All I Need

By Amanda_Upton

Detective Amanda Rollins is deeply disgusted when she sees how this young 15 year old girl is treated by her... More

NEW STORY
New case

New Job

54 5 3
By Amanda_Upton

~~~~~
Ada Cirillo pov

I wait a few minutes before I think it's safe to come out because I have a spare black hoodie in my locker which I successfully change into but then I see the detective from earlier.
She notices me and she hears my locker door slam shut when I get my books ready for class and walks over so I try to walk off but she calls out to me.

Fuck me now I think to myself worrying if she saw my hoodie sleeves earlier.

"Excuse me, sorry for holding you up but would you mind helping us with something? We got permission to take someone out of class to help us and I thought I'd ask you" the blonde cop lady says which I just say yes to because it'll get me out of Math with Mr Friedrichs... he's a little but creepy but I'll have to see him after class to get my homework.

"Um yeah sure" I say as a response and she looks like I made her happy I said yes.
I'm just relieved she hasn't said nothing bout my hoodie yet thankfully.... Actually I think I just jinxed myself because she's looking at me a little funny now.

"Hun, I know you don't know me but you do know you can trust me with stuff going on right" she says and I realise she has an accent... it's actually very calming and makes me feel safe.

~~~~
Rollins pov

The Young girl is stood in front of me and I see a look in her face that I've seen many times before... the one of being lost in thought as to whether or not they can or should trust me.

"Nah everything's all good. I have a sad that loves me so I don't see why anything could suck because all I need is my dad" she says after silence for a few minutes.
Damn I hoped she'd open up to me because I saw her jumper earlier but I have no reason to force her to talk so I'll just keep an eye on her for a while.

We walk off to go to the auditorium where my team are setting up and I tell her that her and I will be setting up the seats together as I know it'll give us some time alone to chat and I can try get to know a few small details about her.

"So, where are you from" she asks distrusting the silence...
"I'm from Loganville, Georgia" I reply as she looks at me with a surprised look on her face....
"My dad said that my mum grew up in Loganville and was friends with a 'blonde babe' as he calls her but apparently her name was Kim something" she says but her smile disappears when she realises the face I pulled...
Kim? As in my Kim?
"Kim Rollins?" I ask with the confused tone very evident.
"Actually yeah that's the name... I've seen it written in my mums diary that she wrote in about how much she missed home"

Shit is she Camilla's daughter? I know Kim had a friend named Camilla who got pregnant with her toxic boyfriend and ran away because she didn't want him around the baby but nobody heard anything from her after she left and soon enough we learnt about the guy having left a few days after her too.

"Oh ok nice, Kim is I my sister it's just I don't really know much about her friends" I say half telling the truth but also lying at the same time. I just have to figure some things out first before I tell her"

We soon start the seminar of teaching the kids about our jobs and what we do.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

"Hey Ada wanna help me pack up?" I call out to her as I see her in the entry way of the auditorium.
"Yeah sure" she says back in which I pick up on the perk in her voice having been asked to hang out again.

We continue talking until everything is packed up and I see Liv signal that we are leaving so I finish up out chats.

"Ok sweets, well I have to go back to work because we are done here but if you ever need anything I'm right here alright love?" I say and I see her smile fade again for the millionth time today.

"Yeah alright I'll contact you if I ever need anything then" she says and I hope she's telling the truth... she's a hard one to read which usually means that she's got a tough life behind the scenes.

I go to walk off but hand her my card with my details and I give her a big and tight motherly hug as I pick up on her need for a hug.
Then I walk out of the room and pray that she'll contact me if she needs me for anything.

~~~~
Ada Cirillo pov

Amanda left and I notice that there's only one more class for the day so I walk to class and sit in the back of the room.
I put in my headphones and lay my head down in my arms because I need to rest before I go home because I know I'm gonna have a long night in some sort of way.

I must've really fallen asleep because before I know it my English teacher Miss Kinsley is gently tapping my arm however I jumo out of my skin at the fright of someone tapping me while I'm asleep.

I notice I startled her and so I start to let my acting skills come into play and so she lets me be and I walk out of class and just start walking home.

It's only a half hour walk from school to home and so I walk the distance and once I get to the apartment I try to prepare myself for the worst but it doesn't seem as bad as I thought.... Well for now it isn't bad.

I walk inside and I see my dad in the lounge room with 3 older men similar to his age and I pray that maybe he'll act all nice for now.

... but that was just a prayer that didn't come true...

"Ada darling, I've found you a job so you can help pay for the apartment and our food and my alcohol and drugs!" My dad says and I can tell it's not something fun....

"$500 for an hour and the ability to do whatever you want my guys" he says to his friends I've seen him with them when I've come downstairs for water when I'm thirsty sometimes.
Wait did he just say what I think he said? Is he pimping me out?

Before I know it I'm being dragged into my room where my clothes are ripped off me
"Oh look she doesn't like herself Alex" the creepy baldo guy says referring to the cuts all over my body.
"Hey Lukas I recon we should help her out with what she was doing once we cuff her to the bed" the guy he called Alex said.
Before I know it these sharp pains go through my arms and my vagina as I know what's happening now.
The hour they paid for felt like it took a million years and then before I know it my dads taken over their job while they watch.

"Ok darling time to change into this outfit because you have your next job to go to and we have to leave in 5 minutes" my dad says handing me a dress for a strip club along with some new black lace loungerie.

^^ the outfit ^^

I put it on and notice the cuts are all open and visible so I clean them up and then fix them up and cover them because I know exactly what I have to expect.

"Bitch! Hurry up we have to go! You're gonna be the sexiest slut out there tonight!" My dad yells out to me and I just cringe at the sound of being even more of a slut.

We hop into the car and we soon enough arrive at the strip club and I get nervous because I know it's going to be a long painful night.

We walk in and I get told what I'm doing and where I need to be, and then the night starts.
"Hey new chick!" One of the other older girls calls out to me
"Just know it's gonna be a busy night for you, people are vultures when it comes to new girls so if it's too much just look at me and I'll see it's too much and interfere" she says.
I nod but then notice that I recognise her face but i don't know where I know her from.
"Yeah ok thanks, uhhh I never got your name"
"Oh yeah sorry my bad, my names Kim, what's yours?" she responds with and then it clicks and I realise she's related to the lady cop I saw earlier today at school.... Shit what if she tells her about this...
"My names..."  "Ada Cirillo you have your first job" the man from earlier Alex comes in and tells us.

"O-oh o-ok" is all I get out before he's come over and dragged me out.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

It's been 3 hours and I'm still being paid out non-stop and I'm starting to get overly exhausted so I look at Kim so she rushes off and then I worry she's just gonna leave me to suffer.

10 minutes later Kim returns and she screams for help and that a guy was going to hurt her distracting everyone.

"NYPD!" I hear being shouted not long after Kim got everyone's attention and then I hear an accent that calms me come rushing in as my eyes start to shut but I refuse to let them shut.

"Ada? Ada?!? Are you ok? What happened? Did someone make you do this?" Is the last thing I hear before I blackout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
708K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
705K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...