Brazilian Doll || Girls' Fron...

Enterprise-sama द्वारा

a Doll that can double jump and is a Brazilian a-doll with her owner's High Frequency blade, but why does she... अधिक

Welcom back to sector S09
Brazil exists Pt.1

Came back from Brazil!

756 19 15
Enterprise-sama द्वारा

So let me tell you something sorry for not updating all of my books I no longer feel like it but you're my readers and I'm taking responsibility for it to make you enjoy my writings.

-----------------

Welcome to Brazil... Well not exactly Samantha, Minuano's illegal A-Doll, is no longer in Brazil she is back somewhere in Eastern Europe working in a maid cafe, Ironically she was a maid for her mastermind as well. Samantha also works as a vigilante taking out any drug cartels, and doll trafficking with her Minuano's high-frequency blade or also called the Murasama blade.

Minuano gave his sword via Blade Wolf to his beloved A-doll, Samantha, he sees her as a daughter he never needs but a daughter he ever wanted. After taking a duel with Raiden he lost and paid with his life Sam told Blade Wolf everything about Samantha before how she was saved from doll trafficking and how he love her as a daughter, blade wolf can decide on its own-more like his own- thanks also to Sam on their first encounter Blade Wolf decide to help Raiden by giving Sam's blade and also let him hear a recorded message coming from Sam said he will death duel Raiden and if he died the lock on his blade will disable for a few hours, and how he wishes to see his Samantha again

*vroom vroom*

Samantha parked her motorcycle on an eerie night there were no people on the streets and Samantha just finished her shift as a maid waitress but she never finish as a vigilante doll from midnight to early morning, she came down from her bike and look at the moon. Her pupils suddenly went larger and larger

"Time: 2145 hours, the Year 2065, 1-knot wind, sky: clear" Samantha spoke in a monotone voice as she continues to stare at the moon.

"Well nothing is interesting happening" Agent- I-I mean Samantha said in sadness. But that sadness changed as she took an interest at the sewer.

"Hmm" really interesting indeed.

As she was inspecting the sewers from above, the two cyborg police appear from the side. The two police nodded and chuckles darkly and took out their electric batons. "Hey what do you think you're doing, buddy?" The other cop says.

Samantha finally faces them, the cop Sergeant notices her sword on her left hip "well, what do we have here?" The sergeant said.

"Oh?" She aimed her sword at the sergeant "this?" And alas

"Wah....." The other cop was dumbfounded that his subordinate fly off from the ground with a sword.

"Whoops..." They look at each other for a split second, the other cop swings his baton against her but she easily dodges and ducks then hit the officer with her saya causing an electric shock and making the officer yelp in surprise Samantha jumped using the officer on the ground as a human trampoline to get her sword back and slash the sergeant at the process, she then landed on her feet very cool just like her owner.

The other officer looks back and was about to attack the former rear command of the Iron Blood but Samantha slices him up like butter. She stands up and put back her sword into the saya she looks back at the cyborg officer whose torso got sliced into two she can't say anything and shrug at that officer who dare challenge her in amusement "eh..."

----------------
The whole midnight wasn't fun as the other day but oh well she was expecting this at the beginning, to begin with. Samantha is inside the cafe working, serving their customers. The TV showed them current news about the two cyborg cops from earlier midnight they censored the bodies very poorly as blood is all over the concrete of the road.

"Who would do that?" She looks at her fellow employee the one that said that was a girl and also an A-doll, she is a dark-skinned doll with black hair and fairly built tits, and she wears a maid bunny outfit with white stockings. "She almost like a Griffin T-doll," Samantha thought.

"Heh... One of us maybe~?" She stated and she looked at me with a shocked and terrified expression, "relaxed kid, I forgot how much of a scaredy-cat you are" Samantha said as the girl simply pout in anger forgetting her terrified expression earlier.

"You don't have to be an ass to Joey, Sammy" her eyes snapped to the right as her optics are now seeing a blond beauty who's also wearing a maid bunny outfit, she has fairly white skin, and her breast are almost the same size who's now called Joey.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just Kiddin' besides I have a Brazilian blood running through my veins y'know" Samantha joked, the blonde beauty just roll her eyes sick of her joke.

"A doll-like you don't have blood," blondie said. She then realized "Ugh... You're referring to a Brazilian Samurai who can double jump, aren't you?"

The doll shrugs "who knows? Anyway, my shift is done. You better call that girl who's always late to her job, I swear to God she'll get fired for sure"

Samantha walked out of the cafe and headed to the trash bin where she hid Sam's High-Frequency blade. She never admitted to herself that this is her Murasama blade, this is Sam's and that's final and she needs to take care of it because this blade has been passed through generations its basically a family heirloom. Through Generations, this sword was a normal blade, nothing special aside from Sam's family's long history, things were getting more and more advanced by the day. Sam upgraded his sword into a high-frequency blade that can be able to cut through anything and I mean anything it even can cut a family of four. Then there was Samantha, Sam named her himself she was saved from doll trafficking.

Enough of that backstory. The former ringleader is now walking in the dark streets of the city, although it's better to walk on the rooftop of the building rather than walking alone on the streets but in her humble opinion, she should stay on the ground. Again not one thing happens in the night or it should have been interesting since the ringleader heard there will be a gang of drug dealers roaming in-

"Oh? What do we have here?" She looks at one of the cameras placed hidden on the streets it was perfectly hidden so that no one can see it "Bikers, and an APC from KCCO? Fascinating... Well then no time to lose"

------------------
"What do we do with all of the doll cores here?" One of the drug lord's subordinates said.

"Heh simple, make an army out of it, what else?" The drug lord replied. "With the collaboration with Paradeus money is not a problem! Haha-" as the man laughs the car suddenly stops as well as the whole convoy.

"What the hell?"

"Insurance fraud," the driver said

Outside a female was wearing a maid, a maid outfit that is also an eco suit to gain more maneuverability and speed.

(Samantha: Bismark my waifu-)

"Why hello there would you care to see my RGB Lighting" she unsheathes her katana and it was glowing red green and blue, "I spent 300 dollars" she finished the sentence.

"Ma'am you have to leave or we will shoot you!" The gunner on the truck said cocking his .50 Cal machine gun and aims at me.

"Oho~?" The ringleader ran immediately towards the truck and the man replied with bullets completely missing all of the bullets as Samantha zig-zag towards them, "Let me give you a demonstration then" she then jumps

Pew pew pew

The sound of bullets got deflected by Samantha with Sam's sword then she dived toward the gunner.

Shing shing S H I N G

The sound that was made by the blade slice the gunner in half, she wasn't done there as the gunner's already half body flowed over Samantha's head and slice his body two times before he got turned into human cubes. Blood spurting out from the cube body.

"What the!? What's happening!?" The drug lord said

"Sir someone is attacking our convoy!" The man on the radio.

"Kill whoever the fuck is attacking us!"

Two more APCs get in front of the car trying to protect their leader.

"I guess you can say he's half the man he once was~" she looked at the two APCs and smiled noticing the APCs dropping Paradeus units both machine and Humans, "Paradeus units? What the hell?" She said, confused at what she is seeing. She jumped out of the sliced APC surprisingly still intact.

Soldiers aimed their weapons at Samantha and fired at her she surprisingly dodged all the bullets and cut them down with ease including the humans she sliced them down and one particular member wasn't so fortunate as he was getting human sliced slap chopped the fuck out of that soldier, now he's the first 100 soldiers in this chapter.

"Okay that wasn't necessary" she talked to herself. Sammy glanced at the white car which was already driving away. "Oh no you don't" she sheathed her High-frequency Katana and ran faster than a human could do including a T-doll, as she was running she suddenly dashed with the help of her mini boosters in her ankles she sliced through the car.

Unfortunately for the drug lord, he was sitting in the middle. She sheathed back her katana on its saya and the car went half, "Pathetic. Oh well, I think that's that then,"

----------------

Morning rises, and again Sammy was in her usual maid outfit ready to go inside the cafe in the back alley, she first put the Murasama in the clean trash bin before going inside to work. Sammy goes inside the building but she realizes something that her coworkers were acting... differently per se. Joey when Sammy talks to her stiffens and got more scared than usual, Abby, the blond beauty, keeps Joey away from Sammy as if she was protecting Joey from Sammy she decided to confront them.

"Okay, what the hell? This is not funny" Samantha talked to them at the back of the cafe. The girls were silent and Joey is hiding on Abby's back scared to confront her, "guys? Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Have you heard the news?" Abby eyed the ringleader, she shrugged and shake her head no, Abby sighed "there was a massacre at the 44th Street this last midnight, the G&K thought it was a Sangvis attack as they pick up... Uhh. What was it called?.. Ring... Ring something"

"My signal still picked up as a ringleader!? I thought I already lost it considering I'm now an A-doll... Wait... When did they pick up the signal in the first place? They are miles away from the city" Samantha thought but why are they very avoiding her that's the question she wants to be answered.

"Uhm... how does it connect to me?" She nervously said, her systems are getting chills from time to time, she doesn't know what cost it.

"Joey," Abby said without looking at Samantha anymore as Joey slowly approached Samantha with caution and then gave it to her, Sammy grab it out of Joey's grasp and read the headline of the newspaper. It said—

GRIFFIN WARNS THE MAYOR HIS CITY COULD BE IN DANGER!

The following reports of two dead Cyborg Cops and the massacre of 44th Street may be connected to the Sangvis Ferri Ringleader from the past incident, a witness saw everything about the Massacre of 44th Street with a picture as evidence!

She looked at the pictures and she knew damn well that her white bow tie on the back is a dead giveaway and as well the maid outfit but her face is not clear though so she might be fine, but that does not mean her friends knew. She looks at them and Sammy notice that Abby's hand is on her back meaning she's about to draw her gun in case Sam does anything suspicious.

"I... Look okay, I'm not gonna do anything to my friend-" she was interrupted by Abby drawing her gun and pointing at Samantha's head

"Do you think we'll fall for that!?" She said in tears threatening to fall from her eyes, she was shaking very much, Joey on her back holding Abby's hand she seems to be against the idea of killing Sammy

"P...Please... Let her t...talk" the A-doll said she is severely shaking in fear, The blonde beauty, who was now crying, still hadn't put her gun down.

"Why would I?" She said bitterly "Why would I let my Brother's killer escape?"

"Wha—" Samantha got interrupted

"January 1, 2065, new year, approximately 1300 hours. While celebrating the new year's Christmas Sangvis Ferri knew they were preoccupied with the event...tch... at 1341 the attack happened led by none other than... YOU... SP47 Agent... the second rear command... my brother got killed, and so... here I am... pointing a gun at the Ringleader I wanted dead" she looked at Samantha her eyes were getting crazier "Why did I not realize... after all this... friendship... my brother's killer is right under my nose the whole time" tears fall from her eyes while Samantha just looks down at the floor, she seems interested at the floor I must say.

Though Samantha remembers all Griffin Commander she killed when she is still the second right hand for the mastermind but there are plenty of them to count. Abby was about to pull the trigger but Sammy is quick enough to disarm her both Abby and Joey were caught off guard and Abby simply let go of the Glock 15 she was holding and got pinned by none other than the ex-ringleader.

"Look, Abby! Can we please not kill each other I mean! Yeah I killed your brother and all but I was just following orders what my Master wishes" she yelled, Joey covers her ears

"Then you'll do whatever they want to including indecent things!?" Abby yelled back. This thing caught her off guard and her cheeks darken back to the past she actually do indecent things to Eli—

"You fucking SEX— *kick right to her stomach* — DOLL!"

Sammy landed over to the trash bin where she put Sam's Murasama.

"For a human-like her... Damn, she didn't skip leg day" the ex-ringleader thought.

"Abby, NO!"

BANG!

Pew

"H-huh...?"

Standing here... Abby realized that her bullet didn't hit its mark but rather it got deflected by a red sword Panicking she shot all of her bullets

Pew pew pew pew pang!

Click click

Abby threw the gun but she grabbed it in midair and Abby was scared to death same with Joey they were both scared to death but Samantha isn't Agent anymore, she is Samantha. She got close to them and they hugged each other fearing she'll kill them but then again, Samantha isn't a ringleader anymore but Griffin can still pick up her signal as a high-end ringleader which means she is a main frame and not a dummy but she is a dummy? It doesn't really make any sense to her when she learned about this!

Samantha is about to talk but was interrupted by police sirens she simply look at them and said

"I'll make a promise you will not see me ever again" she double jumped to the stairs from the building. Joey yelled 'WAIT!' but Sammy is out of the earshot and then they were not able to see her again.

To be continued

Author note: I was debating whether the MC is RPK-16 since you know "being human stuff" or Agent, I realize that there are no Agent fanfictions in Wattpad and only one good fanfiction about Agent in FFC (Fanfiction.com) so I chose the Maido instead

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...