๐™„๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š เฐŒ๏ธŽโฑแถป...

By Sanzuscumdump

๐‘ฐ๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’– ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š! ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013

009

17.1K 562 378
By Sanzuscumdump

"Damn it's hot as shit out here" Your mom said as she stepped out of her car with her bag.

"I mean, we're in the middle of summer so of course it's gonna be hot out." You held the bag that had your swimwear and shoes inside.

"Oh hush child." The five of you walked into the entrance of the waterpark.

Once you were in, excitement swelled in your chest as you looked at all the things to do. When you turned to look at Anthony, you could see he was just excited as you judging by his facial expression.

"Sunny, before anything else, me and you are going on that slide over there." Ray pointed to a slide he thought looked fun.

"Hell yeah" You grinned.

"Come on slow pokes! The faster we change the faster we can go have some fun~!" You mom said in a song like tone heading towards the changing rooms.

~•○~

"That shit was wild!" Ray shouted stepping out of the water, his lilac hair sticking to his face.

"Damn right! We're definitely going again later!" You walked out right behind him.

(Your swimwear and cover up. You can always change it to something else, I know not everyone has the same opinion in clothing so I just chose what I liked.)

He put away the two seated floaty and the two of you walked off. Seconds later, someone bumped into your leg making you stumble a little.

"Ah-" You looked down at the blue haired child who fell to the ground. "Are you alright?" You held your hand out to help her up. Before she could say or do anything a new voice came in.

"Eri! Don't just run off like that!" Izuku came running your way. "Wha- when did you guys get here?"

"We got here about ten- fifteen minutes ago?"

"Yup"

"Oh, me and my friends were waiting for you at the entrance. I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up!"

"Sorry, me and Ray were just going on one of the slides before meeting up with you, but we didn't know the line would be that long" You and Ray sweatdropped at the memory of the very long line.

"It's fine! And since you're here you can meet them!" Izuku gave a lopsided smile and took a hold of Eri's hand. At that point, he noticed what you had on. He blushed and turned away, trying not to seem like a pervert. "L-let's go"

"Alright!" The four of you walked back towards the entrance of the park to go greet your boyfriend's friends. You were both nervous and thrilled to finally meet the people he talked so greatly about.

Okay maybe you were a bit more nervous than you thought. When Izuku said 'A few friends' you didn't think it would be this many people. You were about to turn the other way until Ray pulled you back.

"Nope, you're making some new friends today."

"Do you see how many people there are?! Hell fucking no!"

"Too bad." The male dragged you in the direction of the group of teens.

"Hey guys we're back!" Izuku waved

"Midoriyaaa where are they? We wanna go!" Kaminari whined and some of the others agreed.

"They are right... here?" He looked behind him to see you two were no longer there

"Okay... so you're delusional.. got it-"

"We're here!" Ray walked through the sea of people "Sorry we lagged back a little, Sunny decided she wanted to back out the last second."

"So she changed her mind?"

"Yeah, but I made her come anyway like the great best friend I am." Ray glanced up at bubble he put you in and smirked. "And-uh catch"

Already knowing what the other male did Izuku held his arms out in front of him. Ray popped the bubble and you came falling from your previous point and into your boyfriend's arms. "Looks like you fell for me all over again" He said with a smirk.

"Fuck you." You looked over at your best friend who was doing his own little happy dance "YOU TOO!"

"Ehem" You froze, feeling a bunch of eyes burning on you. Rotating your head, you could see Izuku's friend's staring at you two, confused like the dense anime characters they are. Orange Peonies began blooming from your head.

"Oh yeah! Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend Y/n and her friend Ray!" He set you down and held you by your waist.

"...GIRLFRIEND?!" Most of them shouted.

"I knew she looked like Y/n!"

"No shit."

"Tch. Bunch of idiots." Bakugou walked away from the others and made his way to you.

Your face lit up and a huge smile adored your face "Kacchan!" He came over and ruffled your head. Growing up with Izuku, it was obvious, your reaction to seeing the blonde would be nothing but positive, especially since the two of you have the same admiration for him.

"HOW THE FUCK DID SHE NOT DIE?!"

"How come you're never that excited to see me Sunnyyy?" Ray whined.

"HAH! I TOLD YOU GUYS!" Mina shouted.

"Uh- guys where's Mineta?"

When the last question/comment was made, your body stiffened, felling something crawl up your thigh. "Izuku.. there's something on my leg..."

"Huh?"

"Juithy plush thighs... thso jiggly" The grapest held your thigh in a tight grip while rubbing his face on it and drooling.

A shadow covered Izuku's eyes while he looked at the little fucker.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU GRAPE BASTARD!" Before Bakugou could get a hold of it, Izuku snatched it up and punched it right into oblivion using his quirk, earning a hundred out of ten from the females.

"Fucking nasty piece of shit.." He mumbled putting an arm around your shoulders.

"Damn Midoriya, never seen you speak like that!" Sero spoke up. He turned his attention to you and Ray. "I'm Hanta Sero, nice to meet ya" He gave you a toothy smile. You nodded and gave him one back

"Yo! I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me.." He trailed off looking at all three males who were glaring him down. ".. Denki.. yeah! you can call me Denki. Any friend, and girlfriend, of Midoriya's is a friend/girlfriend of mine! No wait- that sounded wrong, y'know what- I'll just be over.. there"

"Hey Y/n! You remember me?!" Mina came bouncing up to you.

"Haha! Hello again Mina"

After everyone introduced themselves, and a very cute introduction from Eri Everyone was about to go have fun before they were stopped.

"WAIT FOR ME!" A feminine voice called out.

"Ochako! You made it!" Hagakure waved?

"Yeah. Sorry I'm late, I had to make a few stops!"

"Have you met Deku's girlfriend yet?"

"His...girlfriend?" Her heart sunk when she remembered her crush was actually taken.

"Are you alright?"

"Hm? Oh! I'm more than alright! But no I haven't met her yet"

"You should come introduce yourself!"

"Right!" Not wanting to seem rude, Uraraka skipped over to you and Izuku while you watched.

She stood in front of you with a smile on her face. "Hi! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Stars made it's way into your eyes upon hearing the familiar name. You quickly removed Izuku's arm from your shoulder and grabbed Uraraka's hands which caught her off guard.

"It's great to finally meet you Uraraka. I'm Y/n, Izuku told me so much about you!" You clasped her hands together in yours.

'H-he talks about me?' Uraraka thought. The blush on her face intensifying. Ray squinted his eyes at this.

"You're so pretty! He told me so much about your quirk, and I think it's awesome!"

"I-it isn't much-"

"Isn't much?! You can make almost anything weightless! Izuku recorded some of the tournaments from the first year for me and you were amazing and so cool!"

"Th-thank you Y/n!"

"You're very welcome! I-"

"COME ONNN!" Bakugou threw his head back. "Quit being such a damn Deku, N/n!"

"Heh, sorry Kacchan!" You let go of her hands and rubbed the side of your neck.

"Hey! What did I do?!" Izuku looked offended by Bakugou words.

"You lived."

"Well damn-"

"Now that that's done can we please go?" Kaminari asked.

"Yup let's go!" Izuku wrapped his arm back around you as you all walked. Ray walked beside you, his mood completely shifted from his previous one.

"Y/n," He called out.

"Yeah?" You averted your gaze over to him, taking glances in front of you at the same time so you wouldn't bump into someone or trip.

"Be careful around that Bob haired chick. She gives me bad vibes." You looked at him questionably but nodded none the less.

If you weren't taught anything else by your parents, you were taught to always listen to your gut. And Ray, he was kinda like your gut. Anytime he tells you something is wrong or out of place, you listen because he was always right one way or another.

You turned your head to get a sneak peak of Uraraka, only to see her eyeing Izuku. You then looked at him seeing he was paying no attention to the female but talking to the red and white haired male.

"I'll be cautious."

"Good. I have a not so bright feeling she'll be a problem in the future."
__________________________________________

I watched the movie 'Spontaneous' for the first time like an hour or two ago, and I'm shitting tears bro.

And #1 in chubbyreader, #2 in dekuxreader, #7 in female reader, #12 in bnhaxreader, and #27 in bnha? Y'all are spoiling me, but thank you so much😩❤

-JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
253K 3.3K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
114K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
10K 335 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...