Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)

1.9K 14 12
By naeguji

Word count: 3866

Warnings: NSFW

-

Atsushi Nakajima was a treasured gem amongst humanity. He was beautiful, in every way possible. His eyes were round, and dilated greatly when he saw something he liked. His eyes were a beautiful gold, fading into a deep purple. It was comparable to a sunset, really. Dazai could get lost in them for hours and hours. Atsushi's face used to be thin and pale, when Dazai first met him after the orphanage. But now, it has a soft peach color to it. His cheeks are squishy, and adorable. They're incredibly soft too. Dazai would always cup his cheeks, feeling how squishy they were. Or whenever he went in to kiss them, he'd discover their softness as well.

Atsushi's hair was one a few poked fun at once and a while. His bangs were cut diagonally, and uneven. The back of his hair wasn't too badly cut, though there was a peculiarly longer part of his hair that ran down the side of his head. Dazai had never asked him about it before, but he speculated that it was something stemming from the fact that the orphanage was abusive and torturous. They might have pulled his hair, yanked it out. Perhaps the other children cut it the way that it is now as a joke. Either way, that didn't change its strange beauty on Atsushi. It didn't look bad on him at all. In fact, he loved it and wouldn't want it any other way.

Atsushi's body wasn't something to skim past or look over. In fact, Dazai had even opted to change Atsushi's official uniform a few months after he joined the Armed Detective Agency, to better see his figure. Whether than a white button up, black tie, and black pants with black suspenders, Atsushi now wore a white, frillier button up with a black, thin bow around the collar. He wore a black skirt down to his knees. This was a more so logical change everyone agreed upon: Every time he shifted into his tiger form, his uniform's pants would rip and become shorts. It made more sense for him to adorn a skirt that wouldn't rip, rather than pants. Shorts simply wouldn't go with the outfit. Over that, around that beautiful waist of his, was a black corset. It made his figure look incredibly gorgeous. It's not even as though it's tied too tight. Atsushi complains if it is. No, that is simply his figure. And it's much better defined when he's not wearing baggy clothes.

Dazai had snatched Atsushi up before any other unworthy morsel could get their hands on him. They had been together for about a month now. And yet, even though he made sure it was made known that they were together, there were still a few souls that couldn't keep their eyes off of that beauty that was the weretiger. Dazai supposed he could understand. And he loved how those selfish eyes who wanted nothing more than to rip off Atsushi's clothes and take him for themselves would reek of and sparkle with jealousy of the idea that Dazai might have already taken his virginity. Oh, and he had. Though it didn't go how many people thought. Atsushi was quite demanding and needy.

They had been sitting down, watching a movie. Dazai was actually quite invested in the movie, enjoying the story and plot line. Atsushi didn't seem to like that too much. He offered to put on the movie and yet was displeased that Dazai was watching it. Atsushi put a hand on his thigh and climbed onto his lap. Dazai assumed he simply wanted to be held. But then Atsushi began to gently kiss his neck. Dazai paused and turned his attention towards him. Atsushi gave him needy eyes, and began to quietly beg for his attention, his touch, and eventually, after a little bit, his dick. And goodness, how could Dazai say no when Atsushi begs so very sweetly?

  But it seemed that, somehow, while everyone else managed to see and gawk at his beauty, Atsushi Nakajima didn't. Yesterday, his beloved weretiger had seemed quite down. Naturally, Dazai questioned what might be wrong. Atsushi has told him of his insecurities; He hated his face, his body, his hair, and mostly everything about himself. Dazai had told him he was worth the world and much more, but Atsushi told him he wasn't even worth five dollars. Dazai simply murmured sweet compliments to him all night until he fell asleep. And over night, he came up with a brilliant idea. It would satiate everyone, including Atsushi, who was his main priority.

And everything leading up to now lead present day; July Fifteenth. A Friday; Pay Day. And everyone was off work. Atsushi laid stomach down on his bed, in nothing more than a striped button up that belonged to Dazai, a binder, and boxers. He was blindfolded, and trembling. Dazai had never seen a more beautiful sight. Atsushi was such a gorgeous little thing, the brunette couldn't understand how the weretiger couldn't see it. There was a thick, sensual tension in the air. Atsushi laid on his side, his torso up turning on his stomach. He was so very nervous, and trembling.

"Alright." Dazai clicked his tongue, hanging up his coat as he closed the bedroom door, putting his hands in his pockets. The window's curtains were open and gave a beautiful glow to his beloved Atsushi. "Who wants to go first?"

There was a minute of silence. Everyone looked at each other, wondering who would volunteer to go first. Tanizaki cleared his throat and stands up straight. "I'll.. I'll go first." Tanizaki seemed about as nervous as Atsushi was as he crawled onto the bed. Carefully, he lifted Atsushi's face in his hands.

"T.. Tanizaki?" Atsushi murmured softly. Tanizaki's heart pounded against his chest. The pathetic and meek way Atsushi muttered out his name made him want him all the more. But there were rules in place if he was going to get what he wanted. Dazai eyed Tanizaki, making sure he did everything according to what they agreed to.

"Can you sit up for me, Atsushi?" Tanizaki asked gently. He may not be one who was as observant as Dazai, or as deducing as Ranpo, but he could tell that Atsushi would not be met with this soft gentleness by every person in this room. There were six people in the room altogether. Atsushi, who had nodded and sat up, hands against his own chest. He couldn't see anything because of the blindfold, but he didn't mind. Dazai, who was leaning against the door, arms crossed. Tanizaki, who sat in front of Atsushi. Then, Akutagawa, who was leaning against the wall across from the bed, his hand over his mouth as a resting position, watching intently. Next to him was Chuuya, hands behind his head. His eyes flickered from Atsushi to Dazai quite frequently. Then, Ranpo, who was sitting on a wooden stool, one leg over the other, head in his hand and a lollipop in his mouth.

The mafiosos in the particular were the ones Tanizaki would be worried about when it came to delicacy. Tanizaki took a deep breath and relaxed himself. He first placed his hands on the insides of Atsushi's thighs. Atsushi whimpered softly, and Tanizaki paused. God, he never thought he'd be able to have Atsushi under his hands like this, after Dazai took him as his boyfriend. Tanizaki gently rubbed, and pressed his fingers into the squishy skin. His thighs were immensely squishy. He continued to touch his thighs, earning soft whimpering noises from the blindfolded weretiger. "How much?" Dazai smirked a little.

Tanizaki cleared his throat. "Mmh.. Probably around a few thousand, at the very least." Atsushi gasped quietly, trembling.

"Ten.. thousand? Really..?" He asked quietly. Tanizaki smiled gently, and nodded even though Atsushi couldn't see it. Tanizaki took hold of the back of his thighs and lifted his legs up. Atsushi crossed his arms over his chest. Trembling in embarrassment.

"Calves are a little less than the thighs.. but still quite expensive." Tanizaki placed a gently kiss on his leg, earning a whine from Atsushi.

"His lips?" Dazai asked.

Tanizaki could hardly contain himself. He placed a soft kiss on Atsushi's lips for only a second, a simple peck. Atsushi whimpered, tensing up. Tanizaki's heart pounded at the mere feeling of such soft lips. He kissed him again, and Atsushi's legs start to lower themselves. Tanizaki pulled away for a second and kissed him again, pressing him down onto the mattress and hovering over him. Atsushi made soft noises and wrapped his legs around his waist. Dazai gave Tanizaki about a minute of this greedy kissing.

"Tanizaki." Dazai's voice had a warning tone to it. Tanizaki froze up and quickly pulled away from the kiss. He forgot that he was here to evaluate Atsushi.. nothing more.

Tanizaki sat up straight, clearing his throat. "Ten grand." His own face was pink. Atsushi's was a little darker, and his lips were shiny and puffy. He panted softly. Tanizaki was a very passionate yet gentle kisser. He carried such a simple kiss on for so long..

"Heh." Dazai chuckled, the growing problem in the red head's pants not escaping his observant gaze. He supposed that every part of Atsushi needed to be evaluated, didn't it? "How much do you think his cunt's worth?"

Tanizaki nearly choked on his saliva, his face turning red. "E-excuse me-?" Was.. Dazai asking Tanizaki to fuck Atsushi? Atsushi was such a treasured gem of Dazai's.. he's not too sure why he's here, evaluating Atsushi. But it must be serious if Dazai's telling him to fuck him.

"Well?" Dazai locked eyes with him, hands behind his back. Tanizaki looked back to Atsushi, swallowing thickly. He starts to lean his head down, wanting to go back in for a kiss and lead Atsushi into some gentle sex. But before he can kiss him, he's interrupted again. "Did I say to make love to him?"

"W-what?"

"I know how hard it must be to contain that overflowing heart of yours, Tanizaki." Dazai chuckled. "But Atsushi is mine. You are here.. to evaluate him. To make him feel good. Not to treat him as your own boyfriend." Tanizaki is saddened by this fact. But he'll take any part of Atsushi that he can get. Atsushi had fully consented to this before they started, of course. All he had to worry about were Dazai's rules for this situation. Tanizaki takes a moment to ground himself. "Fingers only, Tanizaki~" Perhaps the change in direction was punishment for Tanizaki trying to make love to him rather than fuck him. Atsushi was Dazai's boyfriend to make love to, no one else's.

  Tanizaki nodded. He pulled down Atsushi's boxer's slowly, and let them rest on the mattress beside him. Atsushi's legs instinctively closed once the boxers were off. Atsushi knew it would be only fingers, but it would be his first time having someone else, who wasn't Dazai, finger him. "T..Tanizaki." Atsushi speaks softly, feeling the red head's hands on his knees. He decides to let Tanizaki spread his legs. "P..Please be gentle."

  Tanizaki's body jolts a little at such sweet words, coming from such sweet lips. There's slight shifting in everyone else's position from hearing those sweet words on their own. Akutagawa was now looking away, hand twitching once. Ranpo had uncrossed his legs. Chuuya's arms were now crossed in front of him. Seemingly insignificant changes in position, but still very meaningful no matter how they seemed.  Tanizaki doesn't need to use lube. Atsushi's wet enough as it is.

  Tanizaki carefully pressed his ring finger and middle finger to Atsushi's entrance. He quiet sound left his lips. So close to a moan, but not quite one yet. Tanizaki pushed his fingers in, and Atsushi let out a soft moan, fingers curling around the sheet on the mattress. Tanizaki's face is a bright red. The very least he can do is make sure that Atsushi feels good. He begins to slowly thrust his fingers, earning normal-volume moans from Atsushi. Tanizaki wished he could fuck him right there. Show him how good and gentle and loving he was. Maybe Atsushi would choose Tanizaki over Dazai, if that were to happen.

  Why did you choose him? I was right here the entire time. I never teased you, I was always willing to do anything for you. Is it because he's good in bed? I'll tell you what, Atsushi, I'm probably far better in bed than he is. Im gentle and loving.. I'd treat you right and make sure you feel loved no matter the situation. And I'd never let this happen.. I'd never let any other person touch you this way. Mmh.. why did you consent to this? Is it because you truly don't love him? Oh, please, love me, Atsushi.

  Dazai examines the way that Atsushi's body moves and twitches. Tanizaki has been thrusting his fingers and had even added in a third for a while now. He could tell.. Atsushi was close. "How much?" Dazai spoke up. Tanizaki blinked and paused his hand, looking over to him. "How much is his cunt worth, Junichiro~?"

  Tanizaki knows that tone, and it means that his time is up for having his way with Atsushi. He takes a small breath and huffed, removing his hand from Atsushi's entrance. Atsushi whined, legs tightly closing. He had been so close to release, it saddens him it's taken away from him. "..five hundred thousand, at the very least." He closed his eyes. Tanizaki has to clean his fingers somehow, so he simply licks Atsushi's juices off of them.

  "Good. Thank you." Dazai chuckled. "Go ahead and put his boxers back on." Tanizaki says nothing and obeys, putting Atsushi's boxers back on him. "Go back to your spot." Tanizaki didn't like how he was being ordered around as a dog, but sighed and obeyed, going back to the corner of the room where he sat.

  Atsushi..

  "Alright. Who's next~?" Dazai chimed. Nobody wanted to verbally volunteer. The tension in the air only grew thicker. The brunette supposed that if no one wanted to volunteer, he'd simply pick something. He understood, it was difficult to volunteer outright to wanting to fuck, kiss, and touch Atsushi. Though he didn't take any of them for the shy type. Perhaps they were more scared of Dazai than anything. "Akutagawa, why don't you go next?" He chimed gleefully.

Atsushi gasped quietly. Akutagawa's here too-?! He was so sure he hated his guts... Atsushi scooted back against the headboard for comfort and crossed his legs tightly, arms over his chest. "A..Akutagawa..?" He asked quietly. He wasn't too scared, because he knew this wasn't a situation Akutagawa could harm him in. But he was still very, very nervous. Akutagawa always called him weak. For him to see him in such a vulnerable position.. and why would he want to participate in this anyway? Didn't he despise Atsushi..?

  "You're pathetic." Akutagawa murmured as he climbed onto the bed, examining Atsushi from head to toe. He remembered the night he and Atsushi finished a joint Mafia-Agency mission. He watched Atsushi walk away holding Dazai's hand, and Dazai shot him a look. Akutagawa knew then he could never have the only thing he really wanted in life, the one thing that mattered more than Dazai's approval: Atsushi. Akutagawa didn't wait for Dazai's words and dove in for a rough kiss.

  Dazai chuckled quietly. Akutagawa was not Tanizaki. There were different rules for different people here. This was how Akutagawa expressed his feelings. It was only natural he acted so hungry and rough. It made guilt and pity combine until they fused to create satisfaction, seeing how Akutagawa had been left hanging dry after Dazai snatched up the only person Akutagawa ever loved. Akutagawa also did not need to wait for Dazai to speak, pulling away at the perfect time, wiping his lips with his arm, smiling a little. Atsushi's face was red, his lips saliva ridden. He panted heavily. "20k."

  "Wonderful." Dazai chuckled. "Go on."

  Akutagawa nodded and leaned down to kiss Atsushi's neck. It wasn't a rough or soft kiss, but a passionate one that earned a soft moan from Atsushi. Akutagawa's hands traveled up to his binder. He wanted desperately to take it off and kiss his chest, to let him know every part of him was beautiful. But he was hesitant; What if Dazai got pissed off at him for it?

  "Go right ahead." Dazai chimed.

  Atsushi's breath hitched as Akutagawa removes his binder. Trembling, he covered his chest with his arms. "W..why..?" He whimpered. Atsushi wanted to know why his beloved binder couldn't have stayed on his chest. Akutagawa blinked, and moved Atsushi's arms aside. "N-No—" Atsushi snapped his arms over his chest again. Akutagawa huffed in frustration and pinned his hands above his head. "N-No!" He whined. Atsushi must be on the verge of tears. But Akutagawa did not touch or do anything to his chest. Instead, he simply buttoned up two buttons on his shirt so that it covered Atsushi's chest. "..mm?"

  Atsushi seemed to calm down. At first, Akutagawa had full intent to litter his chest with hickeys. But he saw how Atsushi responded to the possibility of that touch. Atsushi didn't want it. So, Akutagawa simply buttoned his shirt for him, before diving down to kiss and suck on his collar bone and shoulders. Atsushi never imagined Akutagawa could ever be so considerate. "A-Ah..~" Atsushi's bottom lip trembled with pleasure as Akutagawa's hands slid up his thighs. "A-Akutagawa..~" oh, how heavenly it was to hear Atsushi moan out his name. But he only got a moment to cherish it as a hand is put on his shoulder.

  "That's enough. You can go back now." Dazai's tone is icy and terrifying. All the rules for different people may be different, but there were a few that stuck no matter what. The brunette would not stand to hear Atsushi moan out a name that wasn't his own. Akutagawa huffed, upset. Tanizaki got Atsushi for much longer than Akutagawa did.. but he knew better than to challenge Dazai. He climbed off the bed and returned to his spot by the wall.

  Atsushi whimpered quietly. "Dazai..." he utters softly. Dazai turns to him and chuckled, kneeling down next to him.

  "What is it~?"

  Atsushi takes a small breath. "H..how many people.. are here?" He asked softly.

  "Four." Dazai's voice was so sweet and smooth. It was making Atsushi tremble. He knew no one else could get the weretiger to act this way this easy. It was a privilege to have this kind of power over him. Oh, how he loved him so. Atsushi took a small breath. That just meant two more people..

  "I'll go next." Ranpo announces, standing up straight and walking to the foot of the bed. Dazai looked over to him and sighed, standing and putting his hands in his pockets.

  "Fine." Dazai stated. "You have five minutes."

  Ranpo nodded, climbing onto the bed and cupping Atsushi's face. "I'll admit this isn't exactly how I wanted you." He sighed, thumbing over Atsushi's swollen lips. He would have hoped to gone first, but knows the one who truly went first was actually Dazai, and it didn't matter who went after. Ranpo wasn't given any limits, only five minutes. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Atsushi's, hand going to Atsushi's blindfold. He tears it off. Atsushi's eyes take a moment to adjust to the light while he focuses on the kiss. Atsushi whines and whimpers as Ranpo worms his tongue into his mouth.

Atsushi panted softly. He was so overstimulated. Touched on, loved on, kissed, stroked, even fingered- but no sex yet. He felt Ranpo's hand under his thigh (Atsushi's eyes still remained closed, due to embarrassment), and his leg was lifted up. Atsushi gasped, moaning as two fingers thrust into him without warning. Ranpo wasn't like Akutagawa and Tachihara; Ranpo knew he only had so much time and was going to do as much as he could with Atsushi.

"You are worth.. so much more .. than just twenty grand." Ranpo chuckled into his lips, then pulled away from the kiss. Atsushi was still a moaning mess. "Dazai, how much time do I have left?"

"A minute." Dazai said simply.

Ah, Ranpo had failed in his original mission. He had gotten so wrapped up in making out with and fingering Atsushi, he knew a minute wouldn't be enough to fuck him. So instead, Ranpo scoots back and lifts Atsushi's legs over his shoulders. He slides his tongue into him, and Atsushi sputters. Dazai has never used his tongue before. Atsushi's eyes squint at the very good but unfamiliar feeling. Ranpo can tell, especially when he hears footsteps approaching; This is one thing he got to do first, that Dazai didn't get to. Dazai yanks back on Ranpo's collar, causing Atsushi to whine and curl up, and Ranpo to smirk and sit up. "Oh? Has it been one minute already?" He smirked at Dazai.

  Dazai's eye twitched. "I didn't say you could do that."

  "You didn't say I couldn't." Ranpo glared at him. "What's wrong, Osamu? Mad you weren't all of Atsushi's firsts?" Ranpo's met with a punch across his face. He merely laughs and holds his bruised cheek. Atsushi hears the punch, and so hastily unties his blindfold and tossed it off his head.

  "D-Dazai! What're you doing-!" He exclaimed, crawling to Ranpo's side to make sure he's okay. Dazai bit his lip. He didn't want Atsushi to get worried about anyone else. Only me. I'm the only thing that matters. "Y-You can't let people do things then get mad when they do them."

  Dazai smiles simply and pets Atsushi's head. "You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He says to the weretiger. Ranpo rolls his eyes. Apologize to me instead, asshole. Ranpo gets off the bed and hummed.

  "I'm leaving. Bye."

  Ranpo left the room. Dazai stays looking down at Atsushi. He finds that those big sunset eyes looking up at him had made him wanna cut this short. "Everyone out." He ignores the annoyance in Chuuya's sigh; He came here but didn't get to lay a finger on Atsushi. Everyone decided not to argue, and leaves the room and the apartment as a whole. "I'm sorry, Atsushi.." Dazai climbed onto the bed, cupping his cheek.

  "You should've apologized to Ranpo, not me." Atsushi said softly. Dazai doesn't respond and simply chuckled, kissing his lips lovingly.

  "Now.. I believe it's my turn now. I hope you know now, how beautiful you are. Ranpo didn't even finish evaluating you, but we all know you're priceless." He chuckled. He kissed Atsushi sweetly as Dazai began to remove his own clothes. "And now it's my turn~" He pushes Atsushi onto his back and climbs over him, cupping his cheek with his hand, brushing his thumb over his trembling, pink lips. "I'm going to make you feel so, so loved~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 78 46
°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
959K 20.5K 29
// A collection of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots; x readers_ || All requests closed ---------------------- • All one-shots are written by me, but I...
4.7K 137 31
Bungou stray dogs one shot and other random stuf !!
68.8K 752 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...