It has always been you (✔)

By Rose9972

Empty hearts, merry eyes; Thin line and pure feelings. It is a tale of two hearts . It is a tale of their f... More

Prologue
❤1❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
❤7❤
❤8❤
❤9❤
❤10❤
❤11❤
❤12❤
❤13❤
❤14❤
❤️15❤️
❤️16❤
❤17❤
❤18❤
❤19❤
❤20❤
❤️21❤️
❤️23❤️
❤️24❤️
❤️25❤️
❤️26❤️
❤️27❤️
❤️28❤️
❤29❤
❤30❤
❤31❤
❤32❤
❤33❤
❤34❤
❤35❤
❤️Epilogue❤️

❤️22❤️

4.6K 192 15
By Rose9972

VEER

"Are you ready? " I asked knocking on my room door.

"Just five minutes" Here we go again. For the last half an hour I am asking if she is ready or not and every time she says the same thing 'Five minutes'.
If she needs more time she can gladly take but at least she can tell me she will be needing more time instead of giving me this lollipop of damn five minutes.

I huffed in annoyance and sat on the chair outside waiting for her.

Everyone in her family is so sweet except her scary brother and dhokla friend, I don't know whom my witch of a wife has taken after.

You were excited to get married right? Now deal with the shit.

Just shut up that was my immature self who was all horses for getting married.

I would have taken my laptop with me only if I knew it was going to take so much time for her. My family has already reached the venue. It was just two of us left.
I had no other choice than to stare at the beautiful white wall of my house to kill the time.

It was more than five minutes now and I decided to knock on the door. Although I was pretty sure of the answer I still dared to get up and walk myself to the door. I lifted my hand to knock when the door opened revealing a magnificent Suhani.

She... She... She was looking enchanting in the blue gown that had golden work on it. She was not looking less than a Queen. She blinked innocently looking at me and I was gone. My hands were itching to snake around her waist. She didn't tell me she would look this gorgeous when she told me she will need more five minutes every time. Now I feel it was worth waiting for her.
"Sorry for making you wait" She uttered and my gaze slid down to her lips from her eyes. The luscious pink lips were making it hard for me to control myself. The urge to just squeeze her body in mine was making me go crazy.

No... No... Behave yourself Veer you can't scare her.

Pulling myself mercilessly out of a daze, I gave her a curt nod and walked to my car.

She followed behind walking gracefully holding her gown, I opened the door for her and she thanked me before taking her seat.

Even with the AC on it was hot inside the car. There was only silence in the car and tension in the air. I drove speedily as much as I could to reach the venue faster. She was fidgeting with her fingers and nervously looking out the window. The drive was awkward for both of us.

As soon as we reached the Venue, I jumped out of the car and breathe in relief. I helped her out and we entered the venue.

Our family welcomed us with loud cheers and made us sit on the sofa kept on the stage.

And then it started again. The existence of relatives I didn't even know of came and showered us with blessings and gifts. I was smiling like a clown throughout the show. My cheeks hurt because of smiling, my back hurt from sitting so long and my eyes were almost blind due to raining pictures. I looked at her she too looked tired but of course, kept her happy mask before everyone. I just wanted the function to end as soon as possible. Argh! When I say I hate parties and functions, I really mean it.
I am never going to marry again.

"Enjoying? " Sakshi asked with an excited smile.
I wasn't pretty sure about us but she was enjoying it as hell. I nodded at her.

" Perfect! Now you will enjoy it more " She winked at me and ran somewhere.

"What do you mean? " My words kept hanging in the air as she left on her toes.

Before I could even know she was back with a mischievous grin on her face. I was alarmed, She meant she was going to enjoy it not me. Soon a desi Punjabi music started playing at full volume making me go deaf.

She came to us and dragged us in the middle.

The hell!

I tried to have a word with her but she was hell-bent on making us both dance at the loud beats.

Bloody Noise pollution!

I thought Suhani will also say No and then Sakshi would not have a choice instead of letting us go but my hard luck. Suhani was already fascinated with the song. She matched her moves with Sakshi and kept grooving to the songs that kept changing. I was standing there dumbfounded. Was not she tired?
Every time I think I know her better, she surprises me.

Did I mention how cute she looked while dancing? She has always been crazy about dance. I remember her participating in intra-school dance competitions and winning trophies for our school. Then she was Bharatnatyam trained, I never knew she could also dance to peppy numbers. She was absolutely killing it.

Soon the relatives too joined and it turned out to be a crazy night. I kept standing there clapping with a smile pasted on my face.

Everyone was dancing and enjoying...Dadu was twirling Suhani and she was giggling.

Something caught my eye...Taking advantage of the dim lights a man from the crowd was continuously staring at Suhani's back and attempted to touch her a few times.

My blood boiled...how dare he thought of touching my wife?

I will bloody kill him.

Who the bloody hell invited this leech?

In no time Suhani was in my arms...She looked shocked at me and Dadu smirked. Only if he knew about that man he would have killed him with his bare hands.

I pulled her into me...and glared at that man who looked scared as I already signaled our security to throw him out not before treating him well.

I would have ripped him apart but I don't want to spoil everyone's mood.

I looked at Suhani who was still looking at me shocked by my actions...In those dim lights...her eyes were shining brightly...I can't tell how ethereal she was looking ... more Beautiful than my imgination. I twirled her once and pulled her again in my arms.

As my hands moved on her body her eyes widened...she looked so cute I was scared I would end up eating her as dessert. In one Swift motion, I opened her lush black hair.

Which were in a loose and messy bun...Her hairs cascade down covering her bare back

I don't want anyone to look at what is mine now. My every action was making her breath faster...and I am enjoying it so much.

When it got too crowded I just dragged them both out.

They could have got hurt. Suhani made a frown looking at me while Sakshi glared at me for running her dance.

"Sakshi, did you know they have got gol gappa? " I asked the food addict and saw a glint of betrayal in her eyes. Seems nobody told her about her favorite snack. She quickly ran to the good counter leaving me alone with my glaring wife.

"What? " I asked her in a bored tone.

"I was enjoying myself there" She huffed in annoyance but I pretended to ignore her.

" Let's have dinner" I held her hand and started walking behind Sakshi strolling along with Suhani.

"Arrogant pig" I heard her mutter under her breath.

Pig? She could have at least said arrogant handsome husband.

We sat at the table set for us. At least something was good in this whole function drama. We got to have tasty food. I was about to take a bite of Naan somebody interrupted me, "Sir, feed your wife"

Damnit!

At least let us have our food in peace.

We fed each other and that man desperately took our pictures.
I don't understand who would want to look at us while having food that too in a picture. It was so illogical that I wanted to smack someone's face.

As soon as he left both of us sighed in relief.

Then we had our dinner in peace.

We were again made to sit like a showpiece and the second round of gifting was going on. Although I was hell bored, for the sake of the family I was sitting there ruining my back for life.

There was some dance performance going on when suddenly the lights went off and a spotlight focused on a man whose only back could be seen.

Was it the part of the dance performance?

"Congratulations! brother" He turned around and I could no longer feel the floor beneath me. I least expected him to be present here...I heard her gasp beside me. He slowly walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug...I was too stunned to react.

He came out of the hug and then passed a smile to her. I looked at her to find uncertain expressions on her face.

Was she still in contact with him?
Is he still close to her and here like a fool I was dreaming about our happily ever after?
I again got myself fooled.

They say right Once a cheater always a cheater.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy Janamashtami to all who are celebrating❤❤✨✨.

*******
Suhani's dress (Credit :- Pinterest)

Editor :- its_chahat_here ❤✨

Thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.6K 36
This is Sahil and Pranati's story.💖❤️ P.S.: This is the third book in the 'Singhania series'. I recommend you to read the first two books. 'A tale o...
47.1K 6.6K 41
She embodies precisely what every boy desires in a partner-the epitome of 'beauty and brains.' He is the kind of guy every girl envisions-intelligent...
73.1K 3.2K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
1M 48.3K 148
This is the a short story collection book. it contains the stories of all the junior Singhanias. P.S.: I do not own any images. They belong to the ri...