The Monster's Son (One Piece)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Big Mom is known to give birth to many children. However, this child is one of Big Mom favorite along with Ka... More

Charlotte Family
Charlotte Family Part II
Charlotte Family Part III
Charlotte Family Part IV
Charlotte Family Part V
Info Of Charlotte Y/N
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter I◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter II◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter III◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IV◇◇◇◇◇◇
Should Y/N Charlotte get married?
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter V◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IX◇◇◇◇◇◇
♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter X♤♤♤♤♤♤
Donquixote Doflamingo(Joker) Crew
Donquixote Doflamingo Crew: Part II
◇◇◇◇◇◇ Chapter XI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
🍋◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇🍋
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇◇◇
♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter XX♤♤♤♤♤♤
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVII◇◇◇◇◇◇
💠💙What gender should the baby be?🌸💗
Baby Names
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIX◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VI◇◇◇◇◇◇

5.7K 115 7
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

It's been about a week since Y/N was waiting for Viola to come here. Before, she came here to Tottoland he was asking his older sisters what do girls mostly enjoy to do with their significant other so he may have an idea what they would like. He made a small list on what he and Viola should do, including of him asking her to spend time with his family so she may get used to them being around her.

Right now he was in the training room, using the sword his older sister, Smoothie, gave him on his 12th birthday. He was making some improvements on his tactics of when his opponents would make. Katakuri was in the room with him as he made a Mochi 'dummy' so he can use it as his opponent or the time being. Y/N didn't want it but didn't say anything as told him to use armament Haki on it so it's more durable.

Y/N: Hey *pants* Kata *pants* when do you think Viola would come here? I was panting heavily as I was battling with this Mochi 'dummy' for the last 3 hours non-stop. I decided to stop and take a quick break before going back. I walked over to bench and sat there drinking water to cool off.

Katakuri: I don't know Y/N. Maybe today as it has been a week now. It's rather strange to hear you talk about this women when barely know her and you're already getting some "dates" for you and her.

Y/N: I suppose so...I mean I was focusing on this family benficals and I'm getting married so I'm still benefiting my family and you know I'm no good on this whole thing. But I'm getting advice and if this goes well then...I'm happy! I looked up at Katakuri smiling at him. I stood up and was about to start my training once more til the door busted open.

Guard 5: Sir Y/N!! Sir Katakuri!! Miss Viola has finally arrived at Whole Cake Island, Tottoland!! As well as Perospero, Daifuku and Mont-d'Or. They have docked the ship and heading to the castle sir! I saluted to both men as Young master Y/N has a smile on his face.

Y/N: Really!?!? Kata! Viola is here at Tottoland! Guess we're cutting this training session short today. I must leave and prepare myself for my future bride. Thank you for the information, you're dismissed.

The castle guard nodded and began to leave the room. Y/N was collecting his training materials and began to leave the room. He said his goodbyes to Katakuri as he gave a brief one in return.

Y/N's room

Y/N was in the shower to get rid of the odor from his training. He was finally going to meet her again but now he was going to see her for his entire life. He got out the shower, grabbed a towel and dried himself off and wrapping the towel on his lower half. He opened the door and went over to his closet to pick an outfit to give himself a good impression or just wear what he usually wears.

Y/N: They always said that a good impression leaves a good mark for the person they are meeting but I want her to see me how I really am. Dammit I didn't think this would so damn difficult. *sighs* you know what..I'm going to wear how Kata usually wears. Yeah! I'll go with that.

(Just go with this outfit and think of Katakuri's vest along or you just think of it with the shirt and just the vest and pants. You're choice)

Y/N was looking at himself in pride on what he was wearing. He may get a scolding from his sisters but he didn't care. They can scold him when he finishes talking to his future wife and spending time with her. He began to leave the room and head to the main one of it all.

The throne room

Viola was standing patiently for Y/N as she was surrounded by many of Big Mom's children. She encountered him once when he was lost and needed directions to head to somewhere close. She was scared, dead scare, that she saw standing right now. She didn't Y/N was a Charlotte when they were talking for a quick moment. But she guessed it was her fault for not asking in the first place.

Viola: Why didn't I ask when I had the chance!!? It was so obvious that he was a Charlotte. He looks exactly like her. When I first met him, yes he was attractive and all but....

After 2 minutes they heard the door open and everyone turned or lifted their heads to see the one and only Y/N Charlotte walking in the room with pride. Viola couldn't help herself but blush slight as the shirt(or no shirt, your preference) as it snugged tightly around his body perfectly, showing his abs and pectorals.

Y/N: I apolgize for coming late. I wanted to impress my future wife a little. I smirked when my siblings just groan, sighed and shook their heads at me. I stood beside Viola and looked at her as I smiled at her. It's a pleasure to meet again, Miss Viola.

Viola: I-Its a pleasure to meet you too Y/N. God dammit, even with a shirt on he looks so perfectly fit from anyone's point of view.

Big Mom: Ma,Ma,Ma! As you all know. Y/n is getting married to Viola and the wedding will be in a week n
'n' half. Meaning Y/N you have some time with Viola as she has time for herself before the wedding will be set. Understood.

Everyone: Yes, Mama!!

Y/N: Well then. I turned over to look at Viola as she looked at me. I grabbed one of her hands into mine and intertwined it. I saw a faint blush from this but I shrugged it off. Me and Viola will be taking off and take a small stroll and be back before dinner or after. Bye!!~ I started to walk off while dragging Viola behind me. She was shouting incoherent words when j was dragging her.

Cornstarch: Mama tell us. Why did you choose this women to be the bride of our dear brother?

Maple: Yes, it doesn't make sense to us. Why not the women that is probably related, I think, to Kaido Mama or someone better?

Big Mom: Even though, our weddings are arranged and you may not know them fully before you do now but this relation is I talked to Doflamingo, in a way, and got Viola. He mentioned her one time when he was giving me his report from Dressrosa.

Newichi: I see Mama, but does have something useful or at least in skills. We can not have a useless person in this family.

Newsan: Yes, if they are useless brother Y/N knows how to deal with people like them. Maybe he'll even let us do it to them.

Big Mom: She isn't useless from what Y/N was mentioning. He said she has a devil fruit called "Giro-Giro no Mi". She's able to see through solid objects and read other people's mind or/and memories. She be useful when we are doing something or if someone were to betray us.

The children nodded and wonder what Y/N and Viola were up to or where they went off to.

At the top of a hill

Y/N was carrying Viola bridal style up the hill as he thought she wouldn't like to walk up the hill in her heels. He learned this with one of his sisters when he was asking for advice. They said that it's respectful and shows that you care, saying when girls wear heels they don't tend to like walking up the hill with heels on. They like to be carried up instead. The moment they both reached up to the giant hill he looked at Viola and carried her which caught her off guard.

She was saying that he didn't need to do this and to pit her down automatically. But Y/N ignored what she was saying and continued to walk up hill anyways. She knew that he probably wouldn't listen and leg it be. She was decided whether or not to lay her head on his chest. She slowly did and for some strange reason....she felt secured and safe with him. He looked down at her and smiled. He saw the picnic his siblings set up when they heard the news that she was coming.

Y/N: And here we are Viola. I gently put down Viola and set her on her feet. I grabbed her hand and showed her the picnic my siblings set up for us.

Viola: Y/N put me down gently and looked where he was showing me. I gasped at the small sight. A picnic...he set up a picnic.

Y/N: My sisters say that you might enjoy a picnic. So that's what we're doing right now. Come, let's go sit down. I pulled Viola's hand dragging her once more and sitting down. She sat across from me.

Viola: This is so nice Y/N...I didn't really expect this from the infamous "Merciless Y/N" but yet here we are.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yes, j suppose so but I wanted to do something simple for us because based on what my older sisters said it better to take it slow before going fast. So I hope this is suitable for your likening.

Viola: *chuckles softly* Yes, this is suitable for my likening. Thank you Y/N, I appreciate this. I then see Y/N grab a small candy sweet and place it near my mouth.

Y/N: Say "ahh~" I grabbed a small chocolate carmel and placed it near Viola's mouth. I see her slowly opening her mouth and I slide in the small chocolate inside her mouth.

Viola: Dammit, I started to feel blood rush up to my cheeks from this small contact. I saw him give off a small smile at me. I continued to feel blood rush up to me and I couldn't help but smile back.

Viola decided to do the same action he did for her. She grabbed a random piece of chocolate and neared it to his mouth. She saw him open his mouth and slides in th chocolate into him. She smiled at his cheeks getting a bit chubby, she had to restrain herself from pinching it. They talked for a while enjoying each other's company.

They were so caught up into each other's conversation that they didn't realize that it was getting rather late. Y/N was looking at the sunset and knew it was time to go home but he remembered that Angel said that girls like to watch sunsets so he decide to do it. He sat near Viola to point of them touching shoulders. Viola stared at him for a moment and looked at the sunset.

In Dressrosa she wouldn't really watch the sunset as she was mainly constantly getting busy with "Joker" and his damn plans. This was her first time watching a sunset, even more watching it with someone else. She enjoyed, she enjoyed the view of it, the colors that were radiating itself. She unconsciously placed her head on Y/N's shoulder and Y/N felt it. He looked down at her and smiled seeing that he was making progress on their first "date". He put his arm around her shoulder making them even closer to each other.

It was peaceful between them two, the silence was comfortable. Y/N knew they had to leave sooner or later even though he didn't want too. He sighed and Viola caught this, she probably also realized that they have to head back to the castle. He unwrapped his arm from Viola and stood up. He took off some excess dirt off his pants and looked at Viola. He put out his hand out to Viola which she took. He hoisted up and pulled her close. His hand on her waist and one on her hand. They were close to the point of them almost touching noses.

Viola: So close!! And I know i can feel blood rushing up to my face to a deep shade of red. His eyes are the same color but just a bit dark and his lips look so perfect. Wait a minute.... dammit Viola, get it together!!!?! I pulled away slightly but he still hold onto my hand.

Y/N: Were you uncomfortable what I did? Or was it your personal space? Viola's face was definitely red, she looked my way still having a red face.

Viola: What!? Oh, no!! You didn't made uncomfortable what you did. Am the personal space don't worry it wasn't you. I placed my other hand on his chest and dammit it felt so right.... he was...smirking!? Smirking right me!! And dammit it was so hot!?!

Y/N: That's good. I don't want to make my wife uncomfortable with what I do. We should go head back to the castle and you wouldn't mind sleeping with me would you?

Viola: Huh!?! Sleeping together!? Uh...I suppose not...butbis it possible to out some pillows between us just or now..he nodded and went up to pick me up in bridal style again. We were about to go until I remembered the picnic. Wait! What about the picnic basket?

Y/N: Hmm? Oh, that. Don't worry, I'll get that. I dropped Viola down gently and grabbed the small dagger Pudding gave me hours ago. I lifted up my shirt up slight and made a small cut on my back and I thought of just small whip of  blood(just think of it as water whip but into a tail) came out and grab the basket. Inwaled back to Viola and she a face of shock. I chuckled at this and picked her up once more and began to walk back to the castle.

Timeskip: Night Time

Y/N was change into a different sleepwear, and by that he just takes off his shirt and puts on comfortable pants. Just like Viola requested to put pillows between them. She was taking a shower and one Y/N siblings gave her a different sleepwear so she may sleep in it. She got out the shower and she still can't believe that she was going to sleep with Y/N. She walked out and saw him placing pillows between them. Y/N felt someone staring and saw Viola looking at him.

Y/N: Ah, you're out. Just like you wanted, I have placed pillows between us and when you start feeling more comfortable with me I'll take off the pillows. Now let's head to sleep, it's late. I got inside the covers and I saw in the corner Viola going to the other side and went inside the covers as well. Goodnight Viola Charlotte..

Viola burned a deep shade of red when he called her name but added his late name to it. She hid herself with her pillow and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 123 20
The Youmu-Youmu no mi. A fruit named after a demon said to be sealed inside of it. A fruit eaten by a child desperate to escape from the shackles of...
58.2K 1.4K 19
Not only Coby, Hancock, and Bartolomeo who fans over Luffy,it turns out that also some people secretly fans over Luffy! warning: OOC Bad grammars Bxb...
345K 7.9K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
51.2K 1.6K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...