His Mark On Me

由 MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... 更多

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

His Mark On Me Chapter 14

7.7K 515 45
由 MrsCassey

4/28/2015

Currently #110 In Werewolf as of 4/28/2015 (Wow Thanks)

Chapter 14

Jaiden

"What do you mean he's gone" I paced around Reid's empty room trying to figure out where the hell he went. First Ebony and now my brother, what the fuck is going on?

"I came to check on him like I normally do and noticed he was gone. I am just as shocked as you, he never leaves this place. I checked the whole clinic and Jaiden, Reid is gone.

"Did anyone see him at the boarders?"

"I asked and you know how good your brother was at sneaking off territory."

"Reid was the best Tracker in this pack. He is the son of an Alpha but also a warrior at heart." I don't know where he could be, but now I got two people to find. Walking out of the clinic Dr. Butler called my name. I already know what he's going to ask me and I still had no answer's for him.

"I was wondering if you had any news on finding Ebony."

"I'm sorry Dr. Butler but my men are still looking for her." He broke down in front of me and I didn't know how to comfort him, hell I was suffering myself.

"How can she just disappear? Why would she leave and not say something." He wiped his eyes. "Maybe I was just to hard on her, pushing her into being something she wasn't ready for. Her mother is so dis-trout and her brothers are trying to be strong but I know they miss her too."

"Trust me Doc as soon as I get news on Ebony I will let you and your family know. Now if you will please excuse me I also have to find my brother." I tried to walk pass him but he stopped me.

"Reid is missing also." Dr. Butler questioned me with venom in his voice.

"Yes."

"Do you think he's with my daughter?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I know them two have been hanging around each other a lot, and I also know about your brothers reputation. If my Daughter is in danger I have the right to know."

"Reid would never hurt Ebony."

"I heard about what happened to his mate and how he went crazy. You think I want Ebony to be the next victim?"

I growled and tightened my fist, my nails were extended and now cutting through my skin. I could feel the blood in my hands, this man was going to make me kill him. "Stand down Dr. Butler and get out of my face." I used my Alpha tone on him causing him to retreat. My body was shaking and I needed to calm down, this was Ebony's father she already hates me, she will despise me if I killed him.

"Jaiden." I turned my head to see Natalie walking towards me. "Baby I've been looking all over for you. Are you okay?" She wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt uneasy.

"Reid's missing."

"He probably just went for a run." She pecked my lips.

"My brother hasn't left his room in almost two years."

Natalie just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure where ever he went he'll be back soon. We need to talk about our wedding."

She didn't care, all she wanted to do was talk about her stupid wedding while we pack members missing. Starring at her I knew she wasn't going to make a good Luna for my pack, she just wanted the title and not the responsibility that came with it. Her heart was nothing like Ebony's, Natalie's was cold as ice.

"I don't have time to talk about it right now."

"You never have time, these days."

I looked down at me watch. "How about you just plan the whole thing."

"Why are you ignoring me? Is this how our marriage is going to be?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes, so get used to it." I walked away, I know she will plan it after all she wants to be Luna.

Ebony

"I can't believe your here." I held his face in my hands.

"I told you I would leave if it was important to me, and you two are important to me." He placed his hand on my stomach.

"Is he with you?" I began to worry

"I'm by myself. Why are these people starring?" I turned in Reid's arms and saw everyone in the diner starring at us. I knew a man as attractive as Reid would draw a lot of attention, lets face it he's a sex God. His hand still held me tight around my waist as he let out a low growl telling our on lookers to turn around. I elbowed his side causing him to start laughing.

"Um Ebony, who's your friend?" Meg came out from behind the counter and approached us. I thought of the right words to describe Reid, but before I could Reid answered for me.

"I'm the father." His hand rested on my stomach as he gave eye contact to Chris. My eyes got wide at his words and than I saw the disappointment in Chris's eyes, I had forgotten Chris and I were on a date. I tried to move towards him but Reid caught my hand.

"I'm not running, I just need to talk to Chris." Reid nodded and I walked over to where Chris was standing and pulled him in the back of the diner.

"I'm sorry Reid ruined our date, I had no clue he was in town."

"That's a big dude" He pointed over my shoulder at Reid who was watching us like a hawk.

"Trust me, he's a big Teddy Bear. I promise we will reschedule." I kissed Chris on the cheek.

"If your here to break Ebony's hart again I will kill you." I heard Meg threatening Reid.

He just looked at her and smiled "Trust me ma'am the last thing I want to do is break Eb's heart." His replied caused her to smile back from his charm.

Grabbing Reid's arm I pulled him out of the diner. "Where's your car?" I questioned scanning the parking lot. He smiled Pointing at an all black 69 Dodge Charger "Leave it up to you to drive a muscle car. Get in and i'll give you directions to my place."

We walked in and I tossed my keys on the counter and kicked my shoes off. "Make yourself at home." I yelled walking into the bedroom and changed out of my date clothes into a pair of yoga pants and a t shirt. Reid was seated on my couch looking to big for it, smiling I plopped down next to him. "So how did you find me?"

"Sianna's Brother is the Alpha here, I called around and asked if any body saw a pregnant she wolf matching your description could notify me, i would give them a reward. So here i am following up on a lead, and they were right."

"How's my family?"

"Your father is worried sick about you, he wont stop looking for you and your mother has been praying non stop. And for the record Jaiden has been looking non-stop for you as well. He knows about the baby."

"I'm sure big mouth." I pouched his arm.

"Why did you say your the father."

He smiled at me. "I told you I would take care of you and this baby. Come back home with me."

I shook my head no. "Stay here with me."

He shook his head no. "To many bad memories in this town. How's the baby?"

"The baby is doing real good, at night all it wants to do is kick."

He placed his hand on my stomach. "He gets that from his father, Jaiden is a night owl. He really wants to talk to you."

"Nothing you can say will make me ever go back to that place, besides i'm happy here."

"Fare enough, if you don't mind i'd like to stay for a few days."

I smiled wanting him to stay for more than a few. "I would love it."

Waking you the next morning I yawned still tired from staying up late talking to Reid all night. I put on my uniform and walked into my living room noticing Reid still sleep on my floor. I smiled and left him a note saying I went to work and to meet me their when he wakes up.

I got to the dinner and Meg was waiting for me obviously waiting for answers. I waved and tried to ignore her stares. "What Meg?" I grabbed the silverware and napkin and began to roll them.

"So he's hot."

"Yes he is." I kept my head down.

"What did y'all do last night?"

I looked up at her, if only she had a clue. "Talked and than I went to bed while Reid slept on my floor."

"Did you talk about the baby."

"He wants me to come back home with him and I said no."

"I hope your making the right choice."

'Trust me I am." The rest of my shift went by fast, I thought about how happy I was to see Reid and how sad I felt when he talked about my family. Hearing how my father is looking for me broke my heart. He is a good man and I was causing him pain. I wanted to call them and tell them not to worry and I was safe, but I know they will never understand my reason's for leaving.

"Little Red Riding Hood." I heard Reid's voice and I smiled.

"I was wondering if you got my note."

"Yea I was relaxing for a bit. I was wondering if you would take a little trio with me."

"Where?" If he says home I swear I will try to kick his ass.

"Sianna's Grave."

We traveled for an hour before Reid turned down a long gravel road Leading to The Lone Wolf Pac territory. This was were I was planning on coming to ask permission to have my baby, I figured while Reid caught up with his In-Laws I would take a look around and asked the Alpha Samuel for his permission. We came to a stop at the gate and tall guy dipped his head in the window and than smiled sticking his hand in window giving Reid a hand shake. "Long time no see young man." Reid Rubbed his head.

"Does Sam know your here?"

"He does, Scotty I want you to met my friend Ebony, Ebony this is Sianna's little brother Scotty."

"I'm not little anymore, nice to met you." He stuck out his hand.

"Nice to met you too." We drove further up the road to a big house. As soon as we parked the front door opened and rushed out a woman with a man following behind her. She jumped into Reid's arms he smiled as he spent her around. The man stuck out his hand and gave Reid a man hug. I stood by and watched them exchange pleasantries. When the woman's eye landed on me and than looked down out me stomach her eyes grew big.

"I'm sorry, this is my friend Ebony and Ebony this is Alpha Samuel and Luna Katrina."

"Nice to meet you." We shook hands

"Well Ebony welcome my pack, I hope you enjoy your visit." Alpha Samuel wrapped his arms around his mates shoulder.

"If you don't mind I want to go visit Sianna's grave." Reid looked at his brother in-law

"Sure, do you remember how to get there?"

Reid shook his head yes. "Ebony i'll be right back. Kat can you look after her for me?" Reid took off walking towards the back of the house leaving me with the Luna of the pack.

"I'm glad Reid finally left his bubble."She smiled motioning for me to follow behind her. "I know we just meet but is it Reid's baby?"

"No, we are just friends. I will be raising this baby on my own."

"That's sad to hear, I was hoping he had finally moved on."

Luna Katrina was pretty cool, we liked some of the same things, she almost reminded me of Janae. We walked around pack grounds and when we got to the infirmary I talked to her about having my pup. She told me she would talk to the Alpha but didn't think it would be a problem. After a while I wondered around until I found Reid knelled down by a headstone, I watched as he wiped his eyes and than stood to his feet.

"You know I can feel you right." His back was still to me.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"Its been almost two years and it still feels like the day I lost her. Family is important to me Ebony, I will do anything to keep my family together."

I walked over to him and looked down at the beautifully engraved head stone "I know you will."

Waking up I looked out the window's in the car and noticed things started to look familiar. The last thing I remembered was having dinner with the Alpha and his family. Reid saying it was getting late and he needed to get me home. When we left it was getting dark and now the sun was coming back up. I glanced over at Reid and he was focused on the road. "Where are we?"

"Almost home."

"I told you i didn't want to come back."

"Trust me Ebony, you need to."

"I hate you, your just like him. Nothing I say matters, no one listens to me." I yelled trying to pull on the door handle, damn child proof locks.

"You do matter to me, that's why i need you here. So I can protect you and that baby." He yelled back pulling into the drive leading onto pack territory. Thank God the windows were tinted the last thing I wanted was to run into my family. I wasn't prepared to tell them about the baby. He parked in front of the cottage that Jaiden and I had spent those days and nights making love. Walking around Reid opened my door and I refused to get out, reaching in he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the front door. I started to cry at all the memories from this house, I had fallen in and out love with Jaiden here. Reid sat me down and I saw a man standing by the fire place looking down at the flames. His hair had grown out some and instead of a fresh shaved face he had stubble. He closed his eyes lifting his nose in the air he inhaled my scent. Turning his head his eyes turned black and the look of relief came over Jaiden's face.

"Ebony."

****I know it took long but I hope it was worth the wait, I promise the next one will post soon. I hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think about this chapter and feel free to comment on any part. Thank you for reading and please vote.****

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
522K 15.6K 26
Welcome to Nightfall Pack. Rule One - Always be Loyal to every member no matter what. Rule Two - Don't bring up the old Alpha's to the current one. R...
7.3K 926 63
Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. Everyone had teased him about when he fin...
6.7M 154K 27
**Mature Content: violence/sex/language** Book 1 of the Wolf Series 19 year old Dallas has secrets, many, many secrets but the biggest one of them...