Obscuritรฉ de l'ombre (Obsesse...

By I_am0taku

(Yandere Sasuke X Sakura) While unlocking her apartment at night, somebody knocked her out with a hard thing... More

Beginning
Night of Captivity
Day 1 of Captivity
Day 2 of Captivity
Day 3 of Captivity
Day 4 of Captivity
Day 5 of Captivity
Day 6 of being with her
Day 7 of Captivity
Week 2 Night 1 of Captivity
Day 8 of Captivity
Day 11 of Captivity
Day 17 of Captivity
Day 21 of Captivity
Month 2 Day 3 of Captivity
Day 0 (1)
Day 0 (Happy birthday stranger!) Sasuke POV
Day 43 of her Captivity
Day 0 (Stalker)
Day 0 (Night alone)
Days of stalking her
Second
New teacher
First victim
Day 0 (Happy?)
Lullaby
Bed time โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
A Friend and a lover
A Friend and a lover (2)
A Friend and a lover (3)
A Friend and a lover(4)
Bed time (2)โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
Naruto's curiousity
A Friend and a stabber
Not a new chapter just an Author's note
1 year of Captivity
Nightmaresโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
Escape plan
The Grim reaper
Promotional of the new fanfiction!

Chapter before Day 1

390 9 0
By I_am0taku

She woke up, there's still chain in her left arm. She feel headache.
"Ugh" holding her head, she was in sit up position.
She slowly remembering what happened the night before. Her sight is kinda blurry.

"Good morning" the strange man said.
She was sitting in his lap, wearing a bloody wedding dress. She hold tight to him.He was wearing a suit and loose bowtie.

Her eyes widen when she saw a bloody thing infront of them.
No. It's not a thing, it's a corpse wearing a white cloke.
It's a old looking guy, with a book in his hand, he was lying down while the blood is all over the floor, the only light in that room was the moon light.
She saw the face of the man, his eyes is still open and his mouth was full of blood, there's a stab wounds in his chest part.

"Oh, You see it don't you?" Sasuke plays with her hair while his other hand is holding her.
"You see, the priest doesn't listen to me, he doesn't want us to get married so, I kill him"

Sasuke leans and whisper "that's what will happen to the people who doesn't listen to me my love" he chuckles.

Sakura didn't believe what she's looking at, she try to convince it was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare.
She hold him right by his collar.

"Please, please" she whispers.
He only let a big smile on his face, and kiss her forehead.

...

She woke up again, but this time she was in bed, her hand is chained at the end of the bed, and she saw him sitting at the chair, looking at her.

His clothes were bloody and he had a creepy smile on his face.
Good morning my love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.8K 18
madara x reader, Mafia, murder, romance, and mature fanfic :) First time publishing a fanfic... Go easy on me~ (Ofc there will be grammar errors and...
277K 7.4K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
142K 5K 139
BOOK TWO | 100 Chapters | Over half a year has passed since the events of the first book. Now entering adulthood, Naruto Uzumaki is determined as eve...
178K 7.7K 53
"๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’." New girl. Old boys. You know the drill. (Y/n) (l/n), the newest student at school mee...