exactly why, when Grayson pulled back and thrust deep into my throat, the small choking noise I made didn't frighten me.

I timed my breathing to match the rhythm he built as he grasped a fistful of my hair with one hand and the back of my neck with the other, drawing in when he pulled back and exhaling once he plunged into the warm, tight confines of my mouth. I curled my fingers into the sheets and closed my eyes, stinging tears trickling up over my forehead as he grunted and groaned his appreciation of the sensations curling around his shaft. My breasts rocked atop my chest with the rolling motion of his hips. I could only imagine how it must have looked as he curled his body over me, watching as I fought to contain him, knowing that I was so submissive to his whims that I was willing to straddle the line of pleasure and pain just to win his love and approval.

Grayson released my hair to reach for my breast. It was a vice-like grip. His fingers were a steel trap on my soft, yielding flesh. My muffled cries around his cock only served to make him pound harder. Thank God for the support he'd given my neck, it was probably all that kept me from choking on him for real.

"Do you have anything smart to say to me now, Chaise?" Grayson's laugh was full of rich, dark humor and laced with triumph. "Or has my cock fucked all that attitude out of your head?"

The bastard knew I couldn't reply, but he enjoyed the vibration of my voice around his dick all the same when I tried. It elicited another laugh from him as his shaft coasted against the slick surface of my tongue. Grayson's fingers tightened on my neck and his thrusts became shorter, rougher, and stronger as he rutted rapidly into my throat. Each breath was more ragged than the last and, if I hadn't known better, I'd have thought he was about to come.

Clearly unwilling to succumb to the desire to end our night then and there, Grayson pushed deep one last time until almost every inch passed my lips, held his position, and then drew back out slowly. His cock was soaked in saliva and thick, salty ropes of pre-come which had spilt unbridled and delicious against the roof of my mouth.

"Do you still think my punishments are amateurish?" Grayson asked. My breast was still in his hand, and he gave a firm squeeze of warning. "If so, I'll do that again and won't stop until I come, and your pussy will get nothing tonight."

I squeezed my thighs together and swallowed hard. "I'll be good, Mr. Reed. So, will you please fuck me? I've wanted to sit on your cock all day, and I can't wait any longer."

"I know, baby." Grayson placed his hands beneath my shoulders and moved me into a sitting position. His chest pressed against my back for support so that I didn't slip from the foot of the bed, and one of his large hands cupped my pussy, his fingers tracing the line of my soaking entrance. "I bet you've been picturing me fucking you since the kitchen, haven't you?"

I leaned my head back against his shoulder and breathed, "Yes," in a lustful whisper.

"If I hadn't made plans, I'd have bent you over that counter and pounded this tight little hole until you were crying my name so loud, they'd hear you out on the street. Would you have liked that, Chaise? All your neighbors knowing how much you love it when I fuck you?"

The very idea was enough to make me shiver. Those same neighbors had probably heard us when we'd fucked in the yard, but there was always a chance that they'd been asleep at the time, or the sound of Grayson making me come had been drowned out by their televisions. First thing in the morning, they'd all be outside, likely off to work or on daily errands. The sound of me begging Grayson to make me come would've travelled through the open windows and all the secrecy we'd carefully observed would've been for nothing.

Although the thought of them reporting it back to my dad horrified me, I still whimpered, "I don't care if they know. I just care about you making me yours."

Grayson pinched my hard nipple between his fingers. "You are mine, Chaise. For as long as we're together, we belong to each other, and I'll fuck you as many times as it takes to make you remember it. Understand?"

I nodded. I couldn't find my voice, it was too occupied with moaning softly between desperate, gasping breaths as Grayson's fingers worked my pussy, one dipping deep inside while his thumb rolled my swollen clit. My legs tensed and I twisted the sheets in my grasp as I came. It was only a small orgasm. A mere crest of a wave which he'd forced to tumble and crash through my body almost non-stop since we'd left the mall, but it was enough to make him smile like he'd won something. As though every drop was a trophy he could claim as a reward for his efforts.

Grayson turned his head, taking in the room around us as I succumbed to his touch and quivered against his chest. There was no escaping his arms, nor the dance his fingers played across my most intimate areas. Now that I was his prisoner, he had no intention of releasing me unless it was so that he could indulge in even more sordid acts.

"You know... I can think of another way to remind you that you're mine. A way to sear it into your memory. Would you like that, Chaise? To see exactly how much power I have over you?"

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I swallowed around the lump in my throat but failed a second time. All I could do was nod as my hips bucked to his hand, taking his finger deeper and caring little about everything else going on around me. I just wanted to come again. I wanted to show Grayson just what a mess he could make of me inside and out. Nothing else mattered but that.

Grayson took his hand from my breast and caught my jaw. "Answer me, Chaise. Remember, you need to be a good girl, don't you?"

I drew in a series of rapid breaths in the hopes that they'd steady my racing pulse. "Yes, Mr. Reed. I want to see it. I want to see everything."

"Of course, you do," he purred over my ear. "Now, get on your knees and face the window."

Uncertain of just how much control over my body I'd retained after Grayson had reduced me to a whimpering mess, I pulled away from his chest with trepidation, carefully assessing my balance before I dared to fully change positions. The windows ran parallel to the bed, and I turned to face them as I was instructed, my knees sinking in the soft, crumpled sheets that had served as my anchor while he'd fucked my mouth. Grayson reached between my thighs and parted them, spreading me wider before he came to kneel behind me.

Once more, he caught my jaw and raised my head so that I couldn't avoid my reflection in the windows. "Look at yourself, Chaise."

I'd never been ashamed of my appearance. Had never thought of myself as lacking in general. Did I think that I was a supermodel? Absolutely not. I didn't know anyone who didn't have at least one thing they wanted to change about their body, and I wasn't an exception. Still, despite the small measure of confidence I held, I found it difficult to stare at my naked body in the mirrored glass. It was the embarrassment of it. The way my cheeks had flushed, my tousled hair, the make-up smudged around my eyes and the ruined lipstick. I only saw the imperfections. The things I wanted to change.

That, and Grayson's imposing physique behind mine. I felt his cock press into the curve of my ass, and the gentle caress of his large hand as it smoothed across my stomach. I could stomach the sight of his naked body, but not mine. I couldn't understand his lustful stare. Why it was that he desired me when I was no more beautiful than the other women he'd dated in the past.

"You're so perfect." Grayson stared back at me from the reflection, holding my gaze with his darkened eyes. Without looking away, he brushed his lips against my bare shoulder. His roving hand moved upward to cup my breast, supporting its weight effortlessly, kneading and rolling my sensitive flesh until goosebumps blossomed across my skin. "See the way your lips tremble when you're turned on? The way your lashes flutter and your cheeks flush when you start to lose control?"

I did see it. I saw it all. I'd always thought that Grayson's little twitches and tells were sexy when I turned him on. It had never occurred to me that he might feel the same way. When he was making me come, I gave little thought to the ways my body reacted to him. Just that I felt incredible in his arms, and I always wanted more. Given how passionate and rough our lovemaking could be, I simply hadn't considered that he was paying attention to anything but slamming his dick inside of me as hard as possible. It made a different kind of heat sear through my body, a flame born of love over lust.

"I'm not perfect," I protested feebly.

"You are to me." His assertion was so firm and striking that it wasn't to be defied. I saw the way his eyes pinched, as though he couldn't stand the idea of my being seen as anything less than the woman I was in his estimation, even if the person making the observation was me. "I've always wanted you to see yourself the way I do, Chaise. So that you understand why I can't stop thinking about how you look when you're taking my cock."

"You want me to watch while you fuck me?" I asked.

"I said I was going to remind you that you're mine. You agreed. There's no taking it back now, Kitten. I'm going to fuck you until I'm done with you, and you're going to watch every second."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
340K 4.1K 22
Book 1 of the 'FORBIDDEN' series! (An MMF romance) **Synopsis** *Skye* When I first fell for him, the man of my dreams, I never for a moment imagined...
189K 1.8K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
4.6M 64.5K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...