Stay Fearless

By NoMadLively

A girl chosen to be a Don's wife! A girl is taught to survive Finds friends Family Changes everyone aroun... More

The 'Mother' Part 1
'Mother' Part 2
Training/ Dogs Part 3
Training part 2 / Part 4
Deals with a Traitor Part 5
High school/ Sucks Part 6
Friends Part 7
Fun just Beginning Part 8
Date Night /Part 9
The Date Part 11
The fall Part 12
Kat and Dogs Part 13
High School Blues part 1 begins Part 14
High School blues part 2 Part 15
Trouble in Paradise 16
The Hollow Entrance Part 17
Drama & Don!! Part 18
Before the Masquerade Part 19
Masquerade Part 20
Masquerade 2 Part 21
Seeing the Don! Part 22
Fights and Kisses Part 23
Betrayal and Heat Part 24
Fight/Love/Libra Part 25
Fight/Love/Libra Part 2 (26)
' War' -Part 27
Pain and Suffering Part 28
Her & Him Part 29
Him and Her Again Part 30
Katharine and The end Part 31
Waking up!!! Part 32

Date!! Part 10

17 2 0
By NoMadLively

As she walked passed us with the wine glass she had just refilled. "You look great but baby you look like your ready for a Tupperware party?" Jillian laughed but stopped when I looked at her. "Mom what the heck is the dress code for a Tupperware party? How would you know?" Jillian looked at us with humor in her eyes and a smile on her face. "Girl I'm a mom. I know everything?" Please I rolled my eyes. "I saw that!" and walked toward the door and opened it. 

"What are you doing here Ryker?" Wait I thought it was Wyatt-oh crap." I ran for my room and closed the door and ran tot he closet and tore it open. I quickly grabbed an outfit and slapped on some deodorant, some lipstick and eyeshadow. I finally finished with some perfume and glowing cream that made my face look amazing and my makeup on point. As I licked my lips and smacked my lipstick. I walked over to the door and opened it and screamed.

 "Omg Ryker!" I screamed and shook my head. "Sorry pretty girl!" he whispered and looked me in the eye before, he looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You dress up for me pretty girl!" he leaned down and whispered. " You look good enough to eat!" Omg I pushed him away. "I don't think so" and got up in his face. "My goodies isn't near anyone till I get a ring playboy!" he smiled. "I like the fighter spirit." As he spoke. I saw two men behind him. They looked concerned but just looked at each other then back at us. 

"Your men are getting worried?" he looked back then at me. "They wouldn't touch you. Besides I  wouldn't wanna get blood on the carpet." he winked and stepped back. "Get your coat? We got a date to get to?" he looked at his watch and smiled. 

He stepped back and I smiled. "I expect Lobster!" walking pass him as he leaned back against the wall. "I'd buy you caviar if you want? I'll even get it dipped in gold" I laughed. "That sounds degusting! Like I'd eat fish eggs."  He laughed at my retort. "You're perfect!" I rolled my eyes. "Yes I can imagine a woman who can think for herself instead of Barbie who wants Boba drinks and tiny dogs." Jillian stared at me.

 "Whoa momma! Stop trying to one up me?" he said as she stood there with her hands on her hips. "What?" I said to her. "You look like a juicy steak and the men are gonna be hungry!" I laughed. "Omg what?" I said. Men-hungry. Please and Ryker stood near the table. "It's true! I'd  cut their fingers off." Ewe. "That's gross Ryker" He smiled and looked me over. "Then don't let them touch you." He spoke besides my ears. His breathe tickled my ear.

"Get away?" I said pushing him back. "Whatever you say pretty girl!" As Jillian stepped closer to me she pulled toward the door. The two men stepped back and let us by. "Thanks!" I said to them. They nodded "Ma'am!" One of the men must of did something behind me. "Look at her again. I'll cut your eyes out and send them to your mom" he said with a low stern voice. He was mad. I turned back as Ryker stared daggers at his man. The man looked at the ground. He was shaking with fear. "Ryker!" I called out to him. Ryker looked back at me and smiled. 

"We'll talk later" and walked away. He was staring at the man.

 "Sir I apologize. This will never happen again?" he shoved him into the wall. "I know!" he spat and stared at him. "If it did happen I'd kill you!" Then walk by him. The man gulped and coughed on a choke.  The man was shaking uncontrollable as a stain renewed the front of his pants and a liquid puddled around his shoes.

 "Are you peeing on my floor?" I said as the man stared at me and back at Ryker. "What?" Ryker asked. "He's peeing?" he turned back and stared at the ground. "Clean it up?" the man ran for the bathroom. "Do you need help?" The man stopped and stared at me. "No ma'am but thank you" he nodded as I bit my lip. "Okay" Ryker shook his head. I couldn't allow this man to suffer though.

 "Ryker help him please?" he looked at me and back at the man.

 "You help him?" The other man nodded and said "Jake I'll help you?" The man looked embarrassed and completely alone in the face of a dragon. He was terrified of Ryker. This wasn't good. " Ryker get him out of here now!" he looked at Jake and back at me. "Jake your gone!" the man nodded and fled up the stairs. The door slammed before I could get a word out. Literally this man took off like he was the front runner of the Olympics. 

"Wow he ran faster then the flash?" The other man laughed and Ryker said "Yeah he'd be great in the Olympics" That's literally what I just thought. The other man and Ryker I guess were on speaking terms and friends. "So are you guys friends?" he smiled and the guard laughed. "Yes we're besties" Ryker sat on the desk. "Oh please we aren't friends. We're cousins!" he winked and the guard tilted his head. "She thought you treated me special?" Ryker looked up "I never treat a guard who not my family good. They aren't allowed to talk?" I choked. "What?" he smiled  the guard laughed. "Omg girl your easy!" I pinched my nose. "You wish!" and Ryker leaned back. 

"Whenever you want it baby" he winked and I walked off sighing. "Men are pigs!" they both laughed behind me. "So what's your name?" Grabbing a coke behind me Jillian sat down next to me. "Are you ready? I smiled "Why are you tired of waiting?" I smiled and leaned back. He looked at me "I'd wait forever because you're mine!" he said. 

"I belong to no one!" I sat in a tone that meant I wasn't kidding. The solider laughed. 

"Wow she's a firecracker. I can see why you like her?" I looked at the solider "Your name?" He laughed and Ryker looked at him then me. "Tell her?" the solider looked at his boss. "It's Thomas!" and I shook my head. "Thomas doesn't sound Russian?" he laughed harder. "I'm a solider no a future don!" he said as he stood up as the doorbell rang. 

"That's him!" Jillian freaked and the solider stared at her. "She's cute!" he said as she walked to the door. "She's taken!" he stared after and looked back at me. "Well there's no ring on her hand. So she's available!" he leaned back and drank his drink. "She'll come around" he whispered to Ryker. 

"Don't mess up my date?" Ryker stared at Thomas and all he could do was laugh. "Like I could" he stood up. He moved closer to me and leaned down "Step back!" he looked at me as his eyes twinkled and his lips turned up in a smile. "Don't worry pretty girl. I only got all good intentions" he winked and stepped back. "Let's go?" he stood tall and held out his hand and I took it. I knew I was gonna be in trouble. I was diving head first into a date I was not ready for. He was a man. I've never even dated before. I was so-so screwed. I walked to the door as it rang once more. As i walked closer I heard Jillian talking to someone. Then I saw him.

 "Hey Andy!" he stopped and looked back at me "Haha funny one!" He moved around Jillian "Oh Jilly Bean she looks as good as you but your ass is fire" he said with a wink. I heard a slight growl come from behind me. "I wouldn't say that again!" Omg really. "Oh macho man. He's a friend" I slapped his chest lightly. It was like slapping a wall. He was all muscle. "Wow your like a wall." He smiled. "I work out baby" he said as Jillian choked on her drink. "Really let me see?" she joked. Wyatt eyed her. "That's not funny" he said "Chill out macho jr" she winked at  me.

 "Omg there both jealous-they can be in a band" they laughed. "Yes but there is already a Jonas brothers band" they snapped their fingers and looked heartbroken in annoying way. "Shut up!" Jillian said with a smile. "Like you could be Nick-Please?" I rolled my eyes. He gasped and Ryker laughed. "I'm hotter!" Wyatt said "Yes if we blinded you with a hood of Andy berserk!"

 Jillian said with a humorous laugh. "What is with you guys obsession's with that guy?" he asked as we exited the house and the door closed behind us. Hitting the alarm as we saw what sat in the driveway. Have you seen him-he's hot as hell?" Jillian laughed as Wyatt stared daggers at her. "Omg!" As we walked out I saw what had to be the nicest SUV sitting there. It was a Ferrari SUV. The SUV was amazing as Ryker opened the door and we got in. I finally was able to relax. I breathed in and out. "So how's Barbie?" I asked him. He slide in next to me and sighed. "Really you gotta mention her?" I laughed. "It was funny!" he shook his head.

 "She's tight!" as he spoke I could he regretted it as soon as it came out of his mouth. "Nice maybe she can be your date?" and turned to open the door. I was annoyed now. I mean how dare he bring that up. Why would he do that? It kept going through my head over and over. "I am sorry!" he whispered and held my hand. I looked back at me and nodded. "Don't mention it again." He smiled. "Same goes for you pretty girl. You gotta deal!" he nodded and stared at me. 

"Got it!" he started the car and drove out of the driveway and into the street. It was a nice night. The stars were shining and the moon was high in the sky and I just knew the man was smiling down at me. 

This is the outfit Libra is wearing!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.5K 30
๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
6.3M 136K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
9.5K 183 36
Unwanted love๐ŸŒ I put little mafia characteristic in hero not much๐Ÿฅฒ
38.6K 1.2K 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ