๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐™๐„ | ๐“๏ฟฝ...

bilesstilinskii tarafฤฑndan

โ”€โ”€ 'i love her & i've loved her since the start' Who could resist a perfect ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง at Cousins & free... Daha Fazla

summer booze.
playlist.
synopsis.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€act one.
01 โ”‚ hot summer night.
03 โ”‚ ethereal dancer.
04 โ”‚ nightfall.
05 โ”‚ forever wild.

02 โ”‚ sun bonding.

793 24 163
bilesstilinskii tarafฤฑndan

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙕𝙀!

02 │sun bonding.

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃 gently upon the shores, the salty sea water crashed against the once dry sand. Clumps of seaweed rolled around as they grew along the seashore with each passing wave. Eviane smiled, watching as a brown labrador retriever raced along the wet sand, a twig across its mouth, running to his owner who was on the other end of the beach.

The only sounds that filled her ears were the constant clapping from the quite attractive dog owner and the hypnotic murmuring coming from the ocean which can only be heard if you really sought it out. Fading into a hazy state, the scenery easily changed from its picture-perfect state as the blue Honda rolled down the road and into the Fisher's beach house.

"You alright babe?" Nicole asked as she stops the car a couple of miles from the beach house's driveway. Eviane asked her to as she in her exact words wanted to do a 'Dramatic reveal'.

"Of course," was all Eviane let out as she picked her head up which was resting on the window, and turned to look at Nicole.

"You seem too quiet and did not once comment on my music choice."

"Aw is Nicole worried about me," Eviane teased, laughing as she dodged Nicole's swat. "Besides the playlist, you played was mine so of course, the music was good today."

Scoffing, Nicole turned off the ignition, "Whatever, go say hi to lover boy."

Eviane paused as she went to grab her tote bag, feigning a confused look, "Which one?"

Let's just say Nicole did not hesitate to smack Eviane's arm a few times as the latter giggled, quickly running out of the car but not before sending Nicole a flying kiss which she responded with the not-so-good finger.

"Let us help," Conrad spoke up after seeing Daniel have an internal battle as he tried to carry four bags at the same time.

Steven, Jeremiah, and Conrad got a bag each and carried them to the porch. Daniel chuckled as he thanked them, "My three girls want to pack up their entire closet for the summer but wouldn't even help me bring the bags in."

"Don't worry, it's the same with mom and Belly," Steven responded before he and Jeremiah went to greet Natalie, who they have yet to hug.

Clearing his throat, Conrad kept up his pace to match Daniels' who already reached the trunk of the car, taking out two boxes. No doubt, full of items for Natalie to gift Susannah. A saying that she constantly reminded her daughters, "Even if they're your family, you never go to someone's house empty-handed."

"Goodness what did Natalie pack in this?" Conrad let out a laugh as he picked up one of the heavy boxes.

Shaking his head, all Daniel did was chuckle, "Pretty much the entire store, she kept us all day at Target."

Placing the boxes beside the suitcases, Conrad stretched his fingers to relieve the slight ache before turning to Daniel who was already looking at him, "I know you'll take off the girls as well as Steven and Jeremiah but make sure you take care of yourself okay," Daniel reassuringly spoke, placing his hand on Conrad's shoulder.

Natalie had asked him to speak to Conrad after Susannah told her that he was starting to act out ever since a month ago. And with Adam being away for most of the time, maybe Conrad just needed an older male perspective.

"I will," Conrad softly said. Often times he wished his own father could take tips from Daniel and he hated to admit but sometimes he would be jealous of Eviane and Julia because of that reason.

Both of them started to walk back to the car as Daniel smiled, "Yeah, and make sure to give your mom a hug alright, she misses you. They all do." Conrad nodded his head, peering through the trunk of the car to find if there are any more items. as Daniel continued to speak, "Eviane has been asking about you guys for a while. She especially misses you, and keeps talking about when you guys can surf together."

Conrad let out a fond chuckle, "I miss her as well," Quickly clearing his throat, he looked away from the trunk to see Daniel smirking and giving him a knowing look, "We all do."

Humming innocently, Daniel grabbed the last backpack belonging to Julia from the trunk before closing it shut and starting to walk back to the house. Conrad walked a bit faster to catch up with Daniel and after a minute of hesitating, he asked, "Do you have any idea where Vie is, Daniel?"

A cheeky voice interrupted, "Why, do you miss me?"

As soon as those words left, Conrad seemed to be frozen, only to be taken of the state as Eviane grabbed his shoulder to turn him around. Squealing, she laughed as Conrad slightly lifted her up, arms wrapped tightly around her waist. "Okay Connie boy, squeezing too hard."

"Sorry," Conrad let out a sheepish chuckle, placing her down. "Where⎯," the words halted as Jeremiah ran over to hug Eviane, twirling her around just as Conrad did moments prior.

The grin etched on Conrad's face dimmed slightly as he took a step back to let the others embrace Eviane.

"You look amazing Bells," Eviane squealed, complimenting a blushing Belly.

"Wow, so no, omg Steven you look handsome. Omg Steven look at you go," Steven mocked offended.

Feigning awe, Eviane leaned over to hug him, quickly pulling away she gasped, "Omg Steven, your muscles," Before laughing at Steven's proud face, "They're still the same way they were two years ago, non-existent."

"Fuck you," Steven complained as he pouted and wandered off with Jeremiah. Not before Laurel called out a "Steven, language."

Pulling Eviane into an embrace, Laurel mouthed a 'She's so pretty' to Natalie and Susannah who both nodded their heads. "Honey, you look great." Flushing, Eviane thanked her before hugging Susannah who repeated the same thing.

As Eviane walked over to the two boys, Susannah nudged Conrad, "Doesn't Evie look beautiful."

Groaning, Conrad walked away, trying to conceal the slight blush as he muttered, "Mom..."

"Hey, hey, guys, guys." Steven spoke up as he looked at the imaginary watch on his wrist, "I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I... Well, I-I think it's time for a... For a..."

"Belly flop!" Steven, Jeremiah, and Eviane screamed.

"No way," Belly screamed as she ran to the opposite side, although could not outrun the four others who chased her. Eviane and Conrad grabbed each side of her upper limb as Steven and Jeremiah took a hold of her foot. Four of them started chanting 'Belly flop'.

Picking Belly up who tried wiggling out of their grasp even though it was no use as they carried her to the edge of the pool. "Guys not this again please," Belly whined out, "Evie tell them."

Letting out a tsk, Eviane shook her head, "Sorry Bells but this is not something you'll talk your way out of."

"All right, enough talking, ready, ready?" Steven asked. The four simultaneously started their countdown.

"One!"

This was it. These were the people that made Eviane the happiest.

"Two!"

She looked at the beaming faces everyone had on except Belly who resumed screaming although the twinkle of joy was present in her eyes.

"Three!"

Eviane smiled.

Splash!

"Oh I hate you guys," Belly half-heartedly complained as she tried not to drown.

Jeremiah snickered, "How's the water?"

"Guys, I think I hurt my ankle," Belly called out as her face twisted into a hurt expression.

Scoffing, Eviane simply shook her head as she started to walk back to the house, "Sorry Bells but that worked when we were younger, not now."

Belly groaned defeatedly.

As the boys walked back inside, Eviane passed a beach towel to Belly who climbed out of the pool. Belly accepted it, shivering, "Thank you."

Walking back into the house, they both heard Susannah gasping as she saw the number of boxes littering in the kitchen. "Oh my god, Nat, Laurel, exactly how many boxes did you guys bring? I told you not to bother."

"Your fancy little market doesn't even carry Diet Coke, Beck." Laurel let out as Natalie nodded in agreement.

Belly sheepishly chuckled as Laurel saw her and Eviane sit on the stools, "You're dripping water all over the place, Belly."

Eviane greeted her mom with a kiss on the cheek as Susannah stopped Laurel from scolding Belly.

Sighing wistfully, Susannah turned to Natalie and Laurel, whispering, "They're gorgeous." The two nodded in agreement as they watched their daughters.

"You both have always been lovely, but, oh, honey, look at you guys," Susannah softly spoke.

Belly shook her head as she laughed, "I think I look pretty much the same. It's Evie who looks great."

Shaking her head, Eviane tutted, "No way, have you seen yourself, you look stunning Bells."

"You guys are growing up," Sussanah sighed as she reached out to pat the girls' cheeks, "You're in the bloom."

"Thanks, Susannah," Eviane said as she stood up, reaching out for a banana that sat in the fruit pile. "I'll see you guys later but I believe a certain bed is calling for me to lay down on."

Munching on her banana, Eviane climbed the stairs which led her to her room. Opening the door, she let out a fond smile as she recalled how everything in her room was in the same position. And sitting in the center of her bed was her stuffed toy.

"Hi, Captain Wally, you're looking dapper as always," Eviane commented as she poked the head of the stuffed Walrus.

"Talking to yourself now?" Jeremiah's teasing voice rang as he laid across the bed, picking Captain Wally up and hugging it to himself.

Eviane groaned as she picked her suitcase up to lay on the other side of the bed. No doubt brought into her room by one of the boys.

"And what may have I done to be in your presence, Jere bear," Eviane teased, laughing as Jeremiah groaned at the nickname.

"Can't I just hang out with my best friend?"

"You saw me a month ago Jere," Eviane laughed as she chucked one of her pillows at him.

"Well it was a month too long, now let's go swim before dinner," Jeremiah asked.

"I just got here Jere, what if I was tired?"

Shaking his head, Jeremiah instantly replied, "Nonsense, you can't be tired, I've been wanting to go in the ocean all day, but I've been waiting for you to get here."

Eviane sighed.

"Please," Jeremiah pouted as he brings Captain Wally up to his face, imitating a sad voice, "Pretty please!"

"Fine, screw it, let's swim."

Raising his hands up in a silent cheer, Eviane raised her eyebrow up. "What?" Jeremiah asked.

"Well, I need to change so are you going to get out or," Eviane motioned to the door.

Smirking, Jeremiah wiggled his brows, "Or." He quickly ran out as Eviane threw yet another pillow at his face, the last thing heard was Eviane telling him to ask Belly to come with them.

"Stay good and safe okay, especially if you go out Evie," Daniel reminded Eviane for the umpteenth time. The girl laughed, "Yes papá," as she hugged him goodbye.

Daniel turned to hug his youngest, "Don't give your mamá and your sister a hard time Jules." Julia nodded but muttered, "Where's the fun in that."

Kissing his wife, the latter kids mimicked gagging causing Natalie and Daniel to laugh. "Have fun guys and see you on the fourth of July." A series of goodbyes rung out until Daniel's car vanished into the road.

Taking a hold of Eviane's hand, Jeremiah and her jogged to the pathway which leads them to the beach, "Where's Belly?"

"She went to tell Laurel that she can't come along with her," Jeremiah replied.

The two watched as the sun slightly set down, causing the stunning sunset to shower upon the ocean's horizon. Shades of orange, red, and pink reflected from the ocean's water as the sun hid behind puffs of clouds.

Jeremiah confessed in awe, "I've waited all year for this." Eviane hummed in agreement, eyes not leaving the view in front of her. "Wanna race?" Jeremiah asks with a smirk.

"Now way, no," Eviane declined as she shook her head.

"Oh come on," Jeremiah whined.

Eviane tried to decline again, hesitating, "Your legs are too long now. I can't do that." Seeing Jeremiah's crestfallen look, Eviane then threw her beach towel on the sandy ground that was wrapped around her before heading full speed into the ocean, letting out a laugh she turned around to see a shocked Jeremiah, "Catch up slowpoke."

"You cheater," Jeremiah bellowed, catching up with Eviane who had already entered the beach. "I'm gonna get you."

Letting out a yell, Eviane giggled as she tried to get far away from Jeremiah who started to splash her. Jeremiah grabbed her waist from behind as he tried dunking her into the water. "I'm sorry!" Eviane screamed, defeated.

As Eviane was laughing, pushing the wet hair stuck on her face, she failed to notice Jeremiah staring at her with a soft, fond smile, which then turned into a full grin as Eviane started to splash him. 

she speaks!

daniel and conrad bonding <33 (pls get the pun from the title I BEG YOU.)

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙕𝙀!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

34K 373 49
โ˜†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ, ๐“๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”โ˜† ๐˜/๐ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก...
3.8K 61 15
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’•, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“.~
89.5K 1.3K 50
sequel to "A Not So Hot Girl Summer" "so if I can't be close to you, I'll settle for the ghost of you" Now that the summer was officially over, every...
20.1K 239 15
//๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.// Maddison Conkl...