Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 33

191 46 31
By free_bird_123_

I am looking at the screen and smiling when another message pops up.

I can't help the heat that crawls on my cheeks and I press my legs together suddenly feeling turned on by his messages.

I don't even have enough time to think about what things we might do when Sam abruptly reaches out to grab my phone. I gasp and I am quick enough to slide my finger on the screen but I don't know if the message was cleared or not.

Sara keeps her hand on her baby bump as she leans in to look at the screen.

"Sam, give that back," I say biting my lip.

I am hoping Abir doesn't send another message when my phone dings again. I look at them in disbelief as they look at my phone with so much interest.

"I will be waiting for you." Sam reads out the message and I let out a breath. At least this is some decent message.

"Waiting for what?" Sara looks at me.

"The wink at the end says it all." Sam chuckles. "Can you unlock this for me?"

"Wow. He lets you know before he plans to knock you up." Sara says amused.

"Jeez! Don't say like that." I scrunch my nose. "And no, Sam." I glare at her before I snatch my phone.

"Are you guys planning another baby?" Sam asks curiously.

"We are... working on it," I say slowly.

I definitely want to be pregnant once again and remember all of it. I stopped being on pills last week not that we got time to get intimate at my in-law's place. We had a lot of romantic times but didn't have hot times. It just felt weird to do it at their home even though I know we might have done it there before.

"Very horny couple." Sam laughs. "We are... working on it." She adds imitating me making Sara laugh out cutely.

"CM is turned on all the time," Sara says. "That's all I know. I have always caught them romancing. I wasn't his RK for no reason."

I shake my head rolling my eyes as I sigh. I am not clear if it was a good idea to make them friends, huh!

Can I have my wife over at 7? So that I could love her like I do?

And touch her as I do? Maybe grab some energy drinks for us on the way? ;-)

I close my eyes as I bite back my smile trying not to make a fool of myself in front of them but I am completely failing. I feel the familiar heat on my body, I reach for the water bottle and gulp it in a go.

"Shit! You gotta use the washroom." Sam laughs grabbing some attention.

"Sam, shut up!" I glare at her but she continues to laugh along with Sara who almost chokes on her food.

"I am sorry." Shreya suddenly stands next to me breathing heavily. "I tried to come on time."

"Relax." I frown looking at her heavy breathing.

"Did you run and come all the way?" Sara asks. "Why are you breathless?"

"I think Kunal relaxing there in the car communicates everything." Sam laughs.

Shreya's eyes widen and she looks over her shoulder at the same time I do. I see Kunal sitting in his car through the glass doors of the cafeteria. He looks like he is panting and his eyes move from Shreya to me then he offers me a smile.

I raise my eyebrows amazed at him, his lips lift in a smile before he waves his hand at me and drives off.

"Forget you guys saw anything." Shreya sits down beside me and reaches for the water.

"Can you guys stop?" I frown at Sara and Sam who continue to laugh saying something incoherent between their laughs.

"Make me- stop." Sara laughs keeping her hand on her stomach. "My stomach hurts."

"Why are they laughing?" Shreya asks confused. "I am sure we didn't do any comedy."

"Sam is high on mood swings." I shake my head. "And Sara laughs a lot."

"I am sure I didn't see her laughing so hard before." Shreya smiles.

"I know right." I smile as Sam holds her stomach and tries to catch her breath.

"I don't even know why I am laughing now." Sam lets out a breath.

"You are allowed to laugh as long as you don't make fun of me," I declare.

"And me," Shreya adds after me.

"When is he going to knock you up?" Sam asks Shreya then we watch in disbelief as she and Sara burst out laughing.

"Did she really ask that?" Shreya asks in shock.

"Sorry but no sorry." Sara shakes her head. "This is just so fun."

"You guys are already knocked up." Shreya air quotes the words.

"So, how did all of it happen?" She asks biting back a smile.

Sara and Sam stop for a while and they exchange the look.

"Was it as seductive, boring... tremendous?" She teases them.

I slap my hand on my mouth as I look at their expressions. They look a little stunned. Shreya can be incredible when she likes to, I have always known to never underestimate her.

"Okay. We are forgetting any of this happened." Sara says seriously. "None of them, I repeat, none of them will imagine me and my husband naked."

"I am sorry my imagination is wild." Sam shakes her head. "Someone remove these pictures out of my head."

"Can putting water on your head help?" Sara asks with a frown. "Do whatever. Just- get that out."

"Are you crazy?" Sam rolls her eyes. "Don't do that. Think of something else."

Shreya and I burst out laughing as we watch them trying to figure out something that will make Sam forget her imagination. Sam has a wild imagination, I know and there's nothing she or any one of us can do about it.

"Sorry but no sorry." Shreya laughs as Sara looks at her with a cute pout. "This is just fun."

"Girls!" I breathe out and they all look at me.

"This was a very bad place to have this conversation. More than half of the people have heard us." I say as I look around, some of them are looking at us and smiling while others are laughing and whispering.

Of course, we were laughing so hard!

"I think we should continue when we meet tonight at Foziah's place." Shreya tries to catch her breath.

"Yes!" Sara exclaims and narrows her eyes at Sam. "You better get that out of your head."

"Just forget it, okay?" Sam rolls her eyes. "The more you remind me of it it gets clearer than before." 

"Okay. We are not talking about this again." Sara looks at all of us. "Shake your head your heads, everyone. Let it all go away."

I laugh as we all shake heads like mad people.

Though my smile fades away a little when I realize we were supposed to meet at Foziah's home at seven p.m. and at the same time my husband plans a night for us.

"Everyone is coming, right?" Sara asks as we eat.

"Yes," Sam says. "Neha said to me she'll join at eight as soon as she gets free."

"I am excited." Sara cheers.

Yeah, I am excited. Girls enjoying is fun, I know, and I haven't been to any of these invitations because I didn't have a lot of friends before. Sam, Shreya, and I always stayed together so we didn't have sleepovers or something like that.

But at the same time, it's been so long since Abir and I had some private time. I look at all of them feeling a little bad that I am about to destroy their plans.

If I tell them now they won't leave me so I decided to drop a message after I get home. I leave the office at 5:30 and grab some energy drinks for us on the way.

My mother-in-law has been dropping and picking up Arya and Aryan all week so I know they are at my in-law's place now. We didn't plan to get home today and everyone is probably expecting us to get there after work.

I call my mother-in-law on the way and talk with my children for a while then I let my mother-in-law know we might not be able to make it there tonight because we are a little busy and I am sure she caught up on what I meant when she replied, Have fun!

Abir is troublesome! I have to deal with everyone teasing me all alone by myself. It's not like I make love to myself. Someone, please go tease him he should get all red.

I let out a breath as I get inside the home. It's silence all around and I hear soft music coming from upstairs. I remove my heels to not make any noise as I follow the music.

I raise my eyebrows when I realize it's coming from the open terrace. I take each step slowly not to make any noise. His sharp ears are irritating.

I stand at the side of the sliding doors that open to the terrace. It's starting to get dark and I carefully peep through the curtains.

And then I see him.

He's standing there with candles in his hands and he's singing along as the music plays. I let my eyes drop down to his chest, he's shirtless and I love that only I get this view of him.

His arms flex as he arranges the candles around the area. I bite my lip feeling all hot and bothered just by his view. He looks so hot only in his dressed black pants.

I pull away quickly when he is about to turn around. I run up to my room all I want to do right now is just go inside and be with him... let him do whatever he wants but I won't go just like that when he is making efforts.

I would like to get dressed for him. I didn't get those sexy dresses to keep in my wardrobe. I grab the dress and look at it. I haven't dressed for any men before, I would get dressed for myself. I know he would love me in any dress I wear but I still hope I blow up his mind even though he saw that dress.

I grab my phone to drop a message in the group not wanting anyone to wait for me.

I sigh as I set the phone aside and rush to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I get out of the bathroom wearing my robe and I reach out to dry my hair with the hairdryer. I can hear the music playing and it just makes me excited all over again.

I brush my hair then grab my dress. It's a white satin spaghetti strap, V-neck mini short dress that comes just above my knees and hugs my curves perfectly making me feel sexy.

I struggle with zipping and I sigh frustrated and sit on the bed. I am not about to go ask Abir to zip me up.

I catch the glimpse of my phone screen lighting up with messages, I grab it, and as expected I have a lot of messages in the group.

I exit the app knowing this conversation is going to go on all night until they all get to a conclusion or something.

I google how to zip up myself all alone by myself and there are a few steps I have to follow. I take a ribbon tie it to the safety pin then fasten it to the opening on the zipper pull.

I slip into the dress and swung my hand behind to take hold of the ribbon. I pull it up with one hand while the other hand holds my dress. I unfasten the pin as soon as the zipper is locked.

Huh! Why do some ladies struggle with their hands to zip up knowing it's not possible to do at all?

I let my look be natural because I know in no time the makeup would be devastated anyway. So I just apply some nude lipstick to go with the look.

I put the butterfly pendant chain around my neck and wear a pair of diamond earrings. Brush my hair one more time and let them flow down my shoulders before I wear my heels.

Then I grab the energy drinks from the fridge and stride toward the open terrace. I can hear my phone ringing in my room it's probably Abir calling or any of my friends.

My heart starts beating fast as I slide the door open, the cold breeze hits my face as soon as I step inside and Abir turns around holding his phone against his ear.

And then our eyes lock.

The music seems distant to me, I am not even able to look at the beautiful surroundings. His eyes hold me captive and I can feel the tension between us.

It's as if a spell is cast on us. I have never felt these feelings before. I feel a lot of emotions at the moment as I look at him. My chest explodes with love for him as he looks at me dumbfounded. Even though I accepted so many things there are times I can't believe he is my husband.

It's cold out here and I shudder a little wrapping my arms around myself. The look in his eyes is a little indescribable to me. He looks stunned, pleased and there's also a look of disbelief on his face.

And then his eyes trail down my body before he looks up at me again. I watch as he lets out a breath and runs his hand through his hair and shakes his head.

Suddenly all the cold I feel disappears into the air when he takes three long strides and puts his arms around me. I am taken by surprise and I can feel the heat all over my body as he breathes in me before he presses a kiss on my neck making my insides shudder with pleasure.

❊❊

How was it?

Don't ask me how much it took for me to do that message thing! 😂😭

It took a lot of time for that and yeah as usual I was stuck with the romance even though I couldn't finish it in this chapter.

Uncomfortable people might skip because I am not sure yet how I am writing. lol.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 5.5K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...
2M 107K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
32.2K 1.6K 17
What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself some beautiful moments and some unpleasan...
58.4K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...