Topsider in the Undercity

By Hailsinky

This future Piltover chairman, obsessed with the Undercity finally gets the confidence to escape topsider lif... More

A/N

20 1 0
By Hailsinky

This book was inspired by my best friends obsession with the man Silco himself and I decide to write this story for them!

Little note: put yourself in this story guys! But if you find it awkward or weird make up a name or use the suggestions below. I will write the character predominately female tho. So if the character is written with alot of feminine energy that's why.

Names: Ashlynn, Lauren, Garnet, Rae, Naomi, Scythe.

I do get behind when I hit a roadblock in my brain and don't know what to write so don't be disappointed if I stop writing or just delete this project all together. I'm not good with plots or plotting out stories; so if the story goes by to fast or to slow tell me!

I tend to over-write and add lots of detail, as I wish for my readers to visualize what I picture in my own mind. (I'm also not good at explaining things which I'm just now realizing is why I over-write.)

Thank you, and enjoy! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš
252K 10.6K 26
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...
136K 266 98
Erotic shots