Lucifer's daughter

Από Dominion4ever

(This is only a story please don't get mad) After Lucifer was sent to hell he ended up living in hell and end... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

279 1 0
Από Dominion4ever

Lucifer's POV

I sat on the rock with my toddler who is running around the rock while I watch "Brielle" . She came to me with a smile "Yes dada". I picked her up from the ground "Ready to see Michael and the new baby?" . She nodded I held her in my chest with both hands flying to heaven going inside I looked for tea room where Michael is in once I found the room I opened the door seeing Michael sitting up on a bed holding a bundle in his arms I looked at his eyes he was exhausted and tired Michael saw me and brielle and smiles a tired exhausted smile "Hey thanks for coming" . I took brielle to see the new baby Michael lifted the blanket so she can see the baby crying "Say hello to Philip" . Michael gave brielle the baby boy "The others are cleaning the rest up". I went pale"rest?" He nodded as the midwives gave Michael 2 more babies I was shocked "I gave birth to triplets" . I couldn't believe my eyes 3 babies? At once I just stared at the crying babies who looks like their dad "Aren't my babies beautiful?" I nodded one of the babies looked at me "Hi there little one".

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

My Sin Από XxMeixiangxX

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

1.7M 68.3K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
14.6K 397 45
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
Rebirth of a star general |LK| Από sashh

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

13.5K 172 123
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
An Impossible Deception Από Erica Jennings

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

1.4M 42.5K 35
FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON. To save her family's reputation, Isabella must impersonate her twin sister to deceive her sister's husband in a scheme that d...